LAST EDITED ON 05-21-07 AT 12:35 PM (EST)
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-07 AT 08:29 PM (EST)
Ahoy matey, welcome to a brand new game for a brand new season of Pirate Master, argh! This game is really pretty easy. Choose 5 contestants to be on your Fantasy Team with the object to earn as many pieces of eight as possible. The first entry can be edited without penalty up until 1 minute before the airing of the premiere on May 31st (East Coast time). Don't be worried Matey, there is no walking the plank and players may enter at any point during the season.
Once the first week is done, you will be charged 50 gold dubloons for each change to your Fantasy Team. If however you lose a player due to them being cut adrift at Pirates Court, you can replace them on your team free of charge.
Choose your teams wisely Matey, as only one of you can posssibly collect the final Booty and be the true Pirate Master!
As the crew gets thinned out, be aware of changes. As the season progresses, gold dubloons will be awarded and penalized at a higher value. Watch out for twists Matey, they can happen at any time during this game. Most of all, have fun!
Ways to get pieces of eight per episode:
1. 60 gold dubloons awarded if any player on your team is named Captain.
2. 20 gold dubloons awarded if any player on your team finds and keeps booty.
3. 10 gold dubloons awarded each time any player on your team says "booty, ahoy, argh, or Henry Steel".
4. -30 gold dubloons penalized if any player on your team walks the plank, has to participate in keel hauling, is left for dead, or is cut adrift at Pirate's Court.
5. 100 gold dubloons awarded if any player on your team is responsible for a mutiny.
6. 50 gold dubloons awarded if any player on your team succesfully steals booty from another player.
7. 70 gold dubloons awarded if any player on your team is heard reading any part of a treasure clue out loud.
8. 10 gold dubloons awarded each time any player on your team has their name on the screen in a confessional.
9. -10 gold dubloons penalized if any player on your team is a deck hand, a commoner, not part of the Captain's direct crew.
Week 1 bonus: I have a preseason favorite, if they are on your team in week 1 you get 100 gold dubloons!The Contestants:
EDITED TO ADD:
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Happy pillaging my Bucaneer wannabes!