The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jessica is unamerican"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

subwife3 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subwife3 Click to send private message to subwife3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jessica is unamerican"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-05 AT 07:23 PM (EST)

I am so completely sick to death of Jessica. How well does it speak of her mom to have raised the most self-centered, narcissitic person I have ever seen. I am a military wife and it makes me want to vomit when she goes on about how she dosn't approve of the patriotic symbalisms on 9/11. How dare she. It was an attack on our COUNTRY. Not on her mother or family personally. These terrorists hated AMERICA not Jessica. Stop you bawling be the kind of person your mother would have wanted you to be. You make me sick. My children will spend this holiday season without their father because we believe that this should never happen again. That we will stick up for our country and tell the terrorist "you will not do this to us!" Grow up, Jessica, Queen of the universe, we are all sad over the lose of everyone who passed on 9/11. It happen more significantly to you but the truth is, it happened to the whole country. How dare you say we shouldn't grieve, a peice of every american died that day. Who the hell are you that only you and your lose matters?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jessica is unamerican MareSINY 11-30-05 1
 RE: Jessica is unamerican marlar 11-30-05 2
 RE: Jessica is unamerican bentherdunthat 11-30-05 3
 RE: Jessica is unamerican Bebo 11-30-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MareSINY 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MareSINY Click to send private message to MareSINY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jessica is unamerican"
First off it's LOSS not LOSE.

I live and work in NYC and I experienced 9/11 first hand and I honestly don't believe people from other parts of the country have any clue what it was like that day. You watched it on TV, we lived it first hand. I stood on the street and watched the first tower collapse and I ran for my life as the giant clouds of dust and debris came pouring down the streets towards us. I can tell you, those feelings never leave. Jessica not only lost her mother, but she experienced 9/11 first hand.

I don't believe that Jessica is unpatriotic, I think she has a hard time accepting a war that followed, a war many people see as a result of 9/11. She doesn't want her mothers death to be an excuse for war. I understand why she feels the way she feels, I think she sees it as two wrongs don't make a right. She IS entitled to her feelings and opinions, and I've never seen her bash America, so I think calling her unpatriotic is silly.

And before you start bashing, I believe in the war, I am all for this country, and I have a brother-in-law who just retired from the Navy.

marlar 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marlar Click to send private message to marlar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jessica is unamerican"
I don't understand how Jessica can say that 9/11 isn't a patriotic "thing". What else could it be? Terrorists attacked our country. We love our country and want to protect it so that this tragedy doesn't happen again. The people who died were the first sacrifices in this war. Many others are sacrificing by being away from their loved ones. Jessica makes me very angry. Is she not patrtiotic?

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-30-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jessica is unamerican"

The patriotic symbolism that I believe that Jessica objects to is, the WHORING of a national tragedy to promote a twisted and amoral political agenda. Jessica has spoken freely that she resents the fact that the attacks on 9-11 (and subsequently her mother's death)are being used to justify war on a country THAT DID NOT ATTACK US.She has said that her mother was a proponent of peace, and that she would have hated that the circumstances of her death were used as a political bargaining chip and a reason to go to war. She has never EVER said that no one else has a right to grieve 9/11.
And the last time I checked we had a little thing in our constitution called a first ammendment. It entitles her-and every American-to speak freely. THAT is how she "dares".
I believe your husband is serving this very moment to protect that same constitution-as did my husband and I.

I'm sorry that your children have to be without their father during the holidays. I hope he returns safely.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jessica is unamerican"
There are a number of open discussions about Jessica on the Individual Houseguest forum.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •