The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ethan's Blog "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colbys_Chick 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-19-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colbys_Chick Click to send private message to Colbys_Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ethan's Blog "
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-05 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

Has anyone read Ethan's blog on the CBS Survivor 11 site?

"First impressions are everything, therefore I think it's appropriate to discuss some of my first impressions regarding this new show called Survivor Guatemala. According to Mr. Burnett, I think every Survivor has been labeled, "the hardest Survivor yet (insert accent here)", but Guatemala may actually fit the bill. Eleven miles suck, dehydration sucks even more. Big twist number one, Steph and Bobby. I'm not sure how I feel about this one. They were great at enduring the game, but that's about it. And I can't decide whats 's worse, getting voted off Survivor All-Stars early on (i.e Tina, Rob C, Richard and me), or getting voted off a warped rendition of Survivor All-Star II early on. I may eat my words on that first impression. I have a prediction, the big twist number 2 is that everyone is actually playing for Rupert's million dollars. Oh wait, the two big twists are Steph and Bobby...I forgot."

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor11/show/ep01/strikeback.php

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ethan's Blog dabo 09-19-05 1
 RE: Ethan's Blog Colbys_Chick 09-19-05 2
   RE: Ethan's Blog dabo 09-19-05 3
       RE: Ethan's Blog Brownroach 09-19-05 4
           RE: Ethan's Blog dabo 09-19-05 5
           RE: Ethan's Blog Colbys_Chick 09-19-05 6
               RE: Ethan's Blog dabo 09-20-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-05, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ethan's Blog "
I have to agree with Ethan, Steph and Bobby Jon weren't very good at most aspects of the game. Putting them in leadership positions in two new tribes, Probst may as well have instructed them, "Go thee forth and be-eth disfunctional!"

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

09-19-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colbys_Chick Click to send private message to Colbys_Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ethan's Blog "
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-05 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

Ethan's comments make it sound that he knows BJ and Steph get voted off early!
"And I can't decide whats 's worse, getting voted off Survivor All-Stars early on (i.e Tina, Rob C, Richard and me), or getting voted off a warped rendition of Survivor All-Star II early on."

09-19-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ethan's Blog "
Well, it makes perfect sense for both tribes to want at least one of them voted off before a merge. Not only were they friends and tribemates on Palau, it seems they had some time alone with one another before joining their respective tribes, who knows what they might have scheming between them. Not that they have a scheming lightbulb above their collective heads, of course.

Curious. It occurs to me that EPMB violated his own standards by allowing the two of them some together time before the start of the game like that, very curious. Hm?... They may be heading towards a Thailand-style fake merge, assuming one tribe doesn't Ulong itself into oblivion. Curious.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ethan's Blog "
I wouldn't exactly say they were friends in Palau. They didn't have any problems with each other, but when they were the last two left on Ulong, Stephenie admitted in confessional that she had virtually nothing in common with Bobby Jon.

And I wonder if in fact they did have any time together before the game or if they were just plunked on top of the ruins without having seen each other right before Jeff told them to come out.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

09-19-05, 07:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ethan's Blog "
It may well be that they weren't allowed to talk to each other except maybe to say hello. Still, the 16 new players saw what we saw, Steph and Bobby Jon coming out from wherever they'd been for the big revelation of the twist. They have no way of knowing what they were doing beforehand. That was a bad slip on EPMB's part.

09-19-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ethan's Blog "
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-05 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

I think the new survivors might not have noticed that fact, and were just happy to see them for some reason. Maybe they didn't realize at that point they would be going against them for the mil!

And if the survivors noticed they came out together, it will probably come into play when they are up for TC.

edited for typo

09-20-05, 01:58 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ethan's Blog "
I checked the tape, Steph and BJ emerged from separate rooms then met in the center, in front of another opening. Since the other players were looking way up, and some foilage may have blocked their view, who knows what they think they may have seen.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •