The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Welcome back, everyone!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-10-00, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Welcome back, everyone!"
Works great, SB. Thanks for the temporary boards so we attention whores could keep going. Are you going to be able to bring threads from the ezboard spoilers board over here, or should we restart them?

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Welcome back, everyone! SurvivorBlows 11-10-00 1
   Yikes! AyatollahKhomeini 11-10-00 3
   RE: Welcome back, everyone! Superman 11-10-00 14
 Face time theory: E3 results AyatollahKhomeini 11-10-00 2
 RE: Welcome back, everyone! sgoogs 11-10-00 4
   RE: Welcome back, everyone! SurvivorBlows 11-10-00 5
 RE: Welcome back, everyone! Tamia2001 11-10-00 6
   RE: Welcome back, everyone! sbtest 11-10-00 8
       RE: Welcome back, everyone! Tamia2001 11-10-00 10
           E-mail address AyatollahKhomeini 11-10-00 11
 RE: Welcome back, everyone! Lockescythe 11-10-00 7
   Direct response AyatollahKhomeini 11-10-00 12
 RE: Welcome back, everyone! Minstrel 11-10-00 9
   Pseudo Official Greeting... BluSavana 11-10-00 13
       RE: Greetings to all Dalton 11-10-00 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-00, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Welcome back, everyone!"
Um, bringing the threads over is pretty sloppy -- short of cut-n-paste there's not a good way that I've thought to do it... feel free to restart and/or cut-n-paste the threads over

11-10-00, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yikes!"
That's a project for later tonight. I've been surfing the Web instead of drafting documents long enough...

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-10-00, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Welcome back, everyone!"
I like the new place Webby, yet it seems very familiar to me...hmmmmm....

Oh and thanks for being a good sport about the Episode III Top Ten list over on the Bashers Board. Honestly , we are laughing WITH you not at you.

11-10-00, 08:00 AM (EST)
2. "Face time theory: E3 results"
Last year, someone tracked the minutes and seconds of face time that everyone received on the show. As of now, no one has done that for S II, and I'm not volunteering. However, here are the results from E3 (which I calculated), and the totals to-date(courtesy of Mindgame on ss.com) for solo discussions, ranked in order of appearances in E3:

Name -Tribe - E3 solos- Total
Colby O 9 11
Keith O 8 12
Mitchell O 7 11
Jeff K 7 11
Jerri O 6 16
Tina O 5 10
Alicia K 4 7
Elisabeth K 4 4
Rodger K 3 5
Kimmi K 3 5
Michael K 2 7
Amber O 1 2
Nick K 1 1
and, for reference,
Maralyn O 1 9 (in E2, Maralyn was 2nd)

Wow! If there is any validity to this theory, it implies that an Ogakor male is going this week (CJ, take note)! My inclination that Tina goes doesn't look so hot right now... Did Colby REALLY have that many shots last week?

But Ogakor couldn't be dumb enough to vote off Colby, could they? And Jerri wouldn't let Mitch go before Keith, would she?

Is Amber being set up to be S-II's Colleen?

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

sgoogs 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-00, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sgoogs Click to send private message to sgoogs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Welcome back, everyone!"
I want to say thanx to SB for allowing folks (including me)to register and post ---

unlike that other board that shall remain nameless....

thank you

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-00, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Welcome back, everyone!"
No problem sgoogs... we've actually never closed registration... enjoy your stay, I'm sure our official greeter will be around soon to say hello

Tamia2001 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-10-00, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamia2001 Click to send private message to Tamia2001 Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Welcome back, everyone!"
Just testing it out.I had to register as Tamia2001 and use an alternate e-mail addy because my usual handle,Tamia,is already taken.Not only that,my usual e-mail addy,tamia@osubuckeyes.com is already in use too.Since I've never registered here,I find that very very odd.

sbtest 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-00, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sbtest Click to send private message to sbtest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Welcome back, everyone!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-00 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

Tamia... our records showed you registered as "Tamia" on 1/29/2001 at 10:26am with your buckeyes email address -- you sure you aren't just forgetting?

-SB (using a test ID since we're still testing some parts of the system)

Tamia2001 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-10-00, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamia2001 Click to send private message to Tamia2001 Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Welcome back, everyone!"
I don't have a reply from you giving me a password if I did.But I never posted here,I only started posting when you created the temporary forums at EZboard.Did my membership there automatically add my handle and e-mail addy here?
Whatever,I can't post under Tamia without the correct password,which I never recieved from you at my osubuckeyes addy.So I'll just post under Tamia2001.

11-10-00, 08:53 PM (EST)
11. "E-mail address"
Tamia, off-topic, do you live in Columbus? I spent four years in Columbus and Westerville (only 18 months of that time at OSU) a loooong time ago.

Lockescythe 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-10-00, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lockescythe Click to send private message to Lockescythe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Welcome back, everyone!"
well im just starting to post here but i found the temporary boards alot more comfortable to use but it might just be me.

11-10-00, 08:55 PM (EST)
12. "Direct response"
But on the temporary boards, I couldn't post a reply directly to your comment the way I can here!

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-10-00, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Welcome back, everyone!"
Ditto! It's good to be back! Hope this works for a long time!

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-10-00, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Pseudo Official Greeting..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-00 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

Since our official greeter, the lovely Drive My Car (Ebug in the chat room) has a family emergency, I hope Tamia, Sgoog, and Lockescythe will accept a warm welcome to SB.com from me, the official SpellChecker. Some of us are a bit rowdy, a touch sarcastic, or a whole lot of silly, but we mean well. We also look forward to buying y'all (not a typo, as a Texan, I'm allowed a y'all) a round of drinks at BA's bar and grill on the chats. See u there....BluSavana

"All my Ex's live in Texas" G. Strait

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-10-00, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Greetings to all "
Everything Blu said to the new guys ---
you will love us, you just have to get to
know us first--Hard part!! LOL.

Man it's great to have our Boards back.

Dalton

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •