The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-05, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Oops. I'm a leetle bit late with this. Sorry 'bout that.

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Tom. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Katie (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Katie tribephyl 04-27-05 1
 Katie Flowerpower 04-27-05 2
 Stephenie JuniorTheorist 04-27-05 3
 Stephanie - What MB wanted Tammy to... Q 04-27-05 4
 Stephanie mmm_link 04-27-05 5
 Tom Flipper 04-27-05 6
 Steph Owlster 04-27-05 7
 Steph Loree 04-27-05 8
 Stephenie emydi 04-27-05 9
 Katie Brownroach 04-27-05 10
 Stephenie smokedog 04-27-05 11
 Stephenie PenMike 04-27-05 12
 Ka-Ka-Ka- Katie!!! Scarlett O Hara 04-27-05 13
 Stephenie wendyp 04-27-05 14
 Katie Thaibeach 04-27-05 15
 Caryn iatovttotx78 04-27-05 16
 Katie LibraRising 04-27-05 17
   VOTE CHANGE: Steph LibraRising 04-27-05 21
 Stephanie Devious Weasel 04-27-05 18
 Stephenie braveheart 04-27-05 19
 Stephanie Debberz13 04-27-05 20
 Steph strid333 04-27-05 22
 stephanie littletown 04-27-05 23
 Tom kingfish 04-27-05 24
 Stephenie Mon Cherie 04-27-05 25
 Stephanie tribalwatcher 04-27-05 26
 Steph survivorscott 04-27-05 27
 Steph Capn2patch 04-27-05 28
 caryn justwrong 04-27-05 29
 Katie Krautboy 04-27-05 30
 This is bullcrap, but it'll be Step... Round Robin 04-27-05 31
 Steph nattynats 04-27-05 32
 Stephanie weecama 04-28-05 33
 Stephanie dreamerbeliever 04-28-05 34
 Stephanie dabo 04-28-05 35
 Stephenie redbeard103152 04-28-05 36
 Katie biancaxxx 04-28-05 37
 Stephenie tinybubs 04-28-05 38
 ....ugh......steph.... applejack93 04-28-05 39
 Katie kary1371 04-28-05 40
 Steph RustytheNail 04-28-05 41
 Stephenie Tinman 04-28-05 42
 Steph. greg2557 04-28-05 43
 Steph zazzy 04-28-05 44
 Steph Dene 04-28-05 45
 Stephenie montanagirl 04-28-05 46
 Katie bondt007 04-28-05 47
 Stephanie Swami 04-28-05 48
 Stephenie AyaK 04-28-05 49
   Vote total so far AyaK 04-28-05 50
 Steph Little Duck 04-28-05 51
 Katie sylvester 04-28-05 52
 Steph DRONES 04-28-05 53
 Katie Jims02 04-28-05 54
 Steph MDSkinner 04-28-05 55
 Stephenie DearAbby 04-28-05 56
 Stephanie Estee 04-28-05 57
 Stephanie seahorse 04-28-05 58

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 05:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Katie"
Taking the "sherpa-vote".

Plus it's been a little to one-sided as of late.

And if anyone deserves a vote ... it's the 2000lb. whale in the room ... so to speak!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Katie"
I'm with you Tribe....let's boycott the vote and boot who WE want to boot....no contest, Katie eventually will be toast!

JuniorTheorist 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-05, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JuniorTheorist Click to send private message to JuniorTheorist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Stephenie"
I wasn't aware we were voting Katie out of spite. ;)

Don't get me wrong: I'd love to.
No, really, really, love to.
Can we vote someone out, please? Please, MB, please?

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Stephanie - What MB wanted Tammy to Be"
We will lose our threat in Steph this week. The girls don't need her, at least Katie does not, to get to the F4 and in fact, why would Katie/Jenn want her around? She can whoop them both in challenges.

So we finally got what Tammy from S4 should have been. A super strong woman, who can play the game as well. Had it not been for Nurse John and those stupid coconuts. But alas, we will have to settle for Steph having outlasted her entire tribe and proven she has what it takes to be the ultimate survivor, all except the votes that is.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-27-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Stephanie"
Her strong work ethic and cunning play will come back to haunt her.

Flipper 53 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flipper Click to send private message to Flipper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tom"
A tidal wave of lucidity will wash over the remaining survivors as they realize with astounding clarity that when Ian wins immunity, it may be their one and only chance to rid themselves of the biggest threat to them all - Tom.

Oh, also wild boars will be found on the island, and they will fly.

Good luck Stephanie - You Rule!

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Steph"
I hate to see her go. She is, by far, my favorite player of all time. She plays the game hard and with as much integrity as this game allows.

Too bad Gregg and Jenn can't see the benefit of aligning with Caryn and Steph. They'd all go farther in the game. Oh, well. We armchair quarterbacks will just have to accept the fate of the game.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Steph"
She almost went last week but Janu quit.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Stephenie"
she has become a bit whiny of late, but nothing can compare to the jr. high president of student body of Koror...Katie...but alas it is not to be

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Katie"
I'll jump on the spite train. In fact, I think I'll vote for Katie next week, and the week after...

But we know who's really's leaving: She, That Everyone's Paranoia Hastens.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-27-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Stephenie"
So long, Ulong.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Stephenie"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-05 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

Classic error! At seven, the underdogs should overthrow the dominant alliance (T/I/K). Problem is, Gregg and Stephenie think they are in that alliance. Stephenie will go, but it should be Tom.........

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Ka-Ka-Ka- Katie!!!"
I'm for making this season fun!! Let's vote out who WE want for a change!

Katie, you are a useless human being out there and therefore, you ARE the weakest link and are "least deserving" of still being in the game!

Good-bye!
Scarlett

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-27-05, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Stephenie"
sorry your time is up...you were picked on the wrong team...... bye!

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Katie"
Not that I really think the cow will be moo-ted...I don't have that kind of luck! But I like Steph too much to write her name.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Caryn"
I want to be different and i really don't like her
she can go home now

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Katie"
Heck, I'll play too. What fun is it to be right when the answer's already been handed to you? Maybe if we collectively send our will to get rid of Katie, it will alter time and somehow she'll go.

After all, the woman is large enough to have the gravitational pull of a black hole, so altering time isn't that much of a stretch.

(Bye, Steph. I'll try to act surprised)

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "VOTE CHANGE: Steph"
OK, OK, I'll play right. For the good of the board and all, to save us from embarassment.

But can I just ask if Katie is the exception about curves on women never being bad?

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Stephanie"
Well, I'm the one person that likes Katie. And we have to have the actual bootee win the vote, or we'll be laughed out of the reindeer games.

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Stephenie"
But yes, it really should be Tom or Katie.
You rock Steph!

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Stephanie"
I wish it was all a big plan on Steph's part to show I, K,&T that per Coby, Greg and Jenn were after them but Mer says no. Who I wish was going Jenn.. she is useless at least Katie is a schemer.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Steph"
Unless she actually wins immunity, I think she is gone.

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "stephanie"
bye-bye

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Tom"
If I was there, I'd vote Tom.

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-27-05, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Stephenie"
As much as I hate it, she's gone.

tribalwatcher 56 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribalwatcher Click to send private message to tribalwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Stephanie"
Koror won't be quitting one by one to save her, Janu and Coby were flukes.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-27-05, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Steph"
or the rest of the Ulong tribe, however you want to say it

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Steph"
I know the protest vote has been going to Katie but mine goes to Jiffy. When a host starts to believe that he knows what's best the game and takes action into determining the course of events, has outlived his welcome. Jeff it's time for you to go.

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "caryn"
just something about that "i could be in real trouble" comment she made on the preview.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Katie"
Tribe, Flowerpower, Scarlett, Brownroach and Thaibeach can't all be wrong...

Krautboy

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "This is bullcrap, but it'll be Stephenie"
I made the accurate vote, but as a protest I will not post my usual spiel. May the rest of them be eaten by the rats.

nattynats 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nattynats Click to send private message to nattynats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Steph"
I hope I'm wrong, but she's just too damn good and the other girlies feel threatened so she must go...

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-28-05, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Stephanie"

Stephanie, but can dream that its Katie .

~puddin~

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Stephanie"
Stephanie must go and Katie must stay I say! I luv Katie, I luv Katie, I luv Katie! And I love being in the minority.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Stephanie"
Perfectly positioned to improve her chances by strengthening an existing Koror alliance, she opts instead to try to foment a revolution and create a new alliance, a strategy virtually doomed to fail.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-28-05, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Stephenie"
No Janu is not good news for the last Ulong member.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-28-05, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Katie"
Tribe, Flowerpower, Scarlett, Brownroach, Thaibeach and KrautBoy can't ALL be wrong... HAHA ;)

Arrivederci Stephenie!

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-05, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Stephenie"
In a season that has been too predictable, she was one of the few reasons to continue watching. Damn shame to see her go.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-28-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "....ugh......steph...."
Maybe we'll be lucky and Tom will realise that nobody cares he is a NY firefighter and flee Palau because he has lost his hero status.

More than likely, however, Steph will be the final victim of the worst tribe ever (not only in Survivor, but in the whole world).

I.am.sad.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Katie"
Tribe, Flowerpower, Scarlett, Brownroach, Thaibeach, KrautBoy and Bianca can't ALL be wrong...

Bye Steph!

RustytheNail 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RustytheNail Click to send private message to RustytheNail Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Steph"
Too boring now.

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Stephenie"
Hate it, but she's gone..... should be Katie as she is only good for braiding! Wish she'd have been the one to spend the night alone.

Bye, Steph - you were an awesome survivor!

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Steph."
Don't want to write her name down.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-28-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Steph"
Tears only take you so far...

Dene 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-05, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dene Click to send private message to Dene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Steph"
With "friends" like the remaining women....who needs enemies!!
Agree...should be Katie the Snitch!

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Stephenie"
It would rock if all the spoiling went down the tubes this week though...Bye!

-montanagirl

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Katie"
pleasepleaseplease

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Stephanie"
Because life and Survivor are rarely fair.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Stephenie"
I love the Katie protest votes ... but we all know what's happening this week. Unfortunately for Stephenie, Tom cares about the jury votes, and he knows he'd lose them if he double-crosses Gregg before Gregg has double-crossed him first.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Vote total so far"
This is post #50, summarizing 48 votes and 1 vote change. The only surprise is the size of the protest vote (!):

Stephenie........35
Katie................9
Tom.................2
Caryn...............2
Everyone else...UTR

Little Duck 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Duck Click to send private message to Little%20Duck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Steph"
What has she won? She lost every IC with ULONG and then lost the RC last week once she got to Koror. Strong?? I don't think that she is that strong. She has to go! Bye.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Katie "
As an official child of the 70's I simply can't resist a good protest.

I think Steph rocks, I will NOT write her name down.

Katie the rat, it is soooooo your time to go.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Steph"
Unfortunately she's going to over play her hand.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Katie"
It looks like we're going to vote "Steph" as a majority anyway, so I don't see the harm in throwing another vote at evil Katie.

...Besides, I want to be proud (?) to say that I got a vote wrong during Survivor Palau.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Steph"
Sad but true.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Stephenie"
The best player from the worst tribe.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Stephanie"
Gee, all the women in an alliance against all the men. Now when's the last time that worked out?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Stephanie"
Poor girl.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •