The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Amy. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Brandon (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Amy oncebitten 10-25-05 1
 Amy michel 10-25-05 2
 Amy architecturegirl 10-25-05 3
 Brandon KObrien_fan 10-25-05 4
 Amy Owlster 10-25-05 5
 Brandon Flowerpower 10-25-05 6
 Amy PenMike 10-25-05 7
 Gary applejack93 10-25-05 8
 Amy whoami 10-25-05 9
 Amy MJewel 10-25-05 10
 Amy smokedog 10-26-05 11
 Brandon flipxcyd 10-26-05 12
 Amy dabo 10-26-05 13
 Brandon willinCal 10-26-05 14
 Amy Q 10-26-05 15
 Amy kary1371 10-26-05 16
 Amy redbeard103152 10-26-05 17
 Judd kingfish 10-26-05 18
 Amy emydi 10-26-05 19
 Amy LibraRising 10-26-05 20
 Amy Brownroach 10-26-05 21
 Amy VerucaSalt 10-26-05 22
 Judd dreamerbeliever 10-26-05 23
 Judd Rasta 10-26-05 24
 Amy westgirl98 10-26-05 25
 Brandon jkokoj 10-26-05 26
 Amy Max Headroom 10-26-05 27
 Amy Myrla21 10-26-05 28
 Jamie. Estee 10-26-05 29
 HEY CINDY... Round Robin 10-26-05 30
 AMY Outfrontgirl 10-26-05 31
 Brandon RudyRules 10-26-05 32
 Amy bostonrobfan 10-26-05 33
 Amy mookiemeister 10-26-05 34
 Amy bobstew617 10-26-05 35
 Brandon strid333 10-27-05 36
 Amy Karchita 10-27-05 37
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 10-27-05 38
   Amy King Will 10-27-05 50
 Gary Peachezz 10-27-05 39
 Amy blacknwhitedog 10-27-05 40
 Amy Scarlett O Hara 10-27-05 41
 AMY Chapdog 10-27-05 42
 Amy greg2557 10-27-05 43
 AMY Corvis 10-27-05 44
 Lydia GuessItRains 10-27-05 45
 Amy esquire 10-27-05 46
 Amy forehead 10-27-05 47
 Amy bondt007 10-27-05 48
 Amy Whole Lotta Rosie 10-27-05 49
 Amy MDSkinner 10-27-05 51
 Amy Quiddity99 10-27-05 52
 Amy kircon 10-27-05 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-25-05, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Amy"
Wow, I am finally first. Yeah.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Amy"
She showed her toughness but it's time to go.

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-25-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Amy"
I hope I'm wrong though...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Brandon"

Old Nakum now has the advantage in numbers again at Yaxha, trouble is, you never know when the vote will bite you in the behind.

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-25-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Amy"
It's either Amy or Gary. I think Gary has stronger aliances with the rest of the tribe. I hope I'm right this time.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Brandon"
Brandon has had a definitive elevation in "D" confessionals in the last 2 weeks, his trend is remarkable. He's out of the loop looking in and BJ and Danni are more tied to Gary at this point in time......only thing that could possibly save him is that Amy lets on that her injury is wearing on her....we'll see!

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-25-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Amy"
She has been dodging the bullets for long enough, she is done!

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Gary"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-05 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

Gary... I dunno - it's either AMy, Gary or Brandon. But I'm going with Gary because I'm hoping Amy is a surprise addition to our jury...

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-25-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Amy"
The way things are adding up it looks like it is her time.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-25-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Amy"
I think it will be Amy.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-26-05, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Amy"
Bye loudmouth

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-26-05, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Brandon"
just an excuse to post #200! Woohoo!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Amy"
Time to put her out of her misery, and I'll really hate to see her go; a real tough competitor, knows how to play through the pain. But it seems inevitable, unless someone else suffers a game-ending injury of some sort, or is revealed to be a rich former professional star athlete.

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Brandon"
just a feeling

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-26-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Amy"
I think her tirade with Gary is telling. He will vote with the rest of Yahxa and vote her out. This will then set up 5 old Yahxa and 5 old Nakum to merge at 10. Let the good times roll!

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-26-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Amy"
Because of the editing.

I think her story has been told... Brandon we barely know anything about and Gary is strong still and they need his strenght for just a little longer...

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-26-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Amy"
Have picked her to go many many times this season. I think this is finally her time to take the walk. She is trying to lead us to think about a Gary boot. I don't think it will happen this week.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Judd"
Get outta my Jungle!!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Amy"
her one issue song is over...and editing tells me that Brandon at least makes jury...I think BJ and Danni will stick with Brandon...also Danni was discussing Brian or Amy with Gary last week, so she doesn't have a problem with Amy going...

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Amy"
'Cuz I want to do well in the games. I'm counting on this one.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Amy"
Pa-GONNNGGG. Gary's next.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-26-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Amy"
Time flies each week; this vote thread reminds me it is Wednesday and one half of my week over

Others have mentioned the editing in their vote and you know me.

Gary's lie issue has remained such a non issue to me in terms of how important it really is that the upcoming previews do not concern me especially since it is coming from Amy.

Amy was shown in the preview for the last episode exclaiming that she never thought it could be that good is disconcerting along with Brandon's wonderful accolades he bestowed on Amy at Tribal Council. Both seem to have a tone of finality.

Let's also not forget that an injury is an injury (one of the more logical reasons over seasons that people have been booted) but Amy deserves all the beautiful showcasing she has received for perservering (in light of last season)

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Judd"
I'm with guppy on this one. And yes I am factoring in my personal feelings towards the ape-man.

Rasta 210 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rasta Click to send private message to Rasta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Judd"
It seems everyone is expecting a Yaxha visit to TC. If so, then Amy is the logical choice. However, I haven't seen anything that definatively points to a Nakum IC win. Call it wishful thinking, but I'm hoping Yaxha pulls through.

That said, I could see Nakum getting rid of Judd. First of all, he's a #####, which is always an easy target. Secondly, and more importantly, if they are expecting a merge, this would be an excellant chance to get rid of a physical threat.

Get out of my jungle!

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Amy"
but wish it was Dani.................

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-26-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Brandon"
There is too much mis-direction with Gary/Amy.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Amy"
That ankle will finally be the end of her. Unfortunately.

Myrla21 30 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Myrla21 Click to send private message to Myrla21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Amy"
Amy, in the previews it looks like Gary, so it's probably Amy.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Jamie."
Because there always has to be one vote that doesn't have a chance.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "HEY CINDY..."
...it's time for you to go!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "AMY"
The Ulonging continues and who knows when or if they will merge?

Injured plus most marginal in the vote-decision process plus well-liked camp companion = a sad TC that bums everyone out.

*at the end of TC Jiffy tells them they are going to live at Nakum now, but as two tribes. Mission: by example, teach Judd to be a sportsmanshiplike.

Bombarded by a new surprise? That would be Judd flinging feces when they arrive*

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Brandon"
Sorry buddy, your tribe has spoken.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-26-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Amy"
;)

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Amy"

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Amy"
Especially after she confronts Gary, he will be more than happy to join the others in voting her out.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Brandon"
It's not like I have a track record to rely on.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-27-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Amy"
If I keep voting her, sooner or later I'll get it right.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #38 compiling 37 votes:

Amy: 24
Brandon: 7
Judd: 3
Cindy: 1
Gary: 1
Jamie: 1

all others under the radar.

King Will 49 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Will Click to send private message to King%20Will Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Amy"
I have a bad feeling about this, but can't really believe gary or brandon are going yet.

King Will

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Gary"
Shrug. I'm tired of writing down Amy's name.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Amy"
see ya girlfriend

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Amy"

Chapdog 27 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chapdog Click to send private message to Chapdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "AMY"
50.01% Amy
49.09% Brandon

The comment made about wanting to keep Amy to have a strong girl for the girl on girl action not to mention all the mis-direction involving Amy ALMOST makes me want to go with Brandon whom I think is next on the list.

BUT.. after considering all the fact i believe that if this tribe again looses they will want to get rid of the weakest link aka Danni.. NOT gonna happen because she part of the BJ-Gary-Danni alliance.. Ok then Amy.. the only other female.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Amy"
Or Gary

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "AMY"
Mostly because of confessional analysis.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Lydia"
As I expressed on another thread, I think if Yaxha goes to TC, Amy is getting the boot and that appears to be the consensus here. But I'm a bit contrarian and I don't think the Amy boot choice is as obvious overwhelming as the votes here reveal. If Nakum happens to lose the IC, I think they will boot their weakest link. With no strong evidence that they don't lose (or that Lydia makes it to the jury for that matter), I think she deserves at least one vote. Amy is my alternate pick.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-27-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Amy"
After last year its nice to see people fighting to stay in the game, but the tribe is going to vote Amy out since she is its weakest member

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-27-05, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Amy"
n/m rl constraints...

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Amy"
The swelling catches up with her --

Whole Lotta Rosie 104 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to send private message to Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Amy"
Brandon's spike in Ds combined with his narrator edit lead me to believe that he is the first boot once the tribes merge. Despite the previews I just don't think we are going to see the merge this week.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Amy"
Going with the crowd this week. Seems like the obvious boot if they lose immunity.

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity99 Click to send private message to Quiddity99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Amy"
Dissappointed to see her go, but she's got little chance in sticking around if Yaxha loses.

If Nakum loses, Judd goes.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Amy"
Sooner or later Gary's secret will come out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •