The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ian's proposal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-26-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ian's proposal"
M:"I'm very happy that i met u. Everything u give me i didn't think i would ever find. I don't ever want to be away from u. Ever. Know that i will always take care of u and u have nothing to worry about. Ian, I want to be with u. I don't ever see myself without u. I'm absolutely so, so in love with you it's crazy. I've never felt like this before. I know this is weird...
I: "I'm so scared, baby. You know that first day i walked out the limo, i knew. Yep, i knew. I just worry that everything has happened so fast."
M:" I agree"
I: "I'm scared but..
M: "But?"
I: "i trust my instincts and that's that you're my girl. Do u think we can make it?"
M: "Yes"
I: "I have a little something, something..."
M:" You do? What is it?"
I: "It's a present. I went shopping."
M: "You did?"
I: "Yeah."(Kneels down)
M: "Oh my god!"
I: "I can't believe i'm doing this. Will u?"
M: "yes"
I: "You will?"
M: "Yes"
(picks her up and hugs her)
M: "It'll be ok. I promise u."
I: "Promise?"
M: "I promise u as long as we're together"
I: "ok. Why don't u put this on your finger then.."
(slips on ring)
M: " You gotta push?"
I: "I gotta push?"
M: "I'm so happy.
I: "(moans) "Uh-huh. You know there's a part of the whole thinking process...I knew that because i was here..I mean this is just so not what i expected, so not me."
M: "I know"
I: "And when i walked in i'm like it just has to be. I have to trust it. Right?"
M: "Uh-huh"
I: "It's gonna work"
M: "I know it is."
I: (moans) murmurs something whilst kissing her.
M: (picking up the rose " I think that you'll accept this, rite?"
I: "I accept this rose."
M: "Good . There u go"
I: "ok." (shrugs shoulders kidding like its no big deal)
Ian hugs her, picks her up and literally screams for joy !!!!

picked this up from abc message board
Now feel free to criticise all u want people.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ian's proposal RealityAddict 02-26-04 1
   RE: Ian's proposal veruca13 02-26-04 2
 One good thing about it... realitybites 02-28-04 3
 RE: Ian's proposal redefine_perfection13 02-28-04 4
   RE: Ian's proposal pandorella 02-28-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-26-04, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ian's proposal"
OOH...when you read it line-for-line like that it's just yuck! She sounds very sure of her feelings and he sounds like he needs reassurance and stroking. BLAH! I know I would hate for my every word to be recorded and scrutinized, but hey, I'm not on a reality t.v. show!

veruca13 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail veruca13 Click to send private message to veruca13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ian's proposal"
I agree. She is so sure of it all and he is so unsure. I think it says a lot about someone when they choose that type of person; someone who is committment phobic, and it is obvious that he is. It was embarrassing in a sense for her. And, is it just me, or did she look bloated in her face. Maybe all of the stress and crying.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-28-04, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "One good thing about it..."
...it certainly wasn't scripted. Isn't that what we watch reality for?

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ian's proposal"
it sounds awful that way! He didn't officially ask her to marry him! just will you... and when she pinned the rose on him, was it not him who always answered with "I do"...you think the one time where it would have been perfect to say that line he would have

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ian's proposal"

Ahh come on,he was nervous!Considering the fact that he did a complete 180,he did great.

The proposal came from his heart,it didn't have to be perfect.

I thought it was precious.

Hope they have a long happy life together.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •