The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 11 & 12 Locations: Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 11 & 12 Locations: Speculation"
Does anybody have any idea where these are supposed to be filmed? I still think that Survivor will go to Madagascar, Greece, or Canada. Who knows or just feels like Speculating?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 11 & 12 Locations: Spe... weltek 05-03-05 1
 RE: Survivor 11 & 12 Locations: Spe... Loree 05-03-05 2
 You are all wrong Q 05-04-05 3
 RE: Survivor 11 & 12 Locations: Spe... bondt007 05-04-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 11 & 12 Locations: Speculation"
From recent news reports, looks like Machu Pichu is out.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 11 & 12 Locations: Speculation"
I heard The Andes. But I can't remember now where I read that.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "You are all wrong"
The ink is still wet on the deal, but I have it in my hand. They will be filming in my backyard. I had to upgrade my fish pond, and plant some bamboo, but that sealed the deal. So its Survivor North Carolina next. The biggest problem to face the new survivors will be the mosquitos, Bebo stalking around my neighborhood, and all those damn neighbor cats. But hey if I play my cards right, they might just eat a few of them for me, and who would notice, as there are about 25 of them.

OK, just kidding, and I am in a punchy mood so bear with me, and this isnt bashers or fanatics, so I will try to stick to the thread topic.

I am hoping for Madagascar. It would be a perfect location. Other than that I have heard it could be off the east coast of Africa other than Madagascar. Perhaps some smaller islands etc. But that is just what I can remember from reading other boards.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-04-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 11 & 12 Locations: Speculation"

Greenland. ...or Q's backyard, is what I'm going with.

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •