The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Amy. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Blake (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

(And thanks, once again, to bebekid for the reminder.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Blake littletown 10-04-05 1
 Blake PenMike 10-04-05 2
 Blake oncebitten 10-04-05 3
 Amy strid333 10-04-05 4
 Margaret lvoetulips 10-04-05 5
 Blake applejack93 10-04-05 6
   BLAKE body 10-04-05 7
 Margaret echogirl 10-04-05 8
 Amy Scarlett O Hara 10-04-05 9
 jamie justwrong 10-04-05 10
 Lydia LibraRising 10-04-05 11
 Jamie emydi 10-04-05 12
 Gary I_Got_Nutn 10-04-05 13
 Lydia smokedog 10-04-05 14
 Blake Outfrontgirl 10-05-05 15
 Jamie tribephyl 10-05-05 16
 Brian. Estee 10-05-05 17
 AMY queencityfan 10-05-05 18
 Blake VerucaSalt 10-05-05 19
 Blake kingfish 10-05-05 20
 Blake sylvester 10-05-05 21
 Blake Brownroach 10-05-05 22
   Vote change: Brian Brownroach 10-06-05 48
 Amy RudyRules 10-05-05 23
 Amy buckeyegirl 10-05-05 24
 Rafe..... MDSkinner 10-05-05 25
 Amy chick 10-05-05 26
 Blake Owlster 10-05-05 27
 Blake jackandjill 10-05-05 28
 Brooke cowboyroo 10-05-05 29
 Brian survivorscott 10-05-05 30
 Blake redbeard103152 10-05-05 31
 Blake MJewel 10-05-05 32
 Jamie GuessItRains 10-05-05 33
 Vote Tally GuessItRains 10-05-05 34
 Blake forehead 10-05-05 35
 Margaret JazzyJax 10-05-05 36
 Margaret michel 10-05-05 37
 Blake greg2557 10-05-05 38
 Blake dabo 10-06-05 39
 HEY BLAKE... Round Robin 10-06-05 40
 Blake Dene 10-06-05 41
 Blake Flowerpower 10-06-05 42
   Vote change: Brian Flowerpower 10-06-05 55
 Blake blacknwhitedog 10-06-05 43
 Lydia Chapdog 10-06-05 44
 GARY Corvis 10-06-05 45
   VOTE CHANGE: BRIAN Corvis 10-06-05 51
 Brooke Max Headroom 10-06-05 46
 Brooke Bravehart 10-06-05 47
 Cindy KObrien_fan 10-06-05 49
 Cindy dreamerbeliever 10-06-05 50
 Margaret Flipper 10-06-05 52
 Vote Tally #2 emydi 10-06-05 53
 Lydia King Will 10-06-05 54
 Blake Q 10-06-05 56
 Brian volsfan 10-06-05 57
 Lydia starman 10-06-05 58
 Lydia esquire 10-06-05 60
 Brian dstam015 10-06-05 61
 Blake kircon 10-06-05 62
 Blake mookiemeister 10-06-05 63
 Brian torchlight 10-06-05 64
 Amy Karchita 10-06-05 65
 Blake NineTen 10-06-05 66
 Brian AyaK 10-06-05 67
 Amy whoami 10-06-05 68
 Margaret flygirl 10-06-05 69
 FINAL vote tally AyaK 10-06-05 70

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-04-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Blake"
I think it is either him or Brooke.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Blake"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-05 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

I've always wanted to be first!

Damn, just missed!

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Blake"
Time for one of the pretty sickly boys to go home.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-05, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Amy"
We'll see if I'm going to be 0-4.

lvoetulips 1025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-04-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lvoetulips Click to send private message to lvoetulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Margaret"
I've got a feeling....

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-04-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Blake"
But knwoing our luck it will probably be Amy.

body 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-04-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail body Click to send private message to body Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "BLAKE"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-05 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

i`m sticking with my thoughts as to where judd betrays former nakun and votes with yaxha members stephenie , jamie , and amy.no tie just betrayel.

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-04-05, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Margaret"
Well I'm still not sure who ends up where, but I've pretty much decided New Yaxha loses the IC. I'm assuming they have 7 tribe members and old Nakum members outnumber old Yaxha members 4-3. I'm assuming old Yaxha equals Gary, Amy & Brian. Since they don't have the numbers someone from old Nakum has to be the betrayer. My guess is old Nakum equals: BJ, Blake, Margaret and either Brooke or Cindy. If numbers prevail Amy would be the boot. If someone betrays who could it be? Margaret, Blake and Cindy are not in the main Nakum Canoe Alliance. Does Margaret confront Gary? Does she try to make a deal? Possibly. But unless Blake is REALLY, REALLY sick, why would a losing tribe that is about to be down two members cut loose a strong male? Blake, an apparent outsider in Nakum, might decide he has a better shot with old Yaxha which means he ends up betraying the woman who nursed him back to health. Unless he's still really sick and gets booted himself!

Nakum Alternate: Lydia. I can't see Stephenie or even Jamie fighting to save her if it looks like a 4-4 tie.

Alternate Alternates: 1) Amy 2) Blake 3) Brooke

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-05, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Amy"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-05 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

2nd Choice: Lydia
3rd Choice: Brooke or Cindy (either/or)

I just can't see Blake getting the boot this week -- he is too strong in the challenges -- he won't go as long as Gary, BJ and Danni are around to keep him around.

Scarlett

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "jamie"
that's my story, and i'm sticking to it

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-05, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Lydia"
I so have no idea. If it's Rafe, I'm going to be eliminated from many a game.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-05, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jamie"
I think Steph is the betrayer in a new Nakum 8 person tribe

Steph Jamie Lydia Rafe go to Nakum with Brandon and Judd for sure and either Margaret/Cindy or Danni Brooke (it doesn't matter in my scenario )

There has been an undercurrent of Steph v. Jamie since the BEGINNING of the show when Jamie said he couldn't win with Steph there. He doesn't.

I think Nakum loses IC for three reasons:

1. Last week all the talk of Nakum winning 5/6 challenges...EPMB loves irony

2. Last week Steph says she wants to be on a winning tribe, she's switched to Nakum and she still loses...EPMB loves irony

3. I think the tribes stay the same in no. with 4-4 possible tie from the CBS hints and betrayal says to me, a person sides with ones not from his/her original tribe to oust a person in their original tribe.

With the VS thread concerning editing with Steph v. Jamie and Corvis' excellent confessional analysis that Jamie does not make the merge...imho, that means it's Jamie this week. EPMB is surprising us again

Alternate...Nakum sticks to the "keep the strength" strategy and Lydia gets the boot.

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-04-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Gary"
Because I love to be wrong.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-04-05, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Lydia"
The weakest link goes.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Blake"
Story told, still sick, featured in Eyemail, Gary is red herring, Gary is safe as he is not sick and great in challenges, Margaret (at minimum) votes against Blake with G/A/B. I think in long run this may be bad strategy for New Yaxha but may work out well for Margaret. Alternate on Yaxha: Amy.

Alternate on Nakum: Invisibrooke, but unless she is just Morgan/Brianna redux she should have a bit more babbling to do before torch-snuffing. And hell if I know if she's even on Nakum ...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jamie"
No other need to pontificate, then to just as easily point out that, Emydi said it best!

Jamie will feel the wrath of Stepholococcus.
And will subsequently be laid up in LoserLodge for weeks.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 04:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Brian."
Mostly 'cause someone said 'betrayal'.

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "AMY"
And I'm going to vote for her every week even if someone pokes sticks in my eyes.

2nd choice, Judd, cause he is such a whiner.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-05-05, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Blake"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-05 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

Since forehead reminded me of our game last season, I had put Blake in my post last week for this week and forehead knows how stubborn I am about staying the course for those long term.

I don't know the mechanics of the switch that occurs and perhaps that is better I do think that the "riddle" of the TC producing either a potential "tie" or "betrayal" is, in fact, a teaser to cause disruption (much like Danni) I am taking this teaser as a straightforward fact.

One tribe will have even members therefore if THEY go, it could cause a potential tie.

One tribe then should have an uneven balance of old/new members, therefore if THEY go, it could cause a potential betrayal.

I am taking the riddle as inclusive to BOTH tribes should they go, rather than assuming the riddle is about ONE tribe. (Then again, I only just read it; so many of you do a wonderful job of analyzing everything with the weekly clues and so forth

In keeping with that, since the title focuses on the "betray" aspect, then I would think a tie does not come into play. I do like the idea that perhaps Amy's confessional to the audience for this week may refer to her not being happy with Gary and leading us to believe she may consider betraying him but in true Survivor form, I do believe she and her original tribemates proceed accordingly.

Regardless of that, I have firmly believed that Blake has been destined short term (as those of us in the editing thread have been discussing after the first episode if you are even able to find it )

There has been no character building whatsoever (and at this rate, all contestants have now been fleshed out except him) and we were reminded last week visually of his still weakened condition.

ETA: Just for forehead, sylvester and FP Remember, my obsession is with long term; I leave the weekly boots to all of you Blake is someone that my stubborn self deemed to be the vulnerable edit at Nakum and I don't "switch" in midstream as it takes away from what I like to use as a speculation tool and swap episodes are notorious for editing upheaval. forehead knows about sinking and swimming with me in the short run all too well. You have much better instincts and tools for weekly boots than I do lol

FP - Never pay mind to my weekly picks; it IS all about the end result with me sweetie You are much better off with your work and naturally BR and Corvis.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Blake"
I can't imagine a rational team voting off a strong competitor. But, since it is the thing that I can't imagine, it is just what that sneaky MB etal will do.

And, of course, supposing that they will use rational thought is the key mis-direction, a red kingfish herring if you will. So Blake WILL go to LL.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-05-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Blake"
Eyemail and VS convinced me. Yaxha is all over the promos. The focus will be on them.

Last week at TC JP said Yaxha's strategy has been to vote off the weak and keep the strong, and "we'll see how that works out for you" or some such. To me that screams it WON'T work out for them and they're destined to be back at TC.

I also like OFG's observation that perhaps the women at new Yaxha stick together. They have to if they want to stay in the game with the 'vote off the weakest' strategy of the team. That could be why a strong albeit sick male goes.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Blake"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-05 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

Uhh...on second thought: Brian. See vote change post below.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Vote change: Brian"
I suspect that changing my vote will doom me to crash and burn for the third week in a row, and Blake will actually leave this week.

But I just have a hunch about this, so I'll go out on a very shaky limb. See my posts today in cowboyroo’s thread for the logic. (Or read Estee's vote post for the short version.)

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Amy"
Betrayed by Gary. Or not!
Who knows this week; anything could happen and probably will.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Amy"
Just because I don't want our eye candy for the season, Blake to be gone so soon.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Rafe....."
Well, I am sure I will be alone in this pick, but here are my reason's regardless.

1. In Morgan's Survivor Live transcript she continually talk's up Rafe, even quoted saying "I love you Rafe" when it is mentioned how he performed at challenges. To me, this mean they become friends before all is said and done, and since she believes he had a part in ousting her, they must meet up at loser lodge sooner or later.

2. IC leading to a Tie or Betrayal.... Well, it is my opinion that emydi has the tribes pinpointed with

Nakum: Cindy, Margaret, Brandon, Judd, Jamie, Lydia, Steph, Rafe
and
Yaxha: Gary, Amy, Brian, Danni, Brooke, BJ, Blake

With this in mind, I believe that Margaret, Cindy, Brandon and Judd will being trying to force Rafe to get the boot, since he is pretty weak at challenges and since Lydia clearly gives more overall effort at everything (which I think could make her a favorite with them). This could easily lead to a 4-4 vote, sticking down tribal lines, and I think that at this stage Jamie would be easily persuaded to vote out Rafe, given his prior comments.

3. Rafe is totally under the radar this week, and given the occurrences of the past two weeks, that should make him a prime candidate, right?

***I am relatively certain no one is reading this, but if you did I would highly recommend not agreeing with me, since I have missed every boot so far this year. Why would it change now?

chick 49 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chick Click to send private message to chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Amy"
Please!!!

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Blake"
I'm so confused this week trying to figure out the swaps that I'm just going with the flow and guessing that Blake will go.

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Blake"
All this talk about keeping the strong and booting the weak becomes null and void.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Brooke"
It looks like in the swap, to me, Nakum will end up with 8 members:

Nakum: Steph, Rafe, Lydia, Jamie, Judd, Brandon, Margaret and Brooke
Yaxha: Gary, Brian, Amy, Blake, BJ, Cindy, Danni

This is given that the tribes are broke into smaller groups and in the vidcap of BJ with the tablets, it looks like Cindy's hair in the front row.

For there to be a potential tie/betrayal, Nakum is the tribe going to tribal council, thus Gary, Brian, Amy and Blake are all safe.

This also would explain how Gary/Brian/Amy are all being thought of as pre-jury boots. They are outnumbered and will most likely get picked off. I differ from most people in that I think Blake has a while left to go.

So, the next question would be...who and why would they betray? Being that Steph/Rafe/Jamie/Lydia are all believed to go past the merge, I don't think the betrayer is one of them, or if there is a tie, I believe the victor will come from this group...Of the nakums, the one who I would see defecting would have to be Margaret because we were seen a LONG (too long) depiction of the guys on her tribe getting upset with her for playing Mother Hen. The new members of the tribe may appreciate this mother hen in her, and she is looking out for herself in the game.

With a cast of 18, I'm going to go out on a limb, and say we are handed the third undeveloped character boot of the season, the weakest link of the three remaining Nakum's...Brooke....

Alternate: Negative attitude Brandon

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-05-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Brian"
Just for the Heck of it

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-05-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Blake"
There is room at Losers Lounge for the sickees too.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-05-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Blake"
It is Blake's week to go.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Jamie"
I just can't see it being Blake. Too strong in the challenges and based on the editing I see most of the Nakum going further than the Yaxha. But if it's true that Steph goes far too, she must split off from her old tribe at some point. We've seen edits of tension between Jamie and Steph already. Why not come through now? Either Steph will betray or she'll force a tie...and Jamie will still lose the challenge.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Vote Tally"
This is post #34, summarizing 33 votes to date.

Blake......14
Amy.........6
Jamie.......4
Brian........2
Lydia........2
Margaret...2
Brooke.....1
Gary........1
Rafe........1

Bobby Jon, Brandon, Cindy, Danni, Judd, and Stephenie are all still under the radar.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Blake"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-05 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

VS: regarding your take on ep3 in your wonderful thread - noted

"Since forehead reminded me of our game last season, I had put Blake in my post last week for this week and forehead knows how stubborn I am about staying the course for those long term."

See, this is beautiful - this is all I need for this week! And, yes we are quite fond of you're being stubborn. FWIW, I too have Danni on my radar screen for the long term...

Now, last week I asked you about Brianna for this week's boot... Clearly, we need to re-callibrate our little game. But Blake is looking good.

As OFG (great to have you posting again), BR, and others have noted there are many good reasons for a Blake boot.

I particularly like:

-more Gary hype = misdirection, but an indicator of New Yaxha going to TC
-the only new member of Yaxha confirmed in vidaps: Blake
-VS editing take on Blake: sick yes/no
-eyemail - yes, emy, it works, we just have to figure out which weeks
-of course there are other indications (tips), but we don't even need those

So, for next week you're giving me Gary or Amy?...

forehead

ETA: "forehead knows about sinking and swimming with me in the short run all too well."
And I will enjoy your company tonight - sink or swim

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Margaret"
Can I change my name to "AintGotNuttin"? Cuz I don't

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Margaret"
Judd betrays her.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Blake"
But it will probably be Amy

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Blake"
The betrayal stuff may be stuff and nonsense, or it may be more of Danni outing Gary, they've switched to a "never happened before on Survivor" motif in promos, which seems to refer to some swap mechanics if anything; they've put on the lights and mirrors this week.

I like that they've put on the lights and mirrors now, maybe this season will start to pick up a bit.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "HEY BLAKE..."
...it's time for you to go!

Dene 33 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dene Click to send private message to Dene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Blake"
Sorry man....it has to be!!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Blake"
Well, I have to confess I am really torn this week and at this point I don't think I'd really be surprised if it was Amy, Margaret, Lydia, Jamie, or Brooke. When it's time to make my vote though, and I am still so perplexed, I find myself going back to Veruca's thread regarding the editing of the show. So, I am voting for Blake mostly because that's who Veruca sees as next. Looking forward to how this all ends up! Must say though that in order for Blake to get the boot, I'm thinking that Judd just may wind up swapped with Blake....I see him at the root of trouble???

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Vote change: Brian"
I know I'm being a lemming here, but I really didn't feel good regarding a Blake boot, not with Gary quoting it's all about the most athletic, and maybe Danni and Margaret on Yaxha with him. (Sorry, VS! I really loved my thoughts on an Amy boot, and it still sounds good to me, but I do think Amy sitting on the rock saying how she'll "kill" him, is really just misdirection. I've needed some good standard, logical argument to support another likely boot candidate and Brownroach has provided it. Then I went and saw Corvis' site and the two of them have convinced me. We get to see Blake's handsome face at least one more week and Brian, the guy that considers himself to be the next Richard Hatch is gonna be totally blindsided! Can't wait!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Blake"
see ya later pretty boy!

Chapdog 27 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chapdog Click to send private message to Chapdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Lydia"
because people who are different are always ostracized.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "GARY"
It is with much trepidation that I make this vote. Just today, I was thinking that Margaret isn't a bad choice. She did a D bump in confessionals last episode. But I'll stick with Gary and if you want to, you can read why here.

Oh, and for the record, I am going spoiler free now and don't know what was posted at Phoenix or Sucks or here, for that matter.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "VOTE CHANGE: BRIAN"
I think Brian turns on Gary and gets caught and booted. Thanks to Brownroach for putting that idea out there in the other thread.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Brooke"
Another cute one bites the dust.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Brooke"
Blake/Brooke/Blake/Brooke/Blake/Brooke.....
Either way, another little piece of eye candy chewed up and spit out.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Cindy"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-05 AT 02:01 PM (EST)

A song written by Mark Burnett as he sits in his jammies laughing his butt off at us and figures out a new evil way to misdirect the spoilers.

"These Boots are made for Hiding"
(To the tune of "These boots are made for Walking")

You keep saying you've got something on me.
something you call truth, but confess.
You've been a guessin' when you shouldn't have been a guessin'
and now someone else is gettin' all your best.

These boots are made for hiding, and that's just what I'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna make a fool of you.

You keep trying, when you oughta be quittin'
and you keep losin' when you oughta not bet.
You keep samin' when you oughta be a changin'.
Now what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet.

You keep guessin' when you shouldn't be a guessin
and you keep thinkin' that you´ll never get burnt.
Ha!
I just found me a brand new misdirection set
and what I know is you haven’t learned it yet.

Are you ready boots? Start hidin'!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Cindy"
Just cause I like the sound of KO's singing.

Flipper 53 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flipper Click to send private message to Flipper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Margaret"
I hope it isn't so, because I like Margaret, but it's a hunch I have, I think Margaret's story began to be told in episode 1 (good Florence Nighingale type edit)then she was just sort of helpful in the background, but last week more of her story started to be told as Bobby Jon and others kvetched about her being too bossy. Interesting strategy wise for future Survivors, her best strategy may have been to leave those boys weak, choking on their own vomit, so they needed her ministrations. Now these ingrates will turn on her (to betray or not to betray?).

With the tribes switched up, new tribe members will have no reason for loyalty to her, unfortunately she'll be viewed as a weak woman, a liability in challenges, the old tribe members will have a chance to forge alliances with new tribe members by sacrificing a weak competitor who's been lately viewed as a nag.

I hope I'm wrong - go Margaret!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Vote Tally #2"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-05 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

After 56 posts

BLAKE 20
AMY 6
MARGARET 5
JAMIE 4
BRIAN 5
BROOKE 3
LYDIA 4
CINDY 2
GARY 1
RAFE 1

VOTE CHANGE 3 BR, u could start a cult CORVIS-FP
TALLIES 2

STEPH, BJ, BRANDON, JUDD, DANNI ARE UTR

King Will 49 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Will Click to send private message to King%20Will Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Lydia"
Based largely on gut reaction- Long term feel of spoilers and the unwillingness to go along with the group.

Potential Pre Merge boots- Lydia, Jamie, Brook, BJ, Blake

Steph/Rafe and Margaret switch loyalties to make the merge with the opposing tribes.

King W

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-06-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Blake"
Baaahhh, Baaahhh...

Just following the flock. He was edited as an early target, fell from view slightly, but I think the time is ripe for the first Strong Person Boot. And I also think the Women will want a man gone this time.

Q

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Brian"
I feel like a pig being led to slaughter!

starman 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-06-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starman Click to send private message to starman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Lydia"
reasons:
flew under radar ep 3
spoiled as early boot by many
weakest link
new Yax will push this.
Maybe. I think. Perhaps...

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-06-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Lydia"
And then there were 14

dstam015 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-06-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dstam015 Click to send private message to dstam015 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Brian"

My Flame Burns On!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Blake"
I couldn't decide between Margaret & Blake, so I will also be a lamb.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Blake"
It's time for a guy to leave. This guy seems popular choice for a lot of people. That's good enough for me.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

torchlight 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-06-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail torchlight Click to send private message to torchlight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Brian"
B' Bye

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-06-05, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Amy"
What the heck. Mind over matter won't fix a badly sprained ankle.

NineTen 986 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NineTen Click to send private message to NineTen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Blake"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-05 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

my second choice is Brian

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Brian"
I'd be surprised if Blake gets booted. Then again, I have yet to see a minute of the last two shows, so he could.

I like the idea of Brian being booted for being untrustworthy. In general, I'm not sure I like Brian as the boot target. However, the surest way to become a target is to be untrustworthy (right, Brandon?). Plus, Brian thinks of himself pretty highly ... probably too highly.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Amy"
Maybe??

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Margaret"
It's hard to picture any strong competitor getting booted yet. But I'm 0-3 so far so what do I know?

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "FINAL vote tally"
This is post #70, consisting of 63 votes, 3 vote changes, 1 deleted post and 3 tallies.

Blake ....... 23
Brian ......... 9
Amy .......... 8
Lydia ......... 6
Margaret .... 6
Jamie ........ 4
Brooke ....... 3
Cindy ......... 2
Gary .......... 1
Rafe ........... 1

In other words, we have no clue. Let's see what happens!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •