The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Beauty and the Geek- The Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Current Message

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale"
From what I remember:

The whole first half was flashbacks, telling the story from the begining. No surprise there.

In the final "lessons", the men & women must share their world with their partner.

I missed what Mindi did for Richard.

Richard shared his love of the piano with Mindi (they got all dressed up & sat at a baby grand). Richard plays the piano with great talent. He and Mindi had a lot of fun...she said it would've been better if they'd had the piano the whole time. They'd have enjoyed eachother more. She accompanied him on a song he wrote for her. It's was funny. Something about "Mindi, It's so windy when you're not around," and it had some funny lines.

I kind of missed the part where Caitalin cooked with Chuck. I just caught their dinner. They had a nice coversation. Caitalin told Chuck she was so impressed with how much he has grown during the show.

The final four sat in the bedroom talking. They hugged eachother & went to get dressed for the elimination.

Richard started freaking out, not knowing what they'd be tested on. He was a wreck. Mindi just hung out and told him to calm down.

Chuck & Caitalin just sat in their room making occassional small talk. You could practically hear the crickets chirping.

They go to the final elimination. Chuck & Caitalin go first. They have to answer questions about eachother (WHO COULDN'T SEE THAT COMING FROM A MILE AWAY????). They got 8/10 questions right (how to spell Caitalin's name, Chuck's birthplace, his college, etc). Richard & Mindi were next. They bombed the first few questions & then worked to tie Chuck & Caitalin (birthplaces, travel questions, size pants, etc.).

I think the tiebreaker round went around twice or three times before Chuck & Caitalin won.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   RealityMom     07-06-05       
   RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   Oscirus     07-07-05     1  
   RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   Surveysez     07-07-05     2  
   RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   ladro     07-07-05     3  
     RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   Surveysez     07-07-05     4  
   RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   Estee     07-07-05     5  
     RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   Captain_Savem     07-07-05     13  
         RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   Tahj     07-07-05     14  
   RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   ARnutz     07-07-05     6  
     RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   ladro     07-07-05     7  
     RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   RealityMom     07-07-05     8  
         RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   ARnutz     07-07-05     10  
     RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   motormouth     07-07-05     9  
         RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   ARnutz     07-07-05     11  
     RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   Oscirus     07-07-05     15  
     RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   cambo     07-08-05     16  
     RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   DonnaLynn     07-08-05     17  
   RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   Cyndimaus     07-07-05     12  
     RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   weltek     07-08-05     18  
         RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   Cyndimaus     07-10-05     19  
             RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   Puffy     07-10-05     20  
   RE: Beauty and the Geek- The Finale   business     01-15-07     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •