The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What I Would Do - Theories on "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shannonanddave 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shannonanddave Click to send private message to shannonanddave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What I Would Do - Theories on "
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-05 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

Here is what I think Stephanie should do and what I would do if I was in her position.

Now that she knows Tom, Ian, and Katie were going to vote her off, I think she should form an alliance with Caryn, Gregg, and Jen. The four of them can vote off Tom, Ian, and Katie one by one.

Then Stephanie should pull Gregg and Jen aside and say after those three are gone, its time to vote off Caryn. It will then be the three of them and Stephanie as proven to be much stronger and more will-power than Gregg and Jen. All she has to do is gain immunity for that one challenge and it will be Gregg vs. Jen in the TC.

Steph vs. Jen OR Steph vs. Gregg for TC. Come on - I think in this position the jury would most definitely vote for Steph to win it all. She already has two votes from Colby and Janu, I think.

The hitches in this plan are obviously regarding the immunity challenges. If Tom keeps winning that could mess up my theory, or if they get far enough and Steph loses immunity Gregg and Jen would vote her out easily.

What do you all think? This is my first post - be gentle! Haha,

Shannon

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What I Would Do - Theories on JuniorTheorist 04-26-05 1
 RE: What I Would Do - Theories on Ontheroadagain 04-26-05 2
 RE: What I Would Do - Theories on DRONES 04-26-05 3
 RE: What I Would Do - Theories on JohnMc 04-27-05 4
   RE: What I Would Do - Theories on Round Robin 04-27-05 5
 RE: What I Would Do - Theories on ceedee 04-27-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JuniorTheorist 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JuniorTheorist Click to send private message to JuniorTheorist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What I Would Do - Theories on "
I think Mark Burnett is very pleased that you're rooting for Stephenie. Everything about this show until now has been to focus on Tom and Stephenie.

I'd love to speculate about what Stephenie *should* do, but it's already clear from the promos, for one, that the alliance she's trying to build is all-female, not mixed. And we know from Mersaydeez's posts that Stephenie doesn't survive past this episode. Her story arc's done.

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-26-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What I Would Do - Theories on "
Although I like your theory, I'm afraid that it doesn't hold up. Gregg was clearly all for getting rid of Steph. He said he didn't want someone from Ulong-gone getting a chance of winning. Personally I think her best chance is to convince Tom and Ian she is more deserving than Caryn, Gregg or Jen. I felt that Tom and Ian would have preferred to vote Janu off last week, but didn't want to rock the boat that Gregg was trying to row -- basically get rid of Steph now and Janu later.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What I Would Do - Theories on "
Now that she knows Tom, Ian, and Katie were going to vote her off, I think she should form an alliance with Caryn, Gregg, and Jen. The four of them can vote off Tom, Ian, and Katie one by one.

Actually we don't know that. It was only hinted. That is one of the things that was so maddening about Janu quiting is that we won't know until the reunion show. IMO it was classic EPMB misdirection in order to gain sympathy for Steph and to give more drama to TC.

DRONES

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What I Would Do - Theories on "
Nice try, Shannon. But she knows that she was on the line. Had Janu not quit, she'd have been juror #2.

She knows that Gregg and Jenn were going to flop at 7. But Gregg is so hard set against keeping Steph that she'd never get him on her side.

Steph is a huge threat because if she's in F3, she'll win the whole game. At F3 she will make herself win immunity. And she would beat Rupert or Rudy or anybody who has ever played in F2. She is so well liked and has been in every single TC this season. To last that long does deserve to be rewarded.

Steph might get Caryn, and then maybe Katie. But Jenn is going to be tough to swing because of Gregg. That is about the only way that Steph can make it if she gets a girl alliance together. But even in the girl alliance, Steph is the winner, so why not at least try to compete against the guys, the known entity.

I love Steph to death, but she's gone.

Thanks for posting, Shannon. Nice ideas - I just don't agree with them.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What I Would Do - Theories on "
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-05 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

Steph can't trust a soul there. And by now she knows that, because she's not stupid. So if I were in her place, I'd make a speech right now in front of the whole tribe that if you put me on that jury, and you're in the final 2 against somebody who I thought was fairer to me than you were, when the final TC comes you will wish the wrath of God had fallen on you rather than my wrath that will fall on you at that TC. And not only will I bury you at the final TC, but I'll bury you on TES the day after my boot is shown and I'll bury you at the reunion show and at any other opportunity. Then when they boot me, I'd carry those threats out. I'd make it abundantly clear that anybody I thought was being unfair to me who made that final 2 would face Susan Hawk x4 to the 7th power at that final TC and forever after. If Steph plays Little Miss Meek and Mild, she's gonna go anyway, so her only recourse is to threaten to go nuclear.

ceedee 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ceedee Click to send private message to ceedee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What I Would Do - Theories on "
Of course we all know what will happen, but if we are playing "theories" and what-if's, then:

If I were Stephanie, I'd say that I'd have the best chance of staying if I could push Tom (who appears to like Steph and admire her) and Ian (who said he really likes her) to keep her on, and campaign to break up Jenn & Gregg. If Coby told her all the plans and strategies, then one would think Steph would pass on Gregg's plans to turn on Tom/Ian later. Tom values loyalty and you could see it was hurting him to think about voting Steph off. I'd chip away at that angle, and trust that Katie would do whatever the 2 guys said. Tom is so strong - so he wouldn't see her as a threat - where as all the women do.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince Jenn to go against Gregg, or Katie to go against Tom & Ian. I can't see it happening - and it would make the guys (and their loyal women) feel less guilty (in Tom and Ian's case) for going against their original alliance with Steph, at the start. Gives them all the more reason to vote her off.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •