The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROOF"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-01, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROOF"
Thanks to Dreaming of Colleen I got all set to explain to him how he was wrong when low and behold I started to agree with him. First off...

DAMN!!!!!

The proof is is the pictures. Say good bye to Kiethy!!!

Here we go...

Thius must be towards the beginning of the race. I am now pretty sure that the unidentified man is indeed Nick. My only question is why would he be attached to Marilyn, because he looks as though he is.

Just a quick shot of Mike with Jeff in front of him and Kimmi behind.

Into the water probably towards the finish line and who is in the lead?... Okagor, but not by much!!!

Roger taking a digger.

Could this be the finish line?

This seems to be post challenge. It is definitely from "Follow the Leader" as I have checked the clothes. Now here is where we come into problems. Everything up until now has pointed at Okagor winning and the Kucha losers sending another off. Even the above picture was used in that each member seems exhausted and there spirits low. This is the only thing that comcerns me. If you look closely at the item that Mike is carrying you will see that it looks as though it may just be the Idol. It may be his shoes but it does look like it's the idol. My question to everyone is...

What do you think. Idol or not? If it is then we are probably the only board that will pick correctly in that everyone else is keying in on a Kucha boot.

What do ya think? If this is indeed the idol that Mike is carrying then it is highly likely that Kieth is next to go.

Conspiracy Jim

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 You will love this answer..... MDSkinner 02-06-01 1
 RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROO... weltek 02-06-01 2
 RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROO... Conspiracy Jim 02-06-01 3
   RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROO... MDSkinner 02-06-01 4
       RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROO... big idiot 02-06-01 5
           RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROO... YogiBear 02-06-01 6
 RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROO... YogiBear 02-06-01 7
 RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROO... Dreamingofcolleen 02-06-01 8
 RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROO... kangaroo meat 02-06-01 9
 RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROO... Minstrel 02-06-01 10
 Never believe MB Siebured 02-07-01 11
   Thoughts on photo weltek 02-07-01 12
       RE: Thoughts on photo YogiBear 02-07-01 13
       RE: Thoughts on photo + theory on r... neureality 02-07-01 14
 More proof of Kucha win! neureality 02-07-01 15
   RE: More proof of Kucha win! Minstrel 02-08-01 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-01, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "You will love this answer....."
it could be the idol...or maybe not....

All kidding aside, it is very tough to tell whether it is the idol or not, and unless someone has the technology to blow that up and show us that it is the idol for sure(or not) I will continue to be skeptical as to whether it is. It seems unlikely that we would be given a picture this revealing for the third week straight, but who knows....

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-01, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROOF"
Unfortunately, we are way behind on this analysis. SS and Survivor News have long threads of analysis on this. Sounds like everyone pretty much thinks it's the Idol, but they are very reluctant to accept it. I am amongst that group I guess. Here's a link to extensive analysis on this pic:
http://www.geocities.com/survivorfeverland/Spoilers.html

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROOF"
Lets assume that it is indeed the idol. The next question is...

Are they on their way to the immunity challenge or have they just finished.

Now having felt that I have confirmed that Kucha wins this challenge I am starting to backtrack. It is very possible that they are on their way to the immunity challenge. I still feel that this is post finish line and my reasoning is as such...

1. Roger's shirt is wet and in the ealier shots of him running and jumping into the lake his shirt is dry.

2. Nick's pants, same reasoning.

3. They do seem exhausted as though they just ran a mile or two.

but...

Why aren't they happier?

Conspiracy Jim

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-01, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROOF"
Actually after looking at the picture again, I do not see any evidence that says that they look unhappy. Nick appears to have a smile, Alicia and Elisabeth appear to be paying attention to where they are stepping(this to me is neither happy or sad) and the rest are prett indecipherable to me. I would argue that by looking at this picture you can not really determine for sure that they appear to be happy or sad. Am I wrong in this statement?

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-01, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROOF"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-01 AT 06:38 PM (EST)

My sentiments on the picture: Kucha is RETURNING from the challenge because:

1) Note that in the active challenge picture they are all wearing sneakers. If I was going to a challenge I would not wear my sneakers in the water, I would carry them. If I was returning from a challenge (especially one I won), perhaps I would not care about my sneakers getting wet (except perhaps Michael, could be shoes, could be idol...)

2) Note that Nick is wearing his bandana around his neck in the active photos, but around his head in the water crossing photo. If I was going to be in a race I would wrap it around my head to keep the sweat out of my eyes, Nick didn't do this as we see in the active photos. If he were heading to the race I would suspect we would have seen it on his head STILL - while he was running. So perhaps after the race his sweat ran in his eyes and THEN he placed it atop his head.

YogiBear 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-01, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YogiBear Click to send private message to YogiBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROOF"
I think there's one thing that no one has mentioned. Keep in mind that it's a half hour walk back to the Kucha camp at least. That could be pretty tiring after all that exertion, especially with not much food. They don't have to smile the whole way home. They look pretty tired, so I think this is after the challenge. If that is the idol, then I think this is pretty good evidence that they won. Also, who knows what's in that water? You might not want to go barefoot in that water. Who knows what kind of creepy crawlies are down there waiting to latch onto a naked foot?

02-06-01, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YogiBear Click to send private message to YogiBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROOF"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-01 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

Can you guys make out anything in the reflection of the water? I've studied it and sometimes I think I can see the idol, then I think it's nothing. What do you think? Look at the reflection from Alicia's, to Elisabeth's, then it looks like there might be something between Elisabeth's and Michael's reflections. Ya think?

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-01, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROOF"
Great work Jim. The first picture with the combined images is excellent and certainly looks like the immunity idol. You bring up the question of "Could this be the finish line?" I think that it is:
1. Look at the position of Jeff and the fact that they are running towards him.
2. They usually end a race/challange with a big wooden display. I don't think they would change their format for just this race. Same for the bon fires.
3. The table seems out of place, but I would imagine it might have held the immunity idol until Jeff picked it up to present to the winners. I'm uncertain about it though.

But even more important, it may show the winner - Kucha.
This looks to be a close race from the picture evidence, even though Rodger falls. Therefore a close finish is very possible. Here are my reasons for a Kucha win:

1. The teams are divided into two lines, one line for each. We just need to identify which side is which. In the "finish line" photo Ogakor appears to be on the right. I say this bc it looks like Mitchell is the tall one towards the back wearing a light blue shirt. His body is kind of hunched over, leaving me guessing he is tired from the race and is dragging. But I do think it is Mitchell.

2. So if Ogakor is on the right, then Kucha is on the left. Look closely at the pic. There is someone behind the large bon fire(left one). This person seems much farther ahead than the right line(Ogakor) by appx 2 ppl. This person would be the first over the line, and thus would be the winning team.

Any thoughts?

kangaroo meat 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-01, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kangaroo%20meat Click to send private message to kangaroo%20meat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROOF"
Did I miss something? Why couldnt they be on their way to the challenge? They won the last challenge, so they would be carrying it to the #3 challenge.

Yes, There is the wet clothes theory, but....none of them look very sweaty. I know if I had been through that workout, I would be soaked. Roger looks ike hell, but he's an old guy. He probably splashed himself walking through the water.

Just wanted to give you a different perspective.

Anybody with me?????

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-06-01, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OKAGOR LOSES!!!!! PICTURE PROOF"
First of all, every IC I've seen, the winners bring the idol and Jeff takes it from them before the challenge and says to effect, "the immunity idol is up for grabs again."

Second, this could be a shot of either coming or going. One thing to note, that it rained and then got to be 110 degrees and the timing is very close to now (and it did this a few times). So walking in water might be cooling, though I agree, I might take off my shoes to do this.

Third, I can't tell if they are happy or not nor if it is the idol. And, interesting that they seem to be in shadows but it also appears as if the sun is low on the horizon, but that is a guess. Yet, as you look toward the back, the figures are darker including Rodger who is obvious but completely dark. It may even be twilight. If so, then the challenge is likely over.

Fourth, from the pics we see of the Water Challenge, that day is overcast. So, this pic doesn't seem possible for that day. Thus we are talking about either day 7 (unlikely?) or day 9 when immunity could be staged and a TC that night. Further, looking at the rope challenge, this may have been a long contest. One pic shows bright sunshine and then there's others where it appears the sky is darker. But Rodger is wearing the same pants/shorts falling down as he looks walking in shadow in the water.

My guess is Kucha is coming back from the rope challenge having lost.

Siebured 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-07-01, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Never believe MB"
I think most of these photos came from the Survivor II field guide and I'm not sure we can trust them.

I think the picture of four people running has been doctored.
Look at the end of the rope that Colby/Nick holding on to. If someone behind him is holding that rope, then it must be running between his legs. Also Jeff's arm in the rear overlaps the Colby/Nick arm at one point. There is something very strange about this picture. I'm fairly certain it is bogus.

Roger seems to lose his bandana during the challenge. If someone can see if he has his bandana on in the group of 14 running, then you would know if this is the beginning or end of the race.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-01, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Thoughts on photo"
Someone on another board questioned why Michael would be holding the idol in his left hand instead of his dominant right hand. Good question. Also, the way it would be held, I don't think we'd see that particular pattern. Lastly, after looking at a photo of Jeff P. holding up the idol, Michael's grip on the item places his thumb and index finger too far apart. The handle of the idol is not that large. His grip would be very close to a complete fist. Agree? Disagree?

02-07-01, 03:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Thoughts on photo"
I hope it's the idol, or else I'll go nuts wanting to know what it was then, hehe. If afterwards anyone gets Mike in a chat, ask him what it was.

neureality 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-01, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail neureality Click to send private message to neureality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Thoughts on photo + theory on rope"
I have closely examined the K7 photo with photo editing software and compared it to various pics of the II. The verdict: Michael is carrying the II by what would be its forehead so to speak. His hand is wrapped around it at the top. You can clearly disearn that the image contains the "nose" and upper lip part of the II. I have no doubts that this is the case. I also agree that this is after the IC. The tribes are shown going into the water which soaks their clothes as seen in the K7 photo. Rodger is obviously just physically exhausted and likely bummed over his performance which is why he tags behind.

Onto the theory... I read that it was said that the reward for the Water Torture is something that will make the team stronger. Ogakor voted off the only person who was attempting to hunt for food. Rice and tortillas can only give a person so much strength. The reward may possibly be something that makes it easier for Kucha to hunt and catch fish or other food. Possibly the reason we have photos of tribe members making a fish net or snare. They win the RC, catch food, feast likes kings and have plenty of energy to overtake Ogakor in the IC. This may be a stretch since we have been told that Mike's pole breaks. Is it fair to assume auto-lose due to faulty props? Hmmm...

I noticed Amber and Colby looked like they were forming some sort of close bond and hugged after some of the challenges in EP2. Jerri has to have him, makes a move. Pisses off Amber and is possibly ultimately blown off by Colby. Amber has a motive to vote for Jerri. Keith, Maralyn and Tina vote Jerri. Buh-bye Jerri. Keith, Maralyn and Tina need at least one other person to vote off Jerri, otherwise Keith is gone.

Kucha survives the TC for one more episode. Meanwhile, Alicia, Lis, and maybe Nick polish their hunting skills in preparation to get rid of Michael later. He already has 3-4 votes against him.

Mitchell will likely be next off since he no longer has Jerri's protection and doesn't fit in with all the hetero's. Colby hooks up with Amber in the end to "fit back into the team".

Just my thoughts...

neureality 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-01, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail neureality Click to send private message to neureality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "More proof of Kucha win!"
Ok, one of the reasons some people have not thought that Mike is carrying the II is because it is in his left hand. The CBS website shows a pic of Mike making his spear with his left hand. I watched EP2 again (just him going twice in the IC) to see that both times he picks up the food with his left hand. If he was going to carry it, it would be in his left hand.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-08-01, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: More proof of Kucha win!"
Of course, he could be ambidexterous.

"If we work together, maybe we can find a way out." ... Captain Janeway, Star Trek Voyager.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •