The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS Misdirection: The Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-13-05, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS Misdirection: The Finale"
The Final Four rethink their strategies when a once-solid alliance dissolves with the slip of a tongue.

After an emotional Tribal Council, arguments erupt, feelings are hurt and friendships are questioned.

A shocking development during the Final Immunity Challenge promises to go down in SURVIVOR history.

Tears and harsh words fuel a tense session between the Jury and the Final Two.

Who will be Sole Survivor? Find out on the exciting season finale Sunday, May 15, at 8 PM ET/PT. Then stay tuned for the live reunion show at 10 PM ET/PT, only on CBS.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale cycles2k 05-13-05 1
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale lvoetulips 05-13-05 2
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale KimberA00 05-13-05 3
   RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale Debberz13 05-13-05 4
       RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale katethegreat 05-13-05 6
       RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale Brownroach 05-13-05 7
           RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale VolcanicGlass 05-14-05 12
       Tom wearing the IN at F4 TC Brownroach 05-13-05 9
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale becca1695 05-13-05 5
 Episode 14 Title: "The Ultimate Sho... Brownroach 05-13-05 8
   RE: Episode 14 Title: "The Ultimate... packrat 05-13-05 10
       RE: Episode 14 Title: "The Ultimate... PepeLePew13 05-14-05 13
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale Get Bent New and Improved 05-13-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-05, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale"
My wildly unsubstantiated guess:

Ian goes all motor mouth, Katie pretends he hurt her feelings.

Shocking development - Tom gets naked for a set of ear plugs.

Tears and harsh words - Does that mean that Katie is on the jury with Caryn after all?

lvoetulips 1025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-13-05, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lvoetulips Click to send private message to lvoetulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale"
Totally unsubstantiated as well;

Shocking development: Tom wins, and Ian tells him to take Katie instead of him. He stands true to his promise to Katie by stepping down....

(or Tom and Ian rip off their masks to reveal Rob and Amber underneath... bwahahaha CBS gets me again!)

KimberA00 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-13-05, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale"
>The Final Four rethink their strategies
>when a once-solid alliance dissolves
>with the slip of a
>tongue.

Based on the previews of the next show, I'm guessing this is Tom/Ian. Tom asked Ian if he ever said he would vote him out and Ian told him the truth! Idiot...

>After an emotional Tribal Council, arguments
>erupt, feelings are hurt and
>friendships are questioned.

Okay... and??

>A shocking development during the Final
>Immunity Challenge promises to go
>down in SURVIVOR history.

One of the final 2 starts asking everyone to vote for the other. That's about the only thing left that's never happened.

>Tears and harsh words fuel a
>tense session between the Jury
>and the Final Two.

Well duh... and this is different from every other finale how??

>Who will be Sole Survivor?

Tom

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale"
I caught sight of the IN on Tom last night in the previews of the final four tribal. I am betting he wins it making it a 3-1 vote for Jenn. I don't see either Katie or Ian casting their votes for each other. Just thought I would share.

It wouldn't suprise me if this sets off Jenn on a rant at Katie at the final tribal. Why is it every season people are mad about someone else's alliances and schemes when they were doing the same thing just not as well?!?

I think Tom and Ian have made an agreement that which ever one of them wins the final IN will take Katie to insure being the winner. This "gentlemen's" agreement could backfire and give Katie the million bucks if it leaks out. But I sure hope not.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale"
I don't think Jenn will be mad. In the Insider video this week, she says that she is satisfied with where she's at in the game and she just won't do certain things that it might take to win, like back-stabbing. She comes off as liking, almost mentoring, Katie. So I don't think she will take getting voted off personal.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-05 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

I saw a second preview last night about 20 minutes into CSI. One of the challenges, presumably the F4, has a flying fox leg to it.

ETA: VolcanicGlass posted caps here.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-14-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale"
New TC Shot

Also, note that in the long shot of Tom and Ian on the zip lines, there seems to be something on the beach. It could be the yellow truck (though supposedly not awarded until the Finale, so why would it be on the beach?), foliage or some other structure.
I also uploaded an animation of it here.
You decide.

05-13-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Tom wearing the IN at F4 TC"
Debberz, VolcanicGlass grabbed the shot, it's posted here:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessage?topicID=1237.topic

becca1695 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail becca1695 Click to send private message to becca1695 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale"
Shocking Development? I think that Ian will lay himself down so that Katie will/can walk all over him and get into the F2.

Ian took Tom to the RC so that he wouldn't be alone with Katie. He has no spine!

Go Tom! At least you've proven to have both a brain and a spine!

05-13-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
8. "Episode 14 Title: "The Ultimate Shock""
Don't think we need a separate thread for the title this week; VolcanicGlass posted this on Sucks.

It must be something really eye-popping that happens at the F3 IC if they named the finale after it. Uyyy, the Ian quitting thing is seeming more and more probable.

packrat 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail packrat Click to send private message to packrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 14 Title: "The Ultimate Shock""
My 'shocking developement' unsubstantiated guess is that Caryn refuses to vote in the final TC. Think how that could play out. She now hates all of them, and is so carrying that grudge. I'm sure that would cause some scrambling, but when confronted with a lawsuit from CBS, she'd finally vote.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 14 Title: "The Ultimate Shock""
The 'shocking development' mentioned in the original post clearly states it's during the final immunity challenge so this has nothing to do with the final tribal council or with Caryn.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Get Bent New and Improved 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent%20New%20and%20Improved Click to send private message to Get%20Bent%20New%20and%20Improved Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: The Finale"
I haven't been keeping up with Spoiling for sometime, so as a normal viewer, I felt that CBS was misdirecting us that Ian is in deep trouble, based on the preview that started this thread, and the editing in the last show. This may only hold true for the first Tribal Council of course.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •