The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
I'm well aware that this forum is for spoilers only, but seeing as Bianca is one of your team members and a huge contributor this past season, I thought it should be known that her grandmother passed away today.

May peace be her and her family in this time of sorrow.

Seraphaem

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... sorgee 05-12-05 1
   RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... biancaxxx 05-14-05 15
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... Scarlett O Hara 05-12-05 2
   RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... biancaxxx 05-14-05 16
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... KObrien_fan 05-12-05 3
   RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... biancaxxx 05-14-05 17
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... tribephyl 05-12-05 4
   RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... biancaxxx 05-14-05 18
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... Brownroach 05-12-05 5
   RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... biancaxxx 05-14-05 19
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... pmspml5 05-12-05 6
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... whoami 05-12-05 7
   RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... littletown 05-12-05 8
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... kary1371 05-12-05 9
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... JPGramma 05-13-05 10
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... smokedog 05-13-05 11
   RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... Debberz13 05-13-05 12
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... redbeard103152 05-13-05 13
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... biancaxxx 05-14-05 14
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... LookeeLoo 05-15-05 20
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... Flowerpower 05-15-05 21
 RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & ... wikidimagination 05-17-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-12-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
deepest sympathies.

may all of Bainca's grandmother's roads to the other side be paved in gold by guardian angels.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-14-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
may all of Bainca's grandmother's roads to the other side be paved in gold by guardian angels.

That was beautiful, Sorgee, thank you.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
My deepest sympathy, Bianca to you and your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Best wishes,
Scarlett

05-14-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
Thanks Scar!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
My condolences Bianca, I'll say a special prayer of strength for you and your family to help get you through.

05-14-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
Thank you so much.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
So sorry to hear of your loss, bianca.
My condolences go out to you and your family.

Also thank you S. for being so thoughtful as to make us aware.

tribe
There is still some good left in you afterall.

05-14-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
Thanks, T.

I agree, it was very thoughtful of Sera to make this thread. He has a beautiful heart.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
Thanks for letting us know, Seraphaem. I wondered why Bianca was MIA this week.

Heartfelt condolences on your loss, Bianca.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

05-14-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
Many thanks, BR.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
I am so sorry to hear about your loss - I was very close to my Grandmother and will pray for heeling for you and your family

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-12-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
You and your family are in my prayers.

WHOAMI

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-05, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
I am terribly sorry to hear this, as I lost my uncle around this time last year. I will keep you and you're family in my prayers.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-05, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
So sorry for your loss Bianca!

I have been through this many years ago and I know how painful that can be!

Thanks Seraphaem for letting us know.

JPGramma 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JPGramma Click to send private message to JPGramma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
I'm so sorry for your loss Bianca. In time your pain will give way to loving memories, which is what your Grandmother would want for you.
You now have another angel looking over you and loving you from above.
Stay strong.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-13-05, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
My deepest sympathies for your loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your loved ones.

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
Bianca, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. I hope you can find your peace in her love and wonderful memories. I recently lost my last grandparent. They were each special and they each have been a part of shaping my life. They are not really gone because I will carry them all with me for the rest of my life. As I'm sure you will carry your grandmother.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-13-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
Deepest sympathies to you and your family Bianca. Always remember that those who touch our lives help us to become the person that we will eventually be. The qualities that you have learned from your grandmother will live on in you.RedBeard

05-14-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
Thank you for creating this thread, Sera.
You are a good friend and I appreciate all of your support.

Bianca.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-15-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
How kind and thoughtful of you, Sera. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, Bianca.

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
Can't believe I am just now seeing this thread! I knew that you had a death in your family but I didn't know that it was your Grandmother. My heartfelt sympathy is with you, Bianca. May you find comfort in your family around you, there and all over the world, your new friends from the boards.

wikidimagination 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-17-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wikidimagination Click to send private message to wikidimagination Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Deepest sympathies to Bianca & family"
I have been a "browser" for the last three or so seasons on this site. I am not much for writing but always check to see (almost daily cuz I have that Survivor sickness) what my "spoiler pals" are saying about next week's show...giggle...Bianca...you are one of those crazy Survivor fanatics like I am and I have enjoyed your posts immensely. So sorry to hear of your loss and know that our thoughts are with you (even from complete strangers...giggle). Take care and heal well.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •