The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-05, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-05 AT 06:41 AM (EST)

We let our collective guard down and we dropped the ball early! Don't you just love a surprise boot! Heck this season, we may get more than one and I'm thrilled! But, I thought we could look over it and see what in retrospect spelled MORGAN!
First off, I really thought that Steph as the leader/guide of the Yaxha's would steer the group toward strength, and last week it was pinpointed to us who she thought were the weakest links....Amy and Lydia. Their were several reasons why we thought Morgan would be safe....1. Preseason quote from Rafe that he's aligning with Morgan, and spoilers out there that say Rafe does OK and 2. She carried a 30 pound bag of corn on her head the whole 11 mile hike without sequela. 3. Not identified as the weakest in her tribe by Steph.

So, we should definately take with a huge grain of salt what the survivors and perhaps what Jiffy has to say preseason.

While Steph is a leader, we discounted the fact perhaps that Gary is a leader there too???

I think we were on the right track with Yaxha voting out their weakest link and valuing strength, but they voted out weak and annoying....it's just as we were shown so little of the Yaxha's last week, it was really hard to declare who was the annoying one, but again I think that we were on the right track, WE thought the annoying one was AMY, not Morgan.....EPMB seems to like to hide his second boot....hmmmmm???

Morgan WAS in the OFG Preview vidcaps last week...standing on the side lines of the mud challenge with her tribe. Morgan had 2 "T" confessionals, no "D"'s. Usually a spike in "D" confessionals is a sign that the boot is near.

As Brownroach and Bebo may have suggested, just as in last seasons 2nd episode, there WAS a misdirection specifically toward our episode booty! This is BIG! If this pattern continues, then we just have to NAIL the CBS riddles! (Does anyone know if this is the case for every ep? I never noticed)

With the physical nature of this season and the two added survivors from last season I really see both tribes valuing their strongest for a little while anyway. Morgan is definately one of the weakest on that tribe and perhaps we were too quick to discount her!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! redbeard103152 09-23-05 1
   RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! volsfan 09-23-05 2
       RE: Be The Survivor Dakota 09-23-05 3
 RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! KObrien_fan 09-23-05 4
   RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! Flowerpower 09-23-05 5
 RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! cadfile 09-23-05 6
 RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! KeithFan 09-23-05 7
   RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! Brownroach 09-23-05 9
   RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! Corvis 09-23-05 10
       RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! Brownroach 09-23-05 11
           RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! Corvis 09-23-05 12
               RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! Brownroach 09-23-05 13
           RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! KeithFan 09-23-05 20
               RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! Round Robin 09-26-05 21
 RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! Brownroach 09-23-05 8
   RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! nailbone 09-23-05 15
       RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! Brownroach 09-23-05 18
 RE: Standing spa appointment ADKer 09-23-05 14
 RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! kingfish 09-23-05 16
 RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! Scarlett O Hara 09-23-05 17
   RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!! Whole Lotta Rosie 09-23-05 19
 Bamboozled again! Flowerpower 09-30-05 22
   RE: Bamboozled again! Brownroach 09-30-05 23
   RE: Bamboozled again! forehead 09-30-05 24
       assKickers #1 AGAIN!!!! Flowerpower 09-30-05 25
           RE: assKickers #1 AGAIN!!!! body 09-30-05 26
   RE: Bamboozled again! redbeard103152 09-30-05 27
 Bamboozlement post ep 4, the Brooke... Flowerpower 10-07-05 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-23-05, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
Flower you are right we did drop the ball. I will take dropping the ball time and time again if the season continues without any inside spoilers.We logically attacked this episode and most arrived at the same conclusion for the boot and the challenge winners.This is not a first for me either as last seasons second boot bit me in the butt too. Sometimes we just have to accept the fact that not all of the boots will be logical and that personalities and the interactions between the survivors may not all be shown during the episodes.More often than not however I feel that we will be on target. I enjoy episodes like this one becaues it is fun to go back and see what we might have missed.RedBeard

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
I will take dropping the ball time and time again if the season continues without any inside spoilers.

I couldn't agree more! I had decided to not even come into spoilers this season due to the lack of actual spoiling over the last couple of seasons. However, some little bird dropped the bomb that a boot list hadn't raised it's ugly head and here I am.

However, we did come to the conclusion of Amy but I think we will get things back on track.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor"
As Amy in Bashers BTS game, may I just say
Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
We let our collective guard down and we dropped the ball early!

FP I couldn't disagree more. I don't think for one second that ANYBODY let their guard down this week. People talked about the reasons for the bootee and we knew that this 2nd boot was going to come from someone who was invisible. Studying the vidcaps can only get you so far, obviously.

We did have it pegged that Nakum would win the IC sending Yaxha to TC. We did have it pegged that the episode title would refer to Blake and not the bootee. We did have it pegged that one of the SeeBS misdirection lines would be about the bootee, but from all the other clues we had, there was NO way to tell that it was Morgan. Rather Jamie, Amy, and Lydia were all prime candidates. I even mentioned that this would be Lydia's victory type episode very much like Angie was redeemed in her tribe's eyes in episode 2 last season, so that is why I went with Amy over Lydia when it came to who would be perceived as weaker.

Yes MB pulled one over on us and gave us that invisble week 2 boot again, great. But to say that we let our guard down and dropped the ball, nope I don't think so.

09-23-05, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-05 AT 08:41 AM (EST)

Oh I certainly was only referring to 'dropping the ball' as far as the bootee choices went. We rocked on everything. My main point being was that we were RIGHT ON target with focusing on not only a weak one, but an annoying one as well. Morgan, being one of the littlest girls on the tribe, I think, should have been among our choices....that's all. She was very well hidden, as most of the Yaxha's were last week, and it's hard to make a call when we don't know them. I really feel like Amy was a very logical choice! I have no regrets regarding our last weeks picks. In retrospect, we very well could have come to the exact same conclusion....

Edited to add: Personally I felt that the weakest, most annoying tribe member would be at the most risk for boot. I have always considered Brianna and Morgan to be in that group, but as Steph identified Amy and Lydia as the two weakest in ep 1, I just dismissed Morgan and Brianna. That's where I, personally dropped the ball. I can tell you one thing though, if Yaxha goes to tc next week, Brianna will be one of my TOP choices for bootee, along with Amy....I feel that Lydia is proving her worth.

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-23-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
I agree that 90% of the spoiling was dead on.

As I was watching last night and they started complaining about Morgan I knew she would be the boot.

I was going "Morgan? WTF??"

EPMB is probably sitting back right now laughing his ##### off.

I use to be a photon in the wavelength continuum, but now I wear pants and talk.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
While Steph is a leader, we discounted the fact perhaps that Gary is a leader there too???

I think we have to look closer at Brian. What did he say when he voted Morgan? Something like "I hope this works, I zigged at the last minute"? He went to Lydia and told her to start lobbying for herself to stay.

Maybe a behind the scenes puppetmaster?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
Combined with his grilling of Gary about the tip he got from Danni, I think this was the beginning of Brian's "Ivy League villain" edit.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-23-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
Absolutely agree that Brian is the one who directed the boot this week. Definitely watch out for him. My guess is he'll be Mariano-ed right around the time of the merge.

09-23-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
I think Brian is going to try to get Gary booted soon. It seemed clear that he wasn't buying Gary's denials about who he is. Whether Brian succeeds or Gary manages to turn the tables on *him*, that is the question.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
If it's a choice between Gary or Brian going soon, I'd say it'll be Gary based on confessional analysis anyway.

09-23-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
13. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
Didn't Lydia say something when she was talking to Gary about keeping her around like "I'll always be there for you?" That seemed liked foreshadowing to me. Either she helps Gary out later on, or she turns on him later on. My feeling at the moment is that she'll do the former.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
So what is the most likely reason Gary gets the boot? Will it be because he was an NFL player (strong, rich, etc), or because of the fact that he lied about it and couldn't be trusted? If it were me, I'd think the fact that he lied about it would be a much more likely reason to be voted off.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
When Gary gets the gate, IMO it will be shortly pre-merge as a threat. I think he'll last 4 or 5 more episodes before his boot, and I don't think lying about being a QB ever becomes an issue.

09-23-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
8. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-05 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

So, we should definately take with a huge grain of salt what the survivors and perhaps what Jiffy has to say preseason.

We usually do. But this is what Jiffy said about Morgan:

I wasn't sure she had the staying power. As the show started, I started changing my mind. I saw someone who really did want to play and really would work. She kind of became an underdog in that sense for me, personally. I think she always saw herself as a full on threat but in my opinion I was realizing... okay there's a little more here than maybe I gave her credit for in the beginning.

You would think from this that she didn't get voted out immediately. But I guess it's a matter of interpretation. So, she was an underdog to Jeff for six whole days. Now I wouldn't be surprised if Lydia makes the final 2.

Otherwise, I don't think we dropped the ball. We all pretty much thought the boot was going to be between a weak person and the person accused of being lazy. I thought Lydia would be perceived as the weakest, and, with nothing else but Stephenie's quote to go on, that Jamie would be the lazy person, and they'd opt to keep him over Lydia for his strength.

ETA: Also, on TES this morning Morgan said she was basically trying to conserve her energy for challenges, and that no one ever said to her that she should step up and do more around camp. So the misdirection about the person "fighting back" before tribal council was totally bogus.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
So the misdirection about the person "fighting back" before tribal council was totally bogus.

Unless it was referring to Lydia...

Holey carp! My blog!
Official OT Tassle Adjuster o-

09-23-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
But it said the person would fight back when their work ethic was questioned. No one was questioning Lydia's work ethic.

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Standing spa appointment"
Morgan's boot made a little more sense after the "family moment" Someone with a standing spa appointment after the game might not be suited for the hardships of surviving in the jungle.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
Small point, but FP's title couldn't have been more apt. We were indeed "Bamboozled". EPMB managed to fool us into guessing the wrong boot, in spite of our having guessed so much about the boot and the episode correctly and so intelligently.

Even those of us who took tangents and exceptions to some details of the spoiling didn't get the bootee.

That, my friends, is what I call Bamboozlement (Bamboozilation?) and the EPMB is a pretty good bamboozleteer, a worthy adversary.

(still an EP though!!)

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-05 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

To me, this was a surprise boot indeed. Totally hidden. Steph fingered Lydia and Amy as the "two weakest tribe members," NOT Morgan, who was shown always at the front of the pack with the bag 'o corn on her head, no less. During the challenges, Morgan never sat out and seemed to be pulling her weight and helping her team out. Last week, she only had two confessionals and this week, she had none.

Therefore, the only real clue of her being the one to go would have had to have been our own identification of her as the "smallest" tribe member, and therefore, the least likely to contribute to the tribe's survival in the challenges. We were never told that she was doing nothing around camp, until this episode.

I think for once, EPMB did a masterful job of keeping the bootee hidden. It will be an interesting season indeed, if he keeps this up!

Whole Lotta Rosie 104 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to send private message to Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: We've been "BAMBOOZLED"!!!"
Morgan's boot should not be considered a complete surprise.

Her pre-show tribal confessional was heavy on back-story, similar to the pre-show TCs of the first three boots last year.

However, I am not sure how helpful this would have been last week. Lydia Pre-Show TC was also heavy on back-story and combined with Steph's comments last week she appeared to be a better target than Morgan.

Amy was also a valid target, but based on her pre-show TC, there still was an opportunity for additional character development. Amy's pre-show TC was by far the most difficult to analyze as it showcased her bossiness (an early boot sign), some traits as a character (a moderate indication of longevity), and a bit of strategy (a sign of longevity).

Regardless, I think everyone did a fantastic job of shifting through the evidence and it appears that MB is making a very concerted effort to hide the boots this year. It should make spoiling more challenging and fun.

09-30-05, 07:29 AM (EST)
22. "Bamboozled again!"
Well, EPMB has done it again! But did he? Last week I felt that I had really dropped the ball and discounted Morgan totally from my list of perspective booties, this week however, I was fairly certain that it would boil down to Amy or Brianna as I think that the large majority over here were, while some were dead on right with their pick. I personally voted for Amy as her injury swayed me. I feel quite certain that the Yaxha's are not going to risk losing strength. Obviously Brianna was a low man on the totem pole of this alliance. Some of us may have been led to believe that Brianna was in a closer alliance with Gary, from Morgan's post interviews, but did Morgan really have insight into the tribal alliances...I just don't know. To me the group is not playing as one alliance with one smaller outside alliance, they are playing as a tribe. Period.

Once again EPMB used a big red herring in the preview, we thought he'd be a little more clever and shake up the editing in the previews, but no. This season, so far, we are lead to a particular boot choice in the preview, which is the BIG red herring. Let's see if the pattern continues.

So all in all, we were right on! But Amy's injury didn't pan out to be a major obstacle for her last night, but will it in the future? We used her injury as that's all we had to go on. Let's face it, they are being very stingy with the promos. And that swimming with the crocodiles was almost a non-issue and look how they played that up!

I say great job Blows! We are on the right track!

09-30-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Bamboozled again!"
I'm just glad Brianna is gone. She's the kind of character that usually gets strung along with minimal air time until being booted. Better sooner than later, imo.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-30-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Bamboozled again!"
"I say great job Blows! We are on the right track!"

FP, check out the private league standings on the CBS fantasy game...

09-30-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
25. "assKickers #1 AGAIN!!!!"
Yes I did note the standings, forehead! Our Blows spoiling tribe is back for more, and we are back on TOP where we belong!!!! WooooooHooooo!

body 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-30-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail body Click to send private message to body Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: assKickers #1 AGAIN!!!!"
amy was a good chioce . it was either amy or brianna . i finally got something right by choosing brianna ,but easily could have been amy .mb is hard to get a bead on in his thinking. my thoughts were outlandish this week .maybe just wishful thinking lol. you all are really smart and i`m glad i get to read these boards. ty all keep it up hehe.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-30-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Bamboozled again!"
I'll take being bamboozled the whole season if the season remains unspoiled as it has been so far..Last season my brain almost wilted as there were so few suprises, this season it is entirely different.Survivor: The Mayan Empire has been much more fun to try to spoil as many of us have missed more boots in three weeks than we had the entire season of Vanatu. We will keep plugging away and I am sure that with the great minds we have here we will be right more often than wrong.RedBeard

10-07-05, 07:01 AM (EST)
28. "Bamboozlement post ep 4, the Brooke boot"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-05 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

Well, he's done it again! The majority of us were indeed misdirected. This season couldn't be turning out better, ha! At any rate, this thread is primarily to examine the show in retrospect, find out what we missed and where perhaps we can improve. I find it amazing that the tools we have used in the past to really hone in on the probable boot are just not as sharp this season.

First of all I personally believe that we really have no major spoiler as to boot order! I am personally loving this. Even the big names on the boards, the peeps with sources, have all been duped in my opinion. So, it's time to rely on our individual instincts.

The eyemail has been off every week, the confessional analysis has been more misleading than it has been in the past, and even the editing has been more vague. Granted I do believe that the latter two are still invaluable tools and that they certainly can distinguish between earlier boots vs. later boots.

We still have the vidcaps, but EPMB has been very stingy! We did figure out that Gary, Amy, Brian, Danni, Blake end up at the New Yaxha, while Steph, Rafe, Jamie, Lydia, Cindy all stayed at Nakum. We knew that was BJ's hat in the vidcap(or Amy's), but Judd was wearing it. Rosie speculated that the ankle next to the resting Cindy and Rafe was Judd's and that was right. We could only speculate how the tribes were swapped, and we could have speculated forever....I thought we came up with very valid alternatives. ETA: We also speculated that that was Margaret asking Gary about, "and your'e an ex-football player?", which was right on!

The CBS misdirection was dead on accurate....they are such losers that we are all a bit skeptical with believing what they have to say...this was my soul reason for not totally buying Cowboy's theory(WAY TO GO COWBOY!)....I just don't trust em!

So far we have only seen bits and peices of the boots, this past week the two survivors that were almost completely hidden were Brooke and Cindy...there was 1 vidcap of the resting Cindy but not one shot of Brooke, totally hidden in the promos...OFG theory seems to be having a tough start with this series.

So, I guess what we need to do is to read as much as we can, especially with the confessional analysis and the editing thread, scour the vidcaps, and then trust your gut! Good luck!

Maybe we'll get him next week!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •