The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
Smoldering heat forces some Survivors to cool off in the water, risking an encounter with crocodiles.

As a tribe attempts to rebuild their shelter, one member takes matters into their own hands and irritates the others.

Causing sleepless nights, an inconsiderate howler monkey drives one castaway crazy.

A termite-infested log becomes a delicacy for some castaways desperate for a change in their diet.

Discuss.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 PepeLePew13 09-23-05 1
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 Brownroach 09-23-05 2
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 Corvis 09-23-05 3
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 montanagirl 09-28-05 13
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 kingfish 09-23-05 4
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 Stormy Valley 09-23-05 5
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 littletown 09-23-05 6
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 Scarlett O Hara 09-28-05 8
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 LookeeLoo 09-27-05 7
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 Flowerpower 09-28-05 9
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 Brownroach 09-28-05 10
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 Flowerpower 09-28-05 12
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 Brownroach 09-28-05 14
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 Flowerpower 09-28-05 15
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3 FesterFan1 09-28-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"

>As a tribe attempts to rebuild
>their shelter, one member takes
>matters into their own hands
>and irritates the others.

This has got to be Yaxha, they got the crappier shelter. Who's the most likely to go off on his/her own tangent and do things? Jamie? Amy?

>Causing sleepless nights, an inconsiderate howler
>monkey drives one castaway crazy.

Now, that wasn't nice to describe Bobby Jon like that...

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

09-23-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
Wasn't Amy the person who complained about the monkeys in Ep 1?

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-23-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
Yep, I think that one refers to her.

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-28-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
>>As a tribe attempts to rebuild
>>their shelter, one member takes
>>matters into their own hands
>>and irritates the others.
>
>This has got to be Yaxha, they got the crappier shelter. Who's the most likely to go off on his/her own tangent and do things? Jamie? Amy?

Nakum got the better camp SITE. The site is great because it's flat, near the ruins (they are not INSIDE the ruins), and seems fairly pest-free in comparison to Yaxha. Yahxa'a camp is out on the island in the 'wild' part of the jungle.

Neither tribe was provided with 'shelter'. We saw Yaxha building their shelter in Ep. 1, but not much about Nakum's. Yaxha was making a great team effort to build shelter and they looked to be doing a fine job of it. Nakum was focusing on tribe health and getting water that day. I don't recall any shelter building footage from them.

Me thinks Nakum is the tribe rebuilding. Who takes matters into their own hands? Probably BJ - but could also be Judd (our new 'hero').

-montanagirl

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
1. the nakum guys (per advert). Taken with the EP3 Title, these could be the brave who last a little while, while someome who is too cautious to swim, (rightly so, I might add, they are really crazy to tempt Crocs) might be the boot.

2. Jamie maybe. Big question here though imo.

3. Rupert, obviously. (OK, Amy does seem apt here)

3. The ant eaters from EP2? Rafe and Gary? This is kinda weird because both tribes appear to be successful at getting fish.

Stormy Valley 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormy%20Valley Click to send private message to Stormy%20Valley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-05 AT 02:08 AM (EST)

Edited for clarity

>Smoldering heat forces some Survivors to
>cool off in the water,
>risking an encounter with crocodiles.

Promo leads us to believe that is Nakúm.

>As a tribe attempts to rebuild
>their shelter, one member takes
>matters into their own hands
>and irritates the others.

I do believe this is Yaxhá. It might be Steph, she considers herself the leader and becomes a bit bossy.

We have seen Yaxhá build a shelter but have we actually seen Nakúm taking shelter inside the ruins?

>Causing sleepless nights, an inconsiderate howler
>monkey drives one castaway crazy.

In EP1 Amy is the one a howler monkey wakes. It shocks her to see the monkey.

>A termite-infested log becomes a delicacy
>for some castaways desperate for
>a change in their diet.

Has to be Yaxhá. Rafe said they were looking at all sources of food. Lydia´s minnows are nice but not filling.

As time carries on the tribe without proper food probably will not do as well in the challenges.

Handcrafted by Syren

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-23-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
i fully believe that another Yaxha will go home again. I believe all of these with the exception of swimming with the crocs screams Yaxha to me, which probably mean Nakum is safe. Now, I believe Amy will be the vote and MB is trying to misdirect us by telling us the truth. Last week it showed Blake injured and he did fine. I think by showing Amy injured most people will believe her safe when in fact she will be going home.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-28-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
A termite-infested log becomes a delicacy for some castaways desperate for a change in their diet

. . .Yaxhá. Rafe said they were looking at all sources of food. Lydia´s minnows are nice but not filling.

And YOU are saying the termites would be more filling than the minnows?

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-27-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
Now that the Eyemail is up indicating that Nakum's camp is overrun by crocs:

"As a tribe attempts to rebuild their shelter, one member takes matters into their own hands and irritates the others."

This is probably BJ, who can't slow down. It makes Judd look bad and anyway, all the guys irritate Judd.

Also a side note: To me it seems that Brandon and BJ have a lot in common. I would have thought they would have bonded. Maybe they did, but we are not being shown that...

LookeeLoo

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"

Thought I'd take a crack at these:

Smoldering heat forces some Survivors to cool off in the water, risking an encounter with crocodiles. We all know this is BJ, Brandon, Judd, and Danni

As a tribe attempts to rebuild their shelter, one member takes matters into their own hands and irritates the others. Last week we saw that the CBS Misdirection did have one that specifically referred to the boot, Morgan. I'm going out on a limb here and speculating that I wouldn't be surprised if the irritating Survivor is Amy. She seems like she could be bossy, and she could be bossing around the strong but lazy "bum", Jamie. This could be reason enough to boot her. If it's not Amy and she's not the boot this week, I think this one will pertain to the boot.

Causing sleepless nights, an inconsiderate howler monkey drives one castaway crazy. While Amy did note the howler monkey on the morning of the continued hike, I think this could really refer to ANYONE on either tribe! I know I'd be complaining about some darn monkey if it kept me up all night!

A termite-infested log becomes a delicacy for some castaways desperate for a change in their diet. The vidcaps tell us that this is the Yaxha's in their search for food/protein. Looks like Rafe and Gary may like them...Don't know why they don't get those Ramen nuts. I read somewhere that Jeff said in an interview that they were truly abundant and that they were an excellent source of protein. I heard that they figure it out well into the show....d'oh!

I have one question to ask regarding things I've read here on Blows....why does everyone think that Gary and Brianna have such a tight alliance? I think I've read everything that has been printed...insider, post-boot interviews with Morgan, etc. and nothing that I have found implies to me that they are "tight". At best I see them in a very "loose" alliance.

09-28-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
why does everyone think that Gary and Brianna have such a tight alliance?

It came from the interview Morgan did with RNO, but I think that was misconstrued (I tried to explain in the Rose's Q&A thread).

In the RNO interview she said:

They didn’t want to vote Lydia out. Gary was in an alliance with Brianna, so that name didn’t get put into the pot.

She also talked about the alliance of six, but from that one sentence it sounded like Gary and Brianna had a special two-person alliance.

But after reading Rose's Q&A, I don't believe Morgan was saying that. In Rose's Q&A, she describes a core alliance of Gary, Stephenie, Amy, and Brianna, with herself and Rafe being "also involved."

So I think in the Gary/Brianna alliance comment in the RNO interview, Morgan was actually referring to the alliance of four which also included Stephenie and Amy.

09-28-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
Thanks so much for your replies, BR and Fester. I really hold you both in the highest regard concerning your viewpoints on these things. Your collective logic is remarkable. I can see where you noted this alliance. The way I interpreted it was that perhaps the alliance of Amy, Gary, Steph, and Brianna was suggested and then later Rafe and Morgan were added. As Morgan was the boot, I look at this alliance as being very "loose". Perhaps if Brianna was in on the alliance from the start, she was spared as a boot alternative and Morgan was doing the least at camp and was lower on the totem pole. It could have just been that she, Brianna, was in the right place at the right time, when the alliance was first mentioned. I question if any of these people have made any real promises to each other. (We know that Brian and Lydia have indeed made a pact.)

I think that Gary and Steph would see eye to eye on alot of their priorities, re. keeping the tribe as strong as they can to win the challenges. I question how tightly bound Gary really is to Brianna, that's all. Stephenie also knows that she is a target from at least one other strong member, Jamie. She's got to feel like she NEEDS some allies. I see she and Gary gravitating toward each other, theyr'e both very physical players.

I definately see Brian, Jamie, and Lydia voting with the "Sandra" philosophy....vote for anyone that's not me. Amy makes a great target for the "Sandra" philosophy players this week. While Amy is in the original alliance, I don't think they are more bound to her than say the "weak" Brianna....this week though, it's easier to target the wounded.....just my 2 cents.

Thanks,

fp

09-28-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
14. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
Thanks, Fp -- you ain't no slouch yourself.

(We know that Brian and Lydia have indeed made a pact.)

You know, I went back and reread Brian's Insider spiel about this. He says he started talking to Lydia because she was feeling left out and he "knew that that was my opportunity to get Lydia on my side and make sure she wouldn't vote for me..."

But he never says whether they actually promised never to vote for each other. He only says they promised to tell each other if they found out the other one was in trouble.

On the other hand, on actual TV we saw Lydia telling Gary that she would always be there for him and do whatever he wanted (I don't remember her exact words) if she could stay in the game.

That struck me as a pivotal conversation for the future. Which one of them will Lydia feel more obligated to? Brian did tell Lydia she was on the chopping block, but she may feel that Gary did her the bigger favor by listening to her and not letting her get voted out.

09-28-05, 06:37 PM (EST)
15. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
Yes, you are very observant! Brian talked about Lydia as though he really liked her and liked supporting her. Their pact was to look out for each other and to let the other one know if they ever heard the others name mentioned as a boot candidate. Brian earned Lydia's trust big time when he stayed true to his word. And yes, when Lydia pleaded her case to Gary she told him something along the lines, if you do this for me, then I'll always be loyal to you. It does sound like Lydia will be Gary's support person, and almost indirectly then will Brian? Also, when Jamie voted, he said we can't vote for my Lydia! It sure sounds as if Brian and Jamie are on the same page too.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-05 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

In addition to what BR said above, there's also this quote from the same RNO interview:

"RNO: Who were you in an alliance with?

Morgan: There was Gary, Stephenie, Amy, Brianna, Rafe, and me. It was basically let’s just get to the merge. Obviously it wasn’t very strong and didn’t save me, but it did save Brianna."

One could read in that the reason it saved Brianna and not Morgan is that Brianna was tighter with the decision makers (i.e., Gary). Given the comments about Morgan thinking Brianna was the weakest in the tribe, logic would say that if they were equal partners, she would go before Morgan.

Fester

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •