The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst on the radio"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Miscreation 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-17-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miscreation Click to send private message to Miscreation Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff Probst on the radio"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-05 AT 09:38 AM (EST)

I'm not sure if there is any spoiler value to this, but I'll leave that up to those of you who are much better at this than I am.

On the radio this morning (Q100-Atlanta) I heard a replay of an interview with Jeff Probst that originally aired on Thursday morning, before the first episode aired. One thing he said that jumped out at me is that they were so wiped out from the 11 mile hike that they actually never fully recovered. They struggled the rest of the time, trying to catch up. Although he didn't give any specific names, we all saw who was struggling the most. Or at least we think we did. It depends on what EPMB chose to show us.

The only person he mentioned by name was Jamie, and that was because the DJ asked about him, since he's from Georgia. He said that Jamie is a true Southern guy, with "Yes, Sir...No, Ma'am", etc. He also said that Jamie's biggest problem will be keeping his mouth shut. That he's a fierce competitor and absolutely hates to lose.

ETA the link:

www.allthehitsq100.com/bertshow

Scroll down the page and you'll see a link to the audio. It's about 8 minutes long. The first part is about Survivor in general, then they get into the new one.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jeff Probst on the radio dabo 09-19-05 1
   Confirmation PepeLePew13 09-19-05 2
       RE: Confirmation volsfan 09-19-05 3
           RE: Confirmation PepeLePew13 09-19-05 4
               RE: Confirmation dabo 09-19-05 5
               RE: Confirmation Brownroach 09-19-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-05, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jeff Probst on the radio"
I heard a Jeff interview on The Bob and Tom Show. Jeff mentioned that one player, a woman who had previously done a sports radio program, recognized Gary early on as a former NFL QB and blew his cover story.

I wish I could link it, but that's what I heard.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 06:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Confirmation"
Not of the actual radio transcript, but of Jiffy reporting on Danni blowing Gary's cover...

Jeff's comments

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Confirmation"
Yeah I remember reading it when you posted it but unless Jiffy is downplaying it (very unusual for him)...it doesn't sound like it is that much of a big deal.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Confirmation"
No, prolly not a big deal in the overall picture of things, but perhaps it might help us spoilers if both should make it to the merge. If we see Danni acting chummy with Gary, then we'll know why and that she might be holding it over his head to get him to do her bidding.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Confirmation"
More likely that Gary will be wearing the biggest bull's-eye come the merge, I'd guess.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Confirmation"
I'm not really sure what kind of effect it would have if she does spill the beans. If Danni is the only one there who remembers Gary Hogeboom from football, and Gary repeatedly denies that that's who he is, they all might think that Danni is a nut job if she keeps harping about it.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •