The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 2 Title: "Man Down""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 2 Title: "Man Down""
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-05 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

Courtesy of Harold Balzaccio at Sucks. Airdate: September 22, 8 EST.

Is someone hurt during a challenge, or does this refer to someone male being booted in ep 1? Sounds like it's something that Amy, the police officer, would say, or perhaps Jim, the fire-fighter, or is this referring to Jim???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 2 Title: "Man Down" Scarlett O Hara 09-09-05 1
   RE: Episode 2 Title: "Man Down" JuniorTheorist 09-15-05 2
       RE: Episode 2 Title: "Man Down" tribephyl 09-16-05 3
           RE: Episode 2 Title: "Man Down" Flowerpower 09-16-05 4
               RE: Episode 2 Title: "Man Down" volsfan 09-16-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-09-05, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "Man Down""
I love the new look Flo, Po! Who's it by?

JuniorTheorist 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-05, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JuniorTheorist Click to send private message to JuniorTheorist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "Man Down""
Well, MB's losing his creativity. I can't imagine with the preview we got of next week's episode that it's anything but Blake crapping out.

Margaret rocks, and frankly, if she's worked as a nurse for twenty-five years and gets freaked out by something... We might have a Skupin on our hands.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "Man Down""
I tend to agree.

Blake is definitely in trouble of not being able to continue playing.
With his tribe already down by one, he is going to have to play in both challenges. I seriously doubt he'd be much of an asset, in his state.

"ManDown" may just mean what it says.
Blake is down, and subsequently out.

However, if the immunity is more of a puzzle-type, Nakum could win and he may just ride through to another episode.

Plus, trips to Dr.Cohen's office aren't necessarily unheard of. (For instance: Paschel, spent a fair amount of time in the infirmary before his purple-rock incident.)
Blake could indeed get the medical attention he needs and still be back in time to play the challenges.

Most likely he's a goner though.

And if the trend continues, BJ should be watching his back.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "Man Down""
Wow, I never knew that the Survivors could get patched up, or fortified at all before. I always thought that they had to play as is. I've got to tell you that Blake would really concern me as well. His electrolytes must be seriously out of whack with all of that heaving and the only thing he's getting is water...he needs more sustenance!

But regardless, I think that the "Man Down" definately refers to Blake....I'm wondering if he'll be able to participate in the challenges at all. If he wasn't able to participate, don't you think they'd make 2 Nakum's sit out to keep it fair? Has this scenario ever happened before?

Now, even though they show him in the previews down, out, and wretching, I got the direct impression that this was misdirection!....

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "Man Down""
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-05 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

After seeing the previews there is no doubt that it is reference to Blake. However, many of the titles have double references. I wonder if someone gets hurt (not bad enough to quit the game) at one of the challenges and causes their team to lose.

The mud challenge looked like it was crawling through mud and I don't know if anyone would get hurt doing it...wonder what the other challenge is?

BTW: Are there no web promos this season?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •