The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep8 Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-05, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep8 Preview Vidcaps"
Courtesy of Survivor Fever:

The voiceover is not available quite yet....

OFG: Brandon, BJ, Jamie, Judd???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps KObrien_fan 10-28-05 1
 RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps volsfan 10-28-05 2
   RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps smokedog 10-28-05 4
 Merged Tribe Name Flowerpower 10-28-05 3
 Web promo is up at Fever Brownroach 10-28-05 5
   RE: Web promo is up at Fever Flowerpower 10-28-05 6
   RE: Web promo is up at Fever Corvis 10-28-05 7
       RE: Web promo is up at Fever Flowerpower 10-28-05 8
       RE: Web promo is up at Fever PepeLePew13 10-28-05 9
       RE: Web promo is up at Fever RudyRules 10-31-05 16
 RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 10-29-05 10
   RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps emydi 10-30-05 11
       RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 10-31-05 13
           RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps emydi 10-31-05 14
               RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 10-31-05 15
   RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps (BJ? Happy?... Carnac The Adequate 10-31-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-05, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps"

The new tribe flag in the background here with Gary and Brandon's names on it. See the bottom...kum...merge name Yakum? How original.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps"
I have looked at Fever and Phoenix for the voiceover but during this pic:

Jiffy is saying something like "then the survivors have to determine their fate". Does anyone know exactly what was said?

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-28-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps"
See the Ep.8 See-BS thread for details. Basically it's a decision: take part in a feast or take part in the IC.

10-28-05, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Merged Tribe Name"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-05 AT 08:25 AM (EST)

See Volcanic Glass' post #47 here. I think it's quite clever!

Looks like the new tribe name will be Xhakum(pronounced, "Shakem!")

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Web promo is up at Fever"
If someone wants to bring the caps over; it always gives me trouble.

It looks like they get a treemail about the hidden immunity thingie and then they go off to the woods in bunches to look for it.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

10-28-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Web promo is up at Fever"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-05 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

Your wish, is my command!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-28-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Web promo is up at Fever"
Don't have time to grab 'em all but I think Steph may win individual immunity. But my vidcap eyes aren't as good as some over here, so what do all of you think.

Think that blur around her neck could be the immunity necklace?

Link to my complete thoughts on the subject.

10-28-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Web promo is up at Fever"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-05 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

ETA: I think that you may be right, Corvis!!! Great EYES! You can see it in the first vidcap(the blurry one) that you have posted, but not the others. Steph is the IN winner....case solved!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Web promo is up at Fever"
I blew it up in Photoshop and tweaked the colours around a bit... it's definitely Stephenie and there's most definitely something there on her chest that wasn't there before during the previous 7 episodes in the first photo - and there's a distinct 'valley' in between her oobies. In the second one, the thing-that-we-presume-to-be-the-II was obviously blurred out as there's no 'valley' in the middle of her chest.

Good catch, Corvis!

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Web promo is up at Fever"
Well done Corvis!

Your defending two time college football pool champion

10-29-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps"
This pic of BJ has me wondering...

BJ looks pretty darn good here.....whoops, meant to say he looks pretty darn happy here...a little too happy. Perhaps he's happy because he could have found the hidden immunity idol in the tree earlier, and now they are at the "regular" immunity challenge... Jiffy says, feels pretty good to have immunity in the bank, doesn't it BJ???

Just spec....

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps"
Before I saw the possible IN on Steph... thanks corvis....I thought BJ was going to win II because of his "I have a dream" speech to be on the jury...he definitely does imho. Therefore, him finding the tree idol is likely imho, also.

I am still wondering how they have to use it...do they have to tell Jiffy pre vote or what? If not, will people not vote for BJ bc they know he's won it and will just use his Immunity--so it acts to protect the person more than just once? I don't think so...so they probably have to tell Jiffy ahead of time. BJ will def. use it to get to the jury...so with Steph and BJ having Immunity...who are the likely targets...from everything we see this week, its a "big" guy so Br, G, Ju or Ja.. (Rafe is safe)

I still see Gary as the one going based on editing, D confessionals..thx corvis. Brandon has a bit more longevity and Judd and Jamie have the nos. right now. I see Steph et al sticking "with the plan" Why make it such a big deal in ep 7 with Jamie...I think they do...so the easy choice is Gary as a potential Tom like threat.

10-31-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps"
It looks like some people are searching for the idol in tandem (BJ and Brandon, Rafe and Lydia). If one person in a group finds it, they may let the person(s) they are with know, but I would hide it from everyone else until I was ready to use it.

The title of next week's episode suggests that the hidden idol might factor into it, so I don't think anyone will be using it this week.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps"
ok, so the two of them...BJ and Brandon may go into the search with a deal that if "they" find it, the person who needs it first, can use it.B and Bm would agree to something like this on a handshake and have no problem following thru on this promise. But this all is dependent on how they get to use it...do they vote first and then say "oh no, jiffy, not me I have the tree idol" and then revote or 2nd place goes or whatever....or do they have to say up front (either bj or Brandon) I'm using this now, pre-vote?

My conundrum is that I think either BJ or Brandon goes in Ep. 9 (first juror) so if they do find it, does one of them use it to the detriment of the other...or maybe this just means they are not successful in their hunt and Judd the apeman or Jamie finds it..I see one of the four "big guys" JJ/BB finding the tree idol (or at least being the first one to be able to climb the tree to get their hands on it)

Happy Halloween!!!

10-31-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps"
I think the idea would be the same as Rafe's hidden immunity vote: it's a trump card to be played after the votes are read.

But that's dependent on the person who finds the idol keeping it a secret from the tribe (or most of the tribe). If everyone on the tribe knows who has the idol, its purpose is kind of moot.

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep8 Preview Vidcaps (BJ? Happy?) -- Line UP & BBQ"
BJ does look pretty happy in this cap, but I believe this particular happiness is short-lived.

This cap comes from the sequence covered by caps 12-14, where he is seen walking past the banners that say Outwit/Outplay/Outlast. He also looks "fresh," indicating that he hasn't recently completed any kind of challenge.

I'm surmising that this is clipped from a shot of him "entering" the challenge area. He's just in a good mood as he is "walking up to the mat" with the rest of the players. (I hesitate to call them a tribe after the merge.)

In the caps immediately following these (15-21) we see almost all of the players filing-in/in-line for the challenge.

Watching as the camera pans from the back of the line to the front of the line and watching the front and back of the curved line as it is exposed we can see that the line progresses as follows :

Cindy
Steph
BJ
Rafe
Judd
Jamie
Brandon
Danni

(aside)
Given that the only two people we can't see are Gary and Lydia, and that the group appears to have "fallen into line" along NuTribe lines (except for BJ and Steph, who have a "pre-existing excuse" to line up next to each other), I'm guessing that Gary is at the end of the line and Lydia is at the front. (In past challenge entries, Gary has tended to line up in back and Lydia at the front, as well; most likely due to physical height.)(The crew may well even direct them to enter in that order, so that tall Gary does not block out other faces.)

(back on topic)
In caps 18-21 BJ appears decidedly unhappy, as do many others (especially Rafe and Steph). No one is pleased about what they are seeing/hearing. (I could almost buy "shock and surprise" in a good way here, EXCEPT for BJ's semi-dejected look.)

BJ also looks less than happy in caps 30-32, where he appears more exerted.

Also, in caps 26 & 27 we see a less than happy Brandon and BJ walking past a talkative Judd (who appears to be chatting with Steph and Jamie (caps 22-24 & 33-38), and Judd and Jamie look to be in a pretty good mood while the other boys are worn.

Looks like Judd and Jamie enjoying the barbeque (guessing based on "feast" and all of the smoke we see), while eveyone else is running around wearing themselves out.

I don't think we have any positive indicators here that BJ found the "golden ticket."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •