The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
October 21, 2005

ONE TRIBE DECIDES TO VISIT THE OTHER TRIBE'S CAMP, ON "SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE," THURSDAY, OCT. 27

"Surprise Enemy Visit" -- One tribe decides to visit the other tribe's camp, on SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE, Thursday, Oct. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

An unexpected visit from the opposing tribe makes some of the other castaways uncomfortable about being friendly with the enemy. Fear threatens to ruin one castaway's ability to enjoy a reward. A heart to heart ends with one castaway telling another, "You can lie...but, I will track you down. I will find you!" After a difficult Tribal Council, the castaways are bombarded with another big surprise!

And, the eighth member is voted out of the tribe.

ORIGINAL NAKUM:
Brandon Bellinger, 22, Manhattan, Kan., Farmer/Ranger
Danni Boatwright, 30, Tonganozie, Kan., Sports Radio Talk Show Host
Margaret Bobonich, 43, Chardon, Ohio, Family Nurse Practitioner (Sixth Voted Out)
Bobby Jon Drinkard, 27, Troy, Ala., Waiter
Cindy Hall, 31, Naples, Fla., Zookeeper
Jim Lynch, 63, Northglenn, Colo., Retired Fire Captain (First Voted Out)
Judd Sergeant, 35, Ridgefield, N.J., Hotel Doorman
Brooke Struck, 26, Hood River, Ore., Law Student (Fourth Voted Out)
Blake Towsley, 24, Dallas, Commercial Real Estate Broker/Model (Fifth Voted Out)

ORIGINAL YAXHA:
Brian Corridan, 22, New Milford, Conn., Ivy League Student (Seventh Voted Out)
Gary Hogeboom, 47, Grand Haven, Mich., Ex-NFL Quarterback/Real Estate Developer
Rafe Judkins, 22, Pittsburgh, Wilderness Guide
Stephenie LaGrossa, 25, Philadelphia, Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Morgan McDevitt, 21, Decatur, Ill., Magician's Assistant/Waitress (Second Voted Out)
Lydia Morales, 42, Lakewood, Wash., Fishmonger
Jamie Newton, 24, Douglas, Ga., Water Ski Instructor
Amy O'Hara, 39, Revere, Mass., Police Sergeant
Brianna Varela, 21, Edmonds, Wash., Retail Sales/Make-Up Artist (Third Voted Out)

SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE is produced by SEG, Inc. Mark Burnett and Tom Shelly are the executive producers.

For more detailed information on SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE and the 18 castaways, log on to www.cbs.com/survivor. For more information on Guatemala, log on to www.visitguatemala.com.

RATING: To Be Announced

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS press release for Survivor ... Loquatrix 10-21-05 1
   RE: CBS press release for Survivor ... FSUGUY 10-21-05 3
       RE: CBS press release for Survivor ... FSUGUY 10-28-05 16
 Are they allowed? Cathy the Canadian 10-21-05 2
   RE: Are they allowed? Flowerpower 10-22-05 4
   RE: Are they allowed? volsfan 10-22-05 5
 RE: CBS press release for Survivor ... KObrien_fan 10-22-05 6
   RE: CBS press release for Survivor ... volsfan 10-22-05 7
       RE: CBS press release for Survivor ... knuckles487 10-22-05 8
           RE: CBS press release for Survivor ... Brownroach 10-24-05 13
       RE: CBS press release for Survivor ... frankz 10-22-05 9
       RE: CBS press release for Survivor ... KObrien_fan 10-22-05 10
           RE: CBS press release for Survivor ... volsfan 10-22-05 11
               RE: CBS press release for Survivor ... KObrien_fan 10-22-05 12
 eyemail forehead 10-24-05 14
   RE: eyemail Flowerpower 10-24-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-05, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
Hmm. So Yaxha decides to visit Nakum. Their visit to Nakum is not a challenge reward then.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-21-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
MERGE...

AFTER TC....

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-28-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
>MERGE...
>
>
>AFTER TC....

WOW.... I actually predicted the future!!

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Are they allowed?"
Or are they breaking some rules here?

Will there be any repercussions?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-05, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are they allowed?"
Or are they breaking some rules here?

Great question Cathy! But the release definately implies that it was Yaxha's own decision to go and visit Nakum....hmmmm!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Are they allowed?"
I don't think it is against the rules. Also, I think CBS would try and lead us in a direction of punishment if it were.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-05 AT 09:41 AM (EST)

It is most definately against the rules for one person or a whole tribe go to visit the opposing tribes camp, though some people in the past have done so or attempted to do so on the QT. ETA: Unless they changed the rules this season.

The press release is misleading as I believe there is a distinct purpose for the Yaxha visit and it was because they were told to do so.

10-22-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
I had no idea it was against the rules to visit the other tribe. Has this come up before and/or how do you know it is definately against the rules?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-22-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
Couldn't it be something very simple? Like at the reward challenge, JP tells the tribes......if you win reward you get to choose between visiting the other tribe (and maybe raiding their supplies), or you can have this shiny new nickle. (or anything else equally as useless) Of course the winners would "decide" to visit the other camp.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
That's what I think too. They decide to visit after they've been given the choice of doing that or doing something else.

And OFG pointed out that in the previews Rafe seems to be expecting a visit, as if Nakum received a cryptic tree-mail message hinting at it. So the visit is not just a whim on Yaxha's part.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-22-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
I remember hearing about this rule in the early days (S1-3?). There have been discussions in the past about not being allowed to go to the other tribe. Don't remember exactly when this came up but am too tired (*lazy*) to go check. But I'm with KO, I do remember it being an issue at one point.

There are plenty of businesses like show business

10-22-05, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
I know that it was a rule up to and including Vanuatu and most likely was and still is in place now. And yes Doc I know this for sure.

10-22-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
Cool, I had no idea that it was a rule or would be that big of a deal. I would think EPMB would lvoe it if they mingled just to stir stuff up.

If it is still against the rules don't you think SeeBS would be leading us to some type of punishment? Keep in mind...I am assuming it is their decision and not part of an RC reward.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

10-22-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
12. "RE: CBS press release for Survivor Guatemala Episode 7"
Like I said before, I believe the press release to be misleading, I think that they are told to paddle over for whatever reason be it as a result of reward where they get to spend a day at the other camp or part of some pre-merge ritual.

But if it was done just "because they felt like it", yes since it is being aired I would think they would air what punishment went for breaking the rule, like maybe that is the surprise to be revealed after tribal council.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-24-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "eyemail"

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: eyemail"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-05 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

So, this must mean that Gary and Danni are SAFE!

thanks forehead!

fp

ETA: Wait a minute! Last week the eyemail featured Brian and Amy! Who knows!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •