The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Tom. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Katie (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Caryn Bebo 05-10-05 1
 Caryn strid333 05-10-05 2
 Caryn Kiddiepool 05-10-05 3
 Caryn emydi 05-10-05 4
 Caryn Brownroach 05-10-05 5
 Caryn tribephyl 05-10-05 6
 Jennifer survivorscott 05-10-05 7
   caryn littletown 05-10-05 8
 Caryn LibraRising 05-10-05 9
 Caryn Mon Cherie 05-10-05 10
 Caryn montanagirl 05-10-05 11
 Caryn Debberz13 05-10-05 12
 Caryn Owlster 05-10-05 13
 Carrion. Estee 05-10-05 14
 Karen JuniorTheorist 05-10-05 15
 Caryn redbeard103152 05-10-05 16
 Caryn tribalwatcher 05-10-05 17
 Caryn Scarlett O Hara 05-10-05 18
 Jenn halfpintlemon 05-10-05 19
 Jenn smokedog 05-11-05 20
 Caryn pinay_racer 05-11-05 21
 Caryn dabo 05-11-05 22
 Caryn DRONES 05-11-05 23
 Caryn Thaibeach 05-11-05 24
 Jenn mmm_link 05-11-05 25
 Caryn Q 05-11-05 26
 Caryn braveheart 05-11-05 27
 Caryn zazzy 05-11-05 28
 Caryn MDSkinner 05-11-05 29
 Caryn blacknwhitedog 05-11-05 30
 Caryn westgirl98 05-11-05 31
 Caryn PenMike 05-11-05 32
 Caryn RDIheath 05-11-05 33
 Caryn wendyp 05-11-05 34
 Ian Incognito9 05-11-05 35
 Caryn weecama 05-11-05 36
 Caryn Krautboy 05-11-05 37
 Caryn greg2557 05-11-05 38
 Caryn whoami 05-11-05 39
 HEY CARYN... Round Robin 05-11-05 40
 Caryn dreamerbeliever 05-11-05 41
 Caryn mookiemeister 05-12-05 42
 Caryn kary1371 05-12-05 43
 Caryn lvoetulips 05-12-05 44
 Caryn Tinman 05-12-05 45
 Caryn Dene 05-12-05 46
 Caryn Loree 05-12-05 47
 Who Caryns ... Devious Weasel 05-12-05 48
 Caryn Steph_Fan 05-12-05 49
 Caryn Swami 05-12-05 50
 Caryn esquire 05-12-05 51
 Caryn flygirl 05-12-05 52
 ian justwrong 05-12-05 53
 Caryn seahorse 05-12-05 54
   Final Tally IceCat 05-12-05 55

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Caryn"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

heh, first.

ETA: Ian is a challenge hog, challenge hog, challenge hog, Ian is a challenge hog, for now I pick him for both.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Caryn"
Just 'cause.

Kiddiepool 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-10-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kiddiepool Click to send private message to Kiddiepool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Caryn"
This predicting is starting to get boring....at least there will a few unknowns on Sunday night -- like who will win!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Caryn"
and the challenge winners will both have Y chromosomes....

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Caryn"
SeeBS tells us that:

Gender lines are drawn as one group hatches a plan to vote off the Survivor who doesn't win Immunity.

and then poses the question:

Going into Tribal Council, one Survivor holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship. Which way will the vote swing?

So the women will hatch a plan to vote off whichever of Tom and Ian loses immunity. Since we see a blow-up between Katie and Ian, and Katie feels she has "lost her closest friend", I expect that Katie will have to choose between voting with the women's alliance against Ian and voting against Caryn along with Ian and Tom. She'll choose to vote along with her erstwhile friend.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Caryn"
Allright! Fine! Weightie stays!
Obviously she's been throwing her weight around enough to scare everyone out of booting her.

So a play-by-play:
Katie loses the reward challenge and also does not get picked to share in the reward. By none other then her "alliance-mate" Ian.
Upon his return he apologizes profusely for ignoring her much desired need for MORE FOOD.
He says, "All I won was a car, Katie."
Katie drools and retorts "But a delicious looking car. I should just have the women kick you off."
Caryn and Jenn listen to Katie's proposal. "Let's boot a guy, Preferably Ian."
Much to their dismay, Ian ends up winning the IC which means their only choice left would be to boot Tom.
Jenn say's "I'm still on board." Caryn feels guilty, but agrees.
Katie is now stuck between choosing a creme-filled donut holder or a stale sliver of turkeyjerky.
My bet, Katie chooses to keep the pastry accessory.
Caryn is a goner.
Or maybe Jenn is, but I doubt it.

tribe

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-10-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jennifer"
Cause I refuse to be a lemming all my life

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "caryn"
bye

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Caryn"
Bo-ring!

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-10-05, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Caryn"
n/m

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Caryn"
Caryn, Caryn, Bo Baryn,
Banana Fana Fo Faryn,
It's your time to GO Garyn,
CARYN!

-montanagirl

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Caryn"
Either she is behind trying to get the girls to vote off one of the guys OR Katie and Ian make-up and decide to keep the two they each want Tom for Ian, Jenn for Katie.

It should be Jenn going in MHO.

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Caryn"
The only bit of mystery this week is "Who will win immunity". I'm sticking with Tom as IC winner.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Carrion."
What?

JuniorTheorist 77 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JuniorTheorist Click to send private message to JuniorTheorist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Karen"
I refuse to spell her poncy name right if she's going to muck up the best chance she has to win this thing like she has... every episode.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-10-05, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Caryn"
Sometimes the middle is not a good place to be.

tribalwatcher 56 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribalwatcher Click to send private message to tribalwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Caryn"
Unless she was already voted out weeks ago and I never noticed.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-05, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Caryn"
But I'm still confused about who wins immunity!!!

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Jenn"
How can she not go when her strength is gone? The spoiler may have been accurate thus far, but that doesn't mean it will be next week? The only scenario I can see Caryn leaving in is if Jenn wins immunity.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-11-05, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Jenn"
C'mon, the spoilers are never 100% right, are they?

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Caryn"
she should have listened to steph!

because of her alliance and trust - she gets blindsided by tom. when will they learn, that in the game of survivor-trust no one. its everyman for himself. tsk tsk....

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Caryn"

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-05, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Caryn"
You lasted as long as you could.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-05, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Caryn"
alternate: Jenn

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Jenn"
Going with the flow.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Caryn"
I have a slightly different take on the way this goes down.

Jenn is now marginalized, and Tom and Ian never said they were gunning for both Gregg and Jenn, just to split them up, which is now done. IMO, Jenn is no longer a target or threat to Tom and Ian. After the Katie/Ian Brew ha ha, Tom and/or Ian will approach Jenn and let her know it was nothing personal, blah blah blah, and that she is not in danger. Then Tom, Ian and Jenn vote out Caryn.

Hey who knows, stranger things have happened.

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Caryn "
Caryn per Merz. Maybe Jenn wins immunity.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-11-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Caryn"
Did you put any wood on the fire yet?

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Caryn"
Mersaydeez right again.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Caryn"
C U L8R!

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Caryn"
Its her time but come on guys I liked her!!! she needs to leave here and go to hollywood cuz man that girl can ACT her ##### off!!!

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Caryn"
And good riddance! If she had a brain, Tom would be gone and Caryn would have had a chance to go to the final two. If she had got there, she may have won the whole thing because she is not part of anyones hate list.

RDIheath 59 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RDIheath Click to send private message to RDIheath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Caryn"
Caryn.... sittin the fence......faction on each side....Caught in the cross...fire....means life and ehrs is snuffed.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-11-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Caryn"
She will be like Christie and can not make a decision and then she will be the boot!

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-11-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Ian"
hehe, good one, i know.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-05, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Caryn"
Caryn
( working on my 200th DAW post )

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Caryn"
Brownroach summed it up nicely...

While the two guys are driving off on the reward, the women plot to vote out whichever one of the guys doesn't win immunity.

Katie is edited as being upset with Ian for not picking her to share the reward.

At TC Katie must chose between her alliance with the women or her friendship with Ian. She forgives him and Caryn is voted out, because Tom is immune.

Krautboy

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Caryn"
good bye

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Caryn"
Because that is the way it will be.

WHOAMI

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "HEY CARYN..."
...it's time for you to go!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-11-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Caryn"
Was lucky to make it as far as she did, times up.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Caryn"
I think Caryn will be vote out next because I still see her as the outsider in the Koror alliance of 5 (now alliance of 4 after Gregg got voted out last week).

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Caryn"

lvoetulips 1025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lvoetulips Click to send private message to lvoetulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Caryn"
lvoetulips

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Caryn"
...although I wish it was Katie!

Dene 33 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dene Click to send private message to Dene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Caryn"
You should have gone with the all female alliance while you had the chance. Did you really think Ian and Tom would carry you through??

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Caryn"
No sign she makes the final 4.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Who Caryns Anymore?"

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Caryn"
Sounds like a Christy-boot to me. Feeling like you have the power to decide means that you have no power at all.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Caryn"
What Q said about Jenn.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Caryn"
The last of the lawyers bites the dust

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Caryn"
After finally starting to play the game......

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "ian"
i know, i know, but i am going against the grain this week.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Caryn"
It's about time.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Final Tally"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-05 AT 08:54 PM (EST)

This is post 55 covering 74 votes and 1 vote tally.

48 Caryn
04 Jenn
02 Ian

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •