The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-14-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-05 AT 09:31 AM (EST)

SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA EPISODE 1
STATE OF THE SPOILING

So… here we are again, hey? The beginning of a new series. I think I can hear the rustlings of the winds of time… Ten series and still you are coming back for more?

Well lets start with one big announcement:

SNEWSER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!

In fact, not a single ‘boot list’ spoiler has darkened our doorway thus far, meaning that the real spoiling is about to begin.

We began with a rumour that Bobby Jon and Stephenie were returning, this rumour surfaced on Survivor Pheonix. This rumour was reported by games-man Incognito9 in JUNE. Here is the original thread. Although BJ and Steph's status in the game is unknown, the general consensus is that they are returning as players. Spoiler boards have been abundant with discussion – and here Pepe posts an article in which Probst virtually gives away that they WILL be playing, and I quote:

“I supported the idea because I think socially it is a really great question. People see it very differently and I think people are going to react very differently. So people will say…’No. No. No. You had your chance. Go away.’ In my thinking that is shortsightedness. That is putting some silly ego or pride ahead of the goal and the goal is…How do I get further in the game?,”

After the discovery that BJ and steph were allegedly returning to the game, spoilers focused their attention on the other 16 castaways to join them. Slowly, news began to trickle – a male model here, a magicians apprentice there – but by the time of the cast reveal only 8 contestants had been unearthed, including:

- Gary Hogeboom, apparently a great football star in the US at one point, but someone that we from other countries would not know from a bar of soap.
- Rafe Judkins, a flamboyant Ivy Leaguer.
- Morgan McDevitt - a sorority girl and magicians apprentice (?????? – who does that?)
- a male model (joy, I bet he has the personality to boot – oh such a pun)
- Danni. Random. Random random beauty queen.
- Margaret, someone who spoilers seem to have a lot of faith in.
- Judd. Your token average looker.
- Brooke. I got nothin...
- Blake. Another male model.

Then finally – a cast reveal!!! For those of you who have been living under a Mayan temple for the past month, here are the names and faces you will get to know over the next few weeks (well, really, you’ll probably only know 10 seeing as though pre-merge boots are so passé nowadays). Also, with info from vidcaps spoilers were able to sort the castaways into tribes. Without further ado, here they are:

The Yaxha Tribe wearing blue consists of:

And the Nakum tribe wearing Yellow consists of:

If you want more information then go to the CBS Website – HERE.

One interesting point picked up by dphagan is that three of the castaways have twins. Will CBS pull a big-brother on us and induct twins into the game? Probably not, but it takes keen eyes like those of dphagan to make a good spoiler.

So with the tribes and names established, attention turned to episode names, vidcap, editing, Probst Quote, rumours and, surprisingly, ASTROLOGY to try to nut out the revelations.

The episode name thread, here talks about what the title might mean:

”Big Trek, Big Trouble, Big Surprise”

Without going into syntax analysis of this incredibly inventive title from CBS, we can presume that the survivors are in for a big walk, a bit of conflict and some sort of….surprise (what survivor premiere would be complete without one?). Of course, this surprise is BJ and Steph (or is it? I don’t know).

In terms of vidcap, the IC/RC winner (always only 1 challenge in Ep. 1) was originally speculated to be Yaxha, as this picture shows the blue team (Yaxha) appears to be clearly in front of the Yellow team (Nakum):

Corvis confirmed this idea when he started this thread involving this photo:

In which we can see Amy (a member of Yaxha) sitting, quite literally, next to the immunity idol. Duh, CBS, Duh…

Also, Flower Power pointed us to a fever spotting of stephenie. In this photo:

you can just make out the top of steph’s hair, more clearly shown in THIS photo:

These developments seem to prove that Stephenie is on Yaxha Tribe (based on her presence with Rafe), which allows us to presume that BJ is on Nakum.

In Veruca Salt’s ever-amazing editing thread you will see in-depth analysis of Probst’s pre-show cast assessment, as well as some already interesting insights from VS and friends. In fact Probst pointed out Jim as vomiting on day 2 – a sign of weakness? an excuse for a boot? Sounds possible. Keep an eye on this thread to really heat-up once we get under way.

Georgianna’s Signs of Survival thread has introduced us to a whole new (and eccentric) facet of spoiling – astrology. Check it out for a really good read.

Several interesting rumours have appeared, including one that BJ returned tanned and thin, and a list of several registered domain names has been collected by TDT – I don’t know what exactly it means but it’s interesting.

Now, rumours are incredibly difficult to source nowadays, so I’ll simply direct you to where I read them first:

- True Dork Times
- CORVIS’ SURVIVOR THOUGHTS FROM IOWA

Really, these two sites are invaluable for information on weight loss, internet postings – anything that suggests that survivors may or may not be out of the game.

Now, one FINAL development that must be noted – TDT has somehow (don’t ask me it all went over my head when I read it) managed to date some of the vidcaps. Anyway, what he found (after some dissection on sucks) was a photo of Gary, Rafe, and Lydia on day 4 (episode 2). Here is the discussion on sucks. This photo shows us, at least, that these three survive ep. 1 – which further aids the case for Yaxha winning immunity.

Now, as for the boot, we at least know it is someone from Nakum. The general consensus, according to Sherpa’s Voting thread is Jim. Interesting arguments for all of Nakum’s members can be put forward, as thus far Bobby Jon’s “Tanned and Thin” rumour is the only hard evidence of some sort of survival. However, most posters agree that Jim just seems the obvious boot, especially with Jiffy explaining his bodily excretions on day 2.

So, the outcome of EPISODE 1 is likely to be:

IC/RC: Yaxha (99% sure)
Boot: Jim – maybe.

I hope we all have fun without a Snewser or Mersaydeez holding our little spoiled hands this season. It looks like Snewser is gone for good (bored, probably), and to tell you the truth I don’t miss him. It’s more fun this way…

P.S. – a vague long-term spoiler I only just stumbled across – in this post fester points us to a rumour that steph may do better than Palau.

ETA: stay tuned for our official SOTS icon. Oh, and AyaK - I am more than happy to do another SOTS a bit further on. I noticed you haven't got many recruits yet.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... greg2557 09-14-05 1
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... PepeLePew13 09-14-05 2
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... Snidget 09-14-05 3
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... Corvis 09-14-05 4
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... Brownroach 09-14-05 5
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... Flowerpower 09-14-05 6
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... KObrien_fan 09-14-05 7
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... bdemoney 09-14-05 8
   RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... Spanky68 09-14-05 9
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... Scarlett O Hara 09-14-05 10
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... redbeard103152 09-14-05 11
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... LibraRising 09-14-05 12
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... strid333 09-14-05 13
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... LookeeLoo 09-14-05 14
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... KimberA00 09-14-05 15
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... Krautboy 09-14-05 16
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... kary1371 09-14-05 17
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... SurvivorBlows 09-14-05 18
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... rnrphoto 09-15-05 19
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... kingfish 09-15-05 20
 Cindy is not the first boot...maybe Brownroach 09-15-05 21
   RE: Cindy is not the first boot...m... VerucaSalt 09-15-05 22
   RE: Cindy is not the first boot...m... Flowerpower 09-15-05 24
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... frisky 09-15-05 23
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... Max Headroom 09-15-05 25
   RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... weecama 09-15-05 26
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... bobstew617 09-15-05 27
 RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISO... buckeyegirl 09-15-05 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Thanks Apple, made it easy to catch up on everything

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-05 AT 09:47 AM (EST)

Great job on such a short notice, applejack! You really did well to provide clear, concise information, especially considering there wasn't as much to work with compared to what we've been accustomed to getting the last few seasons.

Thanks again!

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Good Job!!

Clear and concise and all the good stuff included.

I'm kinda looking forward to a season that is not completely spoiled. It seems like a nice change of pace from last season.

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Nice work, Applejack!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Terrific SOTS, mate!

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Just an overall outstanding job on very short notice, applej! I'm really impressed and it was a great, enlightening and amusing read! Way to keep the SOTS spirit ALIVE!!!!

Thanks,

Fp

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Nicely done Applejack, way to tie it all together.

S11 PTB is HERE!!!!! Week 1 Entry

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Thanks for a great SOTS Applejack. I haven't been able to visit the boards much lately, since having a new baby (two kids can mean double the work!) so I appreciated a clear and concise way to catch up on my survivor spoiling. Thanks!

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
since having a new
>baby (two kids can mean
>double the work!)

Really? You must've gotten one of those "good babies" (read: low maintainence kids). I love both of my tricycle motors more than I love my next breath. But the Lovely Bride and I have found that the 2nd kid means more like 4X the work as just having one. I shouldn't be saying that, because I don't want to scare anyone into not having a 2nd.

Oh, and nice SOTS, Applejack!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Applejack-- A SPLENDID Beginning SOTS! You left no stone unturned. Absolutely outstanding!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-14-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Great job Applejax. You have helped make this thread what it has always been for me, a one stop shop for all the answers to what might happen during the next episode.RedBeard

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Fierce!

And despite what I said earlier, the lack of Snewser and a Mersaydeez this season will let me peruse the spoilers at will. Although I never have much to contribute.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Great job on summarizing a whole summer.

Three is the perfect number.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-14-05, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Wonderful Season Premiere SOTS, AJ! Thanks!

LookeeLoo

KimberA00 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Thanks applejack! I look forward to SOTS every week because my sad ADD mind can't get wrapped around all the different threads to get it all figured out.

Excellent job!
Kimber

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Thanks Applejack!

I've been away for a while and am currently traveling, so this is a perfect way to get caught up on all the great preseason spoiling...

Thanks for the fabulous SOTS!

Krautboy

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Great SOTS Applejack!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Hi apple, thanks for handling the always difficult Episode 1!

rnrphoto 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-05, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rnrphoto Click to send private message to rnrphoto Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Is it me or is my Big brother head going crazy?? Could they throw the same twist that they had this year for Big Brother with partners in?
I was looking at the profiles on cbs.com and a couple of people looked like they could match up. A couple of IVY students, a couple in washington area, kannsas area and another in calif. I mean it might just be lucky that they all come from that area but most of the casts have been all spread out through the US.

just a thought

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Oh man, really appreciate the summary, I've been unable to devote much time to Pre-survivor 11, and I needed that.

They already assigned the indians to tribes?? That's a already one twist (of the more minor variety).

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Cindy is not the first boot...maybe"
I'm putting this here because I believe we are supposed to add new developments to the SOTS thread once it's posted. It looks like Cindy is staying home tonight:

From the Cincinnati Enquirer, Thursday, September 15, 2005
'Survivor' contestant's twin will be watching
Walnut Hills woman a new fan of the show
By John Kiesewetter
Enquirer staff writer

Mindy Hall has lived in the epicenter of "Survivor" nation oblivious to the popular reality series.
Until tonight.
"It hasn't settled in yet that when I tune in 'Survivor,' I'm going to see my sister," says Hall, 31, of Walnut Hills, the twin sister of contestant Cindy Hall.
Mindy will be in Naples, Fla., tonight watching the premiere of "Survivor: Guatemala" (8 p.m., Channels 12, 7) with Cindy and their mom. Her family moved there from Maysville after the sisters graduated from Mason County High School in 1992.
Cindy was an animal trainer at the Naples Zoo before taping "Survivor" earlier this year with 15 other castaways, including former NFL quarterback Gary Hogeboom. Mindy has lived for 10 years in Cincinnati - CBS' No. 1 "Survivor" market - without ever watching the show.
"I'm never free on Thursdays," says Mindy, a buyer for 16 Skeffington's Formalwear stores from Northern Kentucky to Dayton. "Thursday night is the one night I have to work, with everyone picking up tuxes for weddings."
What she knows about "Survivor" comes from Cindy, who applied five times for the show.
Cindy has been a fan since "Survivor: The Australian Outback" (2001), the second installment with Crittenden's Rodger "Kentucky Joe" Bingham, according to her CBS bio (www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor11/). Cindy loves camping and fishing.
"She's a complete nature girl," Mindy says. "It was never a question of if she was going to be picked for the show, but when."
Both Cindy and Mindy have signed confidentiality contracts with CBS. Mindy has been appointed her sister's spokeswoman, though she is not allowed to discuss the show.
"I told her it would be more fun if I didn't know anything as it unfolds on TV as I watched," she says.
"All I know is that she said it was the experience of a lifetime, and she wouldn't say or do anything differently."
She plans to sneak out of work early the next few weeks to race home and watch "Survivor." By the middle of October, she'll be able to watch at work - when she joins the staff at Skeffington's new high-end men's clothing store, Status, at Newport on the Levee.
"We'll have big flat-screen TVs all over the store," she says.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-15-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Cindy is not the first boot...maybe"
aj, the first SOTS is always the most difficult in my opinion as the amount of initial information is overwhelming. You did a wonderful job and my I tip my proverbial hat to you

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Cindy is not the first boot...maybe"
Sounds like a find to me, BR! Thanks for the article! The only other one of the Nakum's that I'd consider for first boot contender would be Blake.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Awesome job! Great news that the season is not pre-spoiled. Just like old times. I would have tuned in sooner had I known that, but thanks to you I'm all up to speed!

The world is my litterbox.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
An excellent summary indeed! But I have one quibble:

Gary Hogeboom was not a football star! He was a journeyman quarterback who played semi-effectively for several NFL teams. But it'll be interesting to see how that background affects his results in Survivor...

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-15-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Thank you applejack and all of those who put this together !!

~puddin~

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Thanks, Applejack, for getting us started this season!
(It was taking some excitement out of the spoiling just to wait to see what Snewser said, so this season will be more fun--I hope!)

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: SURVIVOR: GUATAMALA, SOTS EPISODE 1"
Great job, especially considering you learned that you had episode one late in the week. I haven't spoiled much this summer, and this helped me out a lot.

Slice and Dice Shop 2005, A Syren Speciality

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •