The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Huge Mistake Merideth"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

dmmckey 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dmmckey Click to send private message to dmmckey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Huge Mistake Merideth"
She chose the most emotionally depleated man; just like she's always done in the past and that's why she's had her heart broken so often. They will never last! I lost all respect and liking for her when she led Matthew on telling him she wanted a ring from him and then totally went the other way. She was thinking with her limbeto instead of her head. Obviously she and Ian deserve each other.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Huge Mistake Merideth qwertypie 02-26-04 1
   RE: Huge Mistake Merideth dmmckey 02-27-04 2
       RE: Huge Mistake Merideth missygirl3 02-27-04 3
           RE: Huge Mistake Merideth dmmckey 02-27-04 5
 RE: Huge Mistake Merideth Lubey 02-27-04 4
   RE: Huge Mistake Merideth dmmckey 02-27-04 6
       RE: Huge Mistake Merideth qwertypie 02-27-04 7
           RE: Huge Mistake Merideth dmmckey 02-27-04 8
               RE: Huge Mistake Merideth Lubey 02-27-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Huge Mistake Merideth"
I too groaned when Matt stepped out of the limo first. And what a compliment to Matt with that ring bit -- she just failed to mention that she wanted a ring from someone else. Bleeech! But, I would much rather watch a Bachelor series with Matt rather than Ian so everything will work out for the best in the end.

02-27-04, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dmmckey Click to send private message to dmmckey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Huge Mistake Merideth"
I think we should all go on an nominate him for the next show.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-04, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Huge Mistake Merideth"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 08:54 AM (EST)

Where would you go to do that? Please let me know. I heard CH say after Meredith was voted off the Bob season, ABC was "flooded with requests for her to be the next bachelorette. How can we "flood" ABC with requests for Matthew?

02-27-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Huge Mistake Merideth"
Go to http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/index.html
and go to Contact Us. There's a place for audience.

Lubey 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lubey Click to send private message to Lubey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Huge Mistake Merideth"
I understand why folks were sad for Matthew, but none of us want to be told that the people we chose to love aren't good enough or right enough etc... She chose who she loved and Matthew needs to deal with it already. Would it had been better if she lied to him? High drama is the nature of the show and none of us really knows who is getting picked at the end.

Ian is right for Meredith. He has completly stepped out of his comfort zone and let it all hang out for her. The guy never said "I love you" to a woman before and then he tells her that in front of 10 million people. Give him a little credit. The boy is in love for the first time in his life and they are still going strong. Good for them!

We never really know about a guy, even Matthew. Remember how everyone loved Bob and he turned out to be a big toungue? I am sure Matthew isn't perfect either.

02-27-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Huge Mistake Merideth"
It has nothing to do with ending up with Ian or loving someone besides Matthew. It has everything to do with integrity and honesty and not telling someone you want a ring from him knowing you already love someone else. No one on all the other shows has sunk so low. I think Matthew is way better off not being picked by her.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Huge Mistake Merideth"
Well said!

02-27-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Huge Mistake Merideth"
Thank you.

Lubey 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lubey Click to send private message to Lubey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Huge Mistake Merideth"
She said " I would be honored to get a ring from you" It was meant as a compliment. Basically she was saying that Matthew was such a great person that she would be honored if he would consider her in that way. It amazes how much judgement is thrown at her when no one really knows her or any of them.

Chris, the host, said Meredith was BY FAR the most honest, down to earth and caring bachelor/bachelortte he had ever worked with. That is a pretty nice compiment coming from someone who knew them all.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •