The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Clothing, Hair, Beards & all other spoiler clues #2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-01, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"Clothing, Hair, Beards & all other spoiler clues #2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-01 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

The first post titled "Clothing, Hair, Beards & all other spolier clues" has becoming bogged down with too many text replys discussing the pictures posted there - so I decided to once again start a picture only posting area for reference. Please DO NOT post text replays about the pictures contained in this post. If you wish to discuss any of them then right click on it, copy the location, and start a new post. This way will will readily be able to locate the pictures needed to investigate our picks. Also, if anyone has any pictures that I missed please post them in a reply post. I will try to keep them seperated via the episodes as best as possible. Also I have not included some of the more obscure pics as I feel they are not need (i.e. picture of Debb standing in front of car).

OPENING CREDITS

EPISODE 2

Never Shown Sunburn

EPISODE 3

EPISODE 5

FUTURE CHALLENGES

OTHER NON-CHALLENGE RELATED PICS

FIELD GUIDE

OKAGOR

KUCHA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards & all ot... Conspiracy Jim 02-16-01 1
   RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards & all ot... colbysincharge 02-17-01 2
       RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards & all ot... sgoogs 02-17-01 3
 RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards & all ot... Conspiracy Jim 02-21-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-16-01, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards & all other spoiler clues #2"
Episode 4 pics

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-01, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards & all other spoiler clues #2"

sgoogs 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-17-01, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sgoogs Click to send private message to sgoogs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards & all other spoiler clues #2"

02-21-01, 03:25 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Clothing, Hair, Beards & all other spoiler clues #2"
Episode 5

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •