The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Don't be brain washed into Ogakor Immunity Win..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-01, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
"Don't be brain washed into Ogakor Immunity Win..."
I think that Ogakor will lose the immunity challange this week. Here's why:

1. I do not believe in the first four theory, therefore I think it can be safe to assume that either tribe can win immunity.

2. The promos of the "follow the leader" IC blatently show Rodger falling and Kucha falling behind. I do not believe for a second that MB would give away who wins immunity. He wants us to believe that Kucha loses, when they in fact win. The whole underdog wins idea. Its the only logical reasoning. (BTW, I cannot take frames from video so I am not able to post the pics here. Sorry)

3. The Kucha Seven pic. (Again I cannot post pics on this site, but it can be found under CJ post of pics). There is a disputed picture of Kucha wearing the same clothes as Ep3IC. They are crossing a river and look exhuasted. It appears that Mike is holding something in his hand, look under Lizzies arm. This could very well be the Immunity idol. Since he is the proclaimed leader, I wouldnt be surprised to see him holding it. (BTW, does anyone know who held the idol last week when Kucha won? Kimmi?)

Therefore it is evident that Ogakor will lose the IC and go to TC. The next question is who from Ogakor?

Look for either a heated vote (compared to the last two). I see the vote comming down to Jerri, Keith, and Marilyn with Keith ultimatly voted out.

Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Don't be brain washed into Ogak... MDSkinner 02-06-01 1
 Kucha 7 pic weltek 02-06-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-01, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Don't be brain washed into Ogakor Immunity Win..."
First off, I want to say that I definitely think that it is possible that Kucha will win the immunity challenge. However, you stated that it was evident that they would win, and I must disagree with that whole-heartedly. There is actually no evidence that I have seen that would lead us to believe that Kucha will win, which is what everyone is basing their predictions on, and that makes sense.

I do agree with you that MB could be showing us Rodger falling in an attempt to make us believe they lose when they really do not, but that is definitely not a form of evidence. As for the picture of the seven of them walking, I will agree that Michael could very well be holding the immunity idol, but it is pretty unclear in the picture.

At this point I still think that it is very up in the air as to who will win immunity this week, since I really do not see a lot of evidence going either way, but as it stands now it seems more likely(and not a lot more) that Ogakor will win the challenge.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-01, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kucha 7 pic"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-01 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

It appears Roger is wearing his overalls, or at least some kind of pants. How does this possibly make sense? I haven't nosed around much to compare it to other pics of Roger since I am at work. Any thoughts?

Added after I posted above part of this message:
I think those are the green shorts he's wearing in the rope race, so never mind.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •