The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Amber Next to go for Ogakor?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-01, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Amber Next to go for Ogakor?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-01 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

There is a picture at www.ellipsiiis.com/cgi-bin/photo/photo.pl showing Ogakor without Kel and Amber. Since Jerri seems to be calling the shots and she isn't close to Amber, I could see this. I'm not happy about it, but I could logically see it happening.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Link? George Tirebiter 02-04-01 1
 RE: Is Amber Next to go for Ogakor? Tracker 02-04-01 2
 RE: Is Amber Next to go for Ogakor? SurvivorBlows 02-04-01 3
   Gender mix of the merged tribe. AyatollahKhomeini 02-04-01 4
       RE: Gender mix of the merged tribe. SurvivorBlows 02-04-01 5
           Sorry, plus link AyatollahKhomeini 02-04-01 6
               RE: Sorry, plus link YogiBear 02-05-01 7
               RE: About the picture of SIX Ogako... Dalton 02-05-01 8
                   RE: About the picture of SIX Ogako... SurvivorBlows 02-05-01 9
                       RE: About the picture of SIX Ogako... Dalton 02-05-01 11
                           RE: About the picture of SIX Ogako... shakes the clown 02-05-01 12
                               RE: About the picture of SIX Ogako... Dalton 02-05-01 14
               RE: Sorry, plus link Minstrel 02-05-01 10
                   RE: Sorry, plus link SurvivorBlows 02-05-01 13
                       RE: Sorry, plus link SurvivorBlows 02-06-01 16
                   RE: Sorry, plus link tari32 02-06-01 15
                       RE: Sorry, plus link Tracker 02-06-01 17
                           Good analysis AyatollahKhomeini 02-07-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-04-01, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Link?"
Sorry, but your non-link (why is that? no "http"?) took me to a page that only says ellipsiis • coming soon. Is there a more specific link?

Tracker 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-04-01, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tracker Click to send private message to Tracker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Amber Next to go for Ogakor?"
Keith is next. Like Jerri said in show number 1 things don't slide off of her back. She will keep festering about how Keith is useless as a chef and convince others that is the case. Right now there are 4 females to 3 males. Colby will be a "love slave" for Jerri unless Keith can knock some sense into him afterwards. But too little too late. Amber is the weak link in the dynamics. Mitchell needs to gain Amber's vote to vote against Jerri.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-01, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Amber Next to go for Ogakor?"
I thought there were media reports commenting on all the weight Amber lost???

...that wouldn't seem to fit with getting booted early

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-04-01, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Gender mix of the merged tribe."
I have a hard time believing Amber lost as much weight as has been reported unless she was ill. If she lost thirty pounds, she'd look like a Holocaust survivor.

Amber going next from Ogakor (E5?) would fit with one of the things we have supposedly been leaked: that there were more men than women in the combined tribe. If the First Four theory holds up (and it makes sense that the early info about the cast came from an E5 camera call sheet, which wouldn't have listed the booted contestants), then the last two to go before the merger must both be women.

One other leaked piece of info was that the merged tribe had more members from one of the tribes. If the First Four theory is right, then that would tell us that Kucha loses at least one of the ICs in Weeks 5 & 6. Right now, I'm presuming that the FF theory holds and that the merged tribe has 6 Ogakor and 4 Kucha, meaning only one more Ogakor has to go pre-merger.

02-04-01, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gender mix of the merged tribe."
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-01 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

Did the reports say she literally lost thirty pounds or just that she lost lots of weight-- for her, 15 pounds is a lot... I thought it was just comments from her friends that "she lost a bunch of weight"

...besides, think back to Dirk -- I have no clue how much he lost -- he didn't even make it to the merged tribe, so it couldn't be too much -- and remember how sickly he looked.

02-04-01, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Sorry, plus link"
Well, now that you mention it, you're right -- the "30 pounds" was someone's speculation elsewhere. Frankly, it would probably be quite noticable if she lost as little as 5-10 pounds ... which she could certainly have done in 15 days.

Oh, by the way, the link to the picture described above is really:

Hope this helps.

YogiBear 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-01, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail YogiBear Click to send private message to YogiBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sorry, plus link"
They all look pretty slimmed down by there too.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-01, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: About the picture of SIX Ogakors...."
Someone help...the white/blonde female head
who is being covered by the female in blue...

Is that Tina or Maralyn???

My estimation of Jerri's plan, if she can keep
her influence, is that she won't try to knock
off another male because she needs them for
winning competitions.

Amber has been polite and docile enough to
keep around (Jerri waited until Amber
whooped and hollered over her tortillos; big
sister/little sister thingy going on there, imo.

But TINA....Tina fails challenges; Tina sings out
at TC "I deserve to be voted out"; Tina has opinions;
Tina is "older" and probably misses her kids (LOL).

I think if Jerri continues to influence the sheep
of the Ogakor Tribe; TINA will be the next to go!!

Dalton

02-05-01, 09:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: About the picture of SIX Ogakors...."
>Someone help...the white/blonde female head
>who is being covered by the
>female in blue...
>
>Is that Tina or Maralyn???

Tina is the woman next to Keith -- second from the left. The white haired head next to Jerri is Maralyn.

02-05-01, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: About the picture of SIX Ogakors...."
Thanks for the info SB.

No Amber in that picture surely makes me feel
uneasy. I like Amber, she is really trying;
but now I'm worried <sigh>.

Seeing Amber get the boot so early would,
for me, be like my "OH NO, Not Gretchen!!"
reaction from S1.

Meanwhile Jerri sails to the final 7 leading
the tattered tribe of Ogakor. Big UGH.

Dalton

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-05-01, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: About the picture of SIX Ogakors...."
>No Amber in that picture surely
>makes me feel
>uneasy. I like Amber, she
>is really trying;
>but now I'm worried <sigh>.
>

....how is she "really trying"???? All she does is lay around under the tent all day...oh wait, I forgot the time she got off her ass to rifle through Kel's bag.....and then there was the time she bitched about the rice...and the time she ate the tortilla. That has been the extent of "Amber contributions" to Survivor II.

She'll go as far as Jerri will let her.

02-05-01, 10:45 PM (EST)
14. "RE: About the picture of SIX Ogakors...."
When I said Amber was "really trying" I was
referring to her willingness and general
ability to "try" in the challenges.

She hasn't screwed up her team's efforts
or turned into a cry baby (Tina) or a
scheming schrew (Jerri)....So I kinda
like her, OK????

Note: The word "contribution"; as in "Amber's",
was not made in my post.

Dalton

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-05-01, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sorry, plus link"
I think this is the reward challenge won by Ogakor for 2 wool blankets in E2. L-R is Kel, Tina, Colby bending over, Mitch sitting on crate and still towering over everyone standing, Maralyn behind him, and Jerri. Amber and Keith are out of frame to the right and then comes Kucha. No news here.

02-05-01, 10:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Sorry, plus link"
Mins, I had the same thought as well -- it's defintely from a challenge -- look at those cliffs, their camp isn't near those, I'm going to pop my tape of Ep 2 in tonight and see if I can grab a screen cap or two from it and rule this image out

02-06-01, 01:21 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Sorry, plus link"
Yep, it's from Ep2 Reward Challenge...

Below is a video cap of them opening the crate after winning -- notice Mitchell sitting on the crate stand, everyone but Colby (who's wandering quite a bit in the footage) in roughly the same stop as in the above still -- including Amber (back shown) being the only one who'd be sitting to the right of the crate in the above still (and therefore not shown)

tari32 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-01, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tari32 Click to send private message to tari32 Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sorry, plus link"
I agree min, to the left in the photo is a old miners lamp and an old-time jug. They look like props from the "Miner's Camp" in episode 2. There is a message somewhere that shows the Miner's camp as an old possible spoiler, maybe that can help.

Tracker 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-01, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tracker Click to send private message to Tracker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sorry, plus link"
Plus that should be Kel's hand with the wrist band on just in the left part of that second picture. They are all there.

02-07-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
18. "Good analysis"
Good work, everybody! One thing that I thought at the end of S1 but seem to have forgotten recently is that MB wasn't going to make another mistake like the "Final Seven" shot. Guess we(I?) should've learned from the "Walking on the Beach" picture in S1 about contestants being out of frame (though that picture led us to the right result, because Colleen was out of frame and then got voted off).

BTW, I think Dalton's analysis above seems logical. If a woman has to go next from Ogakor (no guarantees on this, either), Tina seems like the most likely candidate from the storyline to date.

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •