The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Natalie & Will"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-03-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Natalie & Will"
What kind of insulting, condescending remark was that one that Natalie made to Will, "kinda like Charles Manson!" Well, yes Natalie, exactly like Charles Manson. Will is a cold blooded, psychopathic sociopathic murderer with such power and disregard for human life that he would not only order some dumb young girls on drugs to kill several people, but to make it 'messy' and cut out a pregnant woman's baby. Oh yes, and write some stuff on the walls to make it look racial! Now, why would Will respond incredulously to that? And then to try and justify her remark by saying something like, "you know like he had people on the outside do his dirty work while he was in prison!" What a sanctimonious, horrible person she is. I hope her mother didn't see that! OMH...this woman is hideous, and any shred of sympathy or respect I had for her is GONE!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Natalie & Will nailbone 09-03-04 1
   RE: Natalie & Will vixie 09-03-04 2
       RE: Natalie & Will Surveysez 09-03-04 3
           RE: Natalie & Will vixie 09-03-04 5
               RE: Natalie & Will RealityAddict 09-03-04 6
               RE: Natalie & Will Surveysez 09-03-04 7
                   RE: Natalie & Will vixie 09-03-04 10
               RE: Natalie & Will Glass 09-04-04 20
   RE: Natalie & Will RealityAddict 09-03-04 4
   RE: Natalie & Will nycubanpete 09-03-04 9
 RE: Natalie & Will Captain_Savem 09-03-04 8
   RE: Natalie & Will Menses 09-03-04 11
       RE: Natalie & Will motormouth 09-04-04 12
           RE: Natalie & Will HistoryDetective 09-04-04 13
               RE: Natalie & Will syren 09-04-04 15
                   RE: Natalie & Will HistoryDetective 09-04-04 16
                   RE: Natalie & Will vixie 09-04-04 17
                       RE: Natalie & Will syren 09-04-04 19
                       RE: Natalie & Will Glass 09-04-04 21
           RE: Natalie & Will sisterwoman 09-04-04 14
               RE: Natalie & Will vixie 09-04-04 18
                   RE: Natalie & Will sisterwoman 09-04-04 23
 RE: Natalie & Will Glass 09-04-04 22
   RE: Natalie & Will Lasann 09-04-04 24
       RE: Natalie & Will Glass 09-05-04 25
           RE: Natalie & Will vixie 09-05-04 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Natalie & Will"

I think you , and Will, are readaing way too much into this remark. What she was trying to say is that while he's locked up (like Manson), he's got people on the outside doing his dirty work for him (like Manson).

Will let his hatred for the twins color what he heard her say, and make it worse than it really is (like mosques/Starbucks )

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

09-03-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Boner, I love you, and agree with you more often than not, but I think there are about a number of other analogys she could've used, a million of other statements she could've made to express that thought. But, again, that's my opinion...and you know what they say about opinions being like a$$h@oles...every body's got one!

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-03-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Yes there are a million other analogys, however, who among us had not had the most inappropriate one jump into our head and come out our mouth before we could think. The difference is we are not on TV where verbal diarrhea can be seen by the world.

If they all took the time to think before they spoke, what fun would there be in watching them?

09-03-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Excellent point Sez, and I am certainly no stranger to "foot in mouth" syndrome! However, I do generally try to make amends as soon as I realise I've perhaps gone over the line.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-03-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Vix, Nat was trying to explain what she meant...and she could have tried to "take it back" but we'll never know thanks to CBS editing...they love to make a person everyone loves to hate look even more despicable

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-03-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Exactly. And for all of us, sometimes the only thing we can do is open our mouth to change feet. Cause it seemed Nat was trying to do something of the sort.

09-03-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Natalie & Will"
ROFLMAO sez! I still see it differently, but I'm laughing my a..
(NOT EVEN CLOSE WOMAN..now I'm LMAO! You have waaaay too much to laugh off!)

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Actually Sez, we saw Adria and Natalie have this conversation a week ago. She knew exactly what she was saying. More on why I think she said it in another post in a few minutes.

-Glass

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Thank you boner! I was thinking the same thing...

I also appreciate the fact that you can understand what Nat was getting at even though (based on your other posts) it seems you are not a twin fan. I like the way you post. I am a fan of A and Nat, but I try to see where other HGs are coming from...at least some of the time

nycubanpete 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nycubanpete Click to send private message to nycubanpete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Natalie & Will"
There is a huge difference though between mosques and starbucks. That remark comes out of ignorance of a culture and a people which is a sad statement on America today. Suppose your place of worship had been compared to the likes of a Baby Gap, Disney Store or even worse, an OTB. And I don't know about others, but I know personally I would much rather be compared to a soldier serving his/her country than let's say Charles Manson, Ted Bundy or Andrew Cunanan. Wouldn't you?

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-03-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Natalie & Will"

I'll have to disagree with that one. I don't think Nat meant anything insulting or condescending to Will in her Charles Manson analogy, and I thought it was a pretty good one to boot.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-03-04, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Natalie & Will"
I know exactly what Natalie meant by that remark...I think someone who has it in for Natalie would read into that remark by making it a big issue...as Will probably would.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-04-04, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Yep, I'm with you guys, I don't think Nat would have said it if she had known how it would have been interpreted.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Natalie & Will"
I think that she would have still said it - and gotten an even bigger kick out of it. Let's face it, when they talk to each other about other people, neither of the twins turned out to be a very nice person.
I don't happen to know too many people who would appreciate being compared to a serial killer.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Natalie & Will"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-04 AT 11:51 AM (EST)

I agree HDet....when I heard the comment I was like oh what did she say I thought that I had heard wrong....then when she said it again..in my mind I knew what she was meaning..but I was still thinking that it was weird that she would compare him to a serial killer off the top of her head just like that I don't run around thinking of killers on a regular basis....I think a comment like that can be taken two ways depending on the person saying it and the one recieing it....1 very badly...noone wants to be compared to a serial killer.....or 2 kinda complimentary on the mind side.....while he is crazy, psychotic and close to pure evil in my mind...he was able to persuade people to do something that he wanted do...he still is persuading..he has followers with websites dedicated to him still...all kinds of stuff.....some of our most intelligent people by todays terms would be considered insane..who is going to hold a kite in the middle of a lightening storm????....I know off topic..sorry....

vixie...the baby wasn't cut out that was a media frenzy....in my forensics class that is dedicated to the subject of serial killers we studied the charles manson family extensivly.......(treats for pup are in my pocket...but ya gotta stop slurping me....hehe)

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Thanks, syren. Natalie seemed to be quite malicious when she made the comment the first time and then instead of asking for forgiveness when Will heard it (aren't Christians supposed to be good at asking for forgiveness?) she instead tried to justify it...

Make no mistake: It was a very CLEVER remark, just not a nice one.

09-04-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Natalie & Will"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-04 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

I stand corrected darlin. I lived in So Cal when that happened, and there certainly was a lot of media hype (considering it was the late '60's particularly). I was thinking I got that from Bugliosi's book "The Family" but maybe not.
However, the whole thing was entirely too close to home for me, since I had a very lost and damaged cousin who drifted in and out of the Family for awhile, and although she wasn't in the inner circle I tremble to think she could easily have been. Unfortunately, she never did find her way and died in the early 80's. That may have something to do with my absolute horror at having a regular guy playing a RTV game compared to that monster. And do I think Natalie knew what she was saying? He!! yes, she knew. After reading the transcripts from the live feeds, I already knew that she was not nice at all.
And to whoever said that as Christians we should be focusing on forgiveness and not revenge...that is right on the money. "Vengence is mine, sayeth the Lord" and again. I think God is a little busy with the whole world crisis, famine, terrorism thing to be concerned with the outcome of BB5. Is he watching over all of us?..you bet. Is he telling A or N how to vote? not likely. Does he expect us to be contrite when we hurt someone, and ask for forgiveness. OH YES HE DOES? And we are not supposed to be concerned whether the person deserves it in our eyes...we're just supposed to do it. It's our salvation that's on the line, not the person we offendeds.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Sorry to hear about your cousin.....
And it may have been in that book, but it was also in the papers at that time...but seeing pics from the crime scene it isn't true...
the "family" was a horendous group, with one very manipulative leader.
and as for the rest of your post ...HERE HERE...preaching to the choir hun...

09-04-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Yeah Vixen, my sympathies, I couldn't imagine that sort of thing. Such a sweet lady, I'm always stunned by your stories.

--Is he watching over all of us?..you bet. Is he telling A or N how to vote? not likely.

LOL Vixen, I agree.

-Glass

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Well, I didn't hear the statement from Nat to Will- Bless MY heart- but I agree with the dog because I'm afraid not to hehee! I don't like Nat or A at all anymore. I LOVED them in the beginning, but they are creepy to me now. So anything that either of them say is gonna hit me in the wrong way. Real open-minded of me, huh?

09-04-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Natalie & Will"
You are so cute sistah! We love it when you come to play. And please don't be afraid of the dog..her bark really is worse than her bite! The only thing is the constant slobbering...yuck!

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Natalie & Will"
<sistah wiping slobber from face> Thanks pup! I love you too!

09-04-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Natalie & Will"
You know, it's funny, the whole Family business occurred WELL before I was even close to consciousness of the world, so it didn't strike me as something outrageous to say because it's so detatched for me, and I don't get stunned by things like that. But that's me.

And after seeing Will's reaction, and reading some posts here, it strikes me as another example of Natalie and Adria, certainly not being horrible people, but being absolutely clueless and blind to anything outside themselves. She meant it with the best of intentions... but sometimes when you're too involved with yourself it may not occur to you what is and isn't appropriate. If it's right for Adria and Natalie, then it MUST be okay for everyone else, which has been a very consistent behavior from them IMO from the start.

-Glass

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-04-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Natalie & Will"
Good explanation Glass. I think you might have the key. In my opinion they are very self-absorbed and not really all that wordly, so perhaps she wasn't aware of how most would view that remark. Thanks for the post which explains them in the way I was thinking but couldn't put into words. They are not intentionally mean, just self-absorbed and ignorant - that's my view in a nutshell (you say it much nicer, though).

09-05-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Natalie & Will"
LOL, thanks Lasann, that's very nice of you. I've had a lot of practice though, the twins have been driving me insane for weeks. Next check out one of my posts about Drew.

-Glass

09-05-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Natalie & Will"
And once again, your post is very well explained, and I can fully see your viewpoint. Now I guess I must reluctantly (grr) agree with you, at least to a point. As I said elsewhere, I love to read your posts, as sometimes they alter my viewpoint. Thankie sai!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •