The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-05, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
Courtesy of Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 Flowerpower 09-16-05 1
   RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 Corvis 09-16-05 3
       RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 PhillyBrat 09-16-05 9
   RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 frisky 09-16-05 4
       RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 Corvis 09-16-05 8
           RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 Brownroach 09-16-05 10
               RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 frisky 09-16-05 12
 RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 Scarlett O Hara 09-16-05 2
   RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 frisky 09-16-05 5
       RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 Flowerpower 09-16-05 6
       RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 Brownroach 09-16-05 7
   RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 jackandjill 09-16-05 14
 RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 Colbys_Chick 09-16-05 11
   RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2 noblprz 09-16-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-16-05, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-05 AT 07:04 AM (EST)

Just a few comments:

These are shots of the Yaxha's in either midchallenge or post-challenge. Whichever it is, they are looking defeated and concerned to me.

Perhaps this could indicate that Nakum will win this challenge(?RC), as BJ sure looks determined!

This is a shot of Brandon and Judd back at camp, post challenge. You can see palm fronds on their shelter along with their banner back at camp! Perhaps they came right over to where Blake is still sprawled out on the ground....

...and then here is the "evil" Brandon, contemplating about Blake's lack of work ethic....

From the previews it's very clear that the Nakum's are extremely worried about Blake, who could be dying right before their eyes, for all they know.....regardless, I get the impression that it's misdirection, and poor Blake will live to suffer another three days, could this be BJ's chance to finally win HIS first IC challenge? Will the Nakum's bring home a sweep in the challenges?

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-16-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
Looking at Jamie's expression, there is no doubt in my mind Yaxha loses the mud tug of war challenge. The question is are we talking about the IC or the RC? My guess is RC as they usually show that challenge early on and then we may get the other in later previews.

Also, one member has to sit out of this challenge. Not pictured are Gary, Brianna and Lydia.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-05 AT 12:04 PM (EST)

>Looking at Jamie's expression, there is
>no doubt in my mind
>Yaxha loses the mud tug
>of war challenge. The question
>is are we talking about
>the IC or the RC?
>My guess is RC as
>they usually show that challenge
>early on and then we
>may get the other in
>later previews.
>
>
>
>Also, one member has to sit
>out of this challenge. Not
>pictured are Gary, Brianna and
>Lydia.

You can see Lydia behind Rafe and in front of Amy. (Right to the left of Stephanie)

And because she is participating I would assume that this would be a reward challenge for them. (As it looks physical and the player they had to sit out would have to be either.. Brianna or Gary.

One more thing.. why does Stephanie look "clean" compaired to the others?

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
Everybody's pretty clean in those last two pics, so I don't think it's post-mud-challenge.

And in this pic:

You can see the other tribe's flag in the background, so it's taken during or after the challenge (the guys are caked in mud). They do appear to be looking down at something or someone with concern, perhaps one of the sicklies collapsed after the challenge.

I think this is meant to be misdirection:

At first glance, it looks like the tribe is looking dejected, standing on their dirty mat after the challenge, watching the winning tribe celebrate. But note that there are only six tribe members there.

The other two people may be taking their turn on the course, while their exhausted teammates look on.

The fact that this is (IMO) misdirection to make us thing the blue team loses, I think the blue teams WINS this challenge.

The world is my litterbox.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
I think there are more tribe members than you think in this pic.

I think you can see Lydia's head under Rafe's chin. I also think there is someone behind Stephenie. Look in the space between her arm and her body. There's a buff there. That gets up to eight people which is how many would compete in this challenge. Also, it suggests it's the RC since Lydia is playing and you figure they'd want to sit her out for the IC.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
I was thinking that could be Lydia's hair behind Rafe's chest too, although I thought you'd be able to see more of her lower body, but the angle may be deceptive. And if it's not someone's hair, what is that thing? A big glob of mud?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

09-16-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
Or chest hair?

I think the blue buff you see between Steph's arm and her body is part of the buff that is wrapped around that one guy's waist.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-05 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

>10.
>11.

These two pics look like they could be MID-Challenge to me. The Yaxha's all look like they are standing around waiting for something ... Look how they are all grouped together with the look of anticipation on their faces. It is not the look of "we're finished - it's over." It looks like "Challenge Interruptus" to me!

I can't help but wonder if someone gets hurt or injured mid-challenge and they have to interrupt the challenge for some reason. Could BJ have been injured here?

>12.
>13.
>14.
>15.

Scarlett

09-16-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
Remember last season when BJ was very dramatic at challenges, screaming loudest when he was exerting the most energy or at the height of determination. This isn't anything new for BJ. If anything, I think it points to the fact that he is feeling more like himself.

09-16-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
Frisky, you are absolutely right! This pick is definately at the challenge as that is indeed the Yaxha flag in the background...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
I tend to agree with you Frisky about Bobby Jon. Also, if something dramatic or dire happens during a challenge, it seems to me that it's usually referred to in the CBS misdirection. But there isn't anything like that in the misdirection this week. I think "man down" refers to Blake's continuing malaise.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-16-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
Any idea what the yellow marker represents? 45' mark for Nakum?

Colbys_Chick 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-16-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colbys_Chick Click to send private message to Colbys_Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
Just thought I would take a stab at this...

Maybe MB choosing to show the Yaxha flag at the beginning instead of making us believe they win the IC, they really are the ones who go to TC?

noblprz 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-16-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail noblprz Click to send private message to noblprz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Preview Vidcaps, Ep. 2"
hey guys, just thought I'd suggest that maybe the Achoo tribe is looking that way because they are tired from the challenge, and someone is hurting on the ground for the other tribe. I know this has kinda been speculated, but deductive reasoning says that if they had just lost, they probably all would not be staring at the same thing (something is definitely engrossing them), and if they are waiting for their tms to finish a challenge, logically some/all of them would be cheering.

Bottom line, I think blue won the challenge, and are putting the celebration on hold until the other tribe's guy is ok.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •