The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cast Photo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-05, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cast Photo"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-05 AT 10:07 AM (EST)

Here they are, courtesy of Sucks:

Standing L to R: Danni Boatwright, Rafe Judkins, Amy O'Hara, Gary Hogeboom, Lydia Morales, Brandon Bollinger, Brian Corridan, Brooke Struck, Blake Towsley, Morgan McDevitt; Kneeling: Judd Sergeant, Jim Lynch, Margaret Bobonich, Jamie Newton, Cindy Hall, Brianna Varda

Few notes from the Early Show: Where are BJ and Stephenie???? That must be one of the big twists....I know that a little birdie told me that BJ has been "out of the country modeling in Paris all summer"...

Gary is not telling anyone that his last name is Hogeboom or that he played in the NFL. Danni Boatright says that she's nothing but a real tomboy at heart....hmmmm? Morgan works as a magicians assistant.....Margaret Bobonich is a Certified Registered Nurse Practicioner....Blake works in commercial real estate. There is an Ivy Leaguer, Columbia Student there who is not telling anyone he's in the "Ivy League". There is an older guy there who is about 63. The guy in the back row in a rust shirt is a farmer from Kansas. One of the previously unknown girls sells 280.00$ face cream...

Note that they all appear to have their different colored buffs on...Orange/Yellow and Blue... That's about all that I caught.

ETA: The bios are already up on the CBS.com website!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cast Photo Scarlett O Hara 08-11-05 1
   RE: Cast Photo Brownroach 08-11-05 2
       RE: Cast Photo kary1371 08-25-05 18
           RE: Cast Photo Brownroach 08-26-05 19
 List by tribe Brownroach 08-11-05 3
   RE: List by tribe Incognito9 08-11-05 4
       RE: List by tribe agressionx 08-11-05 5
 RE: Cast Photo KeithFan 08-11-05 6
   RE: Cast Photo Flowerpower 08-11-05 7
       RE: Cast Photo KeithFan 08-11-05 8
       RE: Cast Photo nailbone 08-12-05 13
   RE: Cast Photo Draco Malfoy 08-12-05 12
 Cast Photos Flowerpower 08-11-05 9
   RE: Cast Photos Scarlett O Hara 08-16-05 14
       RE: Cast Photos KObrien_fan 08-16-05 15
           RE: Cast Photos Scarlett O Hara 08-16-05 16
               RE: Cast Photos KObrien_fan 08-16-05 17
 RE: Cast Photo michel 08-11-05 10
   RE: Cast Photo littletown 08-11-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-11-05, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cast Photo"
I don't think the buffs include the color orange, FP ... that is just a dirty yellow one. I say they are divided into two teams -- Blue team and Yellow team.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cast Photo"
I think FP means the color of all the (non-blue) buffs is orange-yellow. Christo would probably insist that they are "saffron."

There's been no mention of a "shocking twist" to start the show this time. Seems like it will start in fairly mundane fashion: two tribes of eight, half male and half female. If BJ and Stephenie do play any roles, I think it won't be until later in the game. Maybe they will show up as a sort of "outcast duo" at some point, with the potential to replace two other players based on the outcome of a challenge?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-25-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Cast Photo"
BR, This vidcap at TDT states : And if you are expecting a big twist, there won't be one, this time, there'll be two!

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_guatemala/spoilers/e1ad1.htm

08-26-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Cast Photo"
Yes I know. I posted the comments above before that preview was aired.

08-11-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
3. "List by tribe"
Blue Tribe:

Rafe
Amy
Gary
Lydia
Brian
Morgan
Brianna
Jamie

Yellow Tribe:

Danni
Judd
Margaret
Brandon
Cindy
Jim
Brooke
Blake

I like the yellow tribe better. The blue tribe seems more likely to implode.

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-11-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: List by tribe"
GO YELLOW!

agressionx 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-11-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agressionx Click to send private message to agressionx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: List by tribe"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-05 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-11-05 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

Just curious, how any of the other group shots that was
released this early had the buffs showing? I don't recall.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cast Photo"
Danni and Gary are not on the same tribe, but do you think she's be able to "out" him for being an NFL player? She is a "Sports Radio Talk Show Host", and is 30 so she should remember him playing.

"To educate a man in mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society." -- Theodore Roosevelt

08-11-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cast Photo"
Funny how you note this, KF. I definately think that the producers have tried to arrange the tribes so that Gary may have the best chance to remain anonymous. Seems like Judd, Jim, and Blake are all football fans. Jim, if he is a serious fan, would definately remember him, and Blake lists as one of his favorite teams, the Dallas Cowboys. I would think any young self respecting Cowboy fan would definately remember him. All of these people are on the other tribe. Perhaps his secret will be kept quiet, at least until the merge, if he lasts that long.

With his graying hair, he looks older than he is, I think....they may think of him as non-threatening.

I know that I have heard of him many times and watched him as well, when he played, and I certainly wouldn't know him if I ran into him. He may have a chance of remaining anonymous.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cast Photo"
Your probably right FP, the constant media coverage wasn't the same in the 80's; unless one of the castaways lived in the Dallas area (or wherever he finished up) they probably won't be able to place his mug. I know if someone showed me his picture now and said "Who's this?" I'd have to answer in a Rudy-esque fashion.

"To educate a man in mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society." -- Theodore Roosevelt

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Cast Photo"
Ah yes, Gary Hogenbloom.

Check out the abs on that Danni chick!!

o-

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Cast Photo"
I work in sports radio, in Dallas no less, and I wouldn't recognize him today.

"Speaking of Draco, he has serious issues, still, the little snot." - kathliam

08-11-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
9. "Cast Photos"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-05 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-11-05 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

Okay, thanks to TDT, who got a jump on the spoiling, we now know that the blue tribe is the Yaxha tribe. Note in the following picture you can see a "Y" on the blue flag:

]
So, here are the rest of the individual cast photos, divided by tribes, courtesy of Survivor Fever!

YAXHA

Amy Brian Brianna Gary Jamie

Lydia Morgan
Rafe

NAKUM

Blake Brandon Brooke
Cindy Danni Jim Judd Margaret

ETA: Dan Bollinger gets credit for spoiling the tribe names

08-16-05, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Cast Photos"
However, Flo Po, you left out two very important peeps!!! The correct teams should look like this ...

YAXHA

Amy Brian Brianna
Gary Jamie

Lydia Morgan
Rafe
>
>
NAKUM

Blake Brandon Brooke

Cindy Danni Jim
Judd Margaret

Based on what I see here, I'll put my money on BJ's team being the stronger of the two physically, with the exception of the old guy, Jim. He also has some very strong women on his team including Danni, Margaret and even Brooke and Cindy look stronger than Yaxha's Brianna, Morgan and Lydia. And, typically, isn't the first immunity challenge a very physical one? I know last year, it was the obstacle course, wasn't it? A challenge that is mean't to separate the "men from the boys" so to speak.

This, combined with Brianna's statement on The Early Show makes me feel more strongly that she will indeed, be the first boot.

Scarlett

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-05, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Cast Photos"
Remember that this season because of the land locked area we will have mostly all land challenges and very few if any that require swimming (Steph is a strong swimmer), so land based challenges would seem to lean toward Nakum. Also, don't count the old guy out as not physical, he was a fireman and looks to be in decent shape. Sure he is no BJ strength wise, but I don't think he will be dragging either.

We have seen tribes that on paper looked like they were going to dominate (Everyone thought that Mogo Mogo and Saboga would be stronger than Chapera, and look at how many challenges the Chappy's won because they jelled better as a team...also look at how "strong" Ulong was on paper vs Koror, and Lopevi vs Yasur...) but for whatever reasons they never did. If the challenges are puzzle or balance based then Yaxha may have a chance.

I still think that from the confessionals and the shots we have seen so far, the primary targets for the first boot are Brian or Amy.

08-16-05, 08:12 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Cast Photos"
Ahhhh, KO_F -- you are always the voice of reason!! I hear what you are saying and I agree with you that what appears to be the strongest tribe physically doesn't always win in the challenges -- the Pagonging of the Ulong tribe by Koror was a prime example of that!!

You also may be correct in your assessment that it may be Brian or Amy who leaves first -- we are in agreement however, that we both think that it will be one of the Yaxha tribe members.

Lastly, I would not count the water challenges out just yet as there is a large body of water nearby -- both Brianna and Brian are standing on a dock/gazebo structure in front of some kind of river or lake. Because the water appears to have a high turbity, it may not be used for "swimming" or "diving" competitions, but it can still be used for racing through or boating events. I wouldn't count it out just yet!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Cast Photos"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-05 AT 08:35 AM (EST)

Yes, there is a lake nearby, but it is infested in alligators and not for swimming. They may have boating type challenges though like they did in the Amazon...But I doubt we will see much in the way of swimming.

ETA: The lake you see in the background of some of those pics is the one for Loser Lodge (The Ponderosa). There is a lake near the camps too, but again it is not for swimming in.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cast Photo"
The fact that CBS gave us the teams makes me think that
those teams may not last for very long. A switch after 3
shows wouldn't surprise me.

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-11-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cast Photo"
I think Steph and BJ will prolly show up at either 14 or 12 and pick new teams, or even ten so right when they think they are merging they learn there are more players and new tribes

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •