The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
Thanks for Fever!

Voiceover

VO> Survivor Thursday...
JP> We're down to 6
VO> Tribal alliances crumble
Katie> Gregg and Jenn need to be split
VO> Friends will betray friends
Ian> I came to play a game
VO> And who's really calling the shots
Gregg> Caryn will be going home tonight
Caryn> The only thing I can do is to keep close to Tom and Ian
VO> Plus when you combine the most difficult challenges into one...
JP> Wow
VO> Anything can happen...
VO> With 3 episodes to go...
Tom> Desperate times call for desperate measures
VO> We'll keep you guessing 'till the end
JP> Fourth member of our jury
VO> New Survivor, CBS Thursday

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps volsfan 04-29-05 1
 RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps fer33 04-29-05 2
 RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps fleaismycat 04-30-05 3
 A couple of observations volsfan 04-30-05 4
   New Swimsuits? Krautboy 04-30-05 5
       RE: New Swimsuits? volsfan 04-30-05 6
           RE: New Swimsuits? Fire Fly 04-30-05 7
               RE: New Swimsuits? michel 04-30-05 8
   RE: A couple of observations gwrbassin 05-02-05 14
 RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps Scarlett O Hara 04-30-05 9
   RE: Tom has immunity again? Thaibeach 04-30-05 10
       RE: Tom has immunity again? Scarlett O Hara 05-01-05 11
       Mega/Super Immunity Challenge Flowerpower 05-01-05 12
       RE: Tom has immunity again? PepeLePew13 05-01-05 13
 RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps samboohoo 05-02-05 15
   RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps ohboy 05-02-05 16
       RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps Debberz13 05-03-05 17
           RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps volsfan 05-03-05 18
               RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps Debberz13 05-03-05 19
                   RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps PepeLePew13 05-03-05 20
                       RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps Debberz13 05-04-05 29
   RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps Owlster 05-03-05 22
       For comparing... volsfan 05-03-05 23
           RE: For comparing... PepeLePew13 05-05-05 31
 RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps JohnMc 05-03-05 21
   RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps Brownroach 05-03-05 24
 RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps mdldw 05-03-05 25
   RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps knuckles487 05-03-05 26
       RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps mdldw 05-03-05 27
 RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps TeamJoisey 05-04-05 28
 RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps LadyInBlue 05-05-05 30
   RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps Brownroach 05-05-05 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-29-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
I guess Gregg wins reward as he is shown swimming with the dolpins in the first few caps. That is the reward this episode isn't it?

fer33 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fer33 Click to send private message to fer33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
vidcaps 48 & 49 look to be at a different time from 47.

In 47 Tom has no necklace and Jenn has no buff as a headband.

Fer

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
I know there is a joke just waiting to be found in number 40.

Weird how Caryn's is the only picture in black and white.

04-30-05, 11:15 AM (EST)
4. "A couple of observations"
I think these are at the RC:

As we see Jiffy in the first one with his cap on and then in the last one we see his cap as Gregg is celebrating. I went back and checked and the challenge board does have this as a swim with the dolphins RC so the first few pics are of Gregg swimming.

I believe this is the beginning of the IC because it doesn't look like Jiffy is wearing his red cap and I don't think Gregg has his buff around his neck.

BTW: Where did Gregg's red shorts come from?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-30-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "New Swimsuits?"

Gregg has a new red swimsuit and Jenn is wearing a new white two-piece. New swimsuits were probably part of the "Swimming with the Dolphins" reward...and since they are wearing them in this challenge, we can conclude that it's for Immunity.

Krautboy

04-30-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: New Swimsuits?"
I totally agree with it being IC. I at first thought it might be Gregg's underwear that he was wearing during this challenge but you can see in the confessional shot that it is indeed new shorts. His undies aren't that come that far down his legs either.

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Swimsuits?"

VC 47 certainly does not look like the same time as those VC's around it, although they all look like they could be a TC setting. Tom has the IN in 49. He wins IC or is this recycled?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Swimsuits?"
If the reward gives new swimsuit to Jenn and Gregg, then the obstacle course is also part of the IC. In 34 we see Jenn in white and in 41 it is Gregg in red. The RC might involve the machine gun and Gregg had done OK in that. Also in episode 1 Tom had been first in almost every section of the obstacle course. Him winning here wouldn't be a surprise.

gwrbassin 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gwrbassin Click to send private message to gwrbassin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A couple of observations"
I also think that pics 16 through 20 are the reward challenge. you can see some kind of handle pulls that appear to control some sort of torch that is hanging over the water. If you look at the pictures are of a torch over the water and in the last one it is just hitting the water. If IC is a super challenge of prior challenges then this is part of the reward challenge because we have not seen this type of thing before. It must be something were if your torch gets put out in the water you are out of the challenge.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-30-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-05 AT 10:24 PM (EST)

Welcome back Firefly!! It's good to see you out and about on the boards!

It looks to me that our reward is a trip to swim with the dolphins and from vidcaps 11 through 14, it looks like Greg wins this and takes Jen and possibly Katie (both of whom look like they are showered and cleaned up btw). Meanwhile, back at Koror, the three left behind are Caryn, Tom and Ian (No. 27). Finally, it shows Ian and Tom plotting out their F2 strategy and sealing the deal with a handshake ...

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-30-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tom has immunity again?"
It looks to me like (part of) the Immunity Necklace may have been airbrushed off Tom in photo#47.

In #47, Tom has something that looks like the thick brown part of the IN around his neck, but the beads and stuff are missing. I don't think this is his buff, because you can see in #49 that it's part of the IN.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-01-05, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tom has immunity again?"
All I see in no. 47 is Tom's brown buff. Maybe if we could blow up the picture, we could see it better ...

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Mega/Super Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-05 AT 06:11 AM (EST)

The shots that we have of the IC appear to be of a very long obstacle course that could involve the hardest of the past challenges for the remaining survivors. We see the climbing up/over/under that they had to do in ep 1, we see perhaps Jenn untying some knots, we see Gregg eating something...perhaps the balute, we see the gun and targets.... I think that this is the super challenge, such like the one they had in Vanuatu.

I'd give the early edge to Tom! ETA: Perhaps it will be run in heats....winners of first heat move on to the next, winners of second heat move on, etc., till it's down to two....is that Greg and Tom competing together in the last heat?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tom has immunity again?"
>It looks to me like (part
>of) the Immunity Necklace may
>have been airbrushed off Tom
>in photo#47.

You might be onto something. I blew it up but it's hard to get a clear read into what's where or not there. There does seem to be a definite blur in the area between Tom's neck and Jenn's hair so make of it what you will. I've also put a question mark beside an area that might be blurred out or be hiding a part of the IN.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"

This pic, # 49 looks to be a very good shot. All of the male players at some point appear to be wearing their buffs around their necks, and Tom even has his shirt on his head at one point. But in this pic, it definately looks to me like beads on the right side (Tom's left) against his black shirt.

Icey bounced my Dicey

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
looks like in #44 Tom and Ian are battling it out for IC. It appears that Tom wins - as the pictures of them at TC, looks like Greg is wearing his new shorts. Not sure though it's very dark. So if Tom wins. then Ian and Caryn (Katie to go with Ian) vote off Gregg. I wonder though if maybe they are recycled pictures, why would they give it all away in the promos. Maybe they just recycled pics from previous TC's and that is why they are not showing the whole group. As just from the vids you can see who wins RC. and who wins IC. Seems strange that's all.

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
I think the biggest clues given in the caps this week may be caps 23, 24, & 25. In these caps we see Ian with a look if digust on his face followed by a cap of Greg and then a cap of Caryn with a look of disgust on her face with Jenn in the backgroung. Very telling caps IMHO.

05-03-05, 08:23 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-05 AT 08:28 AM (EST)

And just what are they telling? I don't follow...the pick of Gregg is after RC because he has on his new shorts. The other two caps could be taken anytime but what do they tell you?

05-03-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
I think they are telling us that Greg and Jenn are on everyone else's hit list this week. We already know why...for plotting against Tom and for winning the family reward. Katie does not fall out of favor because she comes back and tells all.

BTW Very funny Wezzie...what you did on the Sucks boards...but I have a good memory

05-03-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"

>BTW Very funny Wezzie...what you did
>on the Sucks boards...but I
>have a good memory

? Do tell...

Scratch and sniff

05-04-05, 08:35 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
She removed her posts about this week's reward and in the place of the first one she wrote "Looking for something?"

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
Take a look at the background of pics #47 & 49. The background looks to be the same. There is a long stick and a torch just to the right of Tom in both pics. I agree with the thinking that the IN was airbrushed off one of the pictures.

05-03-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
23. "For comparing..."
You may be onto something:

Look at the bamboo pole holding the torch just over Tom's left shoulder in the first pic. I think the same pole is in the second pic. If you notice there appears to be a vine running to the left of the pole in both pics.

Cat...can you help us with arrows maybe?

05-05-05, 05:46 AM (EST)
31. "RE: For comparing..."
Vols, see my post above... I put in some yellow arrows pointing out where Tom's IN was airbrushed out from the first picture in your post.

Scratch and sniff

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"

Does the fact that Caryn is black and white and everyone else is in color mean that Caryn is the next boot? Could it be that obvious?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
These pictures are all from the opening credits.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

mdldw 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mdldw Click to send private message to mdldw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
I've got some questions. What is the significance of the torch thing falling into the water in pics #18-20? We hear "friends betray friends" as they show the knives for the stabbing in the back that Gregg does to Ian??!! I am pretty sure that pics 36 and 37 are Jenn- you can see her new white suit and her braids. But what is she doing? Don't know if any of this will even have any significance at all but just wondering about them, could they be telling us something?

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
>We hear "friends betray friends"
>as they show the knives
>for the stabbing in the
>back that Gregg does to
>Ian??!!

What knives? If you mean #16 and #17, those are levers used to drop the torches.

mdldw 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mdldw Click to send private message to mdldw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
Ok, duh! guess I was making more out of it than it was. Is this part of the reward challenge?

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-04-05, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-05 AT 00:32 AM (EST)

I think cap #49 clearly tells us that Tom wins immunity.

He's wearing the necklace. There is a distinct vine over his left shoulder.

Here are frames from TC following Tom's two previous individual immunity victories.

Tom is all the way at the end, no torches or vines behind him.

A pair of torches behind Tom, but no vine.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

LadyInBlue 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyInBlue Click to send private message to LadyInBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
I have been a lurker for sometime - just didnt have the nerve to post anything.

My 2 cents worth - Re Vidcaps #46 - #50.

If the spoilers are correct, 46, 47, 49 have the photos of the bootees in the correct sequence. Does it show that Tom makes it only to F3 leaving Katie and Ian as the F2.

BTW, I am an Ian fan.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ep. 12 Web Promo Vid Caps"
The close-ups are of the people that are in danger at this TC.

Katie: "Gregg and Jenn need to be broken up."

Gregg: "Caryn is going home tonight."

And we know from the other preview that there is a plot to get rid of Tom.

Ian and Katie are the safest *for tonight*.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •