The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-05 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

Thought I would bring these over. Thanks to Fever!

ETA: The title should read "vid" not "vic".

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Brownroach 09-23-05 1
   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Flowerpower 09-23-05 2
   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 volsfan 09-23-05 3
       RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Brownroach 09-23-05 4
           RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 forehead 09-23-05 5
               RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 biancaxxx 09-23-05 6
           RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 PepeLePew13 09-24-05 9
       RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Georgianna 09-24-05 14
 RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 LookeeLoo 09-23-05 7
   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 body 09-24-05 8
       RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 volsfan 09-24-05 10
           RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 PepeLePew13 09-24-05 13
       Mayan basketball Flowerpower 09-24-05 11
 RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Flipper 09-24-05 12
   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 kingfish 09-24-05 15
       RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 body 09-24-05 16
 RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Flowerpower 09-24-05 17
   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 body 09-24-05 18
   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Georgianna 09-25-05 19
       RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 KObrien_fan 09-25-05 20
           RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Georgianna 09-25-05 21
               RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Georgianna 09-25-05 22
                   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 KObrien_fan 09-25-05 23
                       RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Georgianna 09-25-05 24
                           RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 KObrien_fan 09-25-05 25
                           RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 volsfan 09-25-05 26
                               RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 applejack93 09-25-05 27
                                   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Flowerpower 09-26-05 29
                               RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Georgianna 09-26-05 31
           RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Brownroach 09-26-05 32
               RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Georgianna 09-27-05 47
 RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 pinay_racer 09-25-05 28
 RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Flowerpower 09-26-05 30
   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Peachezz 09-26-05 33
       RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Flowerpower 09-26-05 34
           RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 starman 09-26-05 35
               RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Flowerpower 09-26-05 39
           RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Peachezz 09-26-05 37
 RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Flipper 09-26-05 36
   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 body 09-26-05 38
 RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Flowerpower 09-26-05 40
   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 starman 09-26-05 41
 RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 mysticfree 09-27-05 42
   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Brownroach 09-27-05 43
 RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Flowerpower 09-27-05 44
   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 Brownroach 09-27-05 45
   RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3 body 09-28-05 48
 CBS eyemail, ep 3 Flowerpower 09-27-05 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Thanks for posting these, vols, I was having trouble.

What's up with the war paint? Amy and Stephenie both have a lot on their faces for the challenge but it doesn't look like Cindy has any.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Yes, thanks Vols! Wow, this looks like it could be that rudimentary basketball challenge perhaps! I'll go and try and find it somewhere! Looks gruesome. Looks like there will be a good match between Steph and Cindy. I think Cindy just might be able to hold her own with Steph!

09-23-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
I wondered the same thing about the paint. I think we are shown only one challenge in the vid caps and it is for reward. Pics 09 and 10 show Jiffy standing on his little perch but I don't see the II.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-23-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Bianca pointed out that at the IC last night Jeff said winning immunity would keep you in the game for one more day (as opposed to the usual three more days). So this episode may have a truncated time span with only one challenge. I can't really see the II either but if there is only one challenge it would have to be for immunity (or both).

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-23-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Only one challenge ... RC followed by 2 TCs?

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-05, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-05 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-23-05 AT 05:32 PM (EST)

Well I think if it were a double boot they'd have hyped it up a little more. So I'm not sure. May just be a shorter cycle and the double boot may come in a later ep?

OR

I could be completely wrong with my one-day/one-challenge spec and there will be two separate challenges... perhaps a mind-game/trivia type one which is too boring to show in promos.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
>Bianca pointed out that at the
>IC last night Jeff said
>winning immunity would keep you
>in the game for one
>more day (as opposed to
>the usual three more days).

What I saw was "winning immunity would keep you at least one more day" so I think he was just trying to plant some doubt/fear into the minds of the contestants to keep them on their toes and not take anything for granted in the game.

They prolly will have a truncated time span, but just wanted to throw that out there with the wording of "at least".

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-24-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Volsfan,

Wasn't there a RC (or some sort of contrivance) in one of the seasons that furnished the winners(?) the same opportunity to "paint up"?

So, noting that the headbands that Amy and Stephenie are wearing are new to their wardrobes and that Cindy is sans paint and headband, might that be an indication that Yaxha has won the RC preceding the IC shown in the vidcaps?

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-23-05, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Cap 58 just really creeps me out! I'm not sure how much of the "bathing in the lake" segment I'll be able to watch.

Definitely looks like a physical contact challenge, which in the past can get heated. Wonder if the Episode title is referring to two players in this challenge?

LookeeLoo

body 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-24-05, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail body Click to send private message to body Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
looks like they are playing ball maya style. war paint and all.also i have seen somewhere can`t remember now where ,that there are 20 players in survivor 11. anyone else see this ? and could it be the game of mayan ball where 2 twins come in to play? like maybe the winners get to choose which twin they get . or winners get both twins .then cause there is 18 tribe members now at this point , they have two tcs .just wondering lol.

09-24-05, 07:35 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
There are 17 tribe members left in the game. Also, I don't there will be this type of twist without major advertising.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Actually it's now 16. Jim and Morgan are gone from the game, leaving 8 in each tribe.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

09-24-05, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Mayan basketball"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-05 AT 08:15 AM (EST)

I've searched but haven't found the article that describes this game in detail, I'll keep looking. At any rate I'm pretty sure that this is the "great, great, great, grandfather" of basketball, and it's a game that the Mayans used to play. I did note that right after this game was explained in the article, there was mention that the loser was killed.....hmmmmm. Wonder if they could employ some kind of boot twist with this?

Well, it looks like there's a grid of 3 feet high logs that is surrounded by decking...It also appears that the sides of the court are slanted upwards.

Looks like the two teams may start on their respective sides and race to the middle where the ball is. Then once the teams take possession of the ball, they can score by throwing it through a small hoop that is mounted sideways on the side somewhere.

Team with the highest score wins reward.

Looks like Steph has the ball here and Cindy is going for it...that's Brooke in the background.

It looks as if it's guys against guys and girls vs. girls...Should be a very physical challenge....especially if it's 120 degrees out...

ETA: A speculation to winner: If it's guys vs. guys and girls vs girls, and it's even teams: BJ, Blake, Brandon, Judd vs Gary, Brian, Rafe, Jamie....that could be close but Gary is a professional athlete and Jamie is quite competitive, but I'll bet that Brian and Rafe are not so good. This could be too close to call.

Girls: Cindy, Brooke, Danni, Margaret vs. Steph, Brianna, Lydia, and Ami.....sorry Steph, my money is on the Nakum women...

Flipper 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-24-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flipper Click to send private message to Flipper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Is it possible that it's only 1 challenge without the immunity idol being spotted because someone has to leave for medical/health reasons, so they don't have a boot this week? If so could that someone be Amy with the ankle snapped in 2 places who won't give up even if they put needles in her eyeballs?

Flipper

"Go Margaret, I Love a Girl in a Nurses Uniform! (but not Maggie from Big Brother 6 -ugh)"

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Someone left without going to TC? (heh heh)

What! why is everyone looking at me? How would I know what happened to them?

(burp)

09-24-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail body Click to send private message to body Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-05 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

i`m thinking there is no tc this week. and i think 2 people are going home right after they lose this game of maya ball.maybe 1 guy 1 girl . this game was a game of death for the mayans. the title for ep3 is " the brave may not live long ,but the cautious don`t live at all ". i`m thinking this has to do with this 1 and only challenge this week. live long and die says to me its death for the losers , meaning since jeff isn`t going to kill anyone they die by being sent home .no tc. just you lose you die in this one. this is supposed to be one if the most difficult survivor seasons yet.

09-24-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Courtesy of aka Ives from Sucks:

The Mayan Ball Game

The ball game, which was a common activity of all Mesoamerican peoples and originated about 3,000 B.C., had a ritualistic function for the ancient Maya.

Two teams (the number of players depended on the region where the game was played) faced off on courts whose measurements could vary. The Ball Court at Chichen Itza, Mexico, measures 140 by 35 meters, and is the largest in the Mundo Maya.

Most ball courts had two sloping parallel walls inset with three round disks called markers or a single stone ring, at right angles to the ground. The players scored by touching the markers or passing the ball—which was 50 centimeters in diameter and weighed more than a kilo—through the rings. But the markers or rings were positioned several meters above the ground, and the players could only touch the ball with their elbows, knees or hips. Scoring was considered such a feat that it usually ended the game.

Obviously they are allowed to use their hand as we see Steph with the ball in her hands.

Also wanted to comment on the war paint and headbands/armbands that the Yaxha's have on. Perhaps rather than being won in a challenge they could have been included in their tree mail regarding this challenge.

Since we have girls vs. girls and boys vs. boys perhaps the losers have to sacrifice one of their players and we have a 2 boot ep? Just speculating out loud...

09-24-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
sacrifice thats a interesting thought .

09-25-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-05 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

"Also wanted to comment on the war paint and headbands/armbands that the Yaxha's have on. Perhaps rather than being won in a challenge they could have been included in their tree mail regarding this challenge."

Flowerpower,

You are very probably right. The image that keeps popping into my head is of two tribes (or, at least, of everyone) "painted" in preparation for a Challenge. But I can't remember which season. And I can't find which season.

So, the fact that Cindy doesn't seem to be "all dressed up" prompted my question.

But it could be that she just has better taste and more gumption than do Amy and Stephenie ...

Then, too, it could be that what I recall was the prelude to one of the ritual remembrance "walks".

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-05 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

You are very probably right. The image that keeps popping into my head is of two tribes (or, at least, of everyone) "painted" in preparation for a Challenge. But I can't remember which season. And I can't find which season.

In All Stars they recieved war paint but no instructions. Chapera got all painted up for the challenge, but the conservative Mogo Mogos did not.

09-25-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
KO,

Thank you! My eyes were really tired!

So, so much for my memory, I'm off to try to catch up with Signs (reining in my urge to "predict" all the way ... )

09-25-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
PS: Who won?

G

09-25-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-05 AT 02:29 PM (EST)

There ended up not being a challenge right then. It was a lunch meet and greet where they paired off and chatted and then they came back together, pulled new buffs and Amber was the lone Chaperan to remain on the tribe with all the old Mogo Mogos. It was later in the episode that Boston Rob made his "deal" with Lex to save his Amber.

09-25-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-05 AT 05:56 PM (EST)

Good Grief!

You have to wonder, with all the Survivor historians in the camps, just how much they were looking forward to (or, at least, dreaming of) ... lunch.

And just how bitterly disappointed they were if ... when ... it didn't appear.

And you also have to wonder just what sort of switch ... surprise ... was in store for them.

Because I can't help but think that the "paint" is the precursor to the addition of another "first" to that history.

09-25-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Because I can't help but think that the "paint" is the precursor to the addition of another "first" to that history.

It very well could be, nothing like that has ever been done this early in the game. The earliest swap was in Africa when there were 12 survivors left. So it is not inconceivable that they would switch things up or throw in a twist this early in the season, but if so, they would certainly play it up in the promo.

09-25-05, 07:57 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Georgianna,

I don't know if you know about this website but this is where I go when I have questions about a season or a particular episode. There is a very brief summary and some memorable quotes but is a very good source...IMHO.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-25-05, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Wow, what a fantastic site, Vols, I never knew it existed. Its getting me all nostalgic... I know it was meant for Georgianna but I had to put my 2 cents in...

09-26-05, 05:49 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Ditto, Vols! That site would've come in handy in KO's trivia game!

09-26-05, 07:53 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-05 AT 07:59 AM (EST)

Volsfan,

Thank you so much. This is great! And it was very kind of you to offer the help.

The CBS sites for Survivors Past are comprehensive, but they take forever to navigate and looking for a highlight is, especially for someone who had until Palau only watched isolated episodes of the show, like looking for the proverbial needle-in-a-haystack.

But, at this site, all of the important stuff is just a click away.

So, who knows, even I may yet become Survivor Literate ...

G

09-26-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-05 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

Georgianna, you might also be remembering Thailand -- there was no challenge involved, but before the fake merge, both tribes were given paints with tree mail, and each person had to paint him/herself with a different color. When they met up with Jiffy, the pairs from opposite tribes that had chosen the same color were sent off in little tete-a-tetes.

When they all came back they decided to move to the Chuay Gahn campsite, under the illusion they had merged into one tribe.

09-27-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Brownroach,

With each passing year I am becoming more accustomed to the fact that the memories that used to march along in an orderly procession now behave much more like unruly children. But I still fight the urge to yell at them, "Come back here! Stand still! Now line up, for Pete's sake!" ...

So, what I "remember" -- two female Survivors painting their faces; two groups; two mats (I think) -- could well be the event you've described. Thank you.

And it is interesting that, in both of the incidents that you and KO have posted, the "paint" had a significance unrelated to a Challenge. And, although there is, down the page, evidence that that isn't the case this time -- that it may be nothing more than a part of suiting-up for a Mayan ballgame -- I hope that the former turns out to be the reality. Never an athlete (I refuse to sweat on purpose), it is Survivor's mind games that I most enjoy.

A random thought (I've grown accustomed to that, too):

If the stylized markings that the Mayans employed conveyed messages or served as a means of identification/classification (and I can think of no other reason for their use), have you wondered what their uninitiated imitators' faces might be saying?

The possibilities are endlessly entertaining ...

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-25-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
the pics are awesome!

although it's kinda tough deciphering if which challenge is which. plus whats with the croc thing? scary!

09-26-05, 06:50 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-05 AT 06:53 AM (EST)

Well, I think that the challenge starts at opposite ends where there are 2 color coded goal posts....I still think they have to get the ball through some kind of hoop/ring to score. Here's BJ and 2 other Nakum guys getting ready at the start. Note that the floor of the challenge is netting. The 2 ends of the challenge has a sloped upward floor.

On Jiffy's go, we see that it's BJ, Brandon and either Blake or Judd vs. Jamie(I think), Brian, and Rafe. I think BJ gets to the ball in the middle slightly ahead of Jamie, and I'd give BJ a slight edge here...

I think BJ gets to the ball slightly ahead of Jamie and then throws the ball through his leg to his other side and then perhaps tosses it to Brandon who looks as though he's reacing...he could be tripping though. If the rounds are 3 vs. 3 and Gary is not one of the Yaxha guys competing, I'd have to give an edge to the Nakum guys....

It really looks as though Cindy has untied/unhooked Steph's top here....look at Steph's right side of her strap...it's falling...or is this an inopportune wardrobe malfunction? If it's on purpose, I'd say that's a pretty good strategy! Ha!

Now here are some final shots of Steph....does she look happy, or not so happy?

ETA: Note the hook on Steph's strap to her bathing suit is indeed on that right side....sure looks like it's not closing right, I'll bet she did have some kind of wardrobe malfunction!
Note also that Steph is superimposed on the sun....will Steph burn?

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
It really does look like a halter top untied in that one shot, but the very next shot looks as if the top is again tied.

I found this animation compliments of Mess Hall's Quartzeye. I think it is the sharks tooth (or whatever) necklace that Steph is wearing that is bouncing around and creates the illusion of an untied top in that one picture.

09-26-05, 11:15 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Yes, your'e right! Thanks for bringing this gif over! I was thinking that would be a good way to stop Steph! Ha! Cindy looks like quite the competitor herself! I think she just might cause Steph to bobble that ball! The ball looks just like a basketball to me!

starman 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-26-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starman Click to send private message to starman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Hi FPower,
I'm new to the threads (not Survivor) and I hope you'll
forgive, but I don't think thats a wardrobe malfunction.
I at first thought her right boobie might be pixelated, now
I think thats blurr from the ball. Notice Cindy's right arm.
Looks like she punches the ball up from behind. JMO
Also, not convinced boy vs. boy and girl vs. girl. With the
tribes mixed up. How N hell do you figure out who wins what.
You guys are PROS. I will respect w/ever you think. starman

09-26-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Welcome to the boards, starman! I think you are right! The gif shows that it probably isn't a wardrobe malfunction, ha! As for your thoughts on the girls vs girls and guys vs. guys, I think, from what I can make of the caps, that three guys vs. the other teams three guys line up at opposite ends of the court to start....there may be another hidden fourth member that is also on the court, but perhaps positioned elsewhere, like near the goal to defend it(goalie-type player). But from the vidcaps that we have we can see three guys from Nakum at the start on the edge, on the decking just at the end of the court(I think BJ, Blake, and Brandon), while in another vidcap we see Jamie, Brian, and Rafe racing toward the middle where the ball seems to be. Then we have a shot that includes Steph with the ball, and Cindy going after her with Brooke in the background. So at this point I do believe that it's girls vs. girls and guys vs. guys. Perhaps the collective tribes of Yaxha and Nakum win by scoring the most points....???

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-05 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

OMG Flowerpower. I was so busy looking at the neck I completely missed the ball. Cindy looks very tough in that challenge and it does look like Cindy has her left arm in a position to knock Stephanie's left arm down which makes Steph lose left hand contact with the ball. I'd like to think she was passing it to someone else, but, LOL, that's a reach.

Flipper 53 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flipper Click to send private message to Flipper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
I don't know if this is pertinent to the 2 boot/no boot/1 boot question but I heard a tv promo over the weekend for The Early Show that included "the lastest castoff" from Survivor" on the guestlist, which is also the phrase they use on the website.

It was definitely singular. I don't know if they say that every week, I thought I remembered hearing the ads sometimes say "the latest person voted off" etc.

I'm sorry if this isn't the right thread or forum to bring this up in or if someone else brought it up in a different thread. I was just hoping it might be useful info, the way I'm hoping to Tivo Stephenie having a "wardrobe malfunction" courtesy of Cindy on Thursday night.

Flipper

"Go Margaret, I Love a Girl in a Nurses Uniform!(except for Maggie from Big Brother 6 -ugh)"

09-26-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
i`m sorry but i don`t see any hoop or a place for a hoop at either end. it looks to me like 2 goal posts on each side and no hoops. seems like football with a basketball. one person defending the goal. one person to go race to the ball in the middle, and one person like a wide reciever waiting for a pass to try to score.

09-26-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Survivor Fever has an excellent description of the ancient Mayan game that was the great great grandfather to basketball here.

I think it describes what the challenge may have been molded after. Note the references to the face paint and arm bands. Sounds like the winning team may get a huge feast while the losing tribe is off to die at TC....sounds like it will probably be used as the IC or at least a combined RC/IC...

starman 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starman Click to send private message to starman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
"Seems to me" that Nakum men and women have the
edge in this contest. Judd has strength, Brandon
and Blake are pretty agile/nimble and BJ is just
tire of losing. // Yaxha women hobbled by Amy
(pos injured during match) and Lydia (nuf said)
Yaxha has to "walk away"
"James Gang references"
starman

mysticfree 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticfree Click to send private message to mysticfree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Who are the people in the water? I recognize Judd but I'm not sure of the others.

09-27-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
Bobby Jon, Brandon, and Danni.

09-27-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-05 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

Here are a few caps from SSucks, over in the Mess Hall they've been very busy with the caps. Here's what peeps are speculating are the hoops at the top of the two colored poles....these would be the Yaxha tribe goals:

This was posted by Quartzeye:

This was posted by Sam Buru:

They note the Nakum goal in the gif as well. Clearly I think I can see BJ arriving first at the ball and Blake is on his heals behind him on BJ's left. It looks as though BJ gets first possession, while Brandon is probably behind him on his right and trips trying to get there....BUT, note, there is a hand behind Brandon when he's tripping...

09-27-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
FP, Trixiego posted the EyeMail in the Solving Riddles thread at Mess. VG also has it up. The caps this week are of Amy and Gary.

Maybe you can post it over here? I usually have trouble with it.

09-28-05, 01:25 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Web Promo Vic Caps Episode 3"
too small for hoops to be on top of them polls .looks like flags on top to me . just my opinion . very interesting flower.

09-27-05, 06:08 PM (EST)
46. "CBS eyemail, ep 3"
Here you go, BR!

So, the emydi theory was right last week.....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •