The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm A Celebrity -- First Boot Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-03, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm A Celebrity -- First Boot Poll"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-03 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

For the handful of us watching this show, I thought I'd start a poll to see who you all think will be booted first. Reply with the name of the victim as the title of your post.

Choices:
Alana
Bruce
Cris
John
Julie
Maria
Melissa
Nikki
Robin
Tyson

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Julie Schnookie Palookie 02-26-03 1
 Tyson AyaK 02-26-03 2
 Tyson Bebo 02-26-03 3
 Julie true 02-26-03 4
 Alana ejm92 02-26-03 5
 Robin magic_star 02-26-03 6
 Maria CardShark 02-26-03 7
 J-U-L-I-E BaquaR13 02-26-03 8
 Tyson survivorscott 02-26-03 9
 Robin joannie 02-26-03 10
 Alana !!!!! katem 02-26-03 11
 It's Robin Yay survivorscott 02-26-03 12
   No more pig jokes AyaK 02-26-03 13
       I was shocked !!!!! katem 02-27-03 14
           RE: I was shocked !!!!! ejm92 02-27-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-03, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Julie"

02-26-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tyson"
I was originally going to pick Julie, based on her three straight Bush Tucker Trials, or Robin and Melissa, based on their whiny, irritating selves. However, probably a few people out there like them; they've had a LOT of face time. I can't imagine anyone voting for Tyson as his/her favorite after last night.

Sorry, ladies, but the male eye candy may be the first to exit. Then he can call his agent and his lawyer and try to salvage his wreck of a career.

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Tyson"
I was so pleased to have someone worth looking at, but he has been so ridiculous with his behavior that I'll bet he's turned off a lot more people than he's turned on.

Alternate: Robin

Who voted for me at the Survivor Ep 2 TC???

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-03, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Julie"
I missed last nights ep, so I have no idea what Tyson did. I just don't like Julie. I'm actually hoping Alana wins, not that I really care.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Alana"
She's just too whiny...

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-26-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Robin"
He's one of the main reasons why the celebs keep getting all these luxeries. I think people will vote him off because of that.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

CardShark 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-26-03, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CardShark Click to send private message to CardShark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Maria"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-03 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

I think she hasn't had enough face time for her to be anyone's favorite.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-26-03, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "J-U-L-I-E"
Doesn't seem to be a fan favorite...

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-03, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Tyson"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-03 AT 08:02 PM (EST)

Only because I picked him at the begining of the show.

alternate: Maria=no face time

And I swear if Bebo gets another vote there will be Oh My Heck to pay

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-26-03, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Robin"
"Would you like some cheese with that whine?"

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Alana !!!!!"
I do think it could be Maria though, she has barely been on screen and I doubt many people will take the time to vote for her. Last night, I voted for Melissa to win.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-03, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "It's Robin Yay"
one less annoying person on my tv

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

02-26-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
13. "No more pig jokes"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-03 AT 10:21 PM (EST)

All I can say is THANKS to those of you who voted to boot Piggy Robin. Good riddance to bad rubbish, as my dad used to say.

Robin gets his wish without having to walk out...

Edited to add that I have no intention of locking this thread -- please feel free to use it to discuss the show, if you so desire.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "I was shocked !!!!!"

>Robin gets his wish without having
>to walk out...

Am I the only one that was shocked by Robin getting the boot?

I actually did not find him annoying.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I was shocked !!!!!"
Nope, you weren't alone...Robin and Bruce are actually two of my favorites...and it looks like they could be in trouble. (Stuttering John is still my favorite, though)

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •