The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nokomis didn't screw up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Opus36 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Opus36 Click to send private message to Opus36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nokomis didn't screw up"
Ok, I have been lurking long enough and I am tired of reading post where people are bashing her for not putting Diane up for eviction. It didn't matter. If Diane was up instead of cowboy then cowboy would have won POV and taken Drew off. Karen was leaving no matter what.

Personally I am looking forward to Nokomis leaving this week. I am hoping for a Dew Cowboy F2.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nokomis didn't screw up mrc 09-10-04 1
   RE: Nokomis didn't screw up seahorse 09-10-04 3
 RE: Nokomis didn't screw up ginger 09-10-04 2
 Ummmm no Breezy 09-10-04 4
   RE: Ummmm no Opus36 09-10-04 5
       Seriously doubt it Breezy 09-10-04 6
           RE: Seriously doubt it sisterwoman 09-10-04 7
           RE: Seriously doubt it cookiehahnster1 09-10-04 8
               RE: Seriously doubt it motormouth 09-11-04 9
                   RE: Seriously doubt it HistoryDetective 09-11-04 10
                       RE: Seriously doubt it vixie 09-11-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nokomis didn't screw up"
"If Diane was up instead of cowboy then cowboy would have won POV . . . "

That's a pretty big assumption, don't you think?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nokomis didn't screw up"
Not only that, if Nik would have put up Diane and Drew in the first place. She could have formed an alliance with her brother by guaranteeing his safety for a probable final three, especially since Drew had already put Cowboy on the block himself. In this way Karen had a chance no matter who won POV.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nokomis didn't screw up"
I think we meant (well, I know I meant) that she should have put up Diane and Drew initially. Then, when Diane got the POV, she would have taken herself off. And, if the other hamsters were thinking (by no means a given), Drew would have been voted off, and the power couple split up. By putting up Drew and Cowboy, she let herself be put in a position of having to put Karen up post-veto.

The only way I can see your desired Drew/CB final is if CB gets to make the final decision. He is stupid enough to stick with his horsebuddy and forgo the vote insurance picking Diane would provide. Drew, on the other hand, may well drop CB and go with Diane. In which case he'll win. Diane will likely pick Drew, too.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ummmm no"
How would CB had won the POV? Drew and Diane would have worked together as they did and Nak was extremely close to getting her key. So it would have been one of those three that won the POV.

Drew wins- takes himself off, Nak puts up CB
Diane wins- takes herself off, Nak puts up CB
Nak wins- and doesn't use it.

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!

Opus36 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Opus36 Click to send private message to Opus36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ummmm no"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-04 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

Cowboy would have won the same way Diane did. Drew and Diane woudl have helped him win the POV to take one of them off. Probibly Drew.

Diane would have realized that Drew was the target. Karen would vote out Drew to try and break up the aliance with Diane. Diane would vote out Cowboy to save Drew. Nacomus would then break the tie by voiting out Drew, she isn't/wasn't ready to vote out her brother. So, Diane and Drew would throw the POV compititon, just like Cowboy and Drew did so Cowboy would win and take one of them off. It is that simple.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Seriously doubt it"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-04 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

CB hasn't won anything yet. Neither Diane or Drew would have taken the big chance now that he could actually win something.

Besides as stated by both CD and Diane, they didn't like each other in the beginning. So if both Diane and Nik were to make a pact with him, he would go with Nik.

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!

Edited to add that this is the Bashers forum, I'm sure there's a Nikomas rawks thread in the Fan forum.

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-04, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Seriously doubt it"
seahorse, I totally agree! She DID screw up. SHe got "back-doored" also, but it wasn;'t as damaging to her as it was to karen. But its coming. SHe was naive, which is something I never thought I'd say about her. Childish (pinky swear grudges) yes. Kinda strange and off the beaten path (or on the beaten path since she likes small doses of pain), although she is by far my favorite. I really like her and think she is an awesome example for young women because she is strong and outspoken without being a (insert way of life) thumper. Live and let live. But that move was STOOPID.

cookiehahnster1 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-10-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cookiehahnster1 Click to send private message to cookiehahnster1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Seriously doubt it"
Plus how do you know the POV comp would even be the kind they COULD help someone win. What if it was an endurance test? Sure, Drew and Diane could have quit early, but CB would still be on his own with Karen. Not all the comps are set up to be able to help each other. But really the bottom line is that CB has never won anything. I doubt if this past comp would have been his big debut.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-11-04, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Seriously doubt it"
I have a question...did anyone notice on the live feeds how the players knew which cage to get into? I was wondering if BB picked the competition after knowing what the plan was between D,D, and CB. I know they orchestrate alot of what happens and wondered if that was their little 'push' to help the plan come to fruition. Like cookie said, "Not all the comps are set up to be able to help each other", so it made me question the 'lucky coincidence' that it worked out so perfectly for them.
Any thoughts?

*Courtesy of IceCat*

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-04, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Seriously doubt it"
I agree with both cookiehahnster and motormouth! I also thought that it was a little too much of a "coincidence" that the veto challenge was something that so easily allowed the unholy trinity to work together. I don't think that CBS literally told any of them to work together, but I think that they strongly encouraged it by choosing that particular veto competition. Which gets at an issue that I have talked about in a couple of other threads: the way that CBS edits the footage that television viewers see into a very different narrative than those who watch the live feeds see. CBS regularly overlooks Drew's shortcomings (not very bright, emotionally abuses Diane, bullies other HGs, uses Diane for some handjob action) to paint him as the Adorable Nice Guy in the house, just making all of America want him to win. The latest veto competition was CBS's latest effort to help the cards fall in Drew's favor.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-11-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Seriously doubt it"
Yep, yep, yep. My sentiments exactly. Verry interesting how they offer various competitions at just the right time. I'm anxious to see how the next one works out. (Yes, we are!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •