The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst to appear on Live With Regis And Kelly tomorrow."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff Probst to appear on Live With Regis And Kelly tomorrow."
Maybe he'll let a few spoilers slip. Maybe he won't. Maybe he'll just quit on the spot and give the hosting duties to Gellman.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 bump dabo 10-14-05 1
 RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live W... SurvivorBlows 10-14-05 2
   RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live W... KObrien_fan 10-14-05 3
       RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live W... TenPin 10-14-05 4
           RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live W... PepeLePew13 10-14-05 5
           RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live W... SurvivorBlows 10-14-05 6
 RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live W... Scarlett O Hara 10-14-05 7
 RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live W... kircon 10-17-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "bump"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-05 AT 02:11 AM (EST)

those who can watch and report on it should

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live With Regis And Kelly tomorrow."
No Guatemala spoilers, but he did basically shoot down the Inside TV report that he's leaving Survivor -- sorry, didn't get an exact quote.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live With Regis And Kelly tomorrow."
Well that is good news about Jeff staying. Too bad he didn't spill a little something on Guatemala though.

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-14-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live With Regis And Kelly tomorrow."
Is there any news about his relationship with Julie?

I am curious to see what has become of their little affair. I haven’t heard anything on the subject in a while.

Just asking ya’ know.

TenPin

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live With Regis And Kelly tomorrow."
Julie was staying with Jiffy during the filming of Guatemala, and I've been watching Jiffy at TC to see if we're getting a kinder, gentler host (ifyaknowwhatimean ). He seems to be less abrasive towards the contestants so far.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live With Regis And Kelly tomorrow."
He's massively in love, knows what love is now, blah, blah, blah... if you haven't heard anything, then it's because you haven't been stuck in a supermarket checkout line during the past few weeks

Jeff's basic quote on Regis was something like "I've been hearing this ridiculous story that I'm going to be leaving Survivor because I'm in love -- I don't know where these stories come from..." with him admitting that his contract was set to end after Survivor 12 but he was going to be leaving to film Survivor 12 in two weeks and if not outright saying it (I can't remember), then strongly implying he has no plans to leave. Unfortunately Kelly interupted to make some jokes that the story was a negotiating tactic, so he didn't really get to finish his thought.

Frankly, although I don't believe for a second that he is going to leave, Jeff should have a bit of an idea where the "story came from" -- based on the timing of the Inside TV story, it looks like the report was basically recycled off his mid-September Survivor press conference call in which he talked about being hesitant to sign another long term contract and cited how it was "really hard" to be away from folks and his desire to "start a family" as one of the reasons. Ya, the Inside TV folks did appear to take his off the cuff remarks and spin them a bit, but he's been doing this long enough that I find it hard to believe he didn't realize that SOME tabloidly media outlet somewhere was going to do that (the only surprise was that it was Inside TV -- the new bastard child of the normally straight-laced TV Guide folks.)

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-14-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live With Regis And Kelly tomorrow."
There is an article about Jiffy (and Julie) in this week's People Magazine.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-05, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jeff Probst to appear on Live With Regis And Kelly tomorrow."
Just watched the show and here are a few portions of the chit-chat at the beginning of the show I found interesting.

1) Jeff was reading envy list in Fortune Magazine. “MB, the guy I work for is on there.”
Kelly: I bet you envy him.
Jeff: “Chuckle, cough,” Yaa”, chuckle, giggle, “among other things.”

2) Kelly does an interpretive reading from the article “A Lasting Alliance” in People magazine while Jiffy does singing in the background.

3) They start talking about a picture of Julie carrying Jeff on her back. He says that’s their relationship.
K: Still making her earn her keep.
J: Yes.
K: As I know you did with that spoonful of peanut butter in Vanuata.
J: Yes.
K: Hey Julie, got a spoon full of peanut butter. Meet me back at my trailer.
J: By the way I would just like to say. (Stops and laughs) Holds out hand as if holding a spoon. While drawing the spoon back to himself he says “Come on, come on, come on”. All the while giggling.

J: …You know it’s funny when you say you’re in love. Women, they’re fine with it….
J: …But man, guys! ….. It’s the worst guy thing in the world. I get more grief from guys going (spoken in a deeper voice: Yah, I see you’re still in love with Julie Berry, oh that’s fantastic), like it’s some crime.

K: Well, because it’s another guy that’s leaving the strip club. (Laughter and applause) And you know, it’s very, it’s a society, you see, it’s a society and when one member leaves they feel like the numbers are shifting, the women are now, you know the women are outnumbering men

J: Surprise look on his face. Trying to interrupt: Whaaa

K: We might take over at any given moment.

J: (Jumps in) It’s like survivor. It’s kind of the numbers game. It's like you just shifted, maybe that’s what the article meant, a shifting alliance or a whatever alliance. I don’t know. The craziest thing I’ve heard is that I’m quitting survivor because I want to spend time with Julie
K: Yes, well we all know it’s because you want more money. Laughs
J: No, You know what’s funny is, I, I, (stumbles over words) my contract is up after 12, that is true. So there is an opportunity. But I'm leaving in two weeks to do another Survivor. And all I keep hearing is that I’m quitting…to spent time with Julie…
K: Well, you could take her to the African village.
J: I could take her to the village

More banter
J: I am very grateful to Survivor.
More banter- Kelly as host of Survivor
K: Call me if you need any more of these great ideas.
J: I, I’m, actually, (pause) it does need a spark of energy.
More banter then it was all about Kelly.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •