The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Really Frustrated With This Seasons House Guests!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bunnie868 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bunnie868 Click to send private message to Bunnie868 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Really Frustrated With This Seasons House Guests!!!!!"
Lisa Makes my skin crawl. Her flirting makes me sick. she isn't all that. And her not having worked ever. when The guy said that he never met some one that had never worked she giggled. (LIKE THAT WAS A GOOD THING) I would have told her that it wasn't. They all seem to be back stabbers and not focused like some of the other house guests have been. They have 2 faces, 1 for the coaches the fake side and then the true side that is not really trying. The are only 3 of the 6 that are almost on task. TJ, Christina and Lisa Should be asked to leave the house.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Really Frustrated With This Sea... Butterfli000 12-01-05 1
 RE: Really Frustrated With This Sea... SOwatch 12-01-05 2
   RE: Really Frustrated With This Sea... Sooze 12-01-05 4
 RE: Really Frustrated With This Sea... smiley2 12-01-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Butterfli000 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Butterfli000 Click to send private message to Butterfli000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Really Frustrated With This Seasons House Guests!!!!!"
Lisa truly doesn't seem to be getting it. After all the chances she has received I'm amazed at how lighting she is still taking her assignments. How can she be standing around flirting while her other housemates are hussling to get the job done. And, to act so proud of herself afterwards. Amazing!

SOwatch 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-01-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOwatch Click to send private message to SOwatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Really Frustrated With This Seasons House Guests!!!!!"
I'm also frustrated with this season's house guests. I think it's time to get rid of them and move on to people who really want to be helped.

Sooze 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sooze Click to send private message to Sooze Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Really Frustrated With This Seasons House Guests!!!!!"
>I'm also frustrated with this season's
>house guests. I think
>it's time to get rid
>of them and move on
>to people who really want
>to be helped.

omg I am so tired of the bitching and moaning in the SO house.
Allison was very different last time when she was in the SO house. She seems more phoney and less genuine. Lisa makes nauseous everytime she opens her mouth. Her mantra should be " I am not a life coach."

Christina is so full of her self which would not bother me as much if she "actually" did something nice or decent for one of her housemates. But she would rather be proud of irritating TJ or get mad at Allison's suggestions than do or say something decent for another person.

Jill and Jessica are the only two people who truly deserve to graduate. Jill has faced so many of her demons amd continues to work hard. Jessica has also made such strides and continues to amaze herself daily.

My 2 cents.

smiley2 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley2 Click to send private message to smiley2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Really Frustrated With This Seasons House Guests!!!!!"
i agree lisa drove me crazy today if i was the other girls i would have let her have it at the habitat house. then when they we setting in group she starting saying how wonderful it was to help someone else and not think about herself for once she thought about her self the hole time she was there flirting with that guy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •