The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5"
From Survivor Fever the Web Promo Vidcaps:

I think caps 1-27 are all old shots from previous episodes...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5 Brownroach 10-07-05 1
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5 Jerrethan 10-07-05 2
 What/Who is this? sylvester 10-07-05 3
   RE: What/Who is this? Flowerpower 10-07-05 4
 RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5 chaipo 10-07-05 5
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5 volsfan 10-07-05 6
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5 Flowerpower 10-08-05 7
           RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5 Flowerpower 10-09-05 8
 Proposed RC Challenge Flowerpower 10-10-05 9
   RE: Proposed RC Challenge emydi 10-10-05 10
       RE: Proposed RC Challenge Flowerpower 10-10-05 12
           RE: Proposed RC Challenge emydi 10-10-05 13
   RE: Proposed RC Challenge Carnac The Adequate 10-10-05 11
 Spec on IC Flowerpower 10-10-05 14
   RE: Spec on IC tribephyl 10-11-05 17
       RE: Spec on IC Flowerpower 10-11-05 18
 CBS eyemail, ep 5 Flowerpower 10-10-05 15
   RE: CBS eyemail, ep 5 Carnac The Adequate 10-10-05 16
       Welcome Carnac! lvoetulips 10-11-05 19
   RE: CBS eyemail, ep 5 emydi 10-11-05 21
 RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5 Flowerpower 10-11-05 20
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5 TanNymph 10-12-05 22
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5 Flowerpower 10-12-05 23
           RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5 knuckles487 10-13-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5"
Are caps 28-29 from when they were running to jump in the boats for the IC last night?

(And dig that funky new font for the text-over!)

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Jerrethan 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-07-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jerrethan Click to send private message to Jerrethan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5"
>Are caps 28-29 from when they
>were running to jump in
>the boats for the IC
>last night?

No, they're not, BR. I made a vidcap to compare:

---> Episode 4, IC.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "What/Who is this?"
Looks like MB isn't giving us this week either, sigh.
What I saw immediately in the vidcaps:

What in the world is that? Guatemalan battle gear? I don't see how they breathe through it.

Someone please jump in here.

10-07-05, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What/Who is this?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-05 AT 08:05 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-09-05 AT 07:59 AM (EST)

Looks like the end of a downhill sled ride that the Canadian newspaper noted. That's Amy beside BJ with a "mask" on her face...looks like a fun ride!

ETA: On further review, I think that's Brandon there next to BJ in the sled... It sure looks like they stop the sled race by careening into a dirt/sand pile!

chaipo 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-07-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chaipo Click to send private message to chaipo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5"
Looks like one of the challenges is "catch a ball with a blanket"? Gary's team (sans Amy maybe?) is all carrying that blanket/mitt contraption and looking at the sky.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-05, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5"
I wonder if this is a "catapult"

used to fling the balls into the air and the rest of the tribe have to catch them?

10-08-05, 07:34 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-05 AT 08:01 AM (EST)

I think that your'e right, Vols. One tribe member catapults a ball and the tribe that catches the most wins? While the other challenge is a sled race down the hill? Sounds like two fun challenges! I "heard" that the prize for the reward could be a croc proof swimming pool!???

I'll try and find the source for the reward prize...
ETA: Dalton Ross from Survivor Live with Jenna Morasca said that this reward could perhaps be a croc-free swimming pool...don't know if it's accurate or spec!

10-09-05, 07:54 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-05 AT 08:03 AM (EST)

Over in the misdirection thread someone speculated about the one that BLAZES through the challenge to help their team win is BJ with the chopping wood. I had speculated along with that that perhaps BJ chops wood to build a fire which then may release balls to be catapulted by Brian.

But now reviewing the vidcaps I see that BJ is wearing his green tank top while chopping the wood, so the wood chopping must go along somehow with the sledding down the hill challenge. In the catapult and catch the ball challenge BJ is seen trying to catch the ball in the net with his other shirt and bathing suit trunks on. Because I think it's BJ who will indeed "blaze" through the reward challenge as I think it will involve building a fire of some kind. So, perhaps the sledding down the mountain challenge is the reward challenge.

Here's BJ in the catapult and catch the ball challenge which I speculate to be the IC...note sleeved shirt and bathing suit trunks...

fp

10-10-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
9. "Proposed RC Challenge"
I suspect that the downhill sled challenge may be the RC. A few more caps presented this weekend to help us out.

I think the race/challenge is started at the foot of the hill where the finish is. Note the Survivors probably start on their mats and on Jiffy's go have to run up hill to the top and their sleds. Note the track and sled to BJ's left, note the sand pile in the back and note that the Nakum tribe is seen just to Yaxha's right...

Somewhere along the way from the start of the race to the sled there is a chopping wood element/task to be completed before they can continue. This is when I speculate that BJ "blazes" through the challenge for the Yaxha tribe. Note Blake is also holding another piece of lumber, perhaps he chops as well, or gives it to BJ when BJ is done with the one he's presently working on...let's speculate that Judd, the NYC doorman, and/or Rafe, the weakling, are chopping for the Nakum's, unless I can do it all Steph is...

Now here are the Yaxha tribe members who are ?all? in the sled as it is going down the hill/track. Note that BJ is in the front left of the sled, Danni is behind him, and Brandon behind her. In the front right is Brian, behind him I think is Gary, and I can't quite make out where Amy and Blake are...definately three rows of seats though. As the sled goes down the track it's stopped by the sand pile, perhaps they are told to put a cloth over there faces to prevent aspirating sand...note at the beginning I think BJ is wearing a scarf too, with his eyes exposed...like a COWBOY would wear it...

here's the finish...

I speculate that the Yaxha's will "runaway" with this one

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Proposed RC Challenge"
I was wondering where all the chopping of wood BJ scenes would be and here they put it into a challenge just for him...EPMB does love his Palau sweethearts Steph and BJ. I agree...NuYaxha wins the more strength challenging RC...but what about IC...catching a ball catapulted takes more agility than strength...could NuNakum pull this one out, FP?

10-10-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Proposed RC Challenge"
could nuNakum pull this one out, FP?

You bettcha they could, Ms. Emydom!

10-10-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Proposed RC Challenge"
um sweetie...I want some evidence....you don't think I'm just going to trust you...who do you think you are W??? *SNORFLE*

Just like last week, my gut is telling me that EPMB is going to set it up like there is no way NuYaxha could lose....and then BAMMO...remember EPMB loves him some irony....will you be joining me on the dark side, my pretty?

it's a PM!!

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Proposed RC Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-05 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

Greetings! New to submitting, but long lurking and appreciating and wanted to add my two-cents about a couple of things I noticed in this week's video captures ...

It appears as if both tribes are competing simultaneously in a common "target-zone" for the ball-catching challenge (I agree, this looks more like an IC-style challenge to me).

In Cap # 45 (sorry, still getting the hang of actually making the photo-links) you can see that each team is fielding two of the triangular catching-nets at one time. Two nets, with three catchers each. In this particualr shot BJ, Gary & Danni are looking to make the catch as Brandon and Blake (ball-cap)and presumably Amy (since Brian is on the catapualt?) are moving into the frame from the right with the second turquoise net.

This makes sense numerically, since both teams have seven players, they can put one on the throwing end and two sets of three on the catching end.

It should also make for a pretty chaotic game, since there are FOUR catching units in the target-zone, and it does create some collisions.

In Cap # 48 you can see the yellow-bandanas and net from Nakum (Jamie I think is the visible player here), running in from the left of the frame and colliding with Blake as Brandon heads for the ground in a big fall!

Later caps seem to indicate that Danni is with Blake and Brandon here, so it is possible that the teams rotate players (throwing/catching) throughout the match -- since she was obviously with BJ and Gary earlier.

Despite the fact that there appear to be some collisions and probably minor injuries as a result, I've got to go with a Yaxha sweep here. The turquoise team is obviously better cut out for this game physically, especially if there is going to be body-contact involved.

And if there is ANY strength involved in loading/arming the catapault (which, realistically, there would HAVE to be), simply "sitting Lydia out" by putting her on firing duty would not help out her team at all. She simply doesn't have the body mass that would help you to arm a catapault effectively.

Also -- in the caps that show the tribes starting their run up the hill for the RC sled-cart race -- you can see a rope attached to the cart in the track to the right of the frame. I'm still not sure how the wood chopping works into this challenge, but it looks as if the tribes will have to haul their cart up the hill before they can ride it down. Again, this would, I believe, tend to give the more uniformly athletic Yaxha tribe an advantage.

I've got to go with a Yaxha sweep this week, and I think Cindy will probably get snuffed -- unless Margaret REALLY makes a mess of things. There's already been some unrest there, but Margaret LOOKS to be more useful in challenges, and the younger women seem to be taking the hits this season. It won't make Margaret happy, but given the physical nature of the competitions, I think Nakum will want to hang on to muscle longer inspite of any social misgivings about her "bossy" nature.

Reporting from the front-porch of Funk and Wagnal's -- in full view of the mayonnaise jar -- this has been:

Carnac the Adequate

10-10-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
14. "Spec on IC"
I'm speculating that the catapult and catch the ball challenge is the IC because I really think that BJ is the one in the CBS misdirection that is going to "blaze" through that challenge to help his team win the reward. So if the sledding challenge is the RC then the catapulting challenge must be the IC.

In this challenge there is obviously one survivor that works the catapult to launch balls to waiting team members who are in a catch zone area. The catchers are divided into 2 teams of three with a triangular net. It is obvious that Brian is the catapulter from Yaxha and I'm speculating that maybe Lydia is for the Nakums.

From caps 42-52 up above we see that Blake, Brandon, and Amy are catchers with one net. We see that Judd is right there, perhaps thwarting Blake and his team in catching a ball. I don't know if they have to catch their own colored balls launched by their tribemate, but can thwart the others physically in catching their balls....or if they can catch any launched ball at all. Clearly Blake, Brandon, and Amy are effectively thwarted and going down in those caps.

Here we see BJ, Gary, and Danni(her ponytail), and in the foreground are Brandon/Blake/Amy

Now here is Brandon/Blake/Amy falling and then Judd's pushing them...

Thanks to akaIves over at Sucks, who captured these, we see that Steph/Judd/Rafe are manning one of the Nakum nets:

In this last one that's Brandon/Blake/Amy in the foreground.

Now here are some shots of Jamie, who I think is a catcher with Margaret and Cindy...

BJ is seen behind the screaming Jamie...

As for conclusions...none. This is a challenge that either tribe could win. (I am reminded of Lydia dancing around the camp...is she dancing and calling herself the queen as in mocking someone, or is she proud of herself for catapulting her tribe to an IC win?)

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-05, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Spec on IC"
(I am reminded of Lydia dancing around the camp...is she dancing and calling herself the queen as in mocking someone, or is she proud of herself for catapulting her tribe to an IC win?)

The problem with this being a "Lydia celebrating after an IC win" is because we hardly ever get to see the winning tribe after the challenge, if ever.

The show cuts to commercial after the Immunity and when it returns it's all about the losing tribe and how they are going to vote.

Not that Lydia couldn't be excited after an Immunity win, but we wouldn't see it. So either the promos are being mis-leading, as far as the "Lydia dancing around in a challenge winning glow" sense (and it won't actually be shown in the show)
or
She is reacting to a different situation alltogether.

IMO, IC win is still up in the air. So to speak.

10-11-05, 06:19 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Spec on IC"
Tribe, you are right! The chances of Lydia dancing because of the IC win are almost nil. IMO, the IC is up for grabs. It could go either way.

10-10-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
15. "CBS eyemail, ep 5"

...so, is Judd safe this week and our booty is one of the Yaxha's???

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: CBS eyemail, ep 5"
I highly suspect that the "culture clash" refered to here is the same activity that CBS refers to in other promos as being about "one tribe member's glamourous lifestyle."

Danni has placed highly in several beauty pageants, travelled widely as a model, and was at one time married to an apparently well-known country singer. An argument could be made that she is more "famous" and a bigger "celebrity" than Gary.

I think it will be her tales of her life that come across as "glamourous," regardless of how down to earth she may be personally.

Sure she came in second or third in most contstes, works on an AM-radio sports talk show, and is divorced from a semi-known recording artist (which adds up to very little in terms of "celebrity and glamour"), but when you lump that in with Good 'ol Bobby Jon, Cowboy Brandon, Officer Amy, Landscaper Gary and the rest -- her life seems Big Time Purdy!

(Plus, after she tried to "out" Gary as the Hogeboom he is, I could easily see Gary trying to "return the favor" to Danni.)

Carnac

lvoetulips 1025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-05, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lvoetulips Click to send private message to lvoetulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Welcome Carnac!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-05 AT 07:11 AM (EST)

Hey Carnac- welcome to the boards and great spoiling so far. You've got some great theories! I'll have to agree that Danni's "glamorous" life may be the one referred to. BS refers to a "culture clash" @ Yaxha. This is the prayer situation I think...

So far, we see Nakum: (Cindy, Jamie, Judd, Lydia, Margaret, Rafe, Steph.) Bolded names are the minority votes as we currently know...

And Yaxha: Amy, Blake, BJ, Brandon, Brian, Danni, Gary. Bolded names are the "weakest" out of the tribe, and since BJ/Blake/Brandon seem to be sticking w/ the strongest stay strategy, I see these folks as the easy vote off. The fact that Brian is launching for them states that they seem to think Amy is a stronger competitor than he...

There, now I've got the tribes straight... So, if Nakum wins IC- the "glamorous" lifestyle info could be BS misdirection pointing to Danni, and we could see a Amy or Brian boot.
If Yaxha wins IC, the "glamorous" lifestyle could be Steph..(talking about what she got to see and do after her previous stint on Survivor) and more misdirection: Cindy or Margaret get the boot.

blog, blog, blog

10-11-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
21. "RE: CBS eyemail, ep 5"
Thanks FP for analyzing the vidcaps..I just don't have the patience for it

I do agree it's anyone's challenge...but I rewatched parts of the show last nite for editing and I rewatched the PP alliance and Blake saying in a follow up confessional how NuYaxha will just ROLL OVER NuNakum in ALL the challenges and get out AMY BRIAN GARY....Ok they ROLL DOWN the hill and BJ Blazes into glory in the RC and they win a pool that the gators can't swim in BUT then comes IC...and somehow they are beat...by the losers on NuNakum headed by Steph. Irony EPMB LOVES IT!!

So Judd is MISDIRECTION and OFG theory says its not him and eyemail is another way to misdirect (although I still think he is in trouble just not this week or next imho)...and NuYaxha who is also shown in eyemail has to boot someone...Amy imho...no need for BBBD to even talk to BAG.

Oh, and Lydia..I think that may be in the first sequence or even after RC maybe she is making fun of Danni after winning the RC? It doesn't have anything to do with a challenge IC win imho.

10-11-05, 07:34 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-05 AT 07:35 AM (EST)

Last night I saw the web promo and I noted that during these frames:

During this sequence BJ is yelling: WOOOOOOOOOOOO! As in YES, we caught one! I definately see this as a positive yell, as in they are doing well!

Just thought it was notable to add this...

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-12-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5"
FP, I saw this also. This may have been brought up elsewhere, but I didn't see it. You have guessed that the sled challenge is for reward and BJ runs away with it. Then that leaves catapult / catch ball challenge as immunity. In these caps of BJ yelling ( seemingly in victory ) he is wearing the same clothing as in the assumed immunity challenge. So does this mean Nu Yaxha wins both challenges????

10-12-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5"
Hi TN! No, it does not mean that NuYaxha wins the IC....I really feel like the IC challenge vidcaps are really inconclusive this week. Those are pics of BJ however at the IC, and in the promo he is yelling like.......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! In a positive manner. It could be just a yell such as at the beginning of the challenge to rally his tribe mates, or it could be a cry at the end of catching one of the balls in the net....I definately just take it as a positive cry....I think it is NOT at the end of the challenge as I think if Yaxha had just won that there would be total jumping and screaming from all of the Yaxha's and clearly it's just BJ with this battlecry...just my 2 cents!

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, Ep 5"
Ok, I have yet to be right about anything I guess at but is that gonna stop me? Probably, but not this time. I have to try one more time. I'm not very good yet at doing the "include a picture" thing so I may need to edit later.

I think we are not being shown everything. I have convinced myself that the vid caps we have seen are all from the SAME challenge, not two. I will try to make this as understandable as I can but I tend to ramble. lol I can make this all fit except for one thing, and I will get to that toward the end. I will need some help squeezing it in.

Start by looking at these pictures. In the first one, we see BJ chopping wood during a challenge. The second is Brian manning the catapult. Notice that the type of limb BJ is chopping is the same kind that is used to construct the catapult.

Now in these next two, in the first one, look at the pole that Blake is holding while BJ is chopping. Square on the end and then changes to a rounded shape right where his hand is holding it. The square part would be used as a handle while a cloth could be tied over the rounded section and be able to move freely without hanging up on a squared edge. In the second picture, look right above the white circle and notice what Blake is holding. It sure looks like the same pole. Same blue marking to signify their team, same square shape.

Let's move on to the players during the sledding part of a challenge. In the first one, Yaxha is seen running toward something, and in the second picture, they are in their wagon speeding downhill.

I keep seeing a lot of spec that this shows Brian in the front with BJ because they think his buff is covering his face, but I don't think it is. Look closely at the color of the shirt. It looks like it better matches the shirt worn by Brandon in the team running picture. I don't think that is a buff over the face at all. From the position of that players arm, I am betting it is Brandon holding his hat and trying to adjust it. Since the picture is somewhat blurry because of the speed of the wagon, this would be a good bet. I think the seating goes like this:

BJ in front, with Danni behind him, and Amy behind her. Look at the color of the hat worn by the last player on that side. It closely resembles the color hat worn by Amy in the pic of them all running. On the other side, I think it is Brandon, with Gary behind him, and Blake behind Gary. But if that is Brandon in the front, where the heck is Brian? Well, the last time we seen him, he was manning the catapult.

Having said all that, I have some questions. First, we know that the wood chopping pics go along with the sledding pics because of the color shirt BJ is wearing. But, if this is two different challenges, why would Blake be holding the same kind of pole in the sledding challenge that he is holding in the catching challenge? He wouldn't, they would be the same. Next, since the chopping scenes go with the sledding scenes, and the catapult scene goes with the catching challenge, why would BJ be chopping the exact same type of limbs in one challenge that are used to construct the catapult in another challenge. He wouldn't would he? So the catapult and catching pics must go with the sledding sequence. That would make this all ONE challenge.

My theory is this. The teams start out by running from the start to a certain location where they have a supply of wooden poles and limbs. They must chop the limbs and build their "catching net" and possibly the catapult also. This is where I add, if this is the reward challenge that someone "blazes" through, then perhaps it is BJ and his superior (lmao) wood chopping skills that allows the Yaxha to build a substantial lead. If it's the IC, then nevermind that. Anyway, once the net and catapult are properly built, one person needs to man the catapult and the others need to distance themselves quite a distance away to catch whatever is being lobbed at them. The fastest way to do that? Why, to hop in a sled and race downhill of course. Off the go down the hill, slamming into a pile of dirt to stop them, and out of the wagon they go with their net. That's why Brian wouldn't be in the wagon with them. They get to their positions, and Brian starts firing whatever it is toward them and they have to catch so many in order to win. With a big lead, Nakum shows up and starts bumping the Yaxha member, trying to knock them down and distract them so that Nakum can catch up. I have no idea who wins, or even which challenge this would be, but it sure seems like only one challenge to me.

There is one small problem with my theory. That is the color shirt that BJ is wearing while chopping and sledding. It is different that the one he is wearing in the catching part. Could he have gotten overheated and removed the outer shirt? Can he chop faster in only a t-shirt? Is it some sort of picture manipulation on the part of CBS? I don't know but would appreciate some help making this last part fit. All the other pics go together and I need to slip this in somehow.

One last question. If this does turn out to be one challenge, what is it we are not seeing, and why are they withholding it from us? That's a pretty big IF though, I have never been right yet.

Sorry about such a long post, but I'm a lover, not a narrator. lol

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •