The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Have YOU Voted For?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Have YOU Voted For?"
I've only voted twice - on the WC I voted a couple times for Jennifer, and 10-12 times for JPL.

This week, I voted 15-20 times for Amy after her undeserved bottom 3, and a couple times for JPL.

I probably will continue to cast most of my votes for Amy because it seems she needs help, and also throw a few towards JPL (I'd love it if he won, although I'm hoping for an Amy-Latoya F2)

- Go JPL!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? Bebo 03-25-04 1
 I will be kiki_k 03-25-04 2
 RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? anotherkim 03-25-04 3
   RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? ginger 03-25-04 4
 RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? TeamJoisey 03-25-04 5
   RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? TODDLJ 03-25-04 11
 RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? ejm92 03-25-04 6
 RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? StarryLuna 03-25-04 7
 RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? managerr 03-25-04 8
   RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? Glow 03-25-04 10
 RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? MTW1961 03-25-04 9
 I listened to their performances fi... Goooey_Alley 03-25-04 12
 RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? curlytop 03-25-04 14
 RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? LozengeofLove 03-26-04 15
 RE: Who Have YOU Voted For? 321Jump 03-27-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
Can't remember if I voted during the opening rounds, but I did vote for Amy on Tuesday night.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-25-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I will be "
voting for Jennifer Hudson -- I know you like JPL, but IMO, it will be a shame for someone like Jennifer (who has good control and almost no pitch problems) to be sent home before JPL.

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

All happy families resemble one another, but each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
I voted, for the first time ever, for Amy and Latoya this week. I haven't liked Amy until this week. I can see myself maybe voting for Jasmine, George, JPL and Diana in the future as well. I can NEVER imagine that I would vote for Matt, Fantsasia, Jennifer, or John Sinatra. I can't imagine that I will ever have another chance (as if I'd take it) to vote for the horror that is Camille.

--Latoya is your new American Idol

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
Kim is my idol. What's your 800 number?

I don't call my mother often enough, let alone vote for AI contestants.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-25-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-04 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

I voted for JPL after his Elvis moment because he amuses me enough that I'd like to see him continue.

I voted 3 times this week for Jennifer at the behest of Larry Johnson, author of the diva chronicles on Bashers.

I will never vote for LaToya.
I will never vote for Camille.

I don't like anyone else enough to walk 25 feet to the phone.

Here's a way to improve the show: Let us vote someone off.
I will run to the phone for a chance to execute someone.

Camille, the planet has spoken...

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-25-04, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
Thanks muchly, Team Joisey!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-25-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
I didn't vote this week....last week I voted for Amy and Matt, because they seemed like they needed the votes the most....in the first few rounds, I voted for Fantasia, Matt, George, and Leah. I think for the rest of this season I'm going to stick with George and Fantasia, 'till the end, hopefully. Last season I voted for Rickey, and when he was booted, Ruben....season 1, I voted Kelly the whole season.

Survivor All-Stars: Let's Go Big Tom!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-25-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
Last year, I voted for K-Lo the whole time. I haven't cast a single vote this year because nobody has really, really impressed me yet.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-25-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-04 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

I voted for Camille the straight two hours on one phone, and had a modem dialing for another two hours on my other PC.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
Thank you for that, managerr. She needs it. I haven't voted yet this year. But after my devastation last night, I may start.

an incredible JSlice creation

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-25-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
Last week I voted mainly for LaToya and Diana, with scattered votes for Jasmine, Amy, and one or two for Jennifer.

This week - no votes, but next week, I will tie up the phone lines voting for Diana, who must NEVER be in the bottom three again!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Though I will also throw some votes LaToya's and Amy's way. * Have you hugged your TiVo today? *

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-25-04, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "I listened to their performances first..."
then vote for who's the best...

SOUL NIGHT
Jasmine (most but had a hard time gettin' thru)
George
Diana (hard time gettin' thru)

COUNTRY NIGHT
Amy (find it wierd but it was easy to get thru her line)
Fantasia (thrown a few)
LaToya (thrown a few)

MOTOWN NIGHT
Maybe it will be George's and Camile's night.

MY PERSONAL CHOICES:
Fantasia's Something to talk about
Jasmine's Inseperable (better than KLo)
George's Dock Of The Bay
Camile's One Last Cry

I can't see myself voting for John Stevens and Jon Peter Lewis, unless they have proven their worth and not just immitating Dean and Elton John/Elvis.

By the way, found a latest group photo (minus Leah and Matt) in the official website. Jennifer, Camile, Jasmine (hotter), LaToya, and Diana looked great!

curlytop 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-25-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curlytop Click to send private message to curlytop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
I voted for Amy on the country night. She performed the song better than the Dixie Chicks. Too bad Amy did not record it first.

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-26-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
On Wildcard night, I voted 60-70 times for JPL and once for Geaorge.
Week 2 (this week) I voted twice for Amy, twice for JPL, and once for Latoya.
I too want JPL to win, and want Amy to at least make top 3. My ideal top 4 is Amy, Latoya, Jennifer and JPL.

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-27-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who Have YOU Voted For?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-04 AT 02:07 PM (EST)

I've been giving all of my votes to JPL and Amy. Neither has been consistent (JPL has been downright lackluster), but those are the two that I WANT to do well. Latoya is probably the best overall entertainer, but she's going to have to win on her own (with a little help from Simon.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •