The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-06-05, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
Gender lines are drawn as one group hatches a plan to vote off the Survivor who doesn't win Immunity.

One Survivor feels betrayed when the winner of a Challenge chooses a different tribemate to enjoy the Reward.

Going into Tribal Council, one Survivor holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship. Which way will the vote swing?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 KObrien_fan 05-06-05 1
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 LadyInBlue 05-06-05 2
   Ian takes Tom biancaxxx 05-06-05 4
       RE: Ian takes Tom kary1371 05-06-05 7
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 tribephyl 05-06-05 3
   RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 samboohoo 05-06-05 5
       RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 Brownroach 05-06-05 8
           RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 michel 05-06-05 9
   RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13 kary1371 05-06-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-05, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
Gender lines are drawn as one group hatches a plan to vote off the Survivor who doesn't win Immunity.

Women vs men, doesn't work yet again!

One Survivor feels betrayed when the winner of a Challenge chooses a different tribemate to enjoy the Reward.

Ian wins reward and the car and takes Tom? Is he really that stupid to leave the 3 women alone? Or are the women really stupid? Stupid is as stupid does, sir.

Going into Tribal Council, one Survivor holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship. Which way will the vote swing?

Tom wins immunity and is torn about voting out his new friend Caryn...but this isn't personal, it's business.

LadyInBlue 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-06-05, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyInBlue Click to send private message to LadyInBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"

I think it is more of Katie being upset at Ian for not bringing her along. I dont think either Tom and Ian are stupid to leave the girls. So Ian probably brings Caryn - she's the easiest to manipulate to ensure Jenn goes.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-06-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ian takes Tom"
"So Ian probably brings Caryn"

I spoiled it a few days ago on Sucks, Ian takes Tom

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-06-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ian takes Tom"
Thank you Bianca!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 05:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
I hate to ask this question, but, normally ...

The F5 episode is on Thursday and the F4 episode is on the following Sunday.
Is that not the case this time?

Or are we getting clues from both episodes in this misdirection?

Granted, "an alliance" can mean more than one person, but in this case it seems more singular ... as opposed to a "friendship" which is definitely only one person.
So is this an "F2 choice" here?
"1 survivor wearing the necklace, who does he/she choose? Friend or Partner? How will the jury vote?"

tribe

I'm sure I missed something.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"

I got the impression this would have something to do with Katie/Ian. The previews show him saying something to Katie about stepping away. Is he trying to decide to stay with Tom and Karen and vote off Katie or Jen or is he trying to decide to vote with Katie and Jenn to take out Caryn?

Icey bounced my Dicey

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
It seems to me this could apply to any of them except probably Jenn.

Might this not turn out to be a "Christy" elimination? Caryn *thinks* she has the power because she can stick with her friends Tom and Ian to get rid of Jenn (presumably), or she can vote with the all-girl alliance to get rid of Tom or Ian. If she appears too noncommital to both factions, they gang up and take her out.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
I think Ian will feel torn between his alliance with Tom who wants him to vote out Jenn and his friendship with Katie who wants him to vote for Caryn.
If it were Katie, she'd be torn between 2 friendships, either Ian or Jenn.
Jenn has a friendship with Katie but no alliance.
Caryn has an alliance with Tom but no friendship.
Tom's alliance is with Ian and that is also his only friend so there wouldn't be a conflict.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-06-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 13"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-05 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

Yes tribephyl it is.

The final is Sunday May 15 8pm Eastern and 10pm Eastern is the reunion.

But I also have to agree with Samboohoo, with the previews from last night I have to think that Katie guilts trip Ian...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •