The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-05 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

Hi, everyone! It's baaaaaack! Do you still care? If you do, c'mon in and register your vote. Here's how:

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Amy. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Blake (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

(And yet again, thanks to BebeKid for reminding me it was time to post this.)

(edited because the whole post was bold. oops.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jim KObrien_fan 09-13-05 1
 Jim I_Got_Nutn 09-13-05 2
 Danni flipxcyd 09-13-05 3
 Jim oncebitten 09-13-05 4
 Danni JazzyJax 09-13-05 5
 Cindy PepeLePew13 09-13-05 6
 Jim Scarlett O Hara 09-13-05 7
 JIM Corvis 09-13-05 8
 Jim redbeard103152 09-13-05 9
 Bobby Jon Estee 09-13-05 10
 Jim LibraRising 09-13-05 11
 Jimmy Carter strid333 09-13-05 12
 Jim MJewel 09-13-05 13
 Jim survivorscott 09-13-05 14
 Jim michel 09-13-05 15
 Jim chaipo 09-13-05 16
 Jim justwrong 09-13-05 17
 Jim littletown 09-13-05 18
 Jim kingfish 09-13-05 19
 Jim mookiemeister 09-13-05 20
 "JIM" kircon 09-14-05 21
 JIM coolbluepig 09-14-05 22
 JIM applejack93 09-14-05 23
 Jim Flowerpower 09-14-05 24
 Jim Magic Fingers 09-14-05 25
 Jim Brownroach 09-14-05 26
 Jim blacknwhitedog 09-14-05 27
 Jim westgirl98 09-14-05 28
 Jim Lisat723 09-14-05 29
 previous Survivor zipperhead 09-14-05 30
 Jim chick 09-14-05 31
 Jim Swami 09-14-05 32
 Jim Flipper 09-14-05 33
 Jim LookeeLoo 09-14-05 34
 Jim RudyRules 09-14-05 35
 Jimmy Boy smokedog 09-14-05 36
 Brian Incognito9 09-14-05 37
 Jim greg2557 09-14-05 38
 Jim FesterFan1 09-14-05 39
 Jim Ontheroadagain 09-14-05 40
 Jim dreamerbeliever 09-14-05 41
 Jim kary1371 09-14-05 42
 Jim Krautboy 09-14-05 43
 HEY JIM... Round Robin 09-15-05 44
 Jim dabo 09-15-05 45
 Jim PenMike 09-15-05 46
 Jim Dene 09-15-05 47
 Blake esquire 09-15-05 48
 Jim weecama 09-15-05 49
 Jim. MDSkinner 09-15-05 50
 Jim Loree 09-15-05 51
   Cindy Whole Lotta Rosie 09-15-05 52
 jim emydi 09-15-05 53
 Blake AyaK 09-15-05 54
 Jim Charonna 09-15-05 55
 Jim volsfan 09-15-05 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jim"
BJ convinces the Nakum brain trust that they must keep their strength. Jim is the oldest and also ill. There is no need to boot anybody else.

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-13-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jim"

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-13-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Danni"

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jim"
I am going to go with him.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-13-05, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Danni"
Danni and Blake's reported fall during hike might make one of these two weaker than Jim...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Cindy"
About as good a guess as any at this point in the game. There's some vagueness about whether Cindy is there on Day 4 (may be refuted by TDT?), but also it's because she has often appeared cold or not seem to be getting along with others in the tribe.

So, I'm going with Cindy as my boot with Jim as the alternate pick.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-13-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jim"
Ditto what KO_f said.

Scarlett

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "JIM"
We know Jim is throwing up on Day 2 because TV Guide told us so. We also know four men total were vomiting early on. If Blake, Brandon, or Judd is one of those men, then Jim throwing up might not be that big of a deal. Still he is the oldest Survivor and any sign of weakness is not going to be taken well. Especially not with Bobby Jon telling everyone they have to stay strong for the challenges.

Still, oftentimes the boot is the person who doesn't along well with others. Debb from the Outback, Peter from Marquesas, and John from Thailand are all examples of a strong personality that didn't mesh well with the tribe. So who on Nakum has a chance of rubbing people the wrong way? Well, unfortunately for Mr. Vomit, Jim is that person. He has a good chance of annoying the women and Probst called him out as someone least likely to get along with the tribe. So yeah, Jim is looking good for first boot.

I will say that if Cindy got booted, I wouldn't be surprised. She like animals more than people, is frowning in a lot of preshow pics, and just gives off a loner vibe.

Still, I am going with Jim.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-13-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jim"
Have been bouncing back and forth between Jim and Cindy. Jim's age may work against him. The comments that J.P. made about Jim during the preshow made me finally come down on the side of the fireman as the one who will take the first walk of shame this season.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Bobby Jon"
'He doesn't need the million! He already has whatever amount of money he got for finishing in tenth place!'

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-13-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jim"
After a several-season hiatus, the tradition of booting the old challenge liability first returns. OK, so Willard sort of fit that bill, but Katie lasted too damn long for that to count.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jimmy Carter"
Well, that's what Jim from Northglen kinda looks like.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-13-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jim"
That's my vote!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-13-05, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jim "
Mr. AARP is the early bird special

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Jim"
Seems obvious, but who else?

chaipo 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-13-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chaipo Click to send private message to chaipo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jim"

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-13-05, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Jim"
a marine and a firefighter, such a shame to not get to know him!

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jim"
Bye-buh

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Jim"
So, what's the prize this year?

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-13-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Jim"
I have no reason other than that a lot of people are voting for this guy.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. ""JIM""
Blake & Danni are too cute to go home.

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "JIM"
i don't know but i really do feel it is him...

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-14-05, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "JIM"
Just going with the flow - it seems appropriate.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Jim"
I was really torn between Cindy and Jim and I do think that these are the two that it will indeed come down to. But, after reading Pepe's thread referring to quotes, I am firmly in the Jim camp. Corvis has noted all the rationale for a Jim boot. But these quotes from Jiffy noted that Margaret is the star/hero of episode one as so many were hurt, and that she was very concerned about one imparticular survivor, this has got to be Jim. I think her worrying over Jim will inadvertantly sway the group to boot the weakest link. It's also noted that he is a "my way or no way" type of guy...sounds very abrasive to me. So, I'd say that Jim is 1. the weakest at this time, 2. the oldest, and 3. the most socially abrasive. As for Cindy, she'll not be long for the show!

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-14-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Jim"
I agree strid333...he does look like Carter.
Good ole fashion spoilin' this season!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Jim"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-05 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

We’ve heard from Probst that four men will be on their backs throwing up; we know that Jim is one of them. Possibly all four are on Nakum, as Probst says Margaret is the star of Ep 1 in that she “looks after many of the ill people”.

If so many of the Nakums are sick, it is very plausible that one of those incapacitated would wind up getting the boot. (And Probst's comment sort of implies that in general the women handle the hike better than the men.)

Probst has had primarily dismissive or negative things to say about Jim. He doesn't go on about him at any length, as opposed to, say, Danni. Additionally, Jim is not heavily featured in any of the promos. Interpretation, imo: Don’t invest in this contestant.

Edited to lose sigpic, and again to add: my alternate pick would be Blake.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Jim"
old guy
bye

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Jim"
just because.......

Lisat723 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisat723 Click to send private message to Lisat723 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Jim"

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "previous Survivor"
Go ahead and call me stupid, but I don't think the silhouette in the commercials they have shown looks like BJ. Therefore, some other previous loser is cast and the defeated team will not want that person to drag them into an Ulong-style elimination.

chick 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chick Click to send private message to chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Jim"
Sorry, Jim.....the tribe has spoken.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Jim"
Sounds good enough to me.

Flipper 53 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flipper Click to send private message to Flipper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Jim"
Going with the flow.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Jim"
The question is, who will he target? I think it will be a female, but not Margaret. I can think of a number of reasons he would target any of the other females.

Sorry Jim, you will be perceived as the weekest link, but I would have liked to see you play.

-Loo

*waves to Sherps*

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Jim"
Alternate: Cindy

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-14-05, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Jimmy Boy"
The old guy goes bye-bye

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-14-05, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Brian"
Wishful thinking.

I think the Jim AND immunity idol thing at Yaxha are huge misinterpretations.

Probably wrong. Though I must admit it is AWESOME that I can wander into spoilers without a definite boot flashed before my eyes!

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Jim"
seems likly

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Jim"
OK, so I think we've established a few things:

1) The 11-mile hike kicks both tribes square in the ass. Probst says 4 males are on their backs exhausted after this thing. He also says it's an overnight deal and it's still very close at the end. That leads me to believe that 2 of the above men are on Nakum and 2 are on Yaxha. The 2 on Nakum would be Blake and Jim, based on Probst's comments and the TV Guide article.

2) The tribes are going to take conditioning more seriously than in prior seasons. From Probst, re: the repercussions of the hike -- "It was hard and it sent a clear message that was 'you better think twice about voting off the strong because you're afraid they will hurt you in this game. Cause without them it's only a matter of time before your tribe dwindles.'"

So, despite my earlier noise about sicklys getting a pass in E1, it seems that this season is the real deal and teams are going to keep the physically strong out of fear. I think the above quote will be as prophetic as his "gutting the strength" quote from last season.

3) Bobby Jon is back and is on Nakum. This is relevant because he was big on keeping strength last season and can speak directly about losing strength early.

4) Nakum loses the IC. Visual evidence shows the II at Yaxha camp. Ergo, someone from Nakum will be warming up the LL.

5) Based on Probst's quotes, Judd, Margaret, Danni, and Brandon are all safe for a while, and Brooke and Cindy should be safe initially. We have Corvis's tip that BJ returned tanned and thinner, so he's likely safe, as well.

That leaves Blake and Jim, both sick, both with less than stellar reviews from Jeff. Blake appears to be the sicker of the two, and I'm really torn here. What I believe will happen, though, is that while Jim isn't as fatigued as Blake, he will have a harder time fitting in. Ironically, Blake's lethargy may keep him around for now because he won't have the chance to open his yap and blow it for himself with the women (as Jeff seems to be pointing to for his downfall).

In the end, Jim's bossiness and age will do him in. The tribe will count on Blake recovering sooner and give him a break. I don't think Blake's long for this tribe, however, and he could very well be boot #2 from this tribe.

Fester

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Jim"
Let's go with the obvious.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Jim "
What Fester said

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Jim"
Best guess at this point.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Jim"
It's taken me a while to get caught up on my preseason reading, but there's been a lot of really good old fashion spoiling and analysis going on...well done!

The logic of Fester, Brownroach, Flowerpower, Corvis and Redbeard is very sound. Jim is the logical choice for first boot.

Krautboy

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "HEY JIM..."
...it's time for you to go!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Jim"
I'm ba-ack! Gosh, I think they filmed a Survivor in the time I was gone. Anyway, Jim seems the most certain at this point, though it is mainly spec, but good spec.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Jim"
Old + sick = easy boot

Dene 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-05, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dene Click to send private message to Dene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Jim"

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Blake"
With them telling us Jin starts to throw up, it is too obvious to pick Jim. I'll gfo with the other sick guy - Blake

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-15-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Jim "
Just Jim ..thanks to SOTS

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Jim."
Just following the crowd. I still need to learn who all of these people are.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Jim"
I am going into this season of Survivor completely uninformed. I haven't been paying attention and don't even remember all their names yet. But Jim seems to be the popular choice.

Tonight I will finally start paying attention for another season.

Whole Lotta Rosie 104 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to send private message to Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Cindy"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-05 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Good pot odds on this one, plus OFG theory.

If Jim goes it may because he is bossy, not sick. The first 15 minutes should make it obvious.

Sorry I messed up the reply

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "jim"
not really spoiling this survivor, but I have to vote, and I'll go with all my trusted pals on this one!!

Wait, who was in the eyemail

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Blake"
Fester convinced me that either Jim or Blake is the boot. Frankly, I expect it to be Jim. But EVERYBODY has picked Jim. So ... I won't.

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Jim"
majority says Jim... so that's what I'm going with!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Jim"
I'll go out on my own here!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •