The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary – House Calls with Gretchen and Marcellas"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-03-04, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary – House Calls with Gretchen and Marcellas"
G: Hi, I’m Gretchen Massey and this is my partner in crime, the always wonderful Marcellas Reynolds. This is “House Calls” the daily talk show about “Big Brother.” You can tune into us live at CBS.com daily at 1PM ET/10AM PT. Send us an email or call us 323-CBS-1000. That’s 323-227-1000! With us, we have yesterday’s evicted house guest, Adria.

M: Oh my god! Wasn’t that an awesome episode? Did you see that outfit that Julie was wearing?

G: I have the same outfit. I love my black tank top and tan pants!

M: Such a classy outfit. But the star of yesterday’s show was Adria. Let’s hear some thoughts from her.

A: Well, I’m sad to be here but I’m proud of how I played the game. I never went back on my word and now I’m on the jury and I’ll be making the decision of who wins the money.

M: So Adria, what was it like in your last week? Everybody was giving you the cold shoulder and Diane called you the plague. That had to be rough.

A: I’d be crazy to say it was easy, but now I’ll have my day. You have to admit, going out unanimously in a live vote hurts.

G: Say Marcellas, why don’t we take a call? Hi. Where ya callin’ from?

George: Hi, I’m George from New York. First, I gotta say I love you guys. Marcellas, I wanted you to win so badly.

M: Thanks sweetie. Do you have a question for Adria?

George: Yeah, um, Adria, why did you think that you shouldn’t be nominated because you weren’t in an alliance?

A: Good question. I just was trying anything I could to stay in the game. I was hoping that I could partner with Karen because she no longer had Will. I guess she was still a little hurt that I nominated and evicted Will.

M: Another call? Hi.

Rachael: Hi! I love you guys. I have a quick question. What do you guys really think of Cowboy?

A: I know that we are worried about Cowboy. He is a really nice person and is like a brother to me. He is an under the radar type (which I don’t respect as much game wise). He’s also one to snitch on other players.

G: So you didn’t like the way Cowboy was playing?

A: Not really but I still liked him better than other players.

M: So, girl, who do you like?

A: I like Cowboy, Drew, and Karen. Those are who I’m rooting for in the game.

G: Ok, good answer. Why don’t we read an email? Elizabeth from Bismarck, ND asks what do you think of Drew breaking up with Diane?

A: Diane is a little schemer. I support Drew in his decision. Nobody could trust Diane. She called me the plague. And she kissed Marvin! How could Drew trust her after that?

M: Oh my god! What did I say Gretchen? Didn’t I say that Drew would drop Diane the second she became a liability? Reality relationships just do not work. This isn’t “The Bachelor.” It’s “Big Brother.”

G: You did, and I totally agreed with you.

M: Girl, I am so excited that that happened. Did you see the way Diane was crying and stuff?

A: Of course, she had to run to Cowboy to get comforted. And now she wants her revenge. She wants Drew out before she goes (even if it is in the next week). I can see her partnering with Marvin.

G: Before we go off on tangents, let’s take another caller. Caller?

Susie: I’m Susie from Toronto. I just gotta say that Canadians love you guys.

M: Aw, thanks sweetie. I must admit that some of the best fans are the Canadians. They love us and are so nice. Do you have a question?

Susie: Yeah, what do you think it will be like in the sequester house?

M: Ooooooh, that is an excellent question. Well, Will said he really enjoyed the weather in paradise. Natalie gave Will a genuine hug but Will’s wasn’t so genuine but he is going to get over it and be the bigger man. Both Natalie and Will wish their husbands were there. And they toasted themselves, the upcoming jury members, and the winner.

A: I am looking forward to seeing my sister again.

M: That has to be nice to have somebody that you already know and care about.

A: Absolutely! And watching the tapes will be fun, too.

G: Yeah, did you see how Will was really surprised to see Nokomis win again?

M: Who could miss that comment from my dream boy! I still have Will posters on my walls and a Will screensaver on my computer. But enough about yours truly, let’s read an email.

G: Ok, Rory from Sheepdog, Illinois asks us of what we think of Nokomis?

A: Well, I have to say I was really impressed with how she quit smoking. She only used the patch for a few days. But she was mean to me and how she said I went back on my word.

M: Now wait a minute!?! Didn’t you? Didn’t you promise to go with the girl’s alliance?

A: No. That was Natalie.

M: I have to admit, that I hated the way that you did that and switched around. It confused everyone and made life hard. But I still like you as a person. It is a game that changes you and you aren’t like that in real life, are you?

A: No way. I work hard with my sister on our fitness twins tours.

G: Before things get out of had, let’s have another caller.

Gina: Hi Marcellas, I love you!

M: Aw, thank you! That made my day. But what about Gretchen?

Gina: I love you too. Somebody’s gotta keep Marcellas under control, eh?

G: Oh you got that right. Do you have a question?

Gina: Yeah, what is it like to win competitions or America’s Choices in the house?

G: Well, if you noticed Karen finally won her first competition. She said she skinned her fingers but didn’t feel the pain because she was on an adrenaline high.

A: And don’t forget how Cowboy was so happy to talk to his family and catch up on them.

M: And Drew won HOH, doing that chemical reaction true/false competition about former competitions and was just looking forward to having a letter from home. I bet Karen was annoyed to come in second.

G: Time for another caller? Hi, you’re on House Calls.

Rob: Hi Marcellas, I must say that you make another gay man proud. I love those pants you are wearing today

M: Aw, thanks sweetie. You are too kind. Do you have anything to say?

Rob: Yeah, I must say to Adria that that speech that you made when Julie told you were evicted was awesome. And the way Marvin started arguing was even better.

A: I just wanted to go out being me with fire in my belly. I’ll have the last laugh when I’m voting for the winner.

G: Wow! I must say that I’m surprised that nobody has mentioned this yet. This has got to be the most dramatic eviction, ever in the history of Big Brother. Even more dramatic when they sent you home, Marcellas.

M: Hey, you know that a drama queen is always a drama queen. I couldn’t believe how Diane was telling Marvin to calm down. They were swearing about how you went out Adria and said that they don’t care that they don’t have your vote.

A: But they forget that I can sway my sister and the rest of the jury. But I’ll still have them in my prayers.

M: Gretchen, do we have time for one more caller?

G: Yes, caller we don’t have much time. Do you have a question?

Harriet: It’s Harriet from Detroit just asking do you think it is fair that they are having the nomination ceremony tonight and are going to vote out another house guest in 48 hours?

M: Girl, Big Brother is not fair. You just learn from it and have to adapt.

G: You have to admit that these twists are what keep us watching.

A: I think the entire house will be shocked but it is fair enough.

G: And with that, this concludes House Calls. Don’t forget to watch the live feeds and to tune in tomorrow here at CBS.com. Thank you, Adria for being here. Thanks for tuning in and have a great day.

M: Bye *smooches*

A: Bye and thanks for watching.

Disclaimers: I know that in real life, the callers would not be talking to Adria, in an attempt to keep her sequestered. Rather, there is a time delay as the questions are typed over to a teleprompter.

I also know that I have some logical errors with time. Am I referring to Friday, September 3, 2004 or Thursday, September 2, 2004? I don’t care.

I also got the main details or points made throughout the show but for the call-in feature, I had put them out of sequence. If you actually care about the order in which things appeared, I suggest reading the East Coast Spoilers thread in Spoilers.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary... samboohoo 09-03-04 1
 RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary... buckeyegirl 09-03-04 2
 RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary... LeftPinky 09-03-04 3
 RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary... Captain_Savem 09-03-04 4
 RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary... AMAI 09-04-04 5
 RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary... motormouth 09-05-04 6
 RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary... seahorse 09-05-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary – House Calls with Gretchen and Marcellas"
Wow, Strid, that was fast. Thanks! You've done another great summary, with a twist of your own.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary – House Calls with Gretchen and Marcellas"
You've been busy this week!! This is even better then your TAR one. What an original way to write a summary. I lvoe it!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice! The fellowship has begun...

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-03-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary – House Calls with Gretchen and Marcellas"
Wow, great inventive summary!
Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
and WooHoo! Rory even got a call!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-03-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary – House Calls with Gretchen and Marcellas"

Great Job strid!! It was different, I like the change.

Nice shout out to Rory from Sheepdog, IL

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-04-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary – House Calls with Gretchen and Marcellas"
Nicely done, Strid!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-05-04, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary – House Calls with Gretchen and Marcellas"
I loved reading this summary Strid, you always do a great job. Thanks...

*Courtesy of IceCat*

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official BB5 Episode 24 Summary – House Calls with Gretchen and Marcellas"
Very unique strid. I too thought the email from Rory was hilarious.

You are very talented and did a great job.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •