The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 10 Immunity winner"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 10 Immunity winner"
Tom wins the IN again this week.Someone on Sucks has posted pics of the walk to tribal. Jen is not wearing the same clothes she wore this week and Steph is in the pics along with all the other remaining Koror. You can see everyone's neck execpt for Tom's and there is no IN on any of them. There is one cap where someone thinks they see the IN on Tom but I just see a white spot. Judge for yourselves. But the fact is NO ONE else has it on.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner Debberz13 04-15-05 1
   RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner Brownroach 04-15-05 2
       RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner Devious Weasel 04-15-05 3
           RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner Brownroach 04-15-05 4
               RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner volsfan 04-15-05 13
   RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner braveheart 04-15-05 5
   What is in Greg's hand? lovwigglesworth 04-15-05 8
 RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner volsfan 04-15-05 6
   RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner braveheart 04-15-05 7
       RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner braveheart 04-15-05 9
           RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner Flowerpower 04-15-05 10
               RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner volsfan 04-15-05 12
               RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner Alchemist 04-15-05 14
           RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner Debberz13 04-15-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-15-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
I am bumping this up because it go so far down the page I don't think anyone saw it. Also by this cap it looks like Janu is carrying alot of stuff like maybe she was the one exiled. What is attached to her oar?

These pics show that Steph and Caryn aren't wearing the IN

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
Debberz do you know where these caps are from? A promo?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
I'm wondering if this isn't last night. I'll look when I get home from work.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-05 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

I checked the photos from last night on the CBS site and Debberz is right -- Jenn wore her pink top to TC. She's not wearing it here.

ETA: although, Dweeze, apparently you are right -- this *was* shown last night as the tribe's purported entrance into tribal council.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
BR, You are right...this pic was shown lastnight as they entered TC. Janu is shown carrying that little bag and they are in the exact same order.

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
Debberz, could Ian have something around his neck in your second pic? Or is that his buff?

Braveheart

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-15-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "What is in Greg's hand?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-05 AT 05:38 PM (EST)

He might be carrying the necklace and just put it on when he sits down.
This also proves that whoever is exiled is still going to TC because all eight are there.

Nevermind-- I guess that is just Tom's hand in front of Greg's arm with a reflection making it look white like the necklace.

04-15-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
If Tom is wearing the IN then this shot is misdirection:

04-15-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
Doesn't Tom have a full beard now? I don't really see a beard on this man. I don't think it's a Palau native either as he appears to be wearing a short sleeved shirt, not traditional dress.

04-15-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
Some profile pics to compare:

The hairline, brow and weight of the man in the promo doesn't really match any of the remaing male Suvivors.

Braveheart

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
I don't know, Braveheart...I think that the silouette of the man with Loser Exiled written on the cap looks to me to be Tom and only Tom....course, it's just how I see it, lol!

04-15-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
FP, I am with you. The profile and chin looks just like Tom to me.

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
Looks like Tom, if you just glance at it quickly I really get a Tom impression. But opinions are like belly buttons everyone has one.

Alchemist

04-15-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep 10 Immunity winner"
This is the original post from Sucks. If you would like to read them all yourselves they are posted beginning on page 6 under Spoilers...Surivor 10 Ep 10 Exile Island.

The original post from Tutorial reads:

will do screencaps if I can but for now this is what I have observed.
Either Tom or Ian wins immunity the next time now.

If you guys rewind your tapes, you will realised that Jenn's hair is braided and she is wearing a pink top to Tribal when Coby was booted.

However, when Koror was "entering" Tribal Council, Jenn's hair is not braided and she had a black top.

On note of that, Caryn, Katie, Stephenie, Jenn, Gregg and Janu are NOT wearing the immunity necklace.

So, either Tom or Ian wins.

After the group looked at all the provided caps they came to conclusion that

A; Ian did not have the IN on and

B: In their opinion they could see a tiny bit of the IN on Tom.

I didn't tape the show last night so I cannot verify this for myself. Maybe someone else here can.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •