The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-05, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Lemme try this again. When I tried it several hours ago, I got an error message the second I hit post. Fun!

Hope y'all enjoyed this season. Can't say I saw much of it. The rules are a bit different, as always, for the finale. I know I always forget what order to post in the subject line, so here's a quick reminder:

Subject line should list the contestants in the order that they will be booted.

For example, if you believe that the contestants will finish out the game alphabetically... ie: Ian will finish in fourth place overall, Jennifer will finish in third, and that the jury will choose Tom as the Sole Survivor over Katie in the final jury selection, your subject line would read: "Ian/Jennifer/Katie/Tom."

Got it? Good. Have fun. And thanks for another season of spoiling. Special thanks to BebeKid for reminding me all season long when it was time to post vote threads.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom smokedog 05-13-05 1
 Ian/Jenn/Katie/Tom westgirl98 05-13-05 2
 Jenn/Tom/Katie/Ian Loquatrix 05-13-05 3
 Jenn/Tom/Katie/Ian Imheretowin 05-14-05 4
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom seahorse 05-14-05 5
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/T PenMike 05-14-05 6
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom Debberz13 05-14-05 7
 Jenn / Ian / Katie / Tom Capn2patch 05-14-05 8
 Jenn/ Ian/ Katie/ Tom Owlster 05-14-05 9
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom Loree 05-14-05 10
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom fleaismycat 05-14-05 11
 Jenn/Tom/Katie/Ian mookiemeister 05-14-05 12
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom volsfan 05-14-05 13
 Jennifer/Ian/Katie/Tom strid333 05-14-05 14
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom Corvis 05-14-05 15
 Katie/Jenn/Ian/Tom tribalwatcher 05-14-05 16
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom samboohoo 05-14-05 17
 Jen/Ian/Katie/Tom Round Robin 05-14-05 18
 Jenn/Ian/Tom/Katie Estee 05-14-05 19
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom emydi 05-14-05 20
 Jenn/Ian/Lazy Katie/Tom dstam015 05-14-05 21
 jenn/ian/katie/tom survivorscott 05-14-05 22
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom FlamingCactusIT 05-14-05 23
 Jennifer/Ian/Katie/Tom weecama 05-14-05 24
 Jenn/Katie/Tom/Ian steppingrazor42 05-14-05 25
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom Mon Cherie 05-14-05 26
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom greg2557 05-14-05 27
 Jenn/Ian/Tom/Katie applejack93 05-14-05 28
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/TOM Scarlett O Hara 05-14-05 29
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom kary1371 05-14-05 30
 Jenn WHO?/Ian/Katie/Tom LilNik8 05-14-05 31
 Jenn, Ian, Katie, Tom littletown 05-14-05 32
 Jenn/Ian/Tom/Katie esquire 05-14-05 33
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom flygirl 05-15-05 34
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom dabo 05-15-05 35
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom Flowerpower 05-15-05 36
 Mrs. Carey/Ian/Katie/Tom PepeLePew13 05-15-05 37
   RE: Jen/Katie/Ian/Tom JBar123 05-15-05 39
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom marebear79 05-15-05 38
 RE: Jen/Katie/Ian/Tom JBar123 05-15-05 40
 Jenn/Ian/Tom/Katie JuniorTheorist 05-15-05 41
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom bobstew617 05-15-05 42
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom MDSkinner 05-15-05 43
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom DRONES 05-15-05 44
 Jenn, Ian, Tom, Katie Flipper 05-15-05 45
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom redbeard103152 05-15-05 46
 Tom/Katie/Ian/Jenn whoami 05-15-05 47
 Katie/Tom/Ian/Jenn AMAZING gRACE 05-15-05 48
 Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom zazzy 05-15-05 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-13-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ian/Jenn/Katie/Tom"
I know its going agaist the norm BUT on the previews jeff says three tribal councils and the first one is a shocker, jenn going is no shocker so I am saying Ian..........maybe wrong but I love going agaist the norm!!!

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jenn/Tom/Katie/Ian"
For some reason I'm feeling a Katie win at the F3 challenge.

Imheretowin 82 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Imheretowin Click to send private message to Imheretowin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jenn/Tom/Katie/Ian"
If Tom or Katie wins F3 immunity, they'll take Ian. So I think Ian wins immunity since Katie is final 2 for sure. Mersaydeez was wrong about BobbyJon/Ibrehem before, why not again?

alternate: Ian/Jenn/Katie/Tom

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
We'll see what happens.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/T"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-05 AT 01:49 AM (EST)

I would really hate it if that weenie Ian won. His doctor needs to prescribe testosterone so he can become a man......

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
I still say Tom and Ian have a gentlemen's agreement that whoever wins the final IN will take Katie to the final tiribal to insure the win. Tom wins so Ian goes out gracefully.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-14-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jenn / Ian / Katie / Tom"
I feel I was JIKTed this season. How bout' you?

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-14-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jenn/ Ian/ Katie/ Tom"
Unless there is some real turn of events, this order seems to be the logical one.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
Without immunity Jenn will be the first to go.

Somehow Ian ends up the odd man out of the final 2.

And I can't see how Katie could win a vote over Tom.

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
But I'd prefer:
Katie/Jenn/Ian/Tom
basically I'm on the AOBK program (any one but Katie)

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-14-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jenn/Tom/Katie/Ian"

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jennifer/Ian/Katie/Tom"
Pretty much clockwork.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
For details about my thinking you can go here:

http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/

I do want to say that I think the vote will be close.

tribalwatcher 56 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribalwatcher Click to send private message to tribalwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Katie/Jenn/Ian/Tom"
Given who's left, that's what I'd like to see.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jen/Ian/Katie/Tom"
Pretty much a no-brainer.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Jenn/Ian/Tom/Katie"
And I got three whole picks right on the other MB series this season, so watch out!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
As opposed to Corvis' thinking, which is very valid, I think it will be a landslideTom win 6-1 with Jenn only voting for Katie.

dstam015 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-14-05, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dstam015 Click to send private message to dstam015 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Jenn/Ian/Lazy Katie/Tom"
I swear Katie looks like she gained weight on this show.

My Flame Burns On!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-14-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "jenn/ian/katie/tom"
back to being a lemming

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-14-05, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
I don't know why.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-14-05, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Jennifer/Ian/Katie/Tom "
Superman to win vote 6-1

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Jenn/Katie/Tom/Ian"
This is 100% wishful thinking, I'm hoping either Tom or Ian wins because the thought of Katie or Jenn makes me have Ambahh flashbacks.
Most likely it will be:
Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-14-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
n/m

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
It could be different.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Jenn/Ian/Tom/Katie"
I know this is next to impossible but I do NOT want Tom to win. He was the most obvious choice from day one, and I hate it when a predictable person wins. I hate hate hate it.

I will puke puke puke if Tom wins.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/TOM"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-05 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

Cheers!
It's been fun,
Scarlett

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
I guess in the four, Tom played the best game, but as others, I just hate when the winner is obvious from the start...

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Jenn WHO?/Ian/Katie/Tom"
It's been quite boring...i've never been so excited to see a survivor end...and not b/c of some major climax.

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Jenn, Ian, Katie, Tom"
haha

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-14-05, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Jenn/Ian/Tom/Katie"
Since I started the thread about the final vote, I have become more convinced that Katie surprises us and gets the 4 votes needed to win

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
Thanks for another great season of spoiling!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
a Katie win would just be a bummer

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-05 AT 08:17 AM (EST)

Whatever Mersaydeez and Bianca say is what I say......BAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Now let's spoil something that hasn't already been spoiled...How much weight does Katie lose?.....I'll say 10 pounds, tops!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Mrs. Carey/Ian/Katie/Tom"
Not much of a surprise here to me. Jenn fits the typical quiet-as-a-mouse 4th place boot profile, Ian loses the final IC so Tom does the most sensible thing in taking Katie with him to the final as he knows he could lose to Ian.

Tom demolishes Katie in the final vote 6-1 or 5-2.

JBar123 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JBar123 Click to send private message to JBar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Jen/Katie/Ian/Tom"
J will be voted off next, obviously. Then, the "shocker" is that T/I have a pact to take each other to the F2. Think about it...Even though they each might stand a slightly better chance going up against K in the F2, they each stand a better OVERALL chance of winning the whole thing if they have already sworn to take each other to the F2. Pursuant to such an oath, T/I are virtually guaranteed a spot in the F2, each with a 50/50 chance of winning the $1 million. Without such an agreement, ie. if T/I had an agreement to battle it out in the F3 for a chance with K in the F2, as some of you are suggesting, they would only be giving themselves a 50/50 chance of getting to F2, and then they would still have face off with K. Wouldn't it make sense for them to agree beforehand to take each other to the F2? That way they basically have a 50/50 chance of winning the whole thing? Who knows, maybe they agreed to split the $1,000,000.

The final immunity challenge will be a test of will, and it will be really tough to beat T. Ian will realize this. Ian, secure in the fact that T will beat K in the test of will, and also secure in the fact that in the off chance K beats T, K will take I to the F2, I will give up during the immunity challenge and let T & K battle it out. We all know how that will come down.

So how will the jury vote in the T/I F2? Coby (T), Janu (T), Steph (T), Gregg (T), Caryn (T), Jen (I), Katie (I). Final Tally: Tom 5. Ian 2. God Bless America.

marebear79 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marebear79 Click to send private message to marebear79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
Havn't been on for a while but I have been watching. Seems like you awesome spoilers had this one pegged pretty early on!

marebear79

JBar123 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JBar123 Click to send private message to JBar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Jen/Katie/Ian/Tom"
J will be voted off next, obviously. Then, the "shocker" is that T/I have a pact to take each other to the F2. Think about it...Even though they each might stand a slightly better chance going up against K in the F2, they each stand a better OVERALL chance of winning the whole thing if they have already sworn to take each other to the F2. Pursuant to such an oath, T/I are virtually guaranteed a spot in the F2, each with a 50/50 chance of winning the $1 million. Without such an agreement, ie. if T/I had an agreement to battle it out in the F3 for a chance with K in the F2, as some of you are suggesting, they would only be giving themselves a 50/50 chance of getting to F2, and then they would still have face off with K. Wouldn't it make sense for them to agree beforehand to take each other to the F2? That way they basically have a 50/50 chance of winning the whole thing? Who knows, maybe they agreed to split the $1,000,000.

The final immunity challenge will be a test of will, and it will be really tough to beat T. Ian will realize this. Ian, secure in the fact that T will beat K in the test of will, and also secure in the fact that in the off chance K beats T, K will take I to the F2, I will give up during the immunity challenge and let T & K battle it out. We all know how that will come down.

So how will the jury vote in the T/I F2? Coby (T), Janu (T), Steph (T), Gregg (T), Caryn (T), Jen (I), Katie (I). Final Tally: Tom 5. Ian 2. God Bless America.

JuniorTheorist 77 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JuniorTheorist Click to send private message to JuniorTheorist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Jenn/Ian/Tom/Katie"
I think Katie's going to pull an upset; after all, this is a "very special episode of Survivor."

Plus, if we remember pre-season spoilers, it was revealed by Tom's wife that he wishes he could have done better.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
Thanks for antoher good Survivor season!

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
Mersaydeez, impressive througout this season. If she comes close to having this sort of information next season, then she may surpass Snewser. Does not seem likely though.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
The tribe has spoken.

Flipper 53 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flipper Click to send private message to Flipper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Jenn, Ian, Tom, Katie"
I know I'm nuts not to throw in my vote with the all-knowing Snewser - but I'll cling to my theory that more women on the jury will yield a female sole survivor. Maybe Snewser will flip the prediction at the last minute, and that will be the ultimate shocker.

Flipper

"Whatever!"

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-05 AT 04:19 PM (EST)

Very spoiled season.Very interesting season. Hopefully setting the stage for the future as far as quitters are concerned.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Tom/Katie/Ian/Jenn"
If it is a shocker this would be the order. Other wise it will be
Jenn,/ Ian/ Katie/ Tom

AMAZING gRACE 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZING%20gRACE Click to send private message to AMAZING%20gRACE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Katie/Tom/Ian/Jenn"
BECAUSE JENN IS SOOOOO HAWT!!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-15-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Jenn/Ian/Katie/Tom"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-05 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Another Survivor first:

First time for men to win twice in a row; women are still ahead of men with a three in a row streak.

Rich Borneo
Tina Austrailia
Ethan Africa
Vee Marquesas
Brian Thailand
Jenna Amazon
Sandra Pearl Islands
Amber All Star - Pearl Islands
Chris Vanuatu
Tom Palau

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •