The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New hint?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FreezeFramer 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-05-01, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FreezeFramer Click to send private message to FreezeFramer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New hint?"
On another board, someone saw a quick image of Jerri when Mitch is in the boat. Credits go to this person because I wouldn't know about it without his intervention. I was able to confirm this image and get a frame from it but it was difficult. Because of an other possible hint in the intro, I personally believe that a woman could be the winner this time. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying she is the winner but I will definately keep an eye on Jerri. (Why would MB put such image in the opening if it is impossible to see it with the naked eye?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New hint? weltek 02-05-01 1
   RE: New hint? MDSkinner 02-05-01 3
   RE: New hint? FreezeFramer 02-05-01 4
 RE: New hint? weltek 02-05-01 2
   RE: New hint? Minstrel 02-05-01 5
 RE: New hint? SurvivorBlows 02-05-01 6
   RE: New hint? SurvivorBlows 02-06-01 7
       RE: This isn't a fake! FreezeFramer 02-06-01 8
           RE: This isn't a fake! SurvivorBlows 02-07-01 9
               RE: This isn't a fake! SurvivorBlows 02-08-01 14
                   RE: This isn't a fake! SurvivorBlows 02-08-01 15
                       Blown up image from the boat neureality 02-08-01 18
           RE: This isn't a fake! Minstrel 11-10-00 19
 Other person in the boat? neureality 02-07-01 10
 RE: New hint? PinkRoziz 02-07-01 11
   RE: Not Mitch? neureality 02-07-01 12
   RE: New hint? PinkRoziz 02-07-01 13
 RE: New hint? Minstrel 02-08-01 16
   The shirt weltek 02-08-01 17
       RE: The shirt Minstrel 11-10-00 20
           Pink Thing JCR 11-10-00 21
               RE: Pink Thing SurvivorBlows 02-19-01 22
                   Agree AyatollahKhomeini 02-19-01 23
 RE: New hint? AthenaDax 02-20-01 24
   He did it twice! AyatollahKhomeini 02-20-01 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-01, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New hint?"
Did I miss something?
What does this hint mean? Sounds like you did some good sleuthing but I don't get it. Call me dumb... Thanks for posting the info and hopefully explaining it to me!

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-05-01, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New hint?"
I am also not sure what this is saying or what we can even specuate by seeing this picture. Anyone want to explain, I would love to hear.

02-05-01, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FreezeFramer Click to send private message to FreezeFramer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New hint?"
weltek, this is from the opening credits. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Jerri is seen in a split second frame between 2 other images. We see Mitch in the canoe, then there is a negative image followed by this one with Jerri and then the camera is back on Mitch. It's a strange thing for MB to have inserted an image of Jerri that is completely un-noticeable in real time. Plus it is during Mitch's introduction. I personally didn't see it until I used a software to align the frames side-by-side. I think she is holding her Torch but I don't know what the pink thing could be.

Here's the pics from the original message:

(FYI my site is down because Geocities doesn't want people to link photos outside their service so just let me know if you want me to repost the other "clues" from the opening credits).

02-05-01, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New hint?"
Oh and is pink maybe the new merged tribe color? Awfully feminine color.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-05-01, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New hint?"
OK, now that's a good point. Pink the color of the merged tribe? We must develop that more! Conspiracy Jim? I call on you and those like you to "hunt" for the pink "diamond in the rough." We are in need of your talents. Also CJ, on your thread "Hair, ...etc." which you reposted. Why not take off the pics obviously related to past episodes. Most of that is likely unusable now. Things with Debb and Kel have little or no meaning anymore. Just a suggestion.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-01, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New hint?"
Hey FF -- where'd you grab this from?

I just did a 30 frame/sec conversion of the entire opening from Episode 1, and I didn't see anything close to this image in the opening... below's the frame sequence from the video of the Mitchell-in-the-boat scene

02-06-01, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New hint?"
I did the same w/ Ep2 --- still no image. I think this is another fake...

02-06-01, 02:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: This isn't a fake!"
I'm a little bit disapointed that my credibility could be questioned because of this image. I'm not the only one who saw it. The image is real (Burnett knows it!) and I have the episodes on tape to prove it. I'm trying to contact the person that originally found out about it but there must be someone else in this forum with video capture capability that can also confirm it and say it's a genuine image. I know that I'm fairly new here but even if I don't have as much time to contribute with this board as I would like, I'm doing my best to share the things I'm seeing that I consider to be of possible interest and I supply my own video captures with them. Last season, all we needed as evidence were video captures. Unfortunately, now because of hoaxers on the web, we must have evidence to support our vid caps! The "Jerri image" is from Episode 2 but I also saw it in the Premiere. Lets not make a big deal out of it since this isn't a photo of the Final 2 but just Jerri in her swimsuit.

But what can I say? I can't blame you for having a few doubts. As I said we are talking about very quicks frames, not even a one second image in this case. It is clearly possible to miss them and as I see from your screen capture, you are also missing the negative one just before. But look at the circled one. I think you are very close to the "negative one" but you could be dropping frames.

This is how I did it and please try it yourself to make sure:

When you tape the show, set the speed of your VCR to SP for best quality.

If you have a 876/878 chip card instead of a DV card, most softwares will drop frames during capture and you could be missing the split second ones. So use "AVI_IO" (http://www.nct.ch/multimedia/avi_io/avi_io_trial.zip) to capture instead. It is made not to drop any frames at all.

Settings:
Size: 320x240
Quality: 32 bit
Frame Rate: 30
Detect Signal Drop: 0
Compression: Full Frames Uncompressed

Finally, capture the entire "boat scene" then open it with Animation Shop 3
(http://www4.jasc.com/pub/ans301ev.exe). This will place all the frames side-by-side and it's really easy to analyse a clip. Make sure that "Merge identical frames into one" is unchecked. Voila! To grab a frame, copy it and past it in PSP or another paint program.

I would be very surprised but if after this you still don't see the image, try to increase the frame rate of the capture. (This is how I did it to grab one of the "faces" from the opening).

If other video sleuths are seing this message, please keep me updated when you will see the image. Thanks.

02-07-01, 09:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: This isn't a fake!"
>I'm a little bit disapointed that
>my credibility could be questioned
>because of this image. I'm
>not the only one who
>saw it.

FF -- I wasn't questioning your credibility -- I was unclear if you'd said before that you'd captured the image first-hand or not...

>video captures. Unfortunately, now because
>of hoaxers on the web,
>we must have evidence to
>support our vid caps!

Yep, unfortunately this is true -- Mark Burnett and CBS could have mis-information plants everywhere

>The "Jerri image" is from
>Episode 2 but I also
>saw it in the Premiere.
>Lets not make a big
>deal out of it since
>this isn't a photo of
>the Final 2 but just
>Jerri in her swimsuit.

No, I think the potential big deal is the pink cloth -- if it's a bandana then I'd say the odds are good that it's a pink bandana and that pink is the merged tribe color.

If the pink is the merged tribe color, then that means Jerri makes it to the final ten. If she makes it, then it's almost certain Keith does not. ...and I'd say it's almost certain then that Mitchell the jolly giant also makes it.

>circled one. I think you
>are very close to the
>"negative one" but you could
>be dropping frames.

Actually, I followed all your steps and I'm still not seeing hidden image. (For the record, I've tried capturing the AVI with the WinTV software that came with my TV tuner card, the software you recommended, a product called VirtualDub, and Adobe Premiere -- 4 different products. I tried breaking out the frames using both Adobe Premiere/Photoshop and Animation Studio, no luck.) I can only conclude that if the image exists, then my SLP recording of the episodes failed to record it...

>I would be very surprised but
>if after this you still
>don't see the image, try
>to increase the frame rate
>of the capture. (This is
>how I did it to
>grab one of the "faces"
>from the opening).

Took the frame rate to 30/sec -- still no image, I'm at a loss...

02-08-01, 00:22 AM (EST)
14. "RE: This isn't a fake!"
Following up... I received an anonymous email a few minutes ago that pointed out that we can also see what appears to be the pink thing in the boat -- so it definitely looks like the images might be related:

...the question is then, could this be a post-merger image??

02-08-01, 00:43 AM (EST)
15. "RE: This isn't a fake!"
Below is a 200% blow-up (no pun intended ) of the third person in the boat -- looks like a man to me, Colby, Keith or Jeff???

neureality 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-08-01, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail neureality Click to send private message to neureality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Blown up image from the boat"
I think it looks like Colby. Colby, Jerri and Mitch try to corner the market on fish and use it as a tool against the others? If so, maybe some support for an alliance and possibly Keith, Tina and Maralyn are in trouble. I think Amber will be the deciding vote and I have seen no conclusive evidence that she has allied with anyone.

11-10-00, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: This isn't a fake!"
Freezeframer don't worry about it. I don't think people are really saying that. Just keep up the good work. We need "spoiler eyes!" (SE's like PI's?)

We've seen the episodes and Mitch and Jerri are in a boat fishing and Amber is there so these shots are real! What I am interested in is the pink item I think is a hat. But Debb was the only one I can think of that had pink items other than perhaps Amber (who has a pink bathing suit)?. It could be the color of the merged tribe, but I doubt it. It also could be something won in a challenge, but it would have to be post E3. With the rims in the pic, it doesn't look like a bandana.

02-07-01, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail neureality Click to send private message to neureality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Other person in the boat?"
I can clearly make out Jerri and Mitch. There is a third person in the boat who looks female. Is it Tina or Amber? I do not have vidcap but just single frames on the VCR I could not tell for sure. I think this would help support a merged tribe theory if we can see who it is. Jerri and Mitch are obviously allies. But who else?

PinkRoziz 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-01, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PinkRoziz Click to send private message to PinkRoziz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New hint?"
The person standing next to Jerri is Deb. She is wearing the same shirt. See here:

02-07-01, 11:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Not Mitch?"
If this is Mitch, it is not taking during the same time frame. The shirt doesnt match as pointed out by PinkRoziz. I would like to add that Mitch is shown in the boat in shorts and the person in that single frame has long gray pants. Who had gray pants?

PinkRoziz 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-01, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PinkRoziz Click to send private message to PinkRoziz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: New hint?"
Well i actually ment that deb is standing next to Jerri in the stick photo. So Jerri holding the stick was in ep 1.

02-08-01, 00:49 AM (EST)
16. "RE: New hint?"
Upon further review, I think it is a pink hat. Notice the lines around the "brim." Now likely for a bandana.

"The only Klingon I'm afraid of is my wife after she's pulled a double shift!" ... Star Trek Voyager.

02-08-01, 09:17 AM (EST)
17. "The shirt"
In the Jerri with the stick photo, the pink & black pattern on the item by Jerri still doesn't seem to match the pattern on Deb's shirt. So I don't think we can assume this is from episode 1.

11-10-00, 12:13 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The shirt"
I agree. The only times the tribes are together is during challenges. MB tries to keep the tribes apart then so they don't talk to each other, but I know he isn't completely successful. Jerri is seen in a lot of "hot blue" and there is plenty of black to go around. But pink?

JCR 24 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-00, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JCR Click to send private message to JCR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Pink Thing"
I don't know if this helps, but the pink thing Jerri is holding is a scarf that, apparently, she brought with her when she came to the outback. She was wearing it at last week's tribal council. I'm 100% certain it has nothing to do with the tribes merging; not is it evidence of her making it to the final 10.

JCR

02-19-01, 10:18 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Pink Thing"
OK, so does everyone agree this "three in the boat" image was from Ep 4 (when Bitchell, Amber, and Jerri went fishing in the morning)

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-01, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Agree"
And I think the interpolated Jerri picture is NOT a hidden clue. Great work finding it, though!

AthenaDax 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-01, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AthenaDax Click to send private message to AthenaDax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: New hint?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-01 AT 02:02 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-20-01 AT 02:00 AM (EST)

I've been lurking on numerous Survivor boards for a long time and I remember hearing that MB said he had placed a clue of Richard holding the torch on the SI opening credits and was shocked no one picked up on it. Saying this is true...which I'm not going to state because I don't know first hand...this leads me to think two things:

1) The Jerri and torch frame is a sign Jerri is the winner.

2) MB is playing around to see if anyone picks up on this again and this "clue" is really not valid.

And On the pink item, it is indeed a scarf it was pointed out somewhere else that she had it around her hat one ep.

(Edited to say: I personally go with the latter of the two, I doubt it would be that obvious)
(Edited _again_ to say: "I AM THE TYPO QUEEN")

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-20-01, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "He did it twice!"
MB put the "Richard with torch" frame in the opening montage, plus a frame of Richard holding the headhunter staff in the middle of a fire sequence in the trailer for the last episode. We spent a lot of time debating whether those were really clues -- we concluded they were not, but they really were! That's why everyone was so excited by this frame of Jerri; was MB giving us another clue? Right now, I would say the answer is no.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •