The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-15-05, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
An unexpected performance by a tribemate during a Challenge results in a victory for the team.

One castaway confronts her tribe, leaving everyone feeling uncomfortable and leaving her feeling alienated.

A twist at a Challenge brings very bad news for one Survivor.

In danger of going on the chopping block, a Survivor makes a heartfelt plea not to be voted off. Will this plea fall on deaf ears?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 PepeLePew13 04-15-05 1
   RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 KObrien_fan 04-15-05 2
   RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 Brownroach 04-18-05 15
 RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 Karchita 04-15-05 3
   RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 katethegreat 04-15-05 4
   RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 Witless 04-17-05 10
       RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 Loree 04-17-05 11
 RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 fallingtogether 04-15-05 5
 RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 LookeeLoo 04-15-05 6
 RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 tikigirlie 04-15-05 7
   RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 michel 04-16-05 8
       RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 knuckles487 04-16-05 9
           RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 littletown 04-17-05 12
           RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 Flowerpower 04-18-05 13
               RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 biancaxxx 04-18-05 14
           RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 kary1371 04-18-05 17
       Here's the link to your question packrat 04-18-05 18
 RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 KeithFan 04-18-05 16
   RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 Brownroach 04-18-05 19
       RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10 KeithFan 04-18-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-05, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
Could we be getting a heavy Janu exposure in this misdirection list?

>An unexpected performance by a tribemate
>during a Challenge results in
>a victory for the team.

Janu helping Tom, Gregg and Caryn win in the RC? Or Caryn doing stronger than expected.

>One castaway confronts her tribe, leaving
>everyone feeling uncomfortable and leaving
>her feeling alienated.

Janu, natch.

>A twist at a Challenge brings
>very bad news for one Survivor.

Could this be where we were teased with one castaway who bails first being forced to live alone (for the night?) ... and Janu says "to hell with it, I've had enough of this game. Shoulda booted me at TC instead of Coby." Janu sure fits the profile of someone who couldn't help but bail out first in any challenge at the moment.

>In danger of going on the
>chopping block, a Survivor makes
>a heartfelt plea not to
>be voted off. Will this
>plea fall on deaf ears?

I'm thinking this is Stephenie here.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
I agree Pepe, but not sure about who bails just yet.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
An unexpected performance by a tribemate during a Challenge results in a victory for the team.

It could be Janu. Coby said that even though Janu was sick a lot of the time, she did pretty well in the challenges, though we haven't particularly been shown that.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-15-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
"An unexpected performance by a tribemate during a Challenge results in a victory for the team."

Probably Caryn.

"One castaway confronts her tribe, leaving everyone feeling uncomfortable and leaving her feeling alienated."

The only person we have seen being confrontational, other than Coby, is Caryn. Maybe she feels threatened after seeing Coby go, if she thought of him as an fellow outsider. She may react if it seems clear to her that she is next, or next after Janu.

Janu has been pretty passive and I doubt she has the energy to confront anyone.

"A twist at a Challenge brings very bad news for one Survivor."

This to me seems to just be about the the loser being exiled, not about an individual.

"In danger of going on the chopping block, a Survivor makes a heartfelt plea not to be voted off. Will this plea fall on deaf ears?"

hmm... could be just about anyone other than Janu and Tom, if he does indeed get immunity.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-15-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-05 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

"The only person we have seen being confrontational, other than Coby, is Caryn."

True - except that in the Preview, Janu lays into Katie, telling her something like "That is so Junior High" (and ironically, Coby is his final words - the long version on the web - also says they are acting Junior Highish). That's why it looks like this tidbit is about Janu.

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-17-05, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Witless Click to send private message to Witless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
>"One castaway confronts her tribe, leaving
>everyone feeling uncomfortable and leaving
>her feeling alienated."
>
>The only person we have seen
>being confrontational, other than Coby,
>is Caryn. Maybe she feels
>threatened after seeing Coby go,
>if she thought of him
>as an fellow outsider. She
>may react if it seems
>clear to her that she
>is next, or next after
>Janu.
>

Yes, but Caryn also voted for Coby and when she did, said that his mistake was in making alliances rather than friendships.

That doesn't sound like a person who is going to confront anyone for a Coby vote.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
Caryn was probably upset with Coby for being so vocal about his unhappiness, etc. Remember when she wanted to confront Katie she tried to do it when her and Katie were alone and not in front of the tribe. It was Katie that made it boil over later in front of everyone. Caryn is trying to fit in whether she likes the others or not. She has been much quieter since her blow-up with Katie.

fallingtogether 85 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fallingtogether Click to send private message to fallingtogether Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
"An unexpected performance by a tribemate during a Challenge results in a victory for the team."

I'm going out on a limb here to say Jenn for this one. I mean, Coby said that Janu was doing well in the challenges last night. Also, last episode they made a big point of Steph always beating Jenn. Therefore, therefore I think this may be Jenn.

However, I'm not totally convinced since the rumor is that Tom, Gregg, Caryn and Janu win this one. So my second guess would be Caryn.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-05, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
"In danger of going on the chopping block, a Survivor makes a heartfelt plea not to be voted off. Will this plea fall on deaf ears?"

I can see Steph talking with Ian, Katie, and Jenn after losing RC about how much it took for her to get to where she is and that she "deserves a chance" to remain in the game. Pretty much trying to direct the attention to the sickly Janu.

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
In danger of going on the chopping block, a Survivor makes a heartfelt plea not to be voted off. Will this plea fall on deaf ears?

this could be caryn too. she saw how easily the tribe disregarded janu's desire to go home to vote off the stronger and smarter coby. while caryn's not the physical threat of steph or even jenn, she's still stronger than katie and janu. (remember the placement of the wrestling match? caryn was presumed the second strongest woman, going after jenn against angie.) she's also very smart and a hard worker. the tribe knows that,

she's also only one of two who are obviously outside the alliance (although she did vote for coby last night, hmmm). she saw the tribe reject her as an ally and then quickly pick up steph (although i think caryn gets along with steph). she might be jealous.

if it's caryn, i bet it's because she thinks the tribe will just get rid of her before the puzzles come up (willard, coby-esque). i bet she'd try to persuade them to vote off janu rather than steph. it falls on deaf ears because the alliance has probably already decided to go with janu.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
Where did you get info about the players on each team? I haven't seen any pic that shows Tom, Gregg, Caryn and janu competing together

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
A twist at a Challenge brings very bad news for one Survivor.

Could be talking about the loser being exiled, but since there is now a spoiler about Steph breaking her thumb, that could be the "bad news" for one survivor. Maybe part of the tower they are constructing "twisted" or slipped unexpectedly and broke it.

Perhaps after breaking the thumb, Steph thinks the others may view her as needing to go, so she makes a plea to stay.

If this spoiler is correct, it could explain why she might be voted off after Janu instead of remaining in the final four plans with Tom, Ian, and Katie. Possible that it would prevent her from effectively having a chance in the future challenges. It could also explain the statements from JP about her not being a quitter, never gave up, keeps fighting, etc etc.

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
what if nobody drops out of the challenge at all? and the player that helps is janu solely by not dropping out. mabe with assembling it quickly?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-05, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
Hey Knuckles! Just wondering where you got this info regarding Steph breaking her thumb....do you have a link, a source, anything to investigate?

Thanks, fp

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-18-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
The information on Steph breaking her thumb comes from Sucks poster yofox02

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18399.topic&start=21&stop=40

got more info from one of my Stephenie sources. I didn't want to put it in the lame-##### "Steph Rocks" thread because, well, it's a lame-##### thread.

however, i found this out tonight and i am quoting from my source:
"I don't know how valuable this information is: - at some point stephenie breaks her thumb, but keeps going."

no big deal? not sure. just thought i'd keep adding to the stephenie stuff i have been compiling this season

spoil on!

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
In this week previews I remember hearing JP say that the person loosing will be abandoned or something like that... didn't pay much attention as I heard it a couple of times and thought everyone did... maybe we got different promos again here in the big white north....

packrat 112 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail packrat Click to send private message to packrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Here's the link to your question"
Here's the link to the thread about the pict. the 1st pic is in the 3rd reply.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5869.shtml

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"

My thinking is Jenn, here is why.

1. No other survivor has done so crappy in challenges (always against Steph)

2. When they showed the "Next Time on Survivor" clip, they show a plate of food being set in front of someone. It is a male, and you can only see part of the left arm and the front left pocket of his pants. They look like Greg's pants. Now I'm not sure if this is a "stand-in", but if it isn't one would be led to believe that Jenn took Greg along with her. Probably not the most stratigic move, but one I can see her making.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
But Jenn is not on Gregg's team. Presumably the four people on the team that wins will get the feast: Gregg, Tom, Caryn, Janu.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: See-Bs Misdirection: Episode 10"
D'oh!

Reason #38 I need to leave the spoiling to professionals!

Thanks BR!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •