The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-14-05, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
After winning an arduous Reward Challenge, one tribe member ruins it for the rest by becoming intoxicated and obnoxious.

A grueling physical challenge pushes two castaways to the breaking point, leading to a screaming match that comes close to exploding.

In a Tribal Council first, one castaway bullies and insults a fellow tribe member despite attempts to keep the peace.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... tribephyl 10-14-05 1
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Chapdog 10-14-05 5
       RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Snidget 10-14-05 10
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... KObrien_fan 10-14-05 2
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... samboohoo 10-14-05 3
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... PhillyBrat 10-14-05 4
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... KimberA00 10-14-05 8
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Brownroach 10-14-05 12
 The colorful exit! Brownroach 10-14-05 6
   RE: The colorful exit! Bebo 10-14-05 7
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Booted 10-14-05 9
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... dabo 10-18-05 24
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... LibraRising 10-14-05 11
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... kingfish 10-14-05 13
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... emydi 10-17-05 14
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... jenjk 10-17-05 15
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... emydi 10-17-05 16
       RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Brownroach 10-17-05 17
           RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... emydi 10-18-05 18
               RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Chapdog 10-18-05 19
 eyemail forehead 10-18-05 20
   cbs press release forehead 10-18-05 21
   RE: eyemail Brownroach 10-18-05 22
       RE: eyemail Capn2patch 10-18-05 23
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Karchita 10-18-05 25
   bully littletown 10-18-05 26
       RE: bully Brownroach 10-18-05 28
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Flowerpower 10-18-05 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-05, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"

This week is the double boot so most likely we have both bootees contained within these blurbs.

After winning an arduous Reward Challenge, one tribe member ruins it for the rest by becoming intoxicated and obnoxious.
WooHoo!!! Alcohol. Always a bad idea to over-imbibe. And truthfully, Obnoxiousness could come from anyone. (Even S10's winner.)
Yet, under these circumstances I'm willing to say that "obnoxious person" will probably be a target. Maybe even the boot, this time.

A grueling physical challenge pushes two castaways to the breaking point, leading to a screaming match that comes close to exploding.
Although it would seem to be BJ and Jamie. I'm daring to guess that it will be BJ and a fellow tribemate or Jamie and a fellow tribemate. I also am putting Jamie and BJ in my "possible boot" column because of that.

In a Tribal Council first, one castaway bullies and insults a fellow tribe member despite attempts to keep the peace.
Bullying can only come from Judd. He's the only one left who's crass enough to pull this kind of tactic during TribalCouncil.

Chapdog 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-14-05, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chapdog Click to send private message to Chapdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
How do we know it’s a double boot?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
TV Guide with info on this episode says it is a double boot.

Happy Haunted Halloween!!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"

From the vidcaps and previews it looks like the big ball pushing is the RC and Nakum wins. (See vidcap thread) So who on Nakum could get drunk and obnoxious? Either Jamie or Judd (Steph is obnoxious even when not drunk, I don't think this will be her though) fits this bill. I agree with Tribe, whoever it is will be a TC target.

I think this is referring to Judd and Margaret even though they are trying to lead you to believe it is Jamie and BJ.

Judd the bully, Judd the target?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"

I'll agree on Judd here. And perhaps this was all set up in Episode 5 with Judd telling Cindy to step up, and with Steph's whining and whining and whining.

Nutzy skeered me

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-14-05, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"

This just screams to me that Judd would be the one to me he is already obnoxious so drinky drinky only makes it much much worse. Also we have already sceen Yaxha get some drinks so it seems like Nakum will get this.

We saw it BJ vrs Jamie, I hope Jamie wins.

I feel this just sounds like Judd bulling Cindy/Margret however Since Brandon was outta the loop on that last vote he could have "lost it" and got mean.. but thats really stretching it.

On a final note here, DOES the first and second statments refer to the same challenge? The arduous Reward Challenge and A grueling physical challenge??

KimberA00 38 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-05 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

>On a final note here, DOES
>the first and second statments
>refer to the same challenge?
>The arduous Reward Challenge and
>A grueling physical challenge??

This is an excellent point. According to dictionary.com --
ar·du·ous (ärj-s)adj.
Demanding great effort or labor; difficult: “the arduous work of preparing a Dictionary of the English Language” (Thomas Macaulay).
Testing severely the powers of endurance; strenuous: a long, arduous, and exhausting war.
Hard to traverse, climb, or surmount.

Based on that, it could very well be referring to the same challenge but in typical journalism fashion they had to use several different words to say the exact same thing!

I'm thinking it will be definitely be Judd who gets drunk and obnoxious and starts possibly making fun of the BJ/Jamie riff at the challenge.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
We can surmise they are the same challenge because the TV Article says the boulder-rolling challenge (which is where the BJ/Jamie screaming match occurs) is for reward (which is what the first item refers to).

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

10-14-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "The colorful exit!"

This must be it, don't you think? And yes, it will probably be Judd doing the bullying, but he won't be the one leaving. Reviewing Probst's comment:

it was so personal and there's one in particular that is probably the most colorful exit that we've ever had. I say colorful in quotes because it's funny looking back on it but it wasn't funny to the person at the time.

It wasn't funny to the bootee because the bootee was being insulted and bullied. It's not the bootee that makes the scene, it's someone else! What do you think?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The colorful exit!"
Last episode, we got a slight taste of Judd's bullying with his interaction with Margaret. Spoiler information points to her going next. It wouldn't be any surprise at all if during TC Judd goes too far, and it wouldn't any surprise at all if Margaret chose to get in a parting shot at him as her torch is being snuffed.

I can see her taking his insults within the game as she fights to stay in the game, but once she's voted out, I'd be really surprised if she didn't respond.

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-14-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"

I think this will be Margaret

I think this will be BJ and Jamie.

Oddly enough, I think this be Margaret going after Judd knowing she is going home.

Boot Ed

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
I agree, Judd may be a lout but he's been asking for it; I hope Margaret does go off on him and make a colorful exit. I also hope she can look back on it and laugh.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-14-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-05 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

Hmm, do we know for sure that Nakum wins? Amy's fall looks like misdirection to me. I think Yaxha will win and Brian will be the drunk, obnoxious one, leading to the question of whether it will be he or Amy who goes from Yaxha. The fact that Blake said he left right before things got ugly is part of this reasoning.

eta: Never mind. I just read the vidcap thread about Rafe/Judd in the background. I don't know if Judd would be the obnoxious one though -- big guys can usually hold liquor pretty well. Rafe is probably a lightweight, but he strikes me more of the "silly" drunk type, not obnoxious. Same with Lydia. (Hell, she's silly sober!) So I'm gonna go with Jamie or Cindy on that one.

A Nutzy/IceCat masterpiece.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
After winning an arduous Reward Challenge,
one tribe member ruins it
for the rest by becoming
intoxicated and obnoxious.

Judd does seem to be the type to enjoy his libations, and his intelligence challenged and brusque NY blue-collar personality would lend one to guess that he would be the most likely candidate for the role of the drunk and obnoxious one, but in my mind Lydia is also a good suspect. With her body weight and under their nutrition challenged conditions, alcohol could really affect her behavior, given her Latina heritage and her unaffected willingness to entertain, (demonstrated Thursday)....

It's probably Judd (even sober he is the most obnoxious IMO), but I wouldn't be too surprised if this actually turned out to be Lydia.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-05 AT 12:58 PM (EST)

Ok, from this and vidcaps, it appears that RC occurs, the feast nearby is eaten by NuNakum and Jamie/Judd get drunk and obnoxious.

Is another challenge held after they eat and get drunk or at the same time as RC (before they eat) for II also with the big ball bc we know that BJ and Jamie are the screamers and the ball is nearby.

I still think Cindy may win II from the previews, but Judd is definitely the bully and insulter, so this may mean, as BR pointed out, that he wins II and is bold enough to do this. However, I think Judd is stupid enough to do this even without II.

jenjk 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenjk Click to send private message to jenjk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
>After winning an arduous Reward Challenge,
>one tribe member ruins it
>for the rest by becoming
>intoxicated and obnoxious.

I went to the CBS website and looked at the "Favorites" on each Survivors profile. Here is what they listed for their favorite alcoholic beverage:

Brandon, Bobby Jon, and Judd = Beer (of one brand or another)
Margaret and Cindy = red wine
Jamie = Vodka and Diet Coke
Lydia = Pina Colada
Amy = Beer, Martini and grape crush
Stephenie = Cosmopolitan, Corona
Brian = replied "N/A"
Danni, Gary, and Rafe = all replied "No Favorite"

I don't know if there are any valid analysis points in any of this other than the fact that Brian answered "N/A" so he probably doesn't drink.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I thoroughly enjoy all of the intelligent analysis on this site. Thanks for lettting me contribute in my own little way.

Whew! First post under my belt.

10-17-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
WELCOME Jen!! Keep posting

Do we know what they win to drink?...it appears NuNakum wins the RC...

I'm not sure if Judd would get that drunk bc of his weight off of the amount of alcohol that they may give him. Would he drink other's shares? I'm thinking it may be Jamie or Lydia....

10-17-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
I'm thinking Jamie is a good possibility. After the screaming match with BJ he may be feeling his oats well into the reward celebration.

And who the heck drinks vodka and diet coke? Blecch.

10-18-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
18. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
I saw that too BR!!! I drink JD and diet coke but VODKA....um no

I still am wondering what the II challenge will be and when it will be...

Does it go RC, eat drink and be obnoxious, then II the next day, or is it RC, then II is immediately decided then NuNakum gets fed and Jamie gets drunk? Does anyone know if Ep 6 covers 1, 2 or 3 days in Guat?

Chapdog 27 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chapdog Click to send private message to Chapdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
Actually Absolute make a vanilla vodka and advertises drinking it with coke. It is advertised in such magazines as maxum and FHM.

It is actually ok if you looking for a little caffeine to jump start your night and don’t like redbull.

Just figured I would let you know.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "eyemail"
From Trixiego at MESS:

I don't think Brian or Amy are referred to in the text. So why feature them? Bootee and individual immunity holder???

forehead

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "cbs press release"
Just to contrast the text -

From Phoenix:

BOTH TRIBES GO TO TRIBAL COUNCIL, ON "SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE," THURSDAY, OCT. 20

"Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble" -- The castaways are informed that both tribes will vote a member out, on SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE, Thursday, Oct. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Although the tribes compete for a food reward, both are informed they will be attending Tribal Council and voting a member out. After winning an arduous Reward Challenge, one tribe member ruins it for the rest by becoming intoxicated and obnoxious. A grueling physical challenge leads to a screaming match between two castaways. In a Tribal Council first, one castaway bullies and insults a fellow tribe member despite the attempts of others to keep the peace.

And, two castaways are voted out of their respective tribes.

---

Note: Others are attempting to keep the peace.

10-18-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
22. "RE: eyemail"
Just to recap the previous EyeMail stars:

Ep 1 -- was there one? (Jim booted)

Ep 2 -- Blake, group shot of Yaxha (Morgan booted)

Ep 3 -- Amy, Gary (Brianna booted)

Ep 4 -- Blake, Stephenie (Brooke booted)

Ep 5 -- Judd, group shot of NuYaxha (Blake booted)

Ep 6 -- Brian, Amy (???? and ???? booted)

So far, none of the bootees have been spotlighted the week of their boot. Only Morgan and Blake were shown in their boot week, but in group shots of their whole tribe.

Blake got two solo shots prior to his boot episode. Amy has her second solo shot this week.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-18-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: eyemail"
A logical conclusion to that would be that Brian and Amy are safe this week.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-18-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

>After winning an arduous Reward Challenge,
>one tribe member ruins it
>for the rest by becoming
>intoxicated and obnoxious.

I say Jaime for this one. Blake said on Survivor Live that Jaime was offensive to some of the women and he has said some nasty things about people, for example about Brooke when he voted for her at TC. Plus, he is one of the few who prefers hard liquor, a sign of a more serious drinker.

>A grueling physical challenge pushes two
>castaways to the breaking point,
>leading to a screaming match
>that comes close to exploding.

BJ and Jaime, as we can see on the previews.

>In a Tribal Council first, one
>castaway bullies and insults a
>fellow tribe member despite attempts
>to keep the peace.

Who's a bully? The only one is Judd.

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-18-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "bully"
i see Brian as the possibility of being the bully. If he knows it is him I think he will throw a hissy fit.

10-18-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
28. "RE: bully"
Nah.

Brian did seem to be coming unglued as the votes were being read last week. And I could see some potential for a Shii Ann-like vent if he thinks he is leaving.

But he is not a bully. Even if he did have a minor hissy fit, he wouldn't single one person out. He'd probably complain about the unfairness of being in the minority after the switch.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 6"

I'm beginning to think that this could indeed belong to the "lippy" Jamie. If he's lippy sober, he'll most likely be extremely so with a few cocktails. It could indeed be either Judd or Jamie, imo...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •