The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-29-05, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12"
The aftermath of an emotional Tribal Council and stormy weather combine for a night the tribe will never forget.

To their surprise and delight, some Survivors are overwhelmed by a visit from their loved ones.

A strong alliance leaves one castaway on the outside looking in, with Immunity the only chance for survival.

Paranoia sets in as alliances crumble and some Survivors feel like they've lost control of the game.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12 fallingtogether 04-29-05 1
   RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12 Debberz13 04-29-05 2
       RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12 Loree 04-29-05 3
           RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12 braveheart 04-29-05 4
               Your sig pic is too large IceCat 04-29-05 6
                   RE: Your sig pic is too large braveheart 04-30-05 9
           RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12 Bebo 04-29-05 5
               RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12 Debberz13 04-30-05 7
                   RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12 Brownroach 05-03-05 12
 RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12 Krautboy 04-30-05 8
   Gregg is dead meat Round Robin 05-03-05 10
       RE: Gregg is dead meat Loree 05-03-05 11
           RE: Gregg is dead meat michel 05-03-05 13
               RE: Gregg is dead meat Brownroach 05-04-05 14
               RE: Gregg is dead meat Bebo 05-04-05 15
                   Stormy Weather TorontoFan1 05-04-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fallingtogether 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-05, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fallingtogether Click to send private message to fallingtogether Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12"
A strong alliance leaves one castaway on the outside looking in, with Immunity the only chance for survival.

Definatly Caryn here. Caryn's gameplan was fleshed out a bit last episode. We saw her going to Tom, telling him about Katie. And we saw say how she has no really alliance. Plus Tom told her about the alliance of five. So I think they're really trying to convince us that Caryn is in trouble, when in fact, Caryn is one of the few people that Tom can really trust (Ian being the other). So it'll be interesting to see what happens next episode. I really think Tom has this game in the bag. I mean he's got Ian, Caryn and Gregg under his wing. Ian controlls Katie, Gregg controls Jenn...

Anyway, I'm getting carried away...

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12"
There is no previews thread up so I thought I should post this here. Looks like the spoilers are true that Greg, Katie, and Jenn go on reward. Jenn is seen wearing a (never seen before)blue tank top and she and Katie both have very clean hair. Is Greg not seen because he shaved?

I can see several things that could happen to cause Greg's demise this ep.(per Mer's spoiler) First on the reward trip, he tries to talk Katie into dumping Tom this week and she blabs, two Tom is very ticked off he didn't get to spend more time with his family member because Greg didn't choose him to go on the reward, and three Caryn has proven her loyalty to Tom plus wins the IN.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-05 AT 09:06 AM (EST)

If this reward involves more food. I could see Tom, Caryn and Ian thinking Greg should have taken Ian or given up his place to Ian. Gregg went on the reward feast with Tom, Caryn and Janu. Now he is taking Jenn and Katie. That would mean Ian is the only tribe member that did not get to go away and eat.

This means Gregg will be getting stronger. And Ian and Tom have to be worried about Gregg dominating challenges. They would not be as worried about Katie and Jen.

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12"
If part of the reward involves swimming with dolphins and Ian is a dolphin trainer, maybe Greg feels Ian's been around enough dolphins and doesn't need to go...(lol)

Also, maybe Greg doesn't want the men to have any further hardy nutrition because it will help make them stronger in the challenges. Greg must feel that he's going to at least last longer than Caryn at this point, and therfore compete in further challenges.
Gregg wouldn't take Caryn because he feels what's the point, she's going next so he will try to persuade Katie over to the Jenn/Greg allaince.

Braveheart

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Your sig pic is too large"
See below for sig pic guidelines:

This optional single line of text is either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER...

Here is a smaller version of your grpahic that will meet the guidelines:

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Your sig pic is too large"
Thanks IceCat,

Is this a little better?

Braveheart

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12"
Gregg thinks he has a solid alliance of 4 with Jenn, Katie, and Ian. We saw them talking together about getting rid of Tom. He has to feel comfortable with his alliance after convincing people to stick with the plan of voting out Steph.

Now he has a reward that he can share with 2 of the 3 in his alliance. The problem is, he shows the 4th member what the pecking order is when he makes his choice. So Ian, realizing that Gregg's plan has Ian in fourth place, sees that convincing Katie to stick with Tom and Caryn is the much more desirable option. He'll have no trouble convincing Katie to go along with his decision, since it has to be perfectly clear who Gregg and Jenn would take to the final two if given the option...each other.

Leaving Ian behind shows him the writing on the wall, and he has no trouble getting Caryn and Tom to agree that now is the time to get rid of Gregg. Once Katie's back, she'll easily agree, seeing this gives her a much better shot at final 2.

And per the spoilers:
- Gregg gets booted as a consequence of his choice for the reward challenge - Ian plots against him.
- Caryn goes fifth - This has me leaning toward a Jenn IC win. Since they can't send her back to her boy toy just yet, they get rid of Caryn, who is no longer of any use. Since Ian would never support getting rid of Katie, Tom could offer the unpopular Caryn to be jettisoned and keep Katie from going after him.
- Jenn goes fourth - No reason to keep her.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12"

>
>And per the spoilers:
>- Gregg gets booted as a
>consequence of his choice for
>the reward challenge - Ian
>plots against him.
>- Caryn goes fifth - This
>has me leaning toward a
>Jenn IC win. Since
>they can't send her back
>to her boy toy just
>yet, they get rid of
>Caryn, who is no longer
>of any use. Since
>Ian would never support getting
>rid of Katie, Tom could
>offer the unpopular Caryn to
>be jettisoned and keep Katie
>from going after him.
>- Jenn goes fourth - No
>reason to keep her.

I think you are right. Katie blabs Greg's plan to Tom and Ian after he takes her on reward and tries to get her to join his and Jenn's alliance.

Tom wins the IN this week in the combo of previous challenges.He has the participated in almost all of them the first time around giving him the advantage, plus we may have a cap of him with the IN on at tribal (unless it is a recycle)

Greg goes to LL this week for plotting against Tom and Ian.

The plan is to take out Jenn next week for the same offense but she suprises everyone and wins the IN so the vote has to change to Caryn. OR Caryn tries to get the girl alliance together again and pays for it. Because it is really had to believe Jenn wins anything! LOL

Looks like Mer isn't going to make any mistakes. I have a feeling Tom is going to win all the INs from here on making it impossible to vote him out. He will at least win the final 4 IN or Katie would be able to get Ian and Jenn to dump him.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12"
I originally thought Katie blabbing to Tom/Ian would be the cause of Gregg's downfall, but after last week I think it will go down slightly differently.

As we found out, Katie does want Tom out, so she should be amenable to Gregg/Jenn's proposal that they get rid of him. But in the preview, Ian and Caryn are telling Tom about the plot, and Tom asks if Katie is in on it too.

Caryn is going to gum up the works by siding with Tom and Ian. Tom will probably call Katie out about the plot, and when Katie realizes that Tom, Ian and Caryn are all going to vote for Gregg, she'll have no choice but to go along to prevent a tie at TC.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-30-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See-BS Misdirection: Episode 12"

"To their surprise and delight, some Survivors are overwhelmed by a visit from their loved ones."

This sounds like only Gregg, Jenn and Katie get to visit with their loved ones. The will probably arrive at the yacht to find their loved ones waiting for them...surprised, overwhelmed and delighted.

Krautboy

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-03-05, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Gregg is dead meat"
KB, if that's how it went down, the three left behind will all hit the ceiling over not being picked, and they'll get Little Miss Blabbermouth to vote with them. Gregg is doomed.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Gregg is dead meat"
Well Gregg definitely is showing Tom and Ian where his loyalties lie. And it isn't with the men. So it will be easy for them to decide he's the biggest threat of the others and to vote him out NOW.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Gregg is dead meat"
I agree with Brownroach on how it is going to happen, except Tom doesn't have to go to Katie. Ian would take care of that. I can also imagine that once Gregg is gone, it will be Katie that forces Caryn's boot, making good on the spoilers once more. It certanily won't be because Jenn wins immunuty!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Gregg is dead meat"
it will be Katie that forces Caryn's boot, making good on the spoilers once more. It certanily won't be because Jenn wins immunuty!

I agree here too -- Katie won't want Caryn leeching onto Tom any longer. The Gregg boot is primarily to break Gregg and Jenn up, but it's not a priority for Jenn to go next.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Gregg is dead meat"
>It certanily won't be because Jenn wins immunuty!

I've been thinking it over, and you're right. The spoilers indicate that Ian and Tom are challenge hogs, and Jenn has shown no strength in challenges whatsoever, so I no longer lean toward Jenn doing well at an IC.

And it's an easy call for Katie and Ian to vote off Caryn before Jenn. Her loyalty to Tom is obvious, while Jenn has not been Tom's blind follower. Katie would be looking ahead to F4, when they could try and get rid of Tom, and Jenn would be far more likely to go along with them than Caryn.

My new leaning? Tom wins F4 IC, so that Katie has no choice but to vote out Jenn.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

TorontoFan1 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-04-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TorontoFan1 Click to send private message to TorontoFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Stormy Weather"
Any speculation as to what Tom and Ian are looking at when they make "Oh, no" comments??

Wonder if it is linked to the "stormy weather" ?

Maybe the boat gets loose or gets bashed around by falling branches??

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •