The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 14"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-05, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 14"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-05 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

Here they are, the final episode's questions and answers :

1. Who will win the first Immunity Challenge?

d. Tom 25

2. Will the first Immunity Challenge take place at Tribal Council?

a. No 10

3. "Fallen Comrades," an Immunity Challenge that involves answering questions at Tribal Council about previously voted off castaways, has been in most of the past Survivor finales. Will a Fallen Comrades challenge be held again?

a. No 10

4. Who will come in fourth place?

b. Jenn 20

5. Will there be a Tie Breaker at the first Tribal Council?

b. Yes 5

6. At the first Tribal Council, Who will receive the second most votes or win a tie breaker?

a. Ian 5

7. Who will win the second Immunity Challenge

d. Tom 25

8. Who will come in third place?

a. Ian 20

9. Who are the final two?

f. Katie and Tom 30

10. At the final Tribal Council, which member of the jury will display the most anger, as judged by the webmaster?

c. Gregg 5

11. Will Ian voluntarily quit competing in the final Immunity Challenge (as opposed to being fairly beaten or quitting because he is too physically pained or exhausted)?

b. Yes - He will voluntarily drop out of the IC and request or say or suggest it's ok to vote him off 25

12. According to cBS, the Final Four rethink their strategies when a once-solid alliance dissolves with the slip of a tongue. Whose slip of the tongue?

a. Ian 5

13. The winner will win by a vote of:

b. 6-1 5

14. Who will Caryn vote FOR?

d. Tom 5

15. Who will Coby vote FOR?

c. Katie 5

16. Who will Gregg vote FOR?

d. Tom 5

17. Who will Janu for FOR?

d. Tom 5

18. Who will Stephenie vote FOR?

d. Tom 5

19. Who will win Survivor: Palau?

d. Tom 50

Total Points 265

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Good luck, Snewserkickers! Brownroach 05-13-05 1
   RE: Good luck, Snewserkickers! kary1371 05-14-05 2
       RE: Good luck, Snewserkickers! biancaxxx 05-15-05 3
           RE: Good luck, Snewserkickers! kary1371 05-15-05 4
 C Flowerpower 05-16-05 5
   Congrats and Thank you! kary1371 05-16-05 6
   RE: C KObrien_fan 05-16-05 7
       RE: C JPGramma 05-16-05 8
           RE: C Krautboy 05-16-05 9
               RE: C biancaxxx 06-05-05 31
       RE: C redbeard103152 05-17-05 10
       JTS Graphic Scarlett O Hara 05-17-05 12
           RE: JTS Graphic Georgianna 05-23-05 29
   RE: C Brownroach 05-17-05 11
       RE: C emydi 05-17-05 13
       RE: C Scarlett O Hara 05-17-05 14
           RE: C Brownroach 05-17-05 15
               RE: C kary1371 05-19-05 16
                   RE: C Brownroach 05-19-05 17
                       RE: C kary1371 05-19-05 18
                       Your Score... Krautboy 05-19-05 19
   RE: C biancaxxx 06-05-05 30
 Congratulations Bianca! Krautboy 05-19-05 20
   Congratulations to you, too, Krautb... Brownroach 05-20-05 21
 For the Snewserkickers KObrien_fan 05-22-05 22
   RE: For the Snewserkickers Flowerpower 05-23-05 23
   RE: For the Snewserkickers redbeard103152 05-23-05 24
   RE: For the Snewserkickers Corvis 05-23-05 25
   RE: For the Snewserkickers Krautboy 05-23-05 26
   RE: For the Snewserkickers Bebo 05-23-05 27
   RE: For the Snewserkickers Scarlett O Hara 05-23-05 28
   RE: For the Snewserkickers biancaxxx 06-05-05 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Good luck, Snewserkickers!"
Hope you all kick Snewser's butt! Since I'm not playing I'll post my guesses here :

1. Who will win the first Immunity Challenge?

a. Ian
b. Jenn
c. Katie
d. Tom
e. None of the above 25

2. Will the first Immunity Challenge take place at Tribal Council?

a. No
b. Yes 10

3. "Fallen Comrades," an Immunity Challenge that involves answering questions at Tribal Council about previously voted off castaways, has been in most of the past Survivor finales. Will a Fallen Comrades challenge be held again?

a. No
b. Yes 10

4. Who will come in fourth place?

a. Ian
b. Jenn
c. Katie
d. Tom
e. None of the above 20

5. Will there be a Tie Breaker at the first Tribal Council?

a. No
b. Yes 5

6. At the first Tribal Council, Who will receive the second most votes or win a tie breaker?

a. Ian
b. Jenn
c. Katie
d. Tom
e. None of the above 5

7. Who will win the second Immunity Challenge

a. Ian
b. Jenn
c. Katie
d. Tom
e. None of the above 25

8. Who will come in third place?

a. Ian
b. Jenn
c. Katie
d. Tom
e. None of the above 20

9. Who are the final two?

a. Ian and Jenn
b. Ian and Katie
c. Ian and Tom
d. Jenn and Katie
e. Jenn and Tom
f. Katie and Tom
g. None of the above 30

10. At the final Tribal Council, which member of the jury will display the most anger, as judged by the webmaster?

a. Caryn
b. Coby
c. Gregg
d. Ian
e. Janu
f. Jenn
g. Katie
h. Stephenie
i. Tom
j. None of the above or inconclusive 5

11. Will Ian voluntarily quit competing in the final Immunity Challenge (as opposed to being fairly beaten or quitting because he is too physically pained or exhausted)?

a. Yes - He will voluntarily drop out of the IC but keep playing as usual
b. Yes - He will voluntarily drop out of the IC and request or say or suggest it's ok to vote him off
c. Yes - And he will quit the game altogether
d. No 25

12. According to cBS, the Final Four rethink their strategies when a once-solid alliance dissolves with the slip of a tongue. Whose slip of the tongue?

a. Ian
b. Jenn
c. Katie
d. Tom
e. None of the above or inconclusive 5

13. The winner will win by a vote of:

a. 7-0
b. 6-1
c. 5-2
d. 4-3
e. None of the above 5

14. Who will Caryn vote FOR?

a. Ian
b. Jenn
c. Katie
d. Tom

15. Who will Coby vote FOR?

a. Ian
b. Jenn
c. Katie
d. Tom

16. Who will Gregg vote FOR?

a. Ian
b. Jenn
c. Katie
d. Tom

17. Who will Janu for FOR?

a. Ian
b. Jenn
c. Katie
d. Tom

18. Who will Stephenie vote FOR?

a. Ian
b. Jenn
c. Katie
d. Tom

19. Who will win Survivor: Palau?

a. Ian
b. Jenn
c. Katie
d. Tom
e. None of the above or more than one 50

Enjoy the finale, everyone!

Special thank you to Mersaydeez, Bianca, and Wezzie for all the fine spoilage this season.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

05-14-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Good luck, Snewserkickers!"
You should play BR, I am certain you would do very well!

I have pretty much the same answers as you except a few and when we don't know everything, so sometimes it's pretty much a toss of a coin for which answer is the right one!

As for the Snewserkickers, I think they have it pretty much in the bag with a lead of about 70 points!!! All of the team members have done very well for themselves! No matter what I think they can be proud!

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good luck, Snewserkickers!"
I have all the same answers as BR too, except for one (in which case i'm probably the one who will be wrong lol)

Hopefully we can hang on to our lead. It's a big week.

05-15-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Good luck, Snewserkickers!"
With so many great spoilers on the same team I don't see how you could loose!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "C"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-05 AT 08:00 AM (EST)

CONGRATULATIONS BIANCA for finishing first in the JTS Game and for leading her team, SNEWSERKICKERS, to win it ALL!!!! YAHOO! Congratulations to our all star Survivor Blows team, Snewserkickers for kicking Snewser's A$$!!! Awesome job!

05-16-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
6. "Congrats and Thank you!"
Congratulations Bianca and Snewserkickers!

And thank you all for a great season of spoiling.

I have to say it was my first season to play this game and I came in late (3rd ep)and thanks to you guys I made it to the top 250 just in the nick of time, so again Thank you!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: C"
Congrats team for winning the season, and Bianca congrats for first overall and leading us to victory!

Also of note, Snewser used the graphic I made for my SOTS a few episodes ago of Bianca jumping the shark on his main page to congratulate us

JPGramma 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-05, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JPGramma Click to send private message to JPGramma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: C"
Adding my congratulations to Bianca and the mighty Snewserkickers! If the Village of the Damned had to finally be dethroned, I'm glad it was by such a well deserving bunch.

But watch out next season!

Waves hand at Krautboy, one of my alltime favorite survivor posters.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-16-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: C"
Hi Gramma! so nice of you to stop by...You are a classy lady.

If you ever get tired of those damn Village People, there's always a spot on the Snewserkickers waiting for you!

Thanks for all the great spoiling contirbutions you make, which benefit us all. Have a great summer...

Krautboy

06-05-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: C"
Haha I love how we call them the damn village people

Hope you're having a good summer KB.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-17-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: C"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-05 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

It was an honor being a member of Snewserkickers with a great bunch of super spoilers. Hats off to Bianca and Krautboy for a super job. Its great having such a talented group of minds to bounce ideas off.I cant wait to next season and the chance to do it all over again.RedBeard

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-05, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "JTS Graphic"
KOB_F- I SAW THAT!!! Who says Snewser doesn't lurk over here?!!

Congratulations Bianca for placing first and Krautboy for placing second!! 10 of our 12 players placed in the top 20!! Way to go Snewserkickers!

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: JTS Graphic"
... congratulations to all of you!

05-17-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: C"
Congratulations to all the Snewserkickers on the team win and to Bianca on the individual win! I knew you guys would do it!

Does Snewser post the correct answers? I looked around the site but couldn't locate them. I'm curious who he deemed to be the "most angry juror". (To me no one seemed angry per se, though there was ill will vented by several.)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: C"
You can check the answers by clicking on your score, but you can't bc you didn't play

Gregg was deemed the angriest...I guess his PATHETIC comment to Katie and why did you not STICK TO THE PLAN comment to Tom was angry....

05-17-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: C"
BR-- It was Gregg.

To see the answers click on a player name (such as Bianca) and click on one of the episodes under her name and it will show you her answers for the week as well as the correct answers.

05-17-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
15. "RE: C"
Thanks, Scarlett and emydi. Actually you can't check the answers by clicking on a player's name unless you login with a Userid, but no matter...

Yeah, I guess it must have been what Gregg said, even though he wasn't demonstrating anger in his tone of voice. His speech to Katie became my instant favorite juror speech of all time. It was perfection.

05-19-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
16. "RE: C"
That is why I posted the answers in my original post. Did that every week, for people like you who don't play, but would still know what the answers were, according to Snewser.

05-19-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
17. "RE: C"
Duh -- sorry, kary, I didn't notice that! Well, I would have had 16 out of 19 correct, for 245 points. Maybe I will play next time.

05-19-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
18. "RE: C"
From other answers I guess no one saw it.

As for your score, you would also have gotten bonuses for lone wolf and early bird...

You should play, I'm sure you would be up there with the best of them!

05-19-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Your Score..."
BR:

Depending on how early in the week you you would have made your picks, the "Early Bird Bonus" and "Lone Wolf Bonus" added to youir base score would have put you somewhere between 4th place...306.613 pts Crocophile) and 31st place...299.48 pts(JP Gramma), and ahead of our leader Bianca, for the week of EP14.

The Snewserkickers could use you next season...

Krautboy

06-05-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
30. "RE: C"
WOO! Thanks!!

Sorry this is so late lol, but I havent been able to log onto Blows for some reason But works now! I've missed you all

05-19-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
20. "Congratulations Bianca!"
Just wanted to add my congratulations to our Queen of Spoiling!

Congratulations to Bianca for leading us to victory and to my fellow Snewserkickers for working together to share information and ideas in order to keep our friendly rivals, the Village of the Damned, out of reach...

Well done!

Krautboy

05-20-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
21. "Congratulations to you, too, Krautboy"
For finishing second in JTS and also in Spoiler Island!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "For the Snewserkickers"
Please feel free to use this sigpic and wear it with pride:

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-05, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: For the Snewserkickers"
WOW KO! This siggie is AWESOME!!!! THANKS SO MUCH, I just LOVE it!!!!!

fp

How does it look?

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-23-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: For the Snewserkickers"
Alright KO Great job. Love being a part of the winning team. Redbeard

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: For the Snewserkickers"
I love it! Thank you so much!

05-23-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
26. "RE: For the Snewserkickers"
Thanks KO! Looks great!

Krautboy

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: For the Snewserkickers"
Kewl kewl kewl!

05-23-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
28. "RE: For the Snewserkickers"
WOW!!!

This siggie is be-U-ti-full!!!

Thanks so much KOF! And thanks all for a great season -- Bianca -- you deserved your victory as well as our fearless leader! Thanks so much!

Scarlett

06-05-05, 09:52 AM (EST)
32. "RE: For the Snewserkickers"
The sig's AWESOME! thanks for making it!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •