The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"unexpected twist episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tbraff 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-30-05, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tbraff Click to send private message to tbraff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"unexpected twist episode 4"
Episode 4 CBS Website Teasers:
In an unexpected twist, members of the two tribes are shuffled

While one Survivor dangles his feet in the crocodile-infested waters, something nibbles on his toes.

A very close Immunity Challenge leads into a tense Tribal Council that could end with a tie or a major betrayal.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yaxha returns to TC FesterFan1 09-30-05 1
   NAKUM SuperClyde 09-30-05 2
       RE: NAKUM Brownroach 09-30-05 3
   RE: Yaxha returns to TC socalcandlegal 09-30-05 4
       RE: Yaxha returns to TC Brownroach 09-30-05 5
           RE: Yaxha returns to TC Capn2patch 09-30-05 6
   RE: Yaxha returns to TC PenMike 09-30-05 7
       RE: Yaxha returns to TC Brownroach 09-30-05 8
   RE: Yaxha returns to TC applejack93 09-30-05 15
 RE: unexpected twist episode 4 KimberA00 09-30-05 9
 RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Brownroach 09-30-05 10
   RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Bebo 09-30-05 11
       RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Brownroach 09-30-05 12
           RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Devious Weasel 09-30-05 13
               RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Bebo 09-30-05 14
                   RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Brownroach 10-03-05 30
               RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Outfrontgirl 10-01-05 16
 RE: unexpected twist episode 4 esquire 10-01-05 17
   RE: unexpected twist episode 4 weecama 10-01-05 18
       RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Peachezz 10-02-05 19
           RE: unexpected twist episode 4 body 10-02-05 20
               RE: unexpected twist episode 4 body 10-02-05 22
       RE: unexpected twist episode 4 torchlight 10-02-05 28
       RE: unexpected twist episode 4 PhillyBrat 10-03-05 29
 RE: unexpected twist episode 4 emydi 10-02-05 21
   RE: unexpected twist episode 4 body 10-02-05 23
   RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Outfrontgirl 10-02-05 24
       RE: unexpected twist episode 4 mommamia 10-02-05 25
           RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Outfrontgirl 10-02-05 26
               RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Flowerpower 10-02-05 27
                   RE: unexpected twist episode 4 redbeard103152 10-03-05 32
                   RE: unexpected twist episode 4 NineTen 10-05-05 38
       RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Brownroach 10-03-05 31
       RE: unexpected twist episode 4 emydi 10-03-05 33
           RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Brownroach 10-03-05 34
               RE: unexpected twist episode 4 emydi 10-03-05 35
               RE: unexpected twist episode 4 steemerman 10-03-05 36
 RE: unexpected twist episode 4 oncebitten 10-05-05 37
 RE: unexpected twist episode 4 NineTen 10-05-05 39
   RE: unexpected twist episode 4 Brownroach 10-06-05 40
       RE: unexpected twist episode 4 PhillyBrat 10-06-05 41
       RE: unexpected twist episode 4 NineTen 10-06-05 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Yaxha returns to TC"
One thing pops out right away...

"A very close Immunity Challenge leads into a tense Tribal Council that could end with a tie or a major betrayal."

This must refer to Yaxha, as they have 6 members to Nakum's 7, so a tie is only possible if Yaxha goes to TC.

Now we just have to figure out who gets shuffled...

Fester

SuperClyde 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-30-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "NAKUM"
They started with 9 per side when Bobby Jon and Stephenie joined. Nakum is down to 8 and Yaxha with 7, so I'd figure it must be the reformatted Nakum that goes to TC.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NAKUM"
Assuming the tribes wind up with the number they started with. In Vanuatu when they picked new tribes, Lisa got to decide which tribe she wanted to be on.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

socalcandlegal 17 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail socalcandlegal Click to send private message to socalcandlegal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yaxha returns to TC"
What are the odds it's Stephanie and Bobby Jon getting shuffled??

Then, Steph finds out about Gary, and ends up betraying him later because he lied...

Just a thought...

Stacy

09-30-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Yaxha returns to TC"
That would certainly be interesting, but wouldn't it be the kiss of death for either of them as soon as their tribe went to TC?

I don't think MB would put Stephenie them in that position.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-30-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Yaxha returns to TC"
I found it interesting last night that they pictured the snake after Stephanie voted.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Yaxha returns to TC"

>This must refer to Yaxha, as
>they have 6 members to
>Nakum's 7, so a tie
>is only possible if Yaxha
>goes to TC.
>
>Couldn't Nakum still have a tie by voting for more than two members ie Judd 3, Bobby Jon 3 and Brandon 1?

09-30-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Yaxha returns to TC"
It sounds like someone is in the position of either forcing a tie or jumping ship on his/her alliance. If forcing a tie can be contemplated as a strategy ahead of time, there has to be an even number of people voting.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-30-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Yaxha returns to TC"
I'm thinking that whichever tribe heads to TC has even numbers of original Yaxha to original Nakum. The person who does the betraying is therefore more likely to be a weak link in their original tribe. I'm thinking Brian, Lydia or Jamie from Yaxha, and Blake, Brooke or Cindy from Nakum. Still, it seems like more of a Yaxha thing to do.

KimberA00 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-30-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
We need to study the vidcaps because I believe the teasers last night showed Bobby Jon yanking his feet out of the water. We need to see who is there with him and check buff colors..... Now what did I do with that link...

09-30-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
A very close Immunity Challenge leads into a tense Tribal Council that could end with a tie or a major betrayal.

They seemed to be operating under the illusion that previous votes might count, according to what Jim said about how he wound up voting for Margaret:

So I took 7 pieces of yellow corn and one piece of black corn and we drew it out of a hat, because we were under the impression that, at the end, those votes would actually matter, the ones who got voted against would matter. Turned out it didn’t, but Margaret drew that black corn, and that’s who I voted for.

If Jim knows that it turned out previous votes didn't matter, it's probably because a tie did occur at some point.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
Possibly. But if the tie were between two original Yaxha who didn't have previous votes against them (such as Gary and Brian), then it wouldn't have mattered who picked the kernel for Nakum.

Previous votes may still be a tiebreaker issue. But if none of the original Nakum were involved in a tie during the game, then the corn kernel pick would never have an impact.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-30-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
12. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
Bebo, I'm not sure I follow you. I don't think the corn kernel pick will have any impact. I think that later on Jim found out that previous votes didn't count in a tiebreaker, most likely from someone who arrived at Loser Lodge. Which would suggest there was pre-jury tie vote, at which time they (whichever tribe was at TC) learned what the tie-breaker rule was.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
Not to put words in Bebo's mouth, but I think she's saying that a tie could have occurred between two people with no previous votes and so they would not have found out if previous votes counted as a tiebreaker.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
Dweeze said what I meant to say. Thanks for explaining it better than I did.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

10-03-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
30. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-05 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

Ah, I understand now. But I agree with OFG, I think Jeff would have gone over all the rules. If previous votes did count, he would say that since neither party had previous votes cast against them, the tiebreaker would be determined by X instead.

Anyway, my point was just that Jim seems to have found out what the tiebreaker rules were, after being uncertain about them at first.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-05, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-05 AT 05:40 AM (EST)

I think if any tie occurred they would have learned that previous votes don't count, because Jeff would have gone over the complete rules whether or not anyone had previous votes.

Keep in mind that he explains the rules thoroughly at TC and then they edit down his comments to what sound bytes are important for the show. In any tiebreaker situation, Jeff makes sure they know exactly what they are getting into.

Nakum should have all known the tiebreaker rules as in their contracts; Jim's story made it sound as if they didn't read carefully and were drawing on memories from the first three seasons.

Jim et al could have asked to be refreshed on the rules while at Loser Lodge if they were curious. What would make them curious? Perhaps having a bootee show up who went through a tiebreaker?

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-01-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
>Episode 4 CBS Website Teasers:
>
>In an unexpected twist, members of
>the two tribes are shuffled

Not to be overly picky, but exactly what makes that twist unexpected. Tribes have been shuffled in every version of Survivor since Africa

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-01-05, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-05 AT 00:00 AM (EST)

not much to add , just some tv listings ~

AOL~ "To Betray or Not to Betray"
The two tribes are switched around; one castaway gets a big scare when something nibbles on his toes as he dangles them in crocodile-infested waters; a very close Immunity Challenge leads to a tense Tribal Council.

TV Guide~

and this from SF ~

Episode 4 - CBS Press Release

THE TRIBES MEET AND FIND OUT THEY ARE BEING SWITCHED AROUND, ON "SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE," THURSDAY, OCT. 6
"To Betray Or Not To Betray" -- The tribes are switched around, on SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE, Thursday, Oct. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Nakum and Yaxha come together for a forum that reveals the state of their tribes. In an unexpected twist, the two tribes are switched around. One castaway gets a big scare when something nibbles on his toes while he is dangling them in the crocodile-infested waters. A very close Immunity Challenge leads into a tense Tribal Council that has the potential to end with a tie or a major betrayal.

And, the fourth member is voted out of the tribe.

~puddin~

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
The tribes are brought together to discuss their tribes. The result of this is that there is a switch and Stephanie winds up on Nakum- obviously happy as you can see how happy she is throwing that yellow spear.

Why is this series being forced towards making Stephanie happy? It's beginning to annoy me.

body 36 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail body Click to send private message to body Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-05 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-02-05 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

na you got it all wrong . steph is just along for the ride too like the rest watch . its does seem cause her tribe is weaker ,and thats why they are switching her. but the 4th episode will be much more than a simple swap to benefit stephenie .its gonna be a reward swap. and a choice . a suprise or no suprise.the winning new tribe of course chooses suprise. they swap teams a second time. 2 seperate swaps. new teams will be different. more than any of us can see. then a ic with the new teams .just my thoughts from what i`ve read . its not about steph though.

10-02-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail body Click to send private message to body Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-05 AT 03:40 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-02-05 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

two tribe members are shuffled. this is the reward challenge.a temporary swap for the rc leads to the winning tribe getting a choice.reward is a suprise. yes or no for suprise. of course they choose suprise. suprise is a second permanent tribel swap.

very close ic leads to a tense tc that could end with a tie or a major betrayel. this tie won`t happen mb misdirection . judd , now on a newly swapped tribe betrays blake . he does`nt like blake an will end up betraying his fellow nakum tribe mate and forming an alliance with yaxha members stephenie and gary . also danni to form a strong 4 member alliance after the merge .judd, danni, stephenie, and gary {lurch} .its a new game from here folks .lol i`m loving it . can`t wait to see what really happens mb is good this year but amy`s misdirection . blakes misdirection. gary`s misdirection. still playing. hmmm now gary again lol no way he goes home this week. go steelers lol

torchlight 15 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail torchlight Click to send private message to torchlight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
What if starting now, we have individual immunity? That would make for an extremely tense TC. It also hasn't been done this early in the game before. Wouldn't it be great if the tribes merged this early? The game always gets so much better once the tribes merge and the fight for immunity becomes individual.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-03-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-05 AT 08:53 AM (EST)

Since all the players have a pen/paper in the reward challenge I beleive either they PLAY for the swap (worst one's boot.)

OR a NEVER BEEN DONE. They VOTE for player(s) to go to the other side maybe?

Just some other thoughts...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
i have some time today...no steelers game

From what I see in the vidcaps and possible buffomatic and way it could maybe be a tie but doesn't end up that way--is if Nakum becomes 4-4 of Original Nakum and new Nakum from Yaxha w/Nakum losing the IC

I think somehow the Survivors have control over who is swapped after this "powwow" or "state of the tribes" (never happened before that tribes not just one, got to choose) the Canoe 4 stays at Nakum and then 2 sets of "pairs" on Yaxha goes to Nakum:

One Pair: Steph and Rafe
Second Pair: Jamie (buffomatic when throwing spear) and Lydia

Margaret(asks Gary about football) Cindy Blake (in Yaxha canoe in IC) and BJ go to Yaxha (sort of pairs too)

Therefore the tribes would be:

New Nakum:

Danni
Brooke

Brandon
Judd

Steph
Rafe

Lydia
Jamie

New Yaxha:

Gary
Amy

Brian

Blake
BJ

Cindy
Margaret

These seem to be how the survivors pair up so far. With Brian the odd man out.

My guess...Nakum goes to TC and Steph is the Betrayer to who tried to get rid of her in Week 2---Jamie...Rafe tries to keep Yaxha Spirit alive but goes along with Steph in the end...Lydia and Jamie vote for Brooke---Jamie doesn't like weaker players and she is the weakest physically of the Canoe 4. The Canoe 4 and Steph/Rafe vote for Jamie and he is history in a 6-2 vote--this fits in with a likely confrontation btw Steph and Jamie (see VS editing thread) and Jamie's confessional history (thanks Corvis)

Then next week, ep 5 comes and the rumor of Brian leaving "colorfully" can be explained bc he is now in a minority on the new Yaxha and doesn't have a partner...

Just my 2 cents...

10-02-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
23. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-05 AT 03:35 PM (EST)

gotta remember never happened before . i think 2 seperate tribe swaps buff swaps and all hence different color buff pictures .mb misdirection. the new final tribes are different than in any picture you got of ep4. i think the tribes go like this

amy blake bj cindy judd stephenie jamie

brandon brian brook danni gary lydia margaret rafe

judd betrays blake and votes with stephenie jamie amy nakum betrayel . 4 to 3 old yaxha members have judd help vote off a old tribe mate .betrayel for sure . stephenie and judd stick together at least this week .blake goes ep4 that will be my vote .and yes stephenie loses lol again and has to go to tc . so mb helping her no i doubt it . lol

10-02-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-05 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

emdyi,
I like your idea that the "forum" powwow somehow influenced the swap. I don't think the swap happens right at the forum, because TDT thinks the swap happens at IC because the RC is likely followed by messages from home for the winning tribe.

So maybe the things they say come back to them at IC.

Re:
"the rumor of Brian leaving "colorfully" can be explained."

This is not directed to emdyi but in general, so many are talking about this Brian getting blindsided TC as if it's a bona fide spoiler.

I think this rumor needs to be put in check. As far as I know, there is absolutely no evidence that JP was talking about Brian.

JP's quote to the Q&A:
Q: Question: Has someone ever, when voted out, gone totally ballistic and threatened violence?

JP: Nobody's threatened violence. We had a couple this season of Guatemala, where people were so blindsided and it was so personal and there's one in particular that is probably the most colorful exit that we've ever had. I say colorful in quotes because it's funny looking back on it but it wasn't funny to the person at the time.

Note that Jeff is responding to a question about someone totally losing it and threatening violence. His answer, in that context, is reaching for the closest thing to violence. Not a real threat but probably something kind of explosive or borderline coming unglued.

Does that sound like Brian? Brian's a fairly quiet player. He likes to scheme and manipulate but he doesn't cause drama. He loves the game of Survivor and knows it well. Why would he in particular make some kind of scene when he's voted out?

It might be Brian of course, or several other candidates. But for us to base our idea of how the game goes around this colorful exit coming up, I think it's a mistake. The exit could be at F4 for all we know. Also note that there is more than one TC where someone was "blindsided." (Does Morgan count? Maybe, but that is so early.)

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-05, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
Someone has mentioned that Jeff referred to Judd as colorful and we saw how he overreacted during tribal council already. I can see him being the one who has a possibly colorful exit.

10-02-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
26. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
Agreed. Fits Judd very well. It may happen late in the game too.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
Agreed mommamia and OFG! Judd is very colorful and out there compared to the well mannered Brian. If Brian is blindsided I'd bet that such a well versed young man might leave with a little grace and dignity.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-03-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
Finding myself in agreement with you again FP. I can't wait for the doorman to be shown the door.RedBeard

NineTen 986 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-05-05, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NineTen Click to send private message to NineTen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-05 AT 06:51 PM (EST)

I agree with Judd being a more "colorful" character, the only thing is that Brian seems as if he's playing chess with the people, as if he wants to determine who goes and when (like with Lydia: if she goes next that's ok) . Maybe when he goes, it shocks him, it would spoil his "plan", I could see him freaking out!

10-03-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
31. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-05 AT 11:25 AM (EST)

Does that sound like Brian? Brian's a fairly quiet player. He likes to scheme and manipulate but he doesn't cause drama. He loves the game of Survivor and knows it well. Why would he in particular make some kind of scene when he's voted out?

I could see Brian getting upset if he thought he was in complete control of a TC vote and then got turned on by people that he thought were voting with him. Especially because he knows the game well. A John Carroll-type boot.

But you're right to point out that this is not a spoiler or even a rumor.

ETA: I do think Morgan counts as one of JP's blindside boots because he said at TC that she "never saw it coming."

Also, he mentions that at least one of the boots is "personal" -- that doesn't seem to apply to Morgan, but it could apply to the colorful boot. It could be that someone gets booted because they are disliked.

Or maybe it applies to Gary, if his football past is the cause of his boot. That could be considered "personal".

10-03-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
Thanks OFG...I haven't been spoiling all that much this time, I just sort of saw the "colorful" exit in Ep. 5 and it being Brian maybe (i can't even remember anymore where I saw it attributed to Brian)...that's why I called it a rumor and not a spoiler....

Where did the ep 5 "rumor" come from? anyone?

10-03-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
34. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
emydi, there is no Ep 5 rumor. (Or spoiler.)

I think I may have started all this. I was one of the people who said they thought Brian would be the colorful exit. This was mostly based on his personality.

I also started this thread about an article wherein Brian's friend said that Brian was convinced he would be portrayed as an Ivy League villain. There I speculated that Brian would probably have to last until *at least* Ep 5, in order to have enough time to get a villain edit. Maybe that is what you read.

But there is nothing saying that Brian leaves in Ep 5, or that the colorful exit is in Ep 5.

10-03-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
35. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
thanx BR!! I think it was Fester too that I got that from somewhere along the way....

I still think Jamie is in trouble in Ep. 4 and Brian stays with Gary and Amy on Yaxha (and is in trouble if Yaxha remains the 7 person tribe and 4 Nakum are switched to Yaxha)

steemerman 14 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steemerman Click to send private message to steemerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
I've been thinking for a long time about posting and I wasn't exactly sure about it, but here I go What a new twist that involved bringing back other popular players. They could bring them back during the game and then give them a chance to prove themselves or get voted out.

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
Wasn't Ulong the one that had several ties and Stephenie always changed her vote. I am having trouble remembering, but I think she did it on more than one occasion.

10-05-05, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NineTen Click to send private message to NineTen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
Something that was on my mind after the last episode: they're sitting around with pads & pens and Jeff says something (the twist) and they all look surprised:

They are told to rank their teams players from strongest to weakest, then after the RC, the RC winners get to choose whether they want the 2 strongest men & 2 weakest women or the 2 strongest women & 2 weakest men from the opposing tribe on their team of course then they have to give up the opposite to their team, thus:

Original Nakum:
Danni Y-BJ
Brooke Y-Blake
Y-Margaret Brandon
Y-Cindy Judd

Original Yaxha:
N-Stephenie Gary
N-Lydia Brian
Amy N-Jamie
N-Rafe

Nakum wins RC and chooses Yaxha's strongest woman/weakest man (since they are strong on men and know that will make them unstoppable. But now Yaxha gets Nakums strongest man/weakest woman

This is just my theory, even if it is way out, but there's a reason they have pads in their hands

10-06-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
40. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
That is an interesting theory. It could be something along those lines, although we are pretty sure that Stephenie (strong woman), Rafe (weak man), and Jamie (strong man) get switched to Nakum.

But I definitely think that what they write down is the key to how they get switched; more so than the groupings we are seeing in the vidcaps, which could just be coincidence.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-05 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

>That is an interesting theory.
>It could be something along
>those lines, although we are
>pretty sure that Stephenie (strong
>woman), Rafe (weak man), and
>Jamie (strong man) get switched
>to Nakum.
>
Jamie would be paired with Lydia being weakest woman...

Then would Judd strongest man be paired with Margrat weakest woman and Blake weakest man paired with Brook/Cindy as strongest woman?

However since this is a swap, do the players just swap? There really isn't anything to gain, just members moving from one side to the other.

This makes a lot of sence to me
Bratz

Edit because well wouldn't Blake be weakest since he is well sick? doh! and Duh!

10-06-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
42. "RE: unexpected twist episode 4"
BR-
The list didn't come out the way I thought it would, this is what I meant:

Original Nakum:
S-Danni
S-Brooke
W-Margaret
W-Cindy
S-BJ
S-Blake
W-Brandon
W-Judd

Original Yaxha:
S-Stephenie
S-Lydia
W-Amy
S-Gary
S-Brian
W-Jamie
W-Rafe

S=Strongest // W=Weakest
Nakum wins RC and chooses Yaxha's strongest woman/weakest man (since they are strong on men and know that will make them unstoppable. But now Yaxha gets Nakums strongest man/weakest woman

New Nakum:
Danni s
Brooke s
>>Stephenie s
>>Lydia s
>>Jamie w
>>Rafe w
Brandon w
Judd w

New Yaxha:
>>Margaret w
>>Cindy w
Amy w
Gary s
Brian s
>>BJ s
>>Blake s

>>=switched tribes

If this was real, this would extremely sku the tribes

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •