The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-18-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
A bit of a change this week, due to both tribes visiting Tribal Council (thanks for the heads up, dabo), so pay attention.

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Amy/Bobby Jon. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Brandon/Brian (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brian and Margaret. Lafayette 10-18-05 1
 Judd and Brian kingfish 10-18-05 2
 Brian/Margaret Scarlett O Hara 10-18-05 3
 Margaret and Brian braungirl 10-18-05 4
 Bobby Jon mmm_link 10-18-05 5
   RE: Bobby Jon and Stephanie mmm_link 10-18-05 6
 Brian and Margaret oncebitten 10-18-05 7
 Margaret and Amy Rasta 10-18-05 8
 Margaret/Gary Q 10-18-05 9
 Brian/ Margaret redbeard103152 10-18-05 10
 Margaret/Brian Corvis 10-18-05 11
 Margaret/Brian LibraRising 10-18-05 12
 Margaret/Brandon KObrien_fan 10-18-05 13
 Margaret / Amy smokedog 10-18-05 14
 Margaret/Gary Bravehart 10-18-05 15
 Margaret/Gary Estee 10-18-05 16
 Margaret/Brandon Max Headroom 10-18-05 17
 Brian and Judd littletown 10-18-05 18
 Margaret/Brian Brownroach 10-18-05 19
 Margaret/Amy Quiddity99 10-18-05 20
 Margaret/Brian echogirl 10-18-05 21
 Margaret / Brandon strid333 10-18-05 22
 Margaret / Brian forehead 10-18-05 23
 Margaret and Brian MJewel 10-18-05 24
 Margaret and Brian RudyRules 10-18-05 25
 Margaret and Brian michel 10-18-05 26
 Margaret/Amy bobstew617 10-18-05 27
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 10-19-05 28
 Brian and Margaret PenMike 10-19-05 29
 Margaret/Brian applejack93 10-19-05 30
 Margaret/Brian Dene 10-19-05 31
 Judd - Brian Capn2patch 10-19-05 32
 Margaret/Gary memacmur 10-19-05 33
 Margaret and Amy MDSkinner 10-19-05 34
 Margaret/Brian emydi 10-19-05 35
 RE: Margaret and Brian montanagirl 10-19-05 36
 Brian and Margaret VerucaSalt 10-19-05 37
 Brian/Margaret Flowerpower 10-19-05 38
 Brian/Margaret blacknwhitedog 10-19-05 39
 Margaret/ Amy bondt007 10-19-05 40
 Judd & Brian willinCal 10-19-05 41
 Judd/Brandon flipxcyd 10-19-05 42
 Margaret/Amy Karchita 10-19-05 43
 HEY MARGARET & BRIAN... Round Robin 10-19-05 44
 Margaret/ Brian greg2557 10-19-05 45
 RE: margaret and brian Ladygeppi 10-19-05 46
 Margaret & Brian whoami 10-19-05 47
 Margaret/Brian mookiemeister 10-19-05 48
 Margaret, Platinum Brian dabo 10-20-05 49
 Vote Tally #2 dabo 10-20-05 50
 Brian & Margaret Chapdog 10-20-05 51
 Margaret / Brian kary1371 10-20-05 52
 Margaret/Brian cowboyroo 10-20-05 53
 Jamie/Judd JazzyJax 10-20-05 54
 Margaret/Brandon Booted 10-20-05 55
 Margaret & Brian kircon 10-20-05 56
 Margaret / Brian starman 10-20-05 57
 Brian/Margaret King Will 10-20-05 58
 Margaret & Gary Whole Lotta Rosie 10-20-05 59
 Margaret/Amy GuessItRains 10-20-05 60
 Margaret O'Brien ginger 10-20-05 61
 Margaret/Amy flygirl 10-20-05 62
 Brian, Margaret tribalwatcher 10-20-05 63
 MARGARET & BRIAN Outfrontgirl 10-20-05 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lafayette 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-18-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lafayette Click to send private message to Lafayette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brian and Margaret."
Why? Just a feeling.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Judd and Brian"
(just a wish list)

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-18-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Brian/Margaret"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

This week, I think it will be no surprise who goes ...

braungirl 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail braungirl Click to send private message to braungirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Margaret and Brian"
Just a feeling

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-18-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Bobby Jon"
Time to go

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bobby Jon and Stephanie"
I didn't know two were going.

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-18-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Brian and Margaret"
Margaret is next on the chopping block at Nakum and Gary and Amy will vote with BBD to avoid a tie vote.

Rasta 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-18-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rasta Click to send private message to Rasta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Margaret and Amy"
Margaret is simply toast. No discussion necessary.

At Yaxha, I think Gary and Amy will join up with DBB, and will target Brian. But, for reasons mentioned in another thread, I think Brian survives until at least the jury.

I think Amy gets hurt, and her tribe has to send her home.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-18-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Margaret/Gary"
Why, because I have been waiting for Gary to go all season, and Maggie's time is up, even though I like her.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Brian/ Margaret"
Just getting by in the last vote sure dosn't help you when you find yourself back at TC again. Sometimes emotion takes over, when that happens and you play solely by emotion your end comes faster than it should.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Margaret/Brian"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

I actually feel confident about a pick. Which is probably a bad sign.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-18-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Margaret/Brian"
Not to be confused with 40s child star Margaret O'Brien. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, now.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Margaret/Brandon"
It is too close to merge time, Danni is making her move behind the scenes to get rid of physical threats so that she can make a run at it post-merge. At Nakum Judd sticks around a while longer as they stick to the plan and stick it to Margaret.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-18-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Margaret / Amy"
Just to be a little different.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Margaret/Gary"
Why Margaret? I believe Cindy wins II otherwise she would have been the one to go.

Why Gary? He's old Yaxha, Amy gets immunity.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Margaret/Gary"
As a matter of fact, I don't have any wool.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Margaret/Brandon"
Margaret is too obvious (which worries me). Brandon broke ranks and didn't vote for Blake, plus he has the look of a big-time individual immunity threat.

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-18-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Brian and Judd"
bye hopefully

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Margaret/Brian"
Third time I’m voting for Brian but what can I say? Like Corvis, I feel pretty sure this week.

I don’t see Gary going anywhere: Danni and Bobby Jon respect him. And Brandon is still part of their alliance.

Blake said that they picked Brian to vote out over Amy because Amy was really fun around camp. I don’t see this opinion changing over the course of one day, which is probably how long this episode lasts. Brian is still the target, unless Amy were to get seriously injured in the challenge. But I don’t think she does.

From Blake’s interview at Tampa Bay’s 10 website (transcribed by Fever):

But I think (Brian) just got a little too full of himself. He was playing the game, got so caught up on Survivor and playing the game that umm, it kinda...you know... <pauses>...he got a little arrogant in his ways saying he got me voted off, while I really don't think that Brian...Amy told me afterward that Brian had no real impact in me getting voted off.

Sounds to me like Brian got voted out before Amy and was telling everyone at LL that he was responsible for turning the tables on Blake. When Amy gets there (next week?), she informs Blake that that wasn’t actually the case.

Margaret is the no-brainer boot from Nakum. Judd will get all over her case at TC, and she will have some choice words for him as well, and we get to see the most colorful exit ever.

If that weren’t enough, here’s Blake on Margaret from the Tampa Bay’s 10 interview:

(If) I had to see one person win, honestly, I'd say Margaret. Margaret was my favorite...If I could have taken Margaret to the end, I would have done it. Margaret, she's great.

Margaret, she’s toast.

And I'll say Nakum wins the RC and Judd wins the individual immunity. If any one of the Yaxhas gets immunity as well, it won’t be Brian.

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity99 Click to send private message to Quiddity99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Margaret/Amy"
Both are easy choices this week; Margaret because simply put, she's outnumbered 5 to 2. Amy seems to be getting hurt again in the previews, Yaxha will cut the dead wait and vote her off.

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-18-05, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Margaret/Brian"
Any thought of Judd holding Steph/Jamie to the "Lydia is next" promise goes out the door as Judd and Margaret continue to go at it. I'm 99.9% certain the colorful exit will be Margaret's as she takes a parting shot at Judd.

Brian is my Yaxha choice. Last week I thought Gary's lie would catch up with him and original Nakum wouldn't take the chance on booting Blake. I was wrong on both counts! Gary's lie all of a sudden seems to have been swept under the rug and it appears he has positioned himself to take Blake's spot in that alliance. Brian again will be the boot choice and I simply don't see Gary risking a tie to save him. Although Brandon did not vote with Danni/BJ last week, it seems that he's still okay in that group. That leaves Amy. We've seen one injury (her ankle) and it appears she gets hurt again. I'm sure Brian will try to play that up to keep the target off of his back, but unless Amy breaks something I think they keep her over Brian. Brian will have to be magician to wiggle out of this one, and I don't think he has the cards.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Margaret / Brandon"
If I get both right, I think I'll die.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Margaret / Brian"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 09:43 PM (EST)

What a fun season from a spoiling point of view. (Don't get me wrong, Mer & bianca were simply amazing last season - but it's fun to mix it up with a season which is much harder to figure out.) It seems we're getting back on track in terms of figuring this out.

I'm clueless though on the Individual Immunity twist. Cindy, Judd, Amy, who knows... Highly dependent on the simple tweak they're going to implement.

Great to see VS' thread mentioned on SP as one of the spoiling tools this season. Well deserved recognition.

forehead

etf sp

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-18-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Margaret and Brian"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-05 AT 07:14 AM (EST)

Margaret and Brian seem to be the obvious choices but something is telling me Margaret and Gary.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Margaret and Brian"
I think that we might be right this week!
Amy's injury is IMHO, misdirection.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Margaret and Brian"
Seems right.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-18-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Margaret/Amy"
With a continued focus on strength for challenges...
2 injuries for Amy will be her undoing.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Vote Tally #1"
Post #28, compiling 26 votes and 1 revote.

Nakum
Margaret .... 23
Judd .......... 2
Stephanie ... 1

Yaxha
Brian ......... 15
Amy .......... 4
Brandon ..... 3
Gary ......... 3
Bobby Jon .. 1

All others UTR.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Brian and Margaret"
Two annoying people to hit the road.........

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Margaret/Brian"
I was going to say Blake, because I'd really like to see him get the boot twice, but it will be Brian I think...

Dene 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-19-05, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dene Click to send private message to Dene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Margaret/Brian"
It's time...

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Judd - Brian"
All the aforementioned reasons for Brian. And Judd will be our colourful exit, hoodwinked, bamboozled and loud.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-19-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Margaret/Gary"
If they hadn't shown us Amy getting mauled by the ball, I'd probably have her ousted in Gary's place. But they did show us that, plus Gary continues to annoy me. Hence, I continue to vote for his old butt to get the boot.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Margaret and Amy"
I just can not fathom Brian going home with the edit he has received thus far. I could be totally wrong, but he seems more like a final 6 guy than a pre-merge boot type.

So that leaves Gary, Amy and Brandon as potential bootees in my opinion. And though a lot of people are arguing that the Amy falling down incident is nothing more than CBS misdirection, in this year where we have no clues, that is the single best clue that I have seen in the vidcaps to make me lean in any direction.

Consequently, I am guessing Amy gets hurt bad enough, CBS is misdirecting us by not misdirecting us and the newYaxha's vote out Amy.

Margaret seems like the easy choice, but Judd could very well be out this week too. He could get under just enough people's skin for them to say bye-bye to him. (I kind of hope not though, he is a character if nothing else)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Margaret/Brian"
I'm hoping I am wrong on Brian..I've gone back and forth with him and Amy all week. Whereas, if it's Brian this week, I think it most def. is Amy next, but if Brian squeaks thru here, he may take it to F4 or beyond. I'd like to see Brian's play post-merge. For me, it's still very close for me and it could be Amy going either bc of the reverse psychology misdirection of her 2nd injury OR somehow Brian is given II.

RC: NuNakum
II winner: Out on a limb here...Cindy (alternate:Judd--he is an idiot and could make Margaret's exit colorful even w/o immunity, but an II win could make him even more obnoxious)

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Margaret and Brian"
Margaret booted from Nakum is obvious to me. 5-2 against her at this point, as Judd is obviously still annoyed with her.

Brian booted from Yaxha. This will be unfortunate, but here's my reasoning: Brandon, BJ, and Danni are still tight, and Gary is in good with at least BJ and Danni. Everyone seems to like having Amy around. We see that Amy falls down and goes boom in the challenge this week...but we also see her celebrating at the challenge. I think she bails on her first attempt at the ball, but get's back on her feet and, sans hat this time, triumphs on her second heat. She's not going anywhere YET.

I'm getting the sneaky feeling from the PIP promo caps that Cindy gets individual immunity...just a feeing, mind you. She's smart enough to know she'd be the target if she gave it to Margaret...so she keeps it for herself.

-montanagirl

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-19-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Brian and Margaret"
I so dislike convulated booting episodes due to the nature of how one can get eliminated or one can get saved but they also make such great viewing . The only thing I have learned about this thread is that I now remember to remove my signature line (thanks to forehead's constant reminders!)

If only for the reasons that I see Brian again "crowing" at his strategic maneuvers this week perhaps lending to his fall from glory, he did get quite a lot of speech and visuals last week along with never believing the order of boot proposals and both Amy's and Gary's "vulnerability" stories were low leveled last week. In other words, pure guesswork.

Margaret for only that the reason she was so firmly showcased earlier was due to the "events" that occurred; those events ended. Now, she seems to simply be there to combat Judd's edit and Judd's edit appears that it hasn't *quite* reached its crescendo. In other words, pure guesswork

The motto always stands: "sink or swim"

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Brian/Margaret"
Well, this week I think we are back to the "logical" boot choice. Upon reviewing all of the great info that came from Blake's post interviews, it's clear to me that Brian is the "logical" choice. Amy is the red herring this week with her getting rolled over by the big ball, but she is very well liked at her tribe. Brian was the agreed upon second boot choice, now that Blake is gone, he'll be next. Everyone knows at Yaxha that he's constantly plotting and scheming....that's enough to make the group get rid of him, imo.

As for Margaret, if Judd gets immunity, she's toast....even if he doesn't, she's toast. Steph and gang have run amuk over there and they value the strength far more than social harmony.

Would love to see a surprise hidden boot this week however, and see Jamie or Judd get the boot!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Brian/Margaret"
Danni is all powerful

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Margaret/ Amy"
yes, it's true

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Judd & Brian"
Just to be different.

I think Judd is voted out before he goes on this gorilla tirade on Margaret. Margaret & Cindy get Steph and Rafe to align with them. Just a random thought. =) But then again Steph is getting on my nerves.

Brian just because he's the odd man out...otherwise, Brandon (but not likely).

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-19-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Judd/Brandon"
Judd's the one who actually gets voted off. He gets into this anger management problem with Margaret. Misdirection anyone?

Brandon because he was the only other one who voted for Brian.

Anyway, just a guess.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-19-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Margaret/Amy"
Margaret is obvious. Amy may be granted II by the other tribe, but I think she has to leave due to her injury. So she transfers the II to Gary.

Just guessing ...

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "HEY MARGARET & BRIAN..."
...it's time for you to go!

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Margaret/ Brian"
Or not.

Ladygeppi 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ladygeppi Click to send private message to Ladygeppi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: margaret and brian"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-05 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Margaret & Brian"
I am not sure about this but if wrong Them Amy & Cindy.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Margaret/Brian"

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

10-20-05, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Margaret, Platinum Brian"
alts: Lydia, Amy

10-20-05, 01:21 AM (EST)
50. "Vote Tally #2"
This is post #50 comprising 47 votes, 1 revote, 1 previous tally.

Nakum
Margaret .... 41
Judd .......... 5
Stephanie ... 1

Yaxha
Brian ......... 31
Amy .......... 7
Brandon ..... 4
Gary ......... 4
Bobby Jon .. 1

All others UTR.

Chapdog 27 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chapdog Click to send private message to Chapdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Brian & Margaret"

Bran out by default as Amy will get individual immunity.

Jud and Margaret fight during reward leading to jud orchestrating Margaret’s departure.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Margaret / Brian"
So many great spoilers can't be wrong.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Margaret/Brian"
I'd say Margaret is pretty much a sure shot...and Amy's ankle is misdirection away from the obvious Brian, next on the chopping block.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Jamie/Judd"
Okay, so I just feel like being difficult <g>

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Margaret/Brandon"
Why Brandon? One thing that Blake said, That Brandon was upset that Blake was booted. I think he makes a big deal about this and the group is happy with Gary and boots him...

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Margaret & Brian"
Will Margaret be the next Sue? I wouldn't cross the street...!!! Brian's pride was shown last couple of shows, now it's time for the fall. Or not, I haven't seen anything coming yet.

starman 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starman Click to send private message to starman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Margaret / Brian"
Voting with the powers
starman

King Will 49 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Will Click to send private message to King%20Will Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Brian/Margaret"
It is their time.

Whole Lotta Rosie 104 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to send private message to Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Margaret & Gary"
Brian is just too much fun to leave this early.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Margaret/Amy"
Because I've been stubbornly picking Amy for weeks now, and because Margaret is obviously toast.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Margaret O'Brien"

Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Margaret/Amy"
Maybe I'll get one of these right? Haven't got one right yet this season!

tribalwatcher 56 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribalwatcher Click to send private message to tribalwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Brian, Margaret"
but I hope not

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "MARGARET & BRIAN"
Oops, sorry I totally forgot to vote officially after making my picks last Saturday (at end of this boot picks thread post).

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/6080.shtml#14

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •