The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until the West Coast has a chance to see it. (IceCat, wherefore are thou?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... Estee 09-22-05 1
   RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... mysticwolf 09-22-05 2
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... mysticwolf 09-22-05 3
 Thanks Estee IceCat 09-22-05 4
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... WaterDrop 09-22-05 5
   RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... Estee 09-22-05 7
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... mysticwolf 09-22-05 6
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... WaterDrop 09-22-05 8
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... mysticwolf 09-22-05 9
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... WaterDrop 09-22-05 10
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... mysticwolf 09-22-05 11
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... cadfile 09-22-05 12
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... cadfile 09-22-05 13
   RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... Snidget 09-22-05 17
   RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... davwav02 09-22-05 19
   RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... volsfan 09-22-05 21
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... Snidget 09-22-05 14
   RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... WaterDrop 09-22-05 16
   RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... volsfan 09-22-05 22
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... WaterDrop 09-22-05 15
   RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... Estee 09-22-05 20
       RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... TeamJoisey 09-23-05 29
 Two observations volsfan 09-22-05 18
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... WaterDrop 09-22-05 23
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... WaterDrop 09-22-05 24
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... WaterDrop 09-22-05 25
   RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... Snidget 09-22-05 26
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... WaterDrop 09-22-05 27
 RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Co... cadfile 09-22-05 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-22-05, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And I so wanted to take tonight off... everyone get their minimum daily allowance of recrap?

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Just as they stopped the recrap & finished the commercials my station broke in to tell me about severe weather in the area. Ummmm... Yeah - that would be connected to the thunder I hear. Duh!

09-22-05, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Race up a ramp to a giant spider web of rope. Climb under the web to retrieve a bag tied onto it. Jump into the water, climb a ladder & race back. If you fall without a bag you have to start over. Everyone must participate at least once.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thanks Estee"
Had to work late...

Just got home.

WaterDrop 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-05, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WaterDrop Click to send private message to WaterDrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I don't know anyone's names and there's a severe weather icon over that part of my screen, but I'll try to help out. I was eating dinner before, so I don't have a whole lot of details.

Blake is about half dead at the start of the show. Brandon says that people need to man up.

Yaxha is sucking at the rope reward challenge. Rafe took about forever getting out of the water. He kept falling off the ladder.

Reward challenge is for fishing gear.

Reward challenge is tied at the final bag. Blake is doing really well in the challenge, so apparently he's better...Blake wins it for Nakum.

09-22-05, 08:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And then Nakum carried him back to camp on a makeshift palm frond travois. I think he just gave everything he had left to give. The tank may be empty.

09-22-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Nakum wins reward. Fishing supplies. Worms, twine, hooks, filet knife. Jiffy says it was close. Sorry, missed details for a phone call.

09-22-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WaterDrop Click to send private message to WaterDrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 08:13 PM (EST)

Nakum gets up early to fish. Brandon catches a small fish. Blake is feeling a little better but didn’t go fishing.

At Yaxha, Stephanie is pulling up random plants to see if she thinks they’re edible. Rafe suggests eating grasshoppers. Gary says that Morgan isn’t doing much around camp.

The fishmonger (don't remember her name) is making a fish trap. The Gary and Rafe are trying to find ants to eat. They find several. They start eating them. Steph is not thrilled and won't eat them until they run out of corn and water.

*ETA* The fish trap works. They caught 10 minnows. Small, but they have protein now.

09-22-05, 08:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Poindexter asks if anyone wants to eat a grasshopper. The answer is no. LOL.

Rafe & Gary get an ants nest for protein. One of the women asks if ants can bite back. Duh?

09-22-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Judd in confessional - Blake does nothing at camp and Margaret takes care of him all day and tells him to relax. How much more relaxing does he need??

Judd is complaining endlessly to Brandon about Blake. He says that he could win challenges, too, if he got to rest all day.

Judd in confessional - I want to be the hero next time. I'm going to win the next challenge.

09-22-05, 08:17 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Gonna stop now. Dogs are terrified & just briefly lost power. Don't want to fry the computers. Have fun & keep posting. Don't know if I'll get to see it all.

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-22-05, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Judd sounds like comedian Arte Lang.

09-22-05, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Was that Danni that said Gary was a former QB. I thought his tribe didn't know about it.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
She recognized him I think. She is in sports reporting.

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-22-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Dani is on the other tribe.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
His tribe doesn't know she is on the other tribe than Gary.

09-22-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
What precisely are they trying to accomplish with the tackle thing in the one on one? It is closest to your own flag, right?

16. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I didn't understand that, either...

09-22-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think Gary was trying to tackle Judd to keep him from reaching the rope however, I am with you...what is the purpose?

15. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tree mail – They talk to fast for me to transcribe.

Danni knows about Gary. She’s not so concerned b/c he was a quarterback. (She CT’s this…she doesn’t say anything to the tribe that we know of.)

IC - Both tribes connected with a common rope. Retrieve flags from the sides. You can try to impede other team’s progress. Brianna is sitting out.

A couple of people are fighting in the center while others are trying to pull the other team to reach the flags. Nobody's moving very far. Lots of blurred out bottoms on people in this challenge.

After time is up, there's a stalemate, so they move to 1-on-1 showdowns. Whomever is closest when time (5 min) is up gets the flag.

Judd v. Gary - Danni yells, "He's a QB...do like a linebacker." Gary tackles Judd with 5 sec left. First flag to Nakum.

Jamie v. Brandon - Brandon pulls Jamie to get to rope to pull himself in. Second flag to Nakum.

Judd v. Jamie - If Judd wins, Nakum wins immunity. Yaxha has the lead. Jamie has a big lead w/lots of momentum. 30 seconds left, nobody moving. Judd makes big move and wins it for Nakum.

20. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Could that challenge have been any more blatant? 'Hot Survivor Mud Wrestling Action!'

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-23-05, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You mean more blatant than Web O' Dangling Crotch Shots?

Although they did have a lot more blurrybits in the mud challenge.
Danni's entire butt must have been uncovered.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

18. "Two observations"
Blake not being able to breath is getting on my nerves. Is it sellective? He seems to be fine in the challenges but not at camp.

These two challenges were great! I lvoed immunity and I must say they both looked very tough.

09-22-05, 08:36 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yaxha is bathing in the water. I'm waiting for the crocs to come get them.

Stephanie is nervouse. Boy with black hair and accent (oh, Jamie) wants Stephanie gone.

Gary CT's that they need to keep strength.

One of the girls tells Stephanie that Jamie was talking about getting rid of her. Steph CT's that it's a retarded idea.

Gary blatantly denies being a former NFL QB. Brian said that Danni told her that while he was wrestling him in the mud. Gary continues to deny. Brian says that Danni's a sportscaster. Gary denies again.

Gary tells Rafe that it's either Morgan or Lydia. Stephanie tells them and the blond girl that it has to be Morgan. Stephanie says that they need to use Lydia for fish and such, but somehow they decide to vote out Lydia. Blond lady loves Lydia.

Brian likes Lydia and tells her that people may be wanting to get rid of her. Lydia tells Gary that she doesn't think it's right for her to go home. She asks Gary if she's safe with him. She'll support him in whatever he does, but she doesn't want to go home. As far as I can tell, he never really answers.

Rafe wants the tribe to vote somewhat uniformly.

09-22-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tribal Council

Jeff - Get torch...blah, blah, blah...fire is life.

Steph - really welcoming. They're not idoits, I know how this game works, but we're one tribe.

Jamie - Steph's more like a guy, not a girl. None of the others play as well as her.

Lydia - I think I showed them that I'll never give up.

Morgan - I think that our tribe has been honest with each other up to this point. We all know what's going on.

Rafe - I'll base my vote on keeping this tribe unified. Going home without one of our members will be a crushing blow.

09-22-05, 08:41 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Vote 1: Morgan
Vote 2: Lydia
Vote 3: Morgan
Vote 4: Morgan
Vote 5: Morgan
Vote 6: Morgan

That's 5, that's enough, bring me your torch. Morgan, the tribe has spoken.

*ETA* Jeff's comments after Morgan left:
Based on tonight’s vote, I think you’re unified, but on the other hand, the person voted out never saw it coming.

09-22-05, 08:44 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I don't think any of the spoilers did either

09-22-05, 08:46 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Next time on Survivor:

Nakum defies the crocs. They get in the lake, but they watch each others' backs.

Amy's in trouble at Yaxha. It looks like she hurt her foot.

Morgan's parting words:
Morgan didn't see it coming at all. She feels naive, but it was a great experience.

Votes reveal that everyone voted for Morgan (except, obviously, Morgan).

09-22-05, 08:51 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Survivor #11 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
What is this?

EPMB building up a person for a boot and then they get the boot???

Doh!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •